Photo

Ivees Ivy League congrats game! (round 2)

round 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#21 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:14 PM

You're 25 years old and just graduated from Law school, being a successful lawyer and what not; you don't really have time for dating. Your friend recommends you make an EHarmony, at first you’re standoffish to the idea, but then you decide to make one. At first your just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when you've almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive man who doesn't look like he could possible kill you on the first date, You decide to go for it! On the date things really click and you guys decide that another date is in order! The next day he sends you a gift to your office at work! You're perfect like feels like its falling into place!

Your name: Irene Sophia Montague
What school did you attend? Dartmouth

His name: Nicolas Malachi Bell
First date: A day at Cony Island
Gift: Tickets to a band you like

Nico Bell and Irene Montague

You and your SO have been dating for almost 2 years and for your 2 year anniversary you’re convinced he’s going to pop the question. You tell all your friends and pick out your prettiest outfit. The night comes and he takes you out on a date, but he doesn't pop the question. You’re incredibly disappointed and frankly, a little embarrassed but on your ride home he has one more thing planned and even though you’re annoyed and just want to go home you try to be a good sport, then at least he pops the question! Your thrilled and start planning the wedding almost instantly! Sooner than later you've got your dress and colors all picked out. You're honeymoons all planned to an awesome destination!

Date: Rented out The Rockefeller Ice skating rink, just for you two.
How he proposes: At the park where he first told you he loved you.
Wedding location: Hawaii
Celebrity guest: Taylor Swift
Maid of honor: My sister Megan
Colors: Red and orange
Dress designer: Alexander McQueen
Honeymoon: Ireland

#22 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:50 PM

My name is Anna Margaret Forbes [27]
My fiances name is Christian Jude Russell [30]

Chris and I had been dating for almost two years and for our 2 year anniversary, I was convinced he was going to pop the question! I told all my friends and picked out my prettiest outfit. The night came and he took me out for dinner on his yacht... but he didn't ask me a thing. I was incredibly disappointed and frankly, a little embarrassed, but on the ride home he had one more thing planned.. and even though I was annoyed and just wanted to go home, I tried to be a good sport. We drove up to a hotel, where he had booked the best suite as a surprise and at last, he asked me to marry him right there in the lobby! I was so thrilled and started planning the wedding almost instantly. I had always dreamed of a wedding like my mother's, in my hometown of Fort Worth, Texas, and Chris agreed. Sooner than later, I had a dress designed by Vera wang and colours for the wedding all picked out - Blue & white. Kelly Clarkson, a childhood friend of mine, was even supposed to be flying in to attend. One of the most important parts of the wedding for me, was choosing a maid of honour. After some thought, I chose my younger sister, Jane Alison.
The honeymoon was planned by Chris, my mother and Janey, who decided on the Virgin Islands!

#23 alyssa897

alyssa897

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:32 AM

Schuyler and Christian have been dating for two years now and Schuyler is convinced Christian will propose at her favorite restaurant on their two year anniversary. With the help of Schuyler's friends, she picks out the perfect date outfit. Although the dinner was pleasant, Christian didn't propose and Schuyler can't help but hide her disappointment. She just wants to go home, but Christian tells her he has one last stop. They go to the park where Christian fist told Schuyler he loved her. He proposes and of course she says yes! She gets home and immediately starts planning the wedding.

Eight months later they get married. The wedding takes place in their hometown of New York. Justin Timberlake, a good friend of Christian, sings at the wedding. Jessica Biel, Justin's wife, and Schuyler's best friend, is the made of honor. The wedding reception is beautiful, with lots of black, white and green. Schuyler's dress is a lovely one of a kind Oscar de la Renta. They exchange vows in front of their friends and family and leave for their honeymoon in Mexico.

#24 Therandombanana

Therandombanana

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:06 AM

You're 25 years old and just graduated from Law school, being a successful lawyer and what not, you don't really have time for dating. Your friend recommends you make an Eharmony, at first your standoffish to the idea, but then you decide to make one. At first your just getting messages from weirdo's and 80 year olds, but then when you've almost given up one pops up from a decent attractive man who doesn't look like he could possible kill you on the first date, You decide to go for it! On the date things really click and you guys decide that another date is in order! The next day he sends you a gift to your office at work!You're perfect like feels like its falling into place!

You: Rachel Laura Van Der Heide
School: Harvard
Him: James Aidan Stewart
Date: A dinner at a five star restaurant
Gift: A puppy called Rebel

-Round 2-

You and your SO have been dating for almost 2 years and for your 2 year anniversary your convinced hes gonna pop the question. You tell all your friends and pick out your prettiest outfit. The night comes and he takes you out on a date, but he doesn't pop the question. Your incredibly disappointed and frankly, a little embarrassed but on your ride home he has one more thing planned and even though your annoyed and just want to go home you try to be a good sport, then at least he pops the question! Your thrilled and start planning the wedding almost instantly! Sooner than later you've got your dress and colors all picked out. You're honeymoons all planned to an awesome destination!

Date: an exclusive ball for the upper east sides most privileged
How he proposed: at the park where he first told you he loved you
Wedding Location: California
Celebrity guest: Beyoncé
Maid of honour: Romy Erica Linney
Colour Theme: Cranberry and bold pink
Dress designer: Alexander McQueen
Honeymoon: The Virgin Islands

#25 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:35 PM

My name is Eleanor Jane Beaumont, and I am a graduate of Yale.  Shortly after beginning my life as an attorney at the age of twenty-five, my married college friends began trying to cajole me into going on a date.  I informed them that I simply could not fit dating in my busy schedule, so, to my shock and annoyance, they signed me up for EHarmony.  I ignored their attempt to find me a husband, especially since most of the men who contacted me via my profile were in their 80's or just plain weird.  One day, a handsome man named Christian Henry Matthews contacted me.  I agreed to a date, and he took me to dinner at a five star restaurant.  The next day, he sent tickets to see my favorite band in concert to my office.  Needless to say, I was smitten.

After two years of dating, I had an inkling that Christian was going to propose to me.  He booked reservations for dinner one night on top of the Empire State Building.  My friends helped me choose my outfit and curl my hair.  To my disappointment, however, he did not pop the question throughout our entire evening.  The car was silent as he drove me home.  He stopped the car suddenly at the park where he first told me he loved me and suggested we stargaze.  The night was beautiful, and as we lay on the grass, he pulled a ring box from his pocket.  I was thrilled and immediately said yes.  

We got married in our hometown of New York.  Christian works as a producer on Broadway and managed to book Christina Aguilera as a celebrity guest performer at our wedding.  My maid-of-honor was my best friend from college, Alison Kelly Windham.  We got married on November 1st and chose red and orange as our wedding colors as a homage to fall.  I wore a beautiful Ines DiSanto dress, and we honeymooned in Ireland.

#26 ashtona731

ashtona731

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 08:51 PM

ROUND ONE:
My name is Claire Elizabeth Lynch. I am 25 years old and just graduated from Stanford Law School; being a successful lawyer and what not, I don't really have time for dating. My friend recommended I make an E-harmony account. At first, I'm standoffish to the idea, but then I decide to make one. At first, all I got were messages from weirdos and 80 year olds, but then when I had almost given, up one popped up from a decent, attractive man who doesn't look like he could possible kill me on the first date. His name was Gabriel Jude Hinkle. I decided to go for it! He took me to Coney Island for the day. On the date things really click, and we both decide that another date is in order! The next day, he sent a dress to my office, supposed for an event tonight! I finally feel like my perfect life is coming together!

*Sorry for the long story. I love to write, and I got a little carried away. Read it if you want.*

My name is Claire Elizabeth Lynch. I have been dating Gabriel Jude Hinkle for almost two years since meeting on E-Harmony. Our two year anniversary is coming up, and I am utterly convinced Gabe is going to pop the question. I've already told my best friend, who helped me pick out my prettiest outfit. We shared a day at the spa together. I'm incredibly disappointed and frankly, a little embarrassed, when he doesn't pop the question or even show a sign that he might all day. On the ride home, Gabe says he has one more thing planned. Even though I'm a little annoyed and just want to go home, I try to be a good sport. He pulls up to a big, fancy hotel. He comes around, opens the door, and walks me the hotel where a doorman in a red suit with epaulets and big, brass buttons opens the door. The inside of the hotel is beautiful and looks very expensive and elegant. He walks up to reception and asks the room key reserved under "Hinkle." We take the elevator to the top floor. Gabe reserved the PENTHOUSE?! What in the world is he planning? When the elevator doors open, I see too, huge, gold doors. Gabe slides the key and tells me to close my eyes. He takes my hand, leads me a little ways, and whispers "Open them." in my ear. When I open my eyes, the floor is covered in rose petals. A large, king-sized bed is on a platform, and there is hot tub next to a wall of nothing but windows overlooking the New York skyline. Gabe leads me up the platform and sits me on the bed where I see a plate of chocolate-covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne waiting. "Alright, mister. What are you planning?" I said jokingly as I felt hope and love sweltering in my chest. "Well..." he drags as he gets on one knee and pulls a velvet ring box from his pocket and pops it open. "Claire Elizabeth Lynch, would you do me the great honor of making me the happiest man on Earth?" I felt tears well up in my eyes as I smiled at this perfect man who, to think, if I had been more stubborn (as I'm known to be), I might not have met. I jumped towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck, screaming a most definite yes as hot tears of joy stream down my face. We started planning the wedding immediately! After a while, I've got my dress and color scheme picked out and our honeymoon planned down to the last detail. We decide to have the wedding on a beach in California. Our colors are light pink and brown; my maid of honor is my best friend, Anabel; my dress is a beautiful Alexander McQueen (here). We decide to honeymoon in Spain, where Gabe and I have always wanted to go.

*Sorry for the long story. I love to write, and I got a little carried away. Read it if you want.*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: round 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users