• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#81 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:31 AM

12th December: Felix Rudolph

13th December: Holly Emmanuelle

• Sunny Mummy! :) likes this

#82 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:08 AM

Glisten Belle

Sunny Mummy, thank you soooo much for all your kind words :) <3

#83 Sunny Mummy! :)

Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:57 AM

You are MOST welcome!! :D I always say what my heart feels! <3

By the way, Glisten Belle is ABSOLUTELY DARLING!! I have a very similar one on my list for the 19th!! ;)
  • Barbie likes this

#84 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:41 AM

Oh and the Happiest Santa Lucia Nacht to everyone!! We celebrated in a wonderful way tonight by going to the BEAUTIFUL Christkindlmarkt at the GORGEOUS German Village 5 minutes drive away from where we live right here in Australia!! It was SO magical with strings of twinkling golden lights and stars strung up across the laneways and dangling in the trees and across the bridge! <3 Our GORGEOUS 8 year old Daughter, Thalia, danced through the laneways with happy tears sparkling in her eyes and her golden curls flying! Baby Arabella snuggled up in my arms like a little Koala and gazed in wonder at everything! Live musicians and singers sounded like Angels and all of the Stall Holders were full of Christmas Cheer!! One of them even gave Thalia a free beautiful handmade bag tag for her school bag next year just because she thought Thalia was so polite and sweet! It was a truly MAGICAL night filled with the Joy of Christmas!! :D

#85 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:57 PM

The 14th Day Of Advent:

Malachi Asher!

"Messenger of God" "Blessed; Happy; Fortunate"

God's Messenger of Blessed Happiness!

:D
  • Barbie likes this

#86 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:02 AM

That is soooo handsome! :)

Promise Noelle

#87 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:24 AM

Ivy Christine

and I think I missed a day so Christian David as well :)

#88 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:36 PM

That is soooo handsome! :)
Promise Noelle

Thank you Barbie! <3 You've made me feel very special!! :D This is currently a combination I am TOTALLY in love with and hoping Anthony will let me add to our Definite Boys' Names List which currently only has one name on it - his favourite combination and the only name he has seriously considered for 8 years!!

Promise is a GORGEOUS name I have never thought of using before and it would make a great Middle name too!! <3
  • Barbie likes this

#89 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:14 AM

The 15th Day Of Advent:

Thalia Joy Sarah!

"Joyful Joy Princess!"

The name of my Beloved Eldest Living Daughter who brought SUCH Joy to our lives when she was born and continues to bring JOY to everyone she meets!!

• Barbie likes this

#90 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:03 AM

Neveah Hope

"heavenly hope"

#91 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:51 AM

16th December: Lucien Prosper

#92 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:40 AM

The 16th Day Of Advent:

Sarah Anne!

"Princess Grace!"

This is the name my Parents chose for their little Advent Baby, far too many years ago to mention, when I was born!! :D

#93 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:21 AM

Seth Ebenezer (Appointed Stone of Help) - think "Come thou Fount" second verse, "...Here I raise mine Ebenezer, Hither by thine help I've come. And I hope, by thy good pleasure, Safely to arrive at home..." after the stones Samuel set out in Scripture marking with them praise of help from the Lord. Meaningful to me :)

Carpenter Asa / Asa Carpenter - Asa is strong biblical figure, and Jesus was a carpenter before he entered the ministry.

#94 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:32 AM

Merrily Joy

#95 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:32 PM

Hannah, Lucien Prosper is GORGEOUS!! <3

Addy, you have put such an incredible amount of thought and care into your names and they are magnificent!! :D

Barbie, Merrily Joy is the most DELIGHTFULLY cheerful name I've ever heard!!  I LOVE it!! :wub:

• Barbie likes this

#96 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:30 PM

The 17th Day Of Advent:

Joyeux Noel!

Merry Christmas!!

#97 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:00 AM

Holland Bliss nn Holly

:)

#98 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:28 PM

Eirwen Hope (white snow; hope)

Estella Niamh (radiant star)

Gwendolen Hollis (dweller at the white holly trees)

#99 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:24 AM

Exquisite names as usual lovely ladies!! :wub:

#100 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:32 AM

The 18th Day Of Advent:

Gloria Carol!

"Joyful Song of Praise!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users