#1061 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:30 PM

"Happy Birthday, Phelie! Do you feel older?"

Think: Ophelia Margot is a lovely combo! Not big on Phelie. Christopher Rhett is nms. Topher is kinda cute esp for when he's a kid.

// My son, Gideon Elliot {22}, was just deployed to Iraq with the US Army. His older sister, Salome Eve {26}, lives in Toronto with her husband and daughter, Leilani Maeve {1}. //

#1062 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:49 PM

" Nice to meet you, Topher and Phelie!" 

Think: I think your daughter's name is pretty and has nice flow but its nms. Your sons name is does not have so much flow. But i love the nickname Topher!

This is my son Lincoln Jude, and my daughters, Reagan Alice, and Kennedy Lauren. We are on our way for a camping trip with the family.

#1063 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:55 PM

"Fun! What camp site are you going to?"

Think: Lincoln Jude is really handsome. I prefer Reagan on boys. Alice is nice but not my favorite. Never been big on Kennedy, and I don't like it when two unisex names like Kennedy and Lauren are paired together. It makes it hard to tell the gender of the child.

((reposting as it was skipped)) // My son, Gideon Elliot {22}, was just deployed to Iraq with the US Army. His older sister, Salome Eve {26}, lives in Toronto with her husband and daughter, Leilani Maeve {1}. //

#1064 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 04:28 PM

Say: I hope your son stays safe! And how exciting to have a grandbaby!

Think: I love Gideon Elliot. Both names are super handsome and they go well together. Not a fan of Salome because I feel awkward pronouncing it, but Eve is pretty and Leilani Maeve is cute though Leilani isn't really my style.

This is my daughter, Lia Primrose {11}. We're on our way to her brother's soccer game. His name is Hugo Chase {13}. 

#1065 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 09:59 AM

"Have fun! Tell him good luck for me!"

Think: I prefer Leah to Lia, Lia feel incomplete to me. Sounds lovely with Primrose though. Hugo Chase is perfect, Chase adds a nice modern touch to the quirky vintage Hugo. 

// This is my daughter, Stella Imogen Ivy {7}. We're going to watch her cousin, Caleb Emerson {9}, in his school play. //

#1066 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:31 PM

Say: What's the play?

Think: I adore Stella Imogen Ivy! Super cute, trendy but also classic. Caleb Emerson is really handsome too. Nice combos!

I'm off to the hospital to meet up with my husband and son. It looks like my son, Morgan Elijah {14}, has a concussion from lacrosse, but he's doing okay. 

#1067 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:56 PM

"Oh man! Which hospital is he staying at? "

Think: I am really warming up to the idea of using Morgan on a boy. Elijah is one of my favorite biblical names. Nice name. 

These are my kids, Lionel "Lio" Kiernan [9],and Bellamy "Bella" Rose [4]. We are on our way to visit their cousins, Micah Revere [11], Vera Patience [8] , Clio Honora [5]. We are celebrating Micah's eleventh's birthday!

#1068 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:25 PM

Say: I hope he has a nice birthday!

Think: Both sibsets fit well together. I love the nickname Lio to lighten up Lionel. None of the names are really my style overall, though.

This is my daughter, Clara Juliet {11}. We're out shopping for my other daughter's surprise birthday party. Her name is Alice Ivy, and she's turning fifteen.

#1069 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 23 November 2014 - 06:36 AM

Say: Surprise parties are fun! I hope you find a lovely gift for Alice.
Think: Clara Juliet is fabulous! Not in love with Alice Ivy, but it goes well with Clara.

These are my sons Brogan Robert James (8), Emory Andrew Paul (5), and Wilder Matthew Scott (1). We're on the way to Bo's football game. He's the goalie, and we think he's very good.

#1070 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:52 AM

Say: I'm sure he's great!

Think: I like that the first names are all uncommon but handsome, and the middles are classic. It gives it a nice balance. Emory Andrew Paul and Wilder Matthew Scott aren't really my style, but Brogan Robert James is quite handsome, and the nickname Bo is super cute.

My son, Cas {16}, is up next on the talent show. His full name is Caspar John. He's going to play the guitar and sing.

#1071 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:51 PM

"Wow, I can't wait to watch! I know he'll do great."

Think: Caspar John is really handsome! Love it.

// This little guy is Titus Benjamin Fox {5 mo}. He's keeping me company while I get school supplies for his big sister, Selah Vivienne Juno {6}. She's at swimming class with her dad. //

#1072 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 23 November 2014 - 11:28 PM

"Look at you helping Mom out already."
Think: I like Titus Benjamin Fox, they all flow together nicely. I'm less crazy about Selah Vivienne Juno however Selah Vivienne is nice on its own.

This is my daughter Eva Lenore (7). We're actually on our way to soccer practice. Her brothers Isaac Dante (12) and Elias Peregrine (8) are at the store with their dad getting groceries.

#1073 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 24 November 2014 - 02:16 AM

Say: Have fun at soccer, Eva!

Think: I love the first names, they go really well together. Not a fan of Lenore or Dante, but Peregrine is handsome. Nice sibset!

This is my little one Cecily Rosalind (1). We're on our way to meet Lily's cousin for the first time!

#1074 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:00 PM

"Wow, how exciting!"

Think: I absolutely adore Cecily Rosalind! Lily doesn't seem like the most intuitive nickname, but it's still cute.

// These are my twins, Sophia Magnolia {8} and Juliet Lark {8}. We're running a bit late for school, so we've got to get going! //

#1075 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:49 PM

Say: Oh dear, I won't keep you then! Have fun at school girls!

Think: Both combos are gorgeous! I'd prefer Sophia Lark and Juliet Magnolia flow wise, but they're lovely either way. Sophia and Juliet are a cute sibset too!

I think you've met my daughter, Clara Josephine (6). This is her baby sister Molly Evangeline (2 mos.), who wasn't born last time we saw you! We're on our way to the park. Would you like to join us?

#1076 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:21 PM

"I'd love to join you! Clara, you've gotten so big! Do you like being a big sister?"

Think: Clara Josephine is very pretty! Not a fan of Molly, but Molly Evangeline is gorgeous. Cute sibset, too. 

// This little one is Ronan Oliver {1}, my son. The little guy with the racecar t-shirt over there is my nephew, Saxon Eli {3}. //

#1077 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:29 AM

Say: Hi Ronan! I love Saxon's shirt!

Think: Love Saxon Eli, so handsome! Not a fan of Ronan, but Oliver is lovely, and the combo flows well.

This is my daughter Hermione Faith (2). We're taking Mimi to the indoor play park today. She adores running around in there and playing in the ball pit.

#1078 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:25 PM

Say: "That sounds like fun! Mind if we join you?"

Think: I love Hermione, it's so cute. I dislike common virtue names though. It works as a supporting name for Hermione. I like the nn Mimi.

// This is my son, Nathaniel Troye, he's a bit grumpy because he missed his nap today. Nate just adores playing with his older brother, Judah Logan. Jude is at a play date right now. We were just on our way to pick him up. //

#1079 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:55 PM

"Aww, I love to see the bond between brothers!"

Think: I absolutely adore Judah Logan! Nathaniel is handsome but Troye isn't for me.

// This little lady, Reverie Hanna {7}, our daughter, is on her way to the soccer championship! We're so proud of her. //

#1080 sarbsamp11

sarbsamp11

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:53 PM

"Congratulations, Reverie! Soccer is my favorite sport!"

Think: How unique! It kind of reminds me of referee, but quite a cute name for a little girl.

This is my son, Noah Graham [7], and my daughter Eden Claire [4]. We're on our way to Disney World. It's our first road-trip vacation since having children!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users