• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#21 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:34 PM

It's been 6 months and I have been having a lot of fun with my family and friends lately! I’m out late, I don't always wake up at home, and I often wake up with headaches as reminders to the previous night's activities. Soon, after many months of partying, something happens that will change my life forever. A one night stand with someone I don’t know. Then I realize that I’m pregnant. It results in triplet boys named Dexter Arsenio, Josiah Rush and Felix Denzel.

Posted Image

#22 Acantha

Acantha

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:25 AM

Hi! My name is Emeline Willow Benson. I 'm 25 and live in Cambridge, England. I'm also a psychology PhD student at the university.

This is me. As you can see, I have curly brown hair and brown eyes. I'm also quite tall!
Posted Image

My life was recently turned upsidedown after I had a one-night stand with an acquantaince. I only knew his first name--Owen. I began feeling ill about a month after, and realized I was pregnant. After discovering this, I decided to keep my baby. I already loved it. I decided not to tell Owen--I barely knew him, but I could tell he wasn't the responsible type. I had my first prenatel appointment, and was very excited to have an ultrasound and see my baby. The ultrasound tech found two heartbeats...I was having twins! I was scared, but also excited. Now I have two beautiful children, a boy and a girl.

The Bensons
[26] Emeline Willow
[0]DD/DS:Beatrice Uma/Heathcliff Gabriel

Emmie w/ Bea & HG

#23 VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:16 AM

Hi! My name is Henrietta Avery Wright but everyone calls me Henrie. I'm 21 years old and live in the Adelaide, Australia where I work as a nanny for a very well off family. It isn't the best job ever but it pays the bills.

Posted Image

I was having a great time when I wasn't working! I wasn't exactly being the responsible Henrie that the kids knew me as but I was having the time of my life. But then it all fell apart. One night while visiting my parents, my sister Freddie got into a fight with her boyfriend Jason. Well, Jason and I have been flirting with each other since high school and after a few too many drinks, we ended up going back to my place and things got way out of hand.
A few weeks later, the guilt was killing me. I had to tell my little sister, the guilt was making me physically ill, or so I thought. I told her and although it took a few more weeks, she said that she forgave me (even though I suspected that she didn't) but I kept getting sick. That's when it was suggested that I take a pregnancy test and sure enough, it was positive.
Well, nine months later, I welcomed Tobias Newt Wright whom I call Toby.

Posted Image

#24 Amanda Lynn

Amanda Lynn

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts
  • Interests:writing, reading, playing name games.

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:56 PM

Name: Emeline Juliet McKay “Emmy”

Your Country/State: Tennessee, USA

Your Age: 21

Your Occupation: A preschool teacher

Your Appearance: Tall, Wavy Red Hair, Blue Eyes
-----------------
It's been 6 months and you have been having a lot of fun with your family and friends lately! Your out late, you don't always wake up at home, and you often wake up with headaches as reminders to the previous night's activities. Soon, after many months of partying, something happens that will change your life forever.

What is the event: You and your SO take it to the next level

The you realize that you are pregnant.

Does it result in: Triplets

DS/DS/DD: Tobias Viggo McKay / Dexter Keanu McKay / Bluebelle Angelica McKay

Emmy McKay: Toby, Dex, & Belle

#25 Michal Costner

Michal Costner

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:33 AM

You see, I don't quite know how it happened. I'd just turned sixteen, and some of my friends wanted to go and, well, have "fun". I wasn't exactly enthusiastic about it, but I went anyway. Now, it's definitely changed my life.

Emeline Bronte James "Emmy" {16}
Posted Image

Josiah Lebron James{Newborn}
Posted Image

#26 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:53 PM

Verity Juno Gallagher "Vera" (20) [Tall, Wavy Red Hair, Blue Eyes ]

SO: Ryan Benjamin Denning (20) [Tall, Curly Brown Hair, Brown Eyes]

DD: Bluebell Seraphina Gallagher-Denning "Belle" (nb) [Wavy Brown Hair, Blue Eyes]

#27 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:00 AM

{19} Lydia Charlotte Breckner

Job: Nanny

Looks: short, curly blonde hair; hazel eyes

February 12, 2013 ~ Life has been pretty hectic as of late. In fact 'hectic' is a bit of euphemism. Six weeks ago I was in a car accident and broke two ribs as well as my wrist. And then yesterday I find out that I'm pregnant. Ben and I are having a baby and I don't think we are at all ready for that.

October 9, 2013 ~ Our baby has arrived! Dexter Keanu Lowell was born earlier this morning and is already turning out to be the perfect baby. Ben and I are totally in love with our beautiful baby boy.

~

{19} Lydia & Benjamin {19}

{0} Dexter

#28 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:19 AM

I'd been partying pretty hard at school, and one night I hooked up with my lab partner Reid Harrison Bakke. Afterwards we just went back to normal interactions until I realized that I was pregnant. Although I was really nervous about being able to balance school and a child, I felt that I had to go through with it. I thought I would give it up for adoption, but once I saw it I knew that she was mine. I was absolutely shocked when the doctors told me that I had TWINS! Although Reid's been really supportive and helped me with financials, we realized that a romantic relationship was really not what either of us wanted. I took a semester off the fall after my girls were born, but now I'm back to school (they're 6 months old!! They've grown so quickly! It's absolutely mad). I'm living in an apartment with my ABSOLUTELY AMAZING BEST FRIEND Tessa Colleen Flynn and my two children go to daycare in the afternoons when I have class.

Bluebell "Blue" Rafaela Lukas and Sugar "Eva" Evangeline Lukas
Posted Image
Blue is the one on the right, Eva's on the left.

#29 rhaego

rhaego

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:11 AM

round one:
Theon Zachary Ellis, male, 15.
Nanny from England.
Short, straight red hair, hazel eyes.

round two:
It's been six months and my girlfriend, Camilla Iris Pershing, and I decide to take our relationship to the next level and she becomes pregnant. We have a little girl named Rebel Evangeline Ellis.

the family:

ln: Ellis

bf: Theon Zachary
gf: Camilla Iris Pershing "Millie"

dd: Rebel Evangeline

#30 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:20 PM

My name is Emeline Ivana Dell. I am tall, and I have wavy red hair and blue eyes. I am from New York, I am 21 years old, and I work as a nanny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~6 MONTHS LATER~

I have been having a lot of fun with my family and friends lately! I am out late, I don't always wake up at home, and I often wake up with headaches, as reminders to the previous night's activities. Soon, after many months of partying, something happens that will change my life forever.

I have a one night stand with my best friend, Judah Caleb Preston. 2 weeks later, when I was supposed to get my period, I didn't. After it being a couple days late, I take a pregnancy test, and find out what I was dreading - I'm pregnant.

Around 9 months later, I give birth to a baby girl named Cruise Evangeline Dell-Preston. My best friend Judah and I are having a pretty hard time talking because of our little "incident." If it weren't for us being drunk that night, this would never have happened. Even though Judah and I don't talk much, he tries to see Cruise at least once a week and pays child support. I agreed to also give my daughter both of our last names (hypenated), so Judah will still feel that Cruise is his daughter. As for me, well I hope I don't lose my insanity because I wasn't ready. I still love my baby girl, though.

The Dell-Preston Family

DM: Emeline Ivana Dell {22}

DD: Cruise Evangeline Dell-Preston {NB}

#31 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:31 AM

My name is Cornelius Zachariah Waite, but everybody calls me Corey. My mom watched Hello Dolly too many times when she was pregnant with me and then decided to name me after her favorite character, but it's all good (I secretly like the name). I was born in Sussex, New Brunswick to parents Christopher Jacob and Rachel Madison. I have curly brown hair and brown eyes. When I was 7 we moved to Halifax, NS and that's where we've been since. I am now 19 years old, 6'1", and I work at the local fish market.

6 months pass...

I've been having a lot of fun lately, probably too much. My brother Romulus "Romy", our friends Carson and Jasper, and I are constantly partying. We're out late, don't always wake up at home, and more often than naught wake up with a hangover. After one particular crazy night, not only do I wake up with a hot chick in my bed, that hot chick is Romy's girlfriend, Celeste. After a very awkward conversation with my bro, we call it good especially after it was found that Celeste wasn't drunk that night... whoops. So they break up, and she exists the picture until three months later when she's at my door telling me she's pregnant with my child and that there's no way that it's Romy's. Romy of course finds this news incredibly funny. I tell her I'll be there for the kid, and 5 months later our little girl is born four weeks early. She has my curly brown hair and her mother's deep blue eyes, we name her Bluebell Seraphina Waite. I wanted to name her Isabella, but Celeste was set on Blue, so we managed to compromise. Celeste and I are far from being together, but at least that awkward night brought me my sweet little Bella.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cornelius Zachariah Waite "Corey" {20} (Myself)
Celeste Diane Nadeau {22} (One night stand and mother of my child)
Bluebell Seraphina Waite "Bella" {nb} (My precious little angel)

#32 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:00 PM

{24} Emeline Gwen Berry

~from: London, England

~occupation: RAF Medical Officer

~short, black hair; green eyes

Around my 24th birthday, my ex-boyfriend's best friend, Cameron Yates and I ran into each other while walking our dogs in the park. It was kind of late at night and I spontaneously invited him over, ignoring the sensible part of me and just following the chemistry. One thing led to another and the next morning we woke up wondering if we had just made a huge mistake or if this was the beginning of a relationship.

After another 3 weeks of the same stuff, we decided to figure out what was going on. But at the exact same time he was being called away on a business trip. A week and a half passed however when he came home we had much more pressing matters to talk about...I was pregnant!!!

Cam asked if he could have some time to think about it and I said yes. I thought he might take a couple of days, but only three hours later he came back to my apartment with a baby book in tow.

It is now 8 months later and Cam and I just welcomed our first baby: a little boy named Felix Usher Yates.

{24} Emeline + Cameron {26}

{0} Felix

#33 Therandombanana

Therandombanana

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:37 AM

Me: Keziah Molly St Germain
Home: London, England
Looks: Short, straight black hair, green eyes

---

It's been six months since we last saw each other, right? I don't know anymore these days with the amount of parties and drunken nights I've had. Who cares? It's fun! So what if I wake up with headache or in someone else's bed? One night though, I was drunk and had a row with my older sister, Rosanna Stacy, and slept with her ex-boyfriend, and ended up getting myself pregnant. At the time I thought it was the best comeback possible, but now I'm not so sure of it. Surprisingly, Rosanna didn't seem hurt by it and only thought that I was stupid for doing such a thing. The month after, me and Rosanna told him about the baby and he instantly rejected to in any way help me and the child. That was the time when I realised how close me and my sister were. She offered to be like the other parent to my child, and I couldn't be any more thankful that she had forgiven me so easily for what I tried to do to her.

I soon went for my first ultrasound and it revealed that I was pregnant with a healthy baby girl! So many girls in our family...

Later that year, I gave birth to my healthy baby girl, who I named Bluebell Evangeline St Germain. She has my black hair and green eyes.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Round 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users