• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:25 PM

... I've got nothing :( Well, for girls anyway <3 Mike and I don't currently love any combo's, names, etc. I decided I disliked Linnea because it sounds so terrible with Mikes surname. Cadence seems to close to the aiden names, or Caden, so I don't care for it any more. Emerson just kinda lost its touch, Violet I'm iffy on. Yeah, basically I'm not liking anything. Well, Patience is kinda on the list. Not sure if we'd actually use it. And Rileys still a potential middle name to honor my bff Rye. I still like Caroline too but Mike seems meh on it. He said no to Mabel, Clementine and Harriet never had a chance. Saoirse's too awkwardly spelled for Mike to use.

For boys, still the same. But honestly, Archer Cole / Archer Nicastro and Roman Connor have been feeling bland. They are probably the names I'd use, but idk, I kinda want to venture out a bit :) Atlas / Atlas Graham are still middle name thoughts. Jason's a middle name thought.

I'm opened to girls suggestions, but tbh I've been kinda weary of searching lately only because I'm just not loving much :( I might wait until I find out the gender to start up on girls names (assuming its a girl). Or maybe I'll suddenly find something beautiful, who knows!

I'm very much opened to boys suggestions though! I'd just love some idea's... something to think about. Btw Mike has no idea I'm searching other boys names as we've decided that Archie is the one. But still... thanks much <3

#2 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:29 PM

Honestly if you want some inspiration on names, of either gender, you might wanna try what I do. Watch a movie or show and actually pay attention to the credits! It's amazing at the sort of names you'll see. Some odd, some pretty, some completely unheard of, all mixed in with the standard Tom, Jim and Mary type names. You'd be pleasantly surprised :)
  • alyssa897 likes this

#3 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:05 PM

Here's some names that I like - not sure if you will like them?

Maria
Sydney
Joanna
Hazel
Nahla
Laria
Maisie
Iona
Aspen
Madelyn
Hayley
Aylin/Ayla
Lilla/Lillie
Amalia
Bella
Ivy or Iris - I would use for middle names

Cadence is also on my list :)

Connor
Aiden
Lucas
Noah
Jonah
Ethan
Ryan
Seth- for a middle
Kian
Scott
Stuart
Euan
Devon
Finley
Aaron
Ronan
Lachlan nn Lochie

Archie is really cute!

Like any?

#4 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:19 PM

Aw Remy, that sucks! At least you have time to find a name you really love, so don't stress about it too much right now.

Here are a few suggestions, but I'm having a small brain block right now so idk if they're the right style or whatever, but hopefully they'll get you thinking:

Avery

Wren

Luna

Iris

Erin

Ellen

Josie

Mirabel

Zoë

Willow

Felicia/Felicity

Grace

Naomi

Petra

Tabitha

Avalon

Winona

Adelaide

Madeleine

Genevieve

Charlotte

Anna/Anne/Ann

Delilah

Isabelle/Isabel/Isobel

I know what you mean about names feeling bland. Every so often I try and change things up just to keep my lists fresh. Archer Cole and Roman Connor are cute though, and I can see you with an Archie or a Roman. Here are some suggestions though (again, might not be the right style but will hopefully get some gears turning):

Charlie/Charles nn Charlie

Matthew

Tristan

Ryder

Finley

Percy

Henry

Oliver

Greyson

Aaron

Joshua

Levi

Hunter

Lewis

Noah

Milo/Miles

Wyatt

Wesley

Eric

Harrison

Jasper

Louie

Bryant

Marcus

Caleb

Jacob

If you want some more unusual names, then here are some of my favourites (boy and girl):

Bellamy

Rainer

Calder

Atticus

Wilder

Penn

Felix

Arlo

Tate

Asa

Huxley

Lyra

Juniper

Phoenix

Monroe

Lyric

Alaska

Zira

Aerin (more unusual spelling of Erin)

I hope this helps a little. Feel free to yell if you want more suggestions, or combos :)

Hannah x

#5 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:56 PM

Roman Connor is so handsome. And Cadence Violet is adorable. I love the nn Cadie! I'm sure whatever you choose, you'll put a lot of thought into it and it will be perfect. :-)

#6 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:57 PM

I'll suggest some names later. (Most likely tomorrow.)

#7 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:50 PM

I know exactly what you mean, I'll find a name I love and then it just suddenly loses its appeal. Drives me crazy!! At least you have a while to think things over and there's not a doubt in my mind that the perfect name will come to you. I may be out of the loop, but didn't you have Fiona Riley on your list at one point?! I thought that combo was beyond adorable. :wub: Anyways, here's just some suggestions..hopefully something will spark your interest. :)

Alaina
Amelia
Gemma
Aurora
Naomi
Fallon
Lyra (I though you had this at one point, I may be mistaken..either way it's beautiful!)
Leona
Pippa
Elena
Elodie
Livia
Finley
Rowan
Greer
Avia

P.S. Sorry if these are completely not your style, just rambling what comes to mind. But, I think a lot of these would be cute with the middle name Hadley or Riley. ;)

As for boys, I've always loved your combination of Archer Cole and Roman Connor. They're both so timeless and would look super cute on little babies, but also grow with them nicely. I adore Atlas Graham as a middle, so here's some suggestions!

Oliver Atlas Graham
Henry Atlas Graham
Christopher Atlas Graham
William Atlas Graham
Finley Atlas Graham
Rowan Atlas Graham
Milo Atlas Graham
Spencer Atlas Graham

Hope this helps you out! :)

#8 Mika Casey

Mika Casey

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:51 PM

Vienna
Aura
Cordelia
Cecilia
Gemma
Amelia
Claudia
Harper
Nina
May
Scarlett
Pearl
Piper
Ruby
Lacey
June
Leah
Portia
Luna
Serafina
Nora
Hannah
Angeline
Lola
Hope
Lillian
Nella
Maeve
Corinne
Sadie
Nadia
Delaney
Megan
April
Audra
Cora
Aline
Willow
Jillian
Maya
Brook
Whitney
Jade
Olive
Constance
Keeva
Hailey
Maple
Waverly
Laurel
Maxine
Athena
Majorie
Sage
Poppy
Cassidy
Trinity
Alma
Harlow
Reese
Alexis
Vesta
Samara

#9 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:42 AM

Lauren, I could definitely give it a whirl :) I've not been watching any movies lately tbh because I've been feeling more nausea when I'm infront of a screen (computer, tv, cellphone, etc :( ). But there certainly is a lot of room for inspiration in the credits!!

Gems, I like these from your list!
[font='comic sans ms', ', cursive} ']Sydney, Joanna, Hazel, Maisie, Iona, Madelyn, Haley, Lily,[/font] [font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]and[/font] [font='comic sans ms', ', cursive} ']Ivy[/font]. [font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Iona's more of a guilty pleasure for me. Hazel, Haley, Lily, and Ivy have all been on and off my list, I'm kinda liking Lily lately but its so popular it upsets me a bit :l Mike might like Sydney, I kinda like it even though its a bit dated.. its nice <3 I'm so caught up with how much Cadence sounds like Caden it really throws me off </3
For boys, I like these ones:[/font][font=comic sans ms', cursive] Connor, Aiden, Noah, Finley,[/font] [font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]and[/font] [font='comic sans ms', ', cursive} ']Lochlan[/font]. [font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]We have Connor as a middle name for Roman, so I do love it. Aiden is so darn popular I can only imagine using it as a middle name.. I am liking Noah despite popularity <3 Mike and I both like Finn, so handsome! And Lochlan I really love but Mike doesn't at all. And thanks!! Mikes all like "I'm not going to call Archer by Archie...." but I think with me using it enough it'd catch on ;)
Thanks so much lady!! I really appreciate it <3 sorry I'm so picky :/

Ohh Hannah, so many suggestions!! <3 I'm so glad I've got plenty of time though, I kinda hope we stumble on the perfect name soonish, but even if its more last minute I'm okay with that <3 I think after finding out the gender I'll really put my decision cap on to make sure a name is chosen in a timely fashion! Hehe <3
I totally get the name block.. I can't seem to think of many names at all!! You'd think all these years on BNG would have a name book ingrained into my head lol x I don't have a style it seems lately, so I'll accept all styles of names <3 I like these girls names though:[/font] [font='comic sans ms', ', cursive} ']Avery, Zoey, Willow, Grace[/font] [font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif](Gracie?),[/font] [font='comic sans ms', ', cursive} ']Winona, Adelaide, Madeleine, Genevieve, Charlotte, Delilah[/font], and [font='comic sans ms', ', cursive} ']Isabel[/font]. [font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]I'm really liking Adelaide, now that you bring it up. I had it on my list ages ago, but I am really seeing the beauty in it. I still like Madeleine a lot as well... Charlotte was on my list earlier as well, but again I'm really getting into it. And still love the nick name "ChaCha" lol! But honestly, I think Genevieve is do darn beautiful... like oh gosh <3 I'll have to smack Mike if he dislikes it! :o Ah, I'm loving <3
They have been so solid and perfect on my list for so long.. I'm glad you know how I'm feeling! Its like they are just so sturdy and set that it off sets me (; lol! I think I'll probably end up sticking with them, but maybe I'll find a more perfect name... hehehe <3 I like these suggestions for boys:[/font][font='comic sans ms', ', cursive} '] Charlie / Charles, Ryder, Finley, Percy, Henry, Greyson[/font] (Grey?), [font='comic sans ms', ', cursive} ']Levi, Hunter, Noah, Milo / Miles, Caleb[/font], [font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]and[/font] [font='comic sans ms', ', cursive} ']Jacob[/font].[font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif] I adore Charles / Charlie, its a family name. Unfortunately Mikes very opposed to it. Sad face.. I always thought Mike would like Ryder but he doesn't, odd! He likes Ryan and Riley, but idk. Finn has been a thought for us, not really Finley. Percy and Henry are ones only I'd like hehe, he said absolutely not to Henry and Percy I'm sure he'd say no to. Greyson I like, we've had Grey on our list and we like it. I liked Milo a little more before I read the book Catch 22 and got real confused about Milo Minderbinders business strategies lol!
Out of the unusual names, I like these: [/font][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Calder, Wilder, Asa, Lyra[/font], [font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]and[/font] [font=comic sans ms', cursive]Juniper[/font].[font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif] I love Calder, Mike hates it. We both love Wilder though!! I think I'm going to start seriously considering it, Wilder nick name Wiley? <3 Asa is real handsome but Mikes not a fan.. Lyra was on my list but I think its too close to Lila so no longer very distinct. And Mike dislikes Juniper <|3
Thanks soo much lovely!!! Amazingness!! I'll have to bake you some cookies this time lol <3

Thanks Madi! We wont settle for anything less than perfect, hehe <3

MissJay, don't you hate that?? Either that or Mike downs it right away and I'm like noooooo!!! Lol! And thankfully there is plenty of time <3 We do have Fiona Riley, but I guess I'm not loving it quite as much :/ One of those head over heels then second guessing.. I think part of it is a lot of negative feedback with Shrek and all.
I like these though! [/font][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Alaina, Gemma, Lyra, Elena,[/font] [font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]and[/font] [font=comic sans ms', cursive]Greer[/font]. [font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Don't worry about styles as I currently dont seem to have one <3 I'm even unsure on middle names Hadley and Riley! Its scary lol! I do still like them but so iffy all the time :/
Thanks!! Yeah, not to toot my own horn.. but they are pretty perfect <3 I feel bad for being so bored of them lol. I like these suggestions though: [/font][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Henry Atlas Graham, Christopher Atlas Graham, William Atlas Graham, Finley Atlas Graham[/font], [font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]and[/font] [font=comic sans ms', cursive]Spencer Atlas Graham[/font].[font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif] I feel like these mainly suit me though lol, Mike is meh on most the good names (; no Henry, William, etc. Christopher we're both okay with, its a family name just so popular. I'm liking Spencer though <3
Thanks so so much darling!! Amazing<3

Ah Raven! Thanks so much!! <3[/font]
[font=comic sans ms', cursive]Aura, Gemma, Harper, May, Scarlett, Piper, Ruby, June, Serafina, Nora, Lillian, Maeve, Delaney, Aline, Willow, Jillian, Maya, Jade, Constance, Haley, Maple, Laurel, Poppy, Harlow[/font],[font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif] and [/font][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Reese[/font]. [font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]A lot of these I really like, just unsure if Mike will like them <3 I love Seraphina but Mikes entirely opposed.. hm, we'll see!! I was surprised in the past when Mike actually liked Constance, I wonder if he still does... [/font]

[font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]I'll get back to you ladies as soon as I know! Thank you all SO very much for your opinions!! I really, really appreciate them!! <3 [/font]

• BabyNameRater likes this

#10 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:23 AM

You're so welcome Remy :)

I think Genevieve is gorgeous, and Genevieve Riley would be darn adorable! And Wilder nn Wiley is also cute as :) Wilder Cole? Wilder Nicastro? I think these work well together.

Adelaide Riley, Madeline Riley, and Charlotte Riley (ChaCha or Charlie) would be cute also :)

If you need any more help just ask :)

Hannah x

• alyssa897 likes this

#11 Mika Casey

Mika Casey

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:04 PM

Maple would be a gorgeous, modern alternative to Mabel. (:
I really liked your Lily Jane combo, Riley would be cute too.

Maple Lily Jane
Maple Riley Jane
Maple Riley

Laurel and Poppy would be awesome too!

Laurel Jane
Poppy Jane
  • alyssa897 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users