• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Flowerloves

Flowerloves

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:49 AM

Hello! We are thinking of having a third child. And it's so much fun to think if name ideas!! We have 2 girls, Jaelyn and Katelyn. I am in love with the name Maeve. Love the way it sounds but also the way it looks. Any opinions and suggestions are appreciated! Middle names too! Our last name starts with D so I'd like to avoid MAD for her initials. Boys name suggestions would be great too but have a feeling were going to be blessed with all girls :) thank you!

#2 Sunny Mummy! :)

Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:22 PM

Maeve IS delightful!! :) It should work well with Jaelyn and Katelyn too! Would you want a Lyn second name to keep the Lyn theme going, or isn't that important? If it is then here are 10 pretty Lyn middle names that you might like:

Maeve Lynette
Maeve Lynley
Maeve Emmalyn
Maeve Lyndall
Maeve Evelyn
Maeve Lyndsey
Maeve Lynda
Maeve Lynelle
Maeve Carolyn
Maeve Kaelyn

Back later with 10 non-Lyn Middle Names. :)

#3 Kiyeranne

Kiyeranne

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Thesauruses, the rain. Making up new words. The word phantasmagorical. Rose petals. The sound of a baby laughing. When someone smiles at you and the whole world stops for a second. Talking to Jelly Bean. Life in general. Nutella. Chocolate. Galaxy chocolate to be specific. Due date August 2nd, 2014

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:12 PM

Maeve is such a beautiful name! And it's not too popular, but not "out there." It sounds perfect with Katelyn and Jaelyn!!!
As it's quite a short name, you might want to either have a long middle, or two short middles.
Maeve Emmaline
Maeve Estée
Maeve Kinsley
Maeve Kayleigjh
Maeve Delilah
Maeve Valerie
Maeve Serena
Maeve Kaliyah
Maeve Harper
Maeve Clarissa
Maeve Liliana
Maeve Sakura
Maeve Elisabetta
Maeve Nicole
Maeve Esmeralda
Maeve Katerina
Maeve Carmen
Maeve Theresa

Like any? Want more suggestions? X

#4 Flowerloves

Flowerloves

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:34 PM

Thank you so much!! Great name suggestions!! I have always loved the name emmalyn too! Our last name is 2 syllables so yes I definitely think a longer middle name would be a better fit. Well I guess it doesn't really matter if you all know my last name lol! Duggan is our last name. Not doogan but dug. Everyone reads it as doogan :) and my name is Lindsay! Maeve emmalyn Duggan sounds beautiful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users