• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#1 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 21 October 2010 - 09:55 AM

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

Part 10

You were in the divorce process when your husband was charged and sentenced for money laundering, domestic abuse, and tax evasion. He's sent to prison for many years, leaving you alone with 11 children, and to make matters worse you find out you're pregnant again, with his baby. You are devastated. To your utter shock, you find out you're pregnant with multiples.

1) DS/DD
2) DD/DD/DS
3) DD/DD
4) DD/DS/DS
5) DS/DS
6) DD/DD/DS/DS

Boy and girl Names

Eye colour (Roll for each)

Odd Mum's
Even Dad's

Hair colour (Roll for each)

Odd Mum's
Even Dad's

#2 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 12:42 PM

Hello, My name is...

Iris Elizabeth Montgomery Hopkirk (nee Dorset) (35)

Posted Image

I am a recently divorced, mother of eleven! My ex-husband...

Conall Anthony Hopkirk (51)

Posted Image

...has three kids from his previous marriage, which are currently in my custody.

Dorian Russell (22)
Larissa Arabella (19)
Elton Milo "Milo" (16)

And I have five from previous relationships...

Honor Marie Dorset (17)
Sebastian William & Peter Thomas "P.T." Montgomery (14)
Susannah Rose Montgomery (13)
Victoria Jacqueline Montgomery (12)

And we have three kids together...

Matilda Violet (6)
Christian Anthony (3)
Jacob London (2)

While in the middle of a nasty divorce, Conell was charged and sentenced for money laundering, domestic abuse, and tax evasion. He was then sent to prison for many years, leaving me alone with 11 children, and to make matters worse I found out I was once again pregnant with his baby. I was devastated and in utter shock to find I was expecting multiples.

Emily Grace "Emmy", Elizabeth Hailey, Andrew James & John David "John David" (NB)

Posted Image

#3 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:14 PM

Jasmine Anne Williamson [36] (blonde hair/green eyes)
Duncan Noah Williamson [47] (red hair/hazel eyes)
Russell Auric Williamson [22] (brown hair/hazel eyes)
Price Cleon Williamson [19] (brown hair/hazel eyes)
Ruth Heaven Finnegan-Woods [17] (blonde hair/green eyes)
Elliot Archer Williamson [16] (red hair/blue eyes)
Caius Lloyd Finnegan-Woods [14] (light brown hair/green eyes)
Joseph Paul Finnegan-Woods [14] (light brown hair/green eyes)
Amelia Ciel Finnegan-Woods [13] (blonde hair/green eyes)
Anastasia Danielle Finnegan-Woods [11] (light brown hair/hazel eyes)
Byron Henry Williamson [6] (red hair/green eyes)
Gabriel John Williamson [3] (blonde hair/hazel eyes)
Hailey Marie Williamson [2] (blonde hair/green eyes)
Taylor Grace Williamson [nb] (blonde hair/hazel eyes)
Madison Ava Williamson [nb] (red hair/hazel eyes)
Jayden Andrew Williamson [nb] (blonde hair/hazel eyes)
Nathan James Williamson [nb] (red hair/hazel eyes)

Jas (and Duncan) Williamson with Russ, Price, Ruthie, Elliot, Cai, Jo-Jo, Mia, Stasi, Byron, Gabe, Hailey, Taylor, Maddy, Jay and Nate

#4 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 02:06 PM

Juniper Anne Millay *June* (Blue, Light brown)
Posted Image

16 - Bliss Naomi McCormick Baker-Millay (blue and light brown)
Posted Image
13 - Caius Finbarr Baker-Millay *Cai* / Imogen Faith Baker-Millay *Ginny* (light brown, green)
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 02:07 PM

12 - Truman Blaise Baker-Millay (dark brown, blue)
Posted Image
11 - Ian Matthew Baker-Millay (green, dark brown)
Posted Image

21 - Honor Aurora *Nora* Lyons
Posted Image
18 - Elliot Archer Lyons
Posted Image

#6 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 02:07 PM

15 - Willa Anastasia Lyons
Posted Image

5 - Tess Matilda Lyons-Millay (light brown, grey)
Posted Image
2 - Alexander John *Lex* Lyons-Millay (blonde, blue)
Posted Image
1 - Abigail Taya *Abby* Lyons-Millay (light brown, blue)
Posted Image

#7 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 02:08 PM

You were in the divorce process when your husband was charged and sentenced for money laundering, domestic abuse, and tax evasion. He's sent to prison for many years, leaving you alone with 11 children, and to make matters worse you find out you're pregnant again, with his baby. You are devastated. To your utter shock, you find out you're pregnant with multiples.

nb - Sarah Grace *RaRa* Millay / Jacob Anthony *Coby* / Benjamin Joseph *Jamie* (all light brown and blue)
Posted Image
l to r Coby RaRa and Jamie

June w/ Nora, Elliot, Bliss, Willa, Cai, Ginny, Truman, Ian, Tess, Lex, Abby, RaRa, Coby, and Jamie

#8 -xoxoSoccerIsLife

-xoxoSoccerIsLife

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 02:23 PM

Hey! This is Lily Katherine James. I have hazel eyes and blonde hair. I am madly in love with Adrian Israel Michaels, but my parents disaprove of him. He has green eyes and dark brown hair. We live in North Carolina.

---

I ran away to New York. I found out I'm pregnant. I met this woman at a cafe there. She really understands me. A few months later I delivered a healthy baby boy! His name is Caleb Matthew Michaels. He has his daddy's green eyes and my blonde hair.

---

I was at a nightclub a few months ago and met Joseph 'Joey' Finn Hutchins. He's really nice and we got serious really fast:D He is a teacher and has hazel eyes and dark brown hair.

---

Joey proposed to me 2 years later! We got married at the Grand Hotel! At our honeymoon I started feeling sick and took a pregnancy test. I found out it was positive and I was having twins. 9 mos. later my twin boys, Brendan Anthony and Gabriel 'Gabe' John.

---

It's been four months since Brendan and Gabe have been born. I decided I wanted to go to night classes. I am going to Clothing Design. We found out we were pregnant again and are really excited! We decided to keep the sex a secret and 9 mos. later another beautiful, healthy baby boy named Cole Adam. He has hazel eyes and blonde hair.

---

Wow. A lot has happened in the last year. Joey died in a car crash and I delivered another baby, whom I don;t know who the father is. I moved to Yorkshire England after Joey died and am now an english tutor. I delivered my baby and it is a boy name Nathaniel 'Nate' or 'Nathan' Joseph. He has brown eyes and light brown hair.

---

The kids are doing awesome and my buisness is booming! A few months ago I met this handsome man and now we are married! He doesn't mind that I have 5 kids! He has 3 of his own too! His name is Callum Jacob Archer. He has dark black eyes and dirty blonde hair. He has a daughter who is 14 and her name is Elenora Larissa. We call her Ellie though. He has a 11 year old named Grey Barley. His youngest is 8 year old boy named Fitzwilliam Holden. We call him Will though. A month ago we moved into a 20 bedroom statehome. It is humongous!

---

It's been a year and I found out I was pregnant again. I was so excited. Some months later I had another beautiful boy named Oliver Tobias. He looks just like me with hazel eyes and blonde hair. He is adorable.
It's been 3 years and Ellie is 19, Grey is 16, Caleb is 14, Will is 13, Brendan & Gabe are 11, Cole is 10, Nate is 9, and Oliver is 3! We have such a big and beautiful family! We found out we were pregnant again and 8 mos. later we had a daughter named Abigail Grace. We call her Abbey though. She is so precious. She also looks exactly like me with hazel eyes and blonde hair.

---

I left Callum because of serious issues he had. I became pregnant and had a daughter named Katelyn Heather. She is beautiful.

---

While we are in the divorce process I find out I am pregnant again. This time i welcome Logan Matthew and Andrew Christopher. Logan has dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes and Drew has dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes too. They are so cute. I don't know how I will be able to survive with 13 children, but I know I will figure out a way.

The Michaels-Hutchins-Archer Family
Lily
Ellie [20]
Grey[17]
Caleb [15]
Will [14]
Brendan&Gabe [12]
Cole [11]
Nate [10]
Oliver [4]
Abbey [1]
Logan&Drew [0]

#9 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 02:40 PM

My name is Rose Helen Calkins. I am 17 years old, going to a prestegious private high school in North Carolina. I have green eyes and red hair. My boyfriend is Arthur Noel Zidlicky. He has jet black eyes and light brown hair. The two of us have been secretly dating for several months now as my parents despise hime, but I am madly in love with him.

In December of my senior year of highschool, I find out I am pregnant. This comes as a massive shock to me and unable to tell my family or Arthur, I run away to New York, where I meet a lady. She allows me to stay in her small cafe. Nine months later, I give birth to a baby boy who I name Caleb Joel. He has my red hair and green eyes.

Two years after little Caleb was born and I am still living in the same cafe in the spare room with Caleb. I still think a lot about my family, but I know it is best that I don't see them ever again. Out of the blue, as I was taking Caleb for a walk, a young, goodlooking man came into the cafe. His name is Charles Duff Masters. He is a teacher at a local school, with hazel eyes and black hair. The two of us become serious very quickly.

A year later, Charlie proposes to me and we marry in a Grand Hotel. On 0our honeymoon and I begin to feel sick. To be sure, I take a pregnancy test and find out I am pregnant. I later discover I am having twins!! Of course, I am excited, but scared at the same time. How can I afford three kids? I give birth to Miles Bruno & Caroline Clare. Both of the twins have my red hair and green eyes.

Four months after having the twins, I decide to go to night classes to get some more training in teaching. It has interested me since I married Charlie. Just after Caleb turned four, I found out I was pregnant again. Both of us were very anxious. How are we meant to support four children under the age of four? But, of course, we were happy as well. This time, we decide to find out the sex of our baby to be more prepared. We are delighted when we discover we are having a girl. We name her Arabella Mabel. Like her three siblings, Arabella has my green eyes and my red hair.

When Arabella is just six weeks old I recieve the most devestating news. Charlie has been killed in a car crash. This terrifies me for the future and I make the decision to move to Bath, England to start afresh. I have just enough savings for myself and my four children. In Bath, I settle down and start my own business as an English tutor for children struggling. It is a very rewarding job and I really love it. A year after living in England and Caleb is now 5, the twins are two and little Arabella is 1. After making an arangement with my neighbour, they mind my kids, while I go out to a club, the first break I have had since moving. Regretfully, I end up having a one night stand with a stranger and I can't even remember his name or what he looks like. Nine months later, though, I give birth to a baby boy who I name Lawrence Charles, Charles being after my husband. Lawrence has my green eyes and blonde hair, which must have come from his father.

Four years later and things are going well for my family. All of my children are now in school and my tutoring business is going well. I have finally just started to get over losing Charlie. Sometimes I wish I had my family around to help me, but I am glad my last name change and new home is enough to keep me hidden. One day I unexpectedly meet a much older man named Conall James Atherton who sweeps me off my feet. I find out a bit later that he is extremly wealthy and already has three children. There is Grey Auric who is 14, Allegra Liliana who is 11 and the youngest (aged 8) is FitzWilliam Chance. His ex wife abandoned him long ago. When I introduce him to my own five childre, he is more than happy to accept them. He loves children. Conall has hazel eyes and black hair. A year later, we marry in a posh ceremony with over 200 guests and straight afterwards, we move into a new home which consists of 20 bedrooms. It is a lovely stately home!

A year after my second marriage I find out that I am pregnant again. Although our family is already massive, we are excited. I am excited that I am now able to be a stay at home mum after earning a lot of money from selling my tutoring business. I have a beautiful baby girl and we name her Cora Grace. She has my green eyes and Conalls's black hair. Three years after Cora's birth, we try for one more baby. Everything is going well. I have a little boy this time and we name him William John-Will for short. He looks just like his dad!

When Will was five months old, things began to turn bad with Conall. He was working back late every day and would come home drunk afterwards. I would often take all the kids on day trips so they wouldn't have to see their dad. I was too scared to leave. Before will was even one, he came home one night anf forced me to have sex. This resulted in a pregnancy, which I was terrified about. My little girl, Elizabeth Candace was born two months early, so at first, a lot of my time was spent with her in the hospital. She had my green eyes and red hair. The violence at home was continuing, so by the time Lizzie came home, I decided I needed to get divorced quickly and leave.

Conall and I were in the middle of the divorce process when he was sentenced for a very long time for money laundering, domestic abuse and tax evasion. While he is in jail, I am left to raise 11 children on my own and to make it all worse, I find out I am pregnant with triplets. I give birth to Alyssa Alexis, who black hair and brown eyes and her two brothers David Jacob and Daniel Aiden. The boys both have brown eyes and red hair.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#10 Hannah

Hannah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,785 posts
  • Interests:I love writing, reading, sports of any kind(my favorites being basketball & soccer), music, and hanging out with my friends and family.

AND, I of course love thinking of baby names even though that is a VERY far in the future thing for me because I'm still young!

Posted 21 October 2010 - 04:33 PM

Hello, my name is Daisy Elizabeth Murray (nee Anderson). I live in Vermont and have hazel eyes with red hair. I'm seventeen and attend our local public high school. I am dating a boy named Henry Alfred Johnson, even though my parents despise him, and we have been together for five and a half months. Henry has grey eyes and blond hair.

Not long into my senior year (December to be exact) I discover that I'm pregnant, but I'm too terrified to tell Henry or my parents, so I took off to New York and became friends with a woman in her cafe shop. Nine months later, I welcomed Grace Seraphina Johnson-Murray. She had my hazel eyes and her father's beautiful blond hair.

It's been two years, though I still live in my friends apartment with Gracie, I have met a wonderful man named Charles Kieran Murray. We met at our local library. He is an artist with gorgeous green eyes and light brown hair.

A year later Charlie proposed to me in my friend's garden. On the honeymoon a few months later, I discovered I was pregnant and to my shock with twins. We discovered it was two boys, and seven months later we welcomed our boys Alexander William "Alex" and Sebastien Thomas "Seb". They are beautiful, identical twins with their dad's light brown hair and green eyes. Charlie has been such a wonderful father to all of our children, and I have recently added Murray to Gracie's last name.

I decided to start night classes in photography four months after I had the twins, luckily these classes were so helpful, that I now run my own photography business. When the twins turned 1 and Gracie, 4, I found out I was pregnant again. We decided to find out the sex and discovered we were having a girl. Eight months later Brooke Luciana joined us. She got her daddy's brown hair and my hazel eyes.

Six weeks after my precious Brooke was born, my darling Charlie died in a car crash. I decided that it was best for the five of us to head to England to start fresh. We end up in Yorkshire where I am hired as a Personal Photographer. I had a one night stand with a total stranger, and nine months later my little Julian Charles was born. He has green eyes and red hair.

So as of now it is Me (Daisy Murray, 24) with Gracie (6), Alex (3), Seb(3), Brooke(2), and Julian(1)

A few years later, when Grace is 9 and the others are older as well, everyone is in school. I am finally getting over losing Charlie and my business is booming. I met this gorgeous man named Harvey Michael Collins. He is thirteen years older than me, but a very nice and caring man. He has hazel eyes and black hair. He also has three older kids, all boys. Russel 14, Grey 11, and Elliot 8. It only took a year before we were married in a very lavis and posh ceremony. Finally, we move into our huge gothic mansion that has 14 bedrooms.

A year later, after I sold my business and made a ton of money so that I can be a stay-at-home mother, I found out I was expecting again. This time we welcomed a little girl named Stella Violet. She has her fathers black hair and both of our hazel eyes.

Three years later (when my step-children are 19, 16 13) and my children are (14, 11, 11, 10, 9, 3) me and my wonderful husband try for our last baby. Nine months later we welcomed Mia Addison, she had my red hair and hazel eyes.

Unfortunately, when Mia was around five months old, Harvey turned into a raging alcoholic and one day forced me to have sex with him. This resulted in my pregnancy. I welcomed Matthew Bronson with his big hazel eyes and pretty red hair. He came two months early and had to spend a lot of time in the hospital. Once we went home, the beatings continued I decided enough was enough, so I divoriced Harvey and left.

Even though Harvey is finally forced to go to jail, I'm now left with 11 children on my own, and just found out I am pregnant again with boy/girl twins. When they arrived I named them Benjamin Ryan "Benji" / Sophia Natalie "Sophie". Sophie has my red hair and hazel eyes, while Benji looks like his father with black hair and hazel eyes.

#11 Lish4042

Lish4042

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:54 PM

While going through the divorce process Jasper was charged with money laundering, domestic abuse, and tax evasion. Immediately after Jasper was taken to jail I found out I was pregnant again. Too make matters worse I ended up with triplets, Mia Elizabeth, Ella Madison, and Ryan Christopher. I love them all but raising 14 children alone is impossibly hard.

LN: Jones

DH: Jasper William (black eyes, red hair)
DW: Lily Caroline (hazel eyes, light brown hair)

DS: Clay Jasper (21)
DS: Elliot Jude (18)
DS: Levi Matthew (hazel eyes, black hair) (16)
DS: Grey Archer (15)
DS/DS: Alexander Michael (Alex) / William Daniel (Liam) (hazel eyes, black hair) (13)
DS: Cole Jackson (hazel eyes, black hair) (12)
DS: Ethan Finn (brown eyes, red hair) (11)
DS: Emmett Maxwell (hazel eyes, light brown hair) (5)
DS: Nathan Andrew (hazel eyes, light brown hair) (2)
DD: Addison Sage (black eyes, light brown hair) (1)
DD/DD/DS: Mia Elizabeth / Ella Madison / Ryan Christopher (hazel eyes, light brown hair) (NB)

#12 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:36 PM

Lily Katherine Jenkins
36 Years Old
Grey Eyes and Black Hair
Studied Photography
Moved to Bath after the death of her husband
Worked as a child minder
Moved into 9 bedroomed house after marrying Jasper.

Nicholas Joseph Garfield
36 Years Old
Blue Eyes and Blonde Hair

Benjamin Declan Finn
36 Years Old
Grey Eyes and Light Brown Hair
Met at the Library; Works as a Teacher

Jasper William Jackson
46 Years Old
Green Eyes and Red Hair

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Aaron Joseph Garfield
16 Years Old
Grey Eyes and Blonde Hair

Elizabeth Faith Finn
13 Years Old

Alexander Dominic Finn
13 Years Old

Sophia Grace Finn
12 Years Old
Grey Eyes and Black Hair

Benjamin Declan Finn
11 Years Old
Grey Eyes and Dark Brown Hair

Elliott Jasper Jackson
21 Years Old
Green Eyes and Red Hair

Russell Edward Jackson
18 Years Old
Green Eyes and Red Hair

Grey Sebastian Jackson
15 Years Old
Green Eyes and Red Hair

Oliver Jasper Jackson
5 Years Old
Grey Eyes and Red Hair

Matthew William Jackson
2 Years Old
Green Eyes and Black Hair

Natalie Rosemary Jackson
1 Years Old
Grey Eyes and Red Hair

Emily Isabella Jackson
0 Years Old

Ryan Anthony Jackson
0 Years Old

Jacob Andrew Jackson
0 Years Old

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lily and Nick had Aaron
Lily and Ben had Beth, Alex and Soph
Lily and Unknown had Dec
Unknown and Jasp had Ely, Russ and Grey
Lily and Jasp had Ollie, Matt, Nat, Em, Ry and Jake

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

#13 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 09:05 AM

Luca was charged in the middle of the divorce for money laudering, domestic abuse, and tax evasion, leaving me alone with 14 kids. And to make it worse I found out that im pregnant with his kids, 4 of them!

ME: Violet Noelle Stone (Hazel eyes Brown Hair)
EX DH: Luca Michael Smith (Hazel eyes blonde hair)
DS 22: Thomas Tristan (Blue eyes blonde hair)
DS 19: Elliot Silas (Hazel eyes Blonde hair)
DD 17: Isabelle Sierra (Hazel eyes brown hair)
DD 16: Lily Scarlett (Hazel eyes Blonde hair)
DS 14: Hayden Alexander (hazel eyes blonde hair)
DD 14: Haylie Alexis (hazel eyes blonde hair)
DS 13: Isaac Sebastian (Hazel eyes Brown Hair)
DD 11: Elizabeth Nadia "Ellie" (hazel eyes blonde hair)
DS 11: Ethan Zachary (hazel eyes blonde hair)
DD 6: Emma Grace (hazel eyes blonde hair)
DS 6: Emmett Jasper (hazel eyes blonde hair)
DD 3: Alexis Marie (Hazel eyes Brown Hair)
DS 3: Aiden Michael (Hazel eyes Brown Hair)
DD NB: Khiana Taylor (Hazel eyes Brown Hair)
DS NB: Keegan Matthew (Hazel eyes Brown Hair)
DD NB: Kylie Olivia (Hazel eyes Brown Hair)
DS NB: Kieran Daniel (Hazel eyes Brown Hair)

#14 AutumnLeigh

AutumnLeigh

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 12:02 PM

Hello, my name is Jasmine Caroline Anderson. I'm 17 years old and attend a prestigious private school in Florida. The good Lord blessed me with black hair and brown eyes. I'm in love with Jasper Nicholas Collins!<3 He has black hair and gorgeous grey eyes. He's absolutely amazing, but my parents DO NOT approve of us dating, so we secretly do it behind their backs. I don't like going against my parents wishes, but I'll do anything for the one I love.(:<3

JazzyandNick=Forever.

The end of first semester of my senior year didn't turn out quite like I expected. I find out I'm pregnant and there's no way I can tell my family or Nick, so I run off to New York City. There I meet a very friendly woman, Annah. She owns a small cafe' and let's me live with her in the room above it and has even hired me to work in the cafe'. On September 18 I deliver my first child, a baby girl, Elizabeth Ruth Anderson. She looks so much like Nick with her black hair and grey eyes.

Ruthie is two now and growing so fast. We are still staying with Annah in her spare room. Annah's got me working off my rent at the cafe' and has me busting my butt EVERYDAY from open to close. With all the stress from work I can't help but think about my family and how all of them are doing, but I never wanna see them again. To get my mind off everything Annah's mom, Nanny Lucy, offers to babysit Ruthie. Annah and I decide to go out. We end up going to a nightclub. While we're sitting at the bar the most handsome guy comes walking up. He was a banker named Nathan Luke Sanders. He had black hair and hazel eyes. He was so sexy. We hit it off great, and becoming very serious very quick.

Nate, Ruthie, and I have moved in together and begin a life of or own. One our one year anniversary Nate proposes to me and we didn't want to waste anytime so we marry at the registry office. While on our honeymoon I begin to get nauseous, so I take a pregnancy test, and what do ya know?? I'm pregnant! Few weeks later we find out its twins. We're both excited and so is little Ruthie, but how are we going to afford to have three kids. Twenty weeks into my pregnancy we find out that we're having a boy and a girl. Then July came around and we welcomed Audrey Juliet and Aedan Miles Sanders into our family. They both were born with a head full of black hair, but Audrey has her daddy's hazel eyes and Aedan has my brown eyes. After Audrey and Aedan were born, Nate decided he wanted to adopt Ruthie and I was all for it. So Ruthie became Elizabeth Ruth Sanders.

One Big Happy Family.
Nate and Jasmine Sanders w/
Ruthie, Audrey, & Aedan.

When the twins turned four months old I decided to start night classes to get more training in photography. I enjoy taking picture of the kids, so I decided to further my hobby into a career. On the twins first birthday I find out I'm pregnant again! SURPRISE!! After a few weeks anxiety starts to set in, how are we going to handle four children under four? Twenty-six weeks into my pregnancy Nate and I decide on names (we decided not find out the sex until its born), Asher Loagan if it's a boy and Addison Hannah if it's a girl. In February I give birth to our second son, Asher Loagan Sanders He looks just like his daddy with hazel eyes and black hair.

Life was good, but when Asher was six weeks old, Nate was in a horrible car accident that cost him his life. Things were so tough for us. I'm having to raise four kids by myself. I didn't know how I was going to support my family alone. I decided to pack the kids up and start a new life in Yorkshire, England. I had just enough savings to get us there. The move to Yorkshire was great, a few months later we're settled in and I started my own personal photography business from home, Lucky Photography. A year has gone by and the kids are growing so fast. Ruthie is five now, the twins are two, and Asher is one. I finally get a night out while our neighbor, Mrs. Gray, watches the kids. I end up wandering into a club and dancing the night away. The next morning I wake in a strange apartment with a note by my head that said Good morning. I hopped out of that bed and yanked my clothes on and headed home. A few weeks later I wake up feeling so nauseated, so I run out to the store and pick a pregnancy test. As I sit and wait for the results I try to remember what happened that night I went out. I couldn't remember anything. I couldn't remember meeting any guys or going home with any for that matter. I stalked back into the bathroom with my fingers crossed that I wasn't pregnant. I picked up the test, and there it was, a little pink plus sign. Nine months later I deliver another daughter, Rebecca Natalie, Natalie after Nathan. She has hazel eyes and light brown hair, unlike my other four children who have black hair.

Four years go by and things are surprisingly okay. All the kids are in school now and LuckyPhotography is booming. I don't think about Nate as much anymore. He'll always be apart of me, but my happiness is slowly coming back. I do, however, think about my family and how they are, but I do hope my last name change and my current location is enough to keep me hidden. A year ago I met Callum Joseph Davis. Cal is very wealthy and quite a bit older than me, but he's very sweet and handsome, blond haired and blue eyed man. He has three girls Abigail Clarissa [14], Angel Cassandra [11], and Anna Cecily [8]. Their mom abandoned them five years ago to live with a man in Cuba. He loves kids and loves my five. A year after we go together we married in a huge, 200 guest wedding, with a bunch of people I didn't really know. After the wedding we moved in to an 8-bedroom house. All the kids have their own rooms, except Angel and Anna who share a room.

A year after Cal and I got married I found out I was pregnant again for the sixth time. We're so excited. We already have 8 kids, but I sold my business and can be a stay home mom. Then, on December 30 I gave birth to Charlotte Matilda Davis. She had brown eyes and blonde hair.

Three years have went, and the kids are now 19, 16, 13, 14, 11 & 11, 10, 9, and 3. Cal is so sweet and makes me so happy, and our kids are a blessing. So we decide try a final time. We welcome a baby girl Chloe Alexis on February 5.

Our Family.

Jasmine and Cal Davis
Abby, Angel, and Anna
Ruthie, Audrey, Aedan, Asher, Nattie, Charlie, and Chloe.

I Love my Family.<3

When Chloe was five months old, Cal was always working late and then would come home every night drunk and reaking of alcohol. I take the kids on day trips, cause I couldn't bear to let them see their father like that. I was scared to leave, and i don't wanna have to depend on myself like I did in the past. One night when Chloe wasn't evening one yet, Cal forced me to sleep with him. I found out I was pregnant again and terrified....I gave birth to another little girl Hailey Aubrey. She was born two months before her due date and we had to spend a lot of time ih the hospital. Back at home, all the violence was worse, and Cal often attacked me for no reason. When Hailey finally came home from the hospital, I decided enough is enough. I have to divorce Cal and leave as soon as possible.

In the process of Cal and mine's divorce he gets arrested one afternoon and is charged with money laundering, domestic abuse, and tax evasion. He's sentenced to 20 years in prison, and I'm left with eleven children to tend to by myself, not mention I'm pregnant again.....with multiples! Four babies to be exact, two girls and two boys, and of course they're all his. Nine months later I have birth to my quadruplets, Ava Sophia, Sarah Addison, Logan Andrew, and Christian Joshua. They all have black hair and brown eyes except Ava, she has blue eyes.

#15 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 02:16 PM

My name is Dahlia Charlotte Mason and I am 17 years of age. I have light brown hair and hazel eyes. My amazing boyfriend, Adrian Gabriel Hampton is also seventeen and he has blue eyes and auburn hair. We both live in Vermont and met on the ski hill. We both go to a prestigious private school and are making good grades. My parents despise him and so we have been secretly dating for several months.

~~~~~~~~~~~

In December of my senior year I took a home pregnancy test and discovered shockingly that I was expecting. I couldn't tell my parents, it would be to dissapointing for them after eighteen years of me being their baby girl. I also couldn't bear to tell Adrian, he wouldn't stay with me, I just knew it. So, because of my riduculous fear I ran away to New York City. I got a job at a little cafe, became friends with the owner and Britta even rented out one of the apartments above the cafe. Nine months after finding out I was pregnant I gave birth to Abigail Seraphina. She was auburn haired and hazel eyed and soon became the love of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Two years after Abby was born, she was alive and beautiful as ever. However I was still working long shifts and we were sleeping in the tiny half-bedroom apartment upstairs. I had written to my mom and dad to tell them I was safe but they still didn't know about Abby or where I was. Just by chance, on one of my shifts, a handsome young man and I got snowed in at the cafe. Matthew Declan Cornberry was a journalist for a local newspaper and had brown eyes and black wavy hair.

~~~~~~~~~~

After dating and getting to know each other Matthew proposed to me and Abby. I was in love with him and he was the most important man in my little girl's life. It was January and five months later in a small wedding, we were married in the back garden at Britta's cafe amidst peonies and lillies. It was beautiful and best of all was Abby running up the isle as the flower girl right into Matthew's arms. Our honeymoon in the Hamptons was blissful and we were even able to leave Abby with Britta who was practising for when she gave birth to the baby she was carrying. Half way through the honeymoon however I got sick. Turns out it was all good news as I was pregnant with two of Matthew's children. We were scared of raising three kids at such a young age but we faced it.

Eight months later after a day of labour Matthew and I welcomed Adriana Catherine and Emilia Margaret. Adriana has hazel eyes and black hair like Daddy and Abby. Emilia has light brown hair and brown eyes..

~~~~~~~~~~

Four months after Ana and Emmy were born I started taking night classes at NYU. I had always been intersested in photography and had found a deeper passion since my beautiful and photogenic children were born. I had a great teacher and wonderful classmates. My photography dreams were put to a halt when I found myself pregnant again. The twins would be one and a half and Abby would be four and a half when the baby, another girl, came into our family.

Matthew, Abby and I all decided on the name Sophia Charlie Cornberry, our black haired and brown eyes babe.

~~~~~~~~~~

I can barely believe this has happened to me. Matthew on his way home from the newspaper was struck headon by a drunk driver in their SUV. The doctors thought he would survive but heart failure during surgery took him away from his me and his four girls. Sophia was only six weeks old and I can barely look at her without breaking down. She will never know her father and the great man he was. Britta and her husband Mark help us out for a while but the city holds too many memories and so I decide to move the girls to Yorkshire England In Yorkshire I take a job as a Personal Photograper.

After a year of staying strong, me and my new friend Bess go out to a club for a night. There I meet a charming young man and we get to know each other quite well during that one night. So well that in nine months I deliver Diana Matthew Cornberry. An odd middle name for a girl but I love it. She was a brown eyed and light brown haired girl.

~~~~~~~~~~

Four years after the birth of my fifth daughter things are going well. I am becoming a household name in photography and have made friends that are always there for me. Diana, Sophia, Emilia, Adriana and Abigail are all excelling in school so far. Even though it pains me to have not seen my family in ten years I couldn't bear to see them after all of this.

One day an incredibly wealthy and handsome man, at least 35 comes into my shop to get his picture taken with his three kids. He says his name is Alastair John Pasirt and he lives a lonely life without a wife. Apparently I intrigued him enough for a date and so two days later the grey eyed and red haired charmer took me out for dinner. Turns out he is 39. After two months of dating he meets my five and I meet his kids without the cameras. His kids are Elliott Caspar (14), Felicity Gabriella (11) and Laurel Cassandra (8). Their mother left them for a young man in Cuba five years ago.

A year later we marry in a ceremony primarily consisting of strangers. After that our family of ten moves into a nine bedroom futuristic eco house. Everything is perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~

A year later I am finally settled in. The kids are all loving their new life and I have just sold my photography business reaping in a big sum of money that I place in my own account for a rainy day, or rather a rainy year. To my great and joyous surprise Al and I are pregnant. We will have nine kids all under fifteen but our house is big enough for twenty. Eight months later I give birth to my first boy: Theo Julian Pasirt He becomes quickly the joy of the whole family with his grey eyes and red hair.

Three years later, Al and I want one more baby to complete the Mason-Cornberry-Pasirt family; Al is 45 and I am 34 and we couldn't be happier. A year later after a little bit of trying we welcome a red haired and hazel eyed Nathan Elijah Pasirt.

~~~~~~~~~~

Only five months after Nate is born my life gets bad again. At first I think maybe Al is just going through a mid-life crisis because of his obsessive working and constant drinking. He begins getting angry with the kids and me so I begin taking the kids for weekend trips. At the moment they are 17, 15, 14, 12, 12, 11, 10, 4 and five months. Elliott has moved out as he is now 20.

But one night things go horribly wrong. Al is so drunk that he rapes me. I tell myself that he is just not thinking but I can't help cringing whenever he talks to me and goes to touch me. I am devastated when I find out I am pregnant, but after a few months I come to terms with the baby growing inside of me. The baby is mine and not Al's, never will be.

Lily Giovanna Mason is born two months early and we both spend a long time in the hospital. She has Al's grey eyes and my light brown hair. Alistair has left town on a business trip for four months and has not met his daughter. The weeks I spend in the hospital give me some time to think and I decide on a divorce.

~~~~~~~~~~~

While divorcing Al, he is charged with money laundering, domestic abuse (by me and his ex-wife) and tax evasion. Turns out he wasn't as rich as we all thought he was. Before he is sentenced to prison he gets me pregnant again. I don't remember how it happened nor do I want to but it did. I am distraught and panicked as well as the mother of eleven children who are still reeling from this event. To my complete shock I find out that I am pregnant with multiples. After Al is good and locked away in prison Jacob Alexander and Elizabeth Hailey join my family. Jake has piercing grey eyes and light brown hair while Elizabeth has light brown hair and hazel eyes.

#16 bumblebee1116

bumblebee1116

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Reading, music, running

Posted 05 November 2010 - 07:04 PM

My name is Camellia Katherine Baker, but I go by Cammie. I have dark brown hair, brown eyes, and a secret. I am in love with Nicholas Joseph Grant. I know that seventeen is a little young to be in love. People, mostly my parents, keep telling me that I can’t know what true love is and that all I’m feeling is chemistry and hormones. But my parents are just upset because Nick doesn’t fit into their small view of the world. You’d think Hanover, Vermont would be too small to have an elite social group, but it does and the Bakers are at the top of it. Since my parents never had the boy they wanted, or any of the children they dreamed of, really, they expect be to grow to be a debutante, go to Yale, take over the Baker Corporation, and marry a high class gentleman. The kind that they think attend my prestigious private school, but really don’t. Nick is different. He cares about more than himself. He has big dreams of college and law school and state’s attorney, if his family can afford it. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him go farther than the boys in my class. More importantly, Nick showed me what true love is.

In December of my senior year, I start feeling nauseated all of the time. My parents are concerned, but clueless. My best friend Shannon suggests a pregnancy test, which comes back positive. I, Cammie Baker, am having Nick Grant’s baby.

With that, my life spirals out of control. I don’t dare tell anyone but Shannon. My parents would make me get rid of the baby or disown me or both. Nick would do that right thing – get married, be a father, whatever, but I can’t bring myself to kill his dreams. Nick will be a great father someday, but that day isn’t now. Panicked, I run away to New York City. The city is bigger and scarier than I dreamed of, and I would be dangerously lost, if not for my savior Jennifer Hollis Martin. Jenny, who was Shannon’s camp counselor back in the day, now owns a highly successful café. She gives me a job and lets me stay in the apartment above the café, right next to her. She is the only one present on September 5 at the birth of my daughter, Holly Nicole Baker, named for Jenny and Nick. She has her father’s hazel eyes, but not his blond hair. Hers is dark like mine.

It’s been two years since Holly’s birth. I still live over the café, next to “JJ”, and work there when I can. I am also taking classes to get my GED and am hoping to someday get my teaching license. I sometimes think about home, mostly Nick and Shannon, but I’m happy with my new life. I go by Kate now, and it feels like I’ve finally escaped the elitism that has followed me all of my life.

Then it happens. Jenny introduces me to Andrew Cian O’Reilly, a friend of hers from grade school. He has light brown hair, blue eyes, and a heartwarming smile. He’s a journalist for The New York Times and is absolutely wonderful with Holly. When he looks at me, I go weak in the knees. It’s not the exact same feeling I had with Nick, but I know it’s love.

I don’t hesitate at all when Andrew proposes, In fact, I say yes before he’s even finished asking. We have a small wedding on the beach , but before we leave on the honeymoon, Andrew insists on going to the courthouse and officially adopting Holly. She absolutely loves her new daddy, and the gesture makes me sure that I have married the perfect man. He’s such a natural at parenthood that I’m thrilled to tell him I’m pregnant, even though two kids under three makes me a little nervous. Andrew is over the moon, which is wonderful because, as it turns out, I’m having twins. John Gregory and Christina Juliet O’Reilly are born on June 10. Jack and Chrissy have their father’s light brown hair and blue eyes . I worry a little about Holly, but she’s fascinated with her new brother and sister and is as much of our family as ever.

After the twins are born, I go back to school to finish my education degree. I only have a few credits left, which is a good thing because I become pregnant again very quickly. We are very excited and nervous. The twins are already a handful, and we don’t know if we can handle another little one. Luckily, Natalie Megan O’Reilly, born on July 19, is an easy baby. She has an incredibly sweet disposition and easy temper. Five year old Holly can easily watch her when Chrissy and Jack prove to be too much for one parent. Natalie looks just like Andrew and the twins.

When Natalie is six weeks old, Andrew is killed when a drunk driver runs a red light. Suddenly, my husband is dead, my six year spends her birthday in the hospital getting her shoulder operated on, and I have two toddlers and a newborn to care for. I am absolutely devastated. Everything reminds me of Andrew. When Holly is released from the hospital, I scrape together our savings and move my family to Yorkshire, England, where I work out of our home as a writer. Though no neighbors can ever live up to the standard Jenny set, the Astons next-door are incredibly kind and supportive. One night, Ellie Aston and her friends convince me to go out with them, just for a few hours. A few hours turns into an entire night when I meet an intriguing man. Six weeks later and still not over Andrew, I am pregnant by way of a one night stand. William Andrew O’Reilly is born on February 13. It amazes me how despite having a different father, he manages to look exactly like his dad, Natalie, and the twins. He has my brown eyes, but otherwise he could easily be Andrew’s son.

Four years later and life has improved. I still miss Andrew every day, but I’ve figured out ways to move on with my life, like I know he would want me to. I’m now twenty-seven. My reputation has grown surprisingly, and my writing is in high demand. At first I worried that fame might lead to someone from Hanover finding me, but I realize that they would never connect Kate O’Reilly to Cammie Baker, the seventeen year old runaway. Holly is ten, quiet but stubborn. I would never tell her, but her determination and strong beliefs remind me of Nick. She excels in school, soccer, swimming, choir, and anything else she gets involved in. She wants to be a neurologist, and I have no doubt that she will be. Jack and Chrissy are seven and take things much more lightly than Holly does. They struggle a bit more in school, but they also don’t have as high of standards as Holly sets for herself. They are perfectly happy with being B students. Chrissy has a flair for the dramatic and loves the stage, while Jack has discovered true love in watching and studying bugs. Jack thinks Chrissy is a sissy and Chrissy thinks Jack is disgusting. They fight all the time, but they are the first to stand up for each other in the outside world. Five year old Natalie kept her disposition and temper from when she was a baby. An eternal optimist, she is exceedingly patient, welcoming, and supportive. She idolizes Holly, protects Will, and is the one person who can hang out with Jack and Chrissy without yells, screams, and blood involved. Natalie loves her ballet class and is super excited about kindergarten. Will is four and would hate preschool if Natalie hadn’t loved it. He and Nat are chums, as they say here, and get along famously. Will loves Legos, dinosaurs, and playing tag on the playground.

Then I meet Hugh Alexander Hazelwood at a benefit I’m covering. He is gorgeous, with blond hair and blue eyes, very wealthy, and generous. At first it doesn’t occur to me that he could be romantically interested because he’s forty-two, fifteen years older than me, but he is, and I find that I am too. He, too, has been married before, but his wife left him and his three daughters five years ago to live in Cuba with a younger man. We date casually for a while, then take the big step and introduce our families. All three of his girls have their mother’s light brown hair and coloring. Allegra and Ginny also inherited her green eyes, while Angie has her father’s blue ones. Allegra Carolina, or Allie, is fourteen, a few years older than any of my kids. She’s practical, talented, and driven, and wants to go into international affairs. Her father makes light of her dreams sometimes, which would bother most people, but Allie ignores his jokes and sarcasm with ease. Her mind is made up and if her father can’t see that, well, she’ll show him. Angelina Juliana is eleven, whimsical and fanciful. Hugh says she lives in a world of her own, and it’s true that she is highly imaginative. She’s very bright, but tends to daydream instead of doing her schoolwork. The younger kids soon clamor for “one of Angie’s stories”. She isn’t much like Holly, who is near to her age, but they still hit it off right away and are now fast friends. Chrissy, on the other hand, can’t stand Virginia Anastasia, who is a year older than her, same as Angie and Holly. Ginny is quite the tomboy and bonds immediately with Jack. She is a soccer star, loves climbing trees and playing tag, and can be a bit mischievous at times. Whether Chrissy doesn’t like Ginny because of her personality or because she’s close to Jack is hard to say, but either way, the tension is abundant. Sensing Chrissy’s dislike, Ginny learns to loathe her back. Hugh says that all siblings fight, though, and Allie seems convinced that Ginny and Chrissy will learn to appreciate each other. Since all of the blending has gone well except for that, Hugh and I marry in posh ceremony with over 200 guests, most of whom I’ve never met and move our newly enlarged family into a twenty bedroom stately home. I adopt Hugh’s girls and all of my kids become Hazelwoods except for Holly. She tells us she isn’t comfortable with adoption because she’s afraid it will mean forgetting her dad. It’s true that Holly, the only one of my children who remembers our life in New York, was very close to Andrew, but I can tell that’s not the real reason. Though she loves his daughters, something about Hugh bothers her. She doesn’t say this, of course, but her eyes don’t follow him from the moment he walks into a room like everyone else’s do. Instead, they narrow in distaste. Hugh is so charismatic and funny, with such a boisterous laugh that I wonder what about him she doesn’t like. I suspect that it’s jealousy or fear, more to do with me remarrying than with Hugh himself.

Before I can really delve into the mysteries of Holly’s mind, I become pregnant. Though I was excited for most of my other pregnancies, this is the first time I feel like I’m truly in a position to have a baby. I’ve stopped working since Hugh is so successful and can devote all of my time and energy to the baby. The next youngest, Will, is six and has started grade school. Hugh is enthusiastic about the baby, but his excitement level really goes through the roof when he finds out that it’s a boy. He’s always wanted a son. Spencer Emmett Hazelwood is born on March 9 and has blond hair and blue eyes, just like his father.

Hugh worships Spencer, and with nine kids on our hands, we think our family is complete. Three years later, however, Allie leaves for university and everything feels empty without her. Perhaps because of that feeling, Hugh and I decide to try for one more baby. On July 10, I give birth to Emma Ruby Hazelwood. She is the first of my children since Holly to have my dark brown hair, but she has Hugh’s bright blue eyes.

After Emma, though, things begin to go downhill. Hugh is changing. I hope that it’s just a midlife crisis since he is forty-eight, but he begins working late all of the time and coming home drunk. He gets furious over small details and sometimes uses physical violence to show his displeasure. I am scared to be around him, but scared to leave.

When Allie, now twenty, comes home at Christmas, she is horrified at what is going on. Angie and Holly fill her in on everything that’s been happening. While the younger kids and I are in shock that charming Hugh could turn into this monster, Holly isn’t at all surprised and neither, it turns out, is Allie. I overhear Angie telling Holly she was right about Hugh and Holly saying that she wished she wasn’t. Allie has a month off from school, during which time she, Angie, and Holly had been planning on going to Spain. After two days at home, however, she suggests that Natalie and Will come with her and Angie instead. Ginny, Jack, and Chrissy all arrange to spend the holidays with friends in Brighton, and Holly takes Spencer to London, claiming he needs some special attention living in everyone’s shadow all of the time. What they’re really doing is getting the kids away from Hugh. I hope that maybe with everyone except Emma gone, Hugh will be able to get this anger out of his system and return to normal, but it doesn’t happen. Instead one night, he forces me into having sex with him. I’m scared to death the entire time – his eyes look dangerous, crazy. After that night, though, he leaves on a six month business trip to Japan, and our kids come home. Ten kids is enough for any family, but because of Hugh’s violent act, ours is about to have eleven. I don’t want this baby, even less than I wanted Holly. But the strength of my kids encourages me, and I realize that this is my baby, not Hugh’s and that her violent conception doesn’t make her any less miraculous. Olivia Paige Hazelwood is born two months premature on July 30. She has blond hair and brown eyes. Because she was so early, she and I both spend a good deal of time in the hospital. My old friend Jenny takes Spencer and Emma back to New York with her while I’m ill, leaving the other eight to manage on their own. In mid-September, Allie and Holly take Angie to Oxford to help her move into her new dorm. We joke about how safe it is to leave Natalie and Will home, since Chrissy, Ginny, or Jack will probably burn the house down. But the threat is much scarier than that. While the girls are gone, Hugh comes home.

He is furious, blind drunk, and looking for Spencer. He says he’s going to take his son away from all of these imbeciles and raise him to be a man someplace safe. He becomes enraged when he can’t find Spencer and turns on the first person he can find – Natalie. He only slaps her once before Jack gets between them, knocking Hugh over and shoving Natalie out the back door. After that, Hugh hits him again and again, breaking four ribs, his collarbone, and knocking him unconscious. It takes Natalie, Ginny, and Chrissy to get rid of him. They manage to get Jack to the hospital just in time. As I sit next to my son’s hospital bed, I finally acknowledge the truth that’s been haunting me for almost a year. Jack nearly died, Natalie needed six stitches, Spencer and Emma are in New York. I can’t live like this and neither can my kids. When Holly arrives from London to stay with Jack, I go and file for divorce.

If one good thing came out of this whole nightmare, it’s Ginny and Chrissy. After six years of barely tolerating each other, working together to save Jack gave them a new respect for each other. Like Allie predicted, they’ve begun to appreciate each other, and in the struggles of the coming months, they become practically inseparable.

The divorce is nasty, and Hugh shows how truly hateful he can be. Suddenly, I wonder how we all missed the cruel vibe that Holly got off of him all along. He’s suing for custody, not of Ginny or of Emma and Olivia, but just of Spencer. Ginny says she’s glad, and I know she is on one level, but on another, it still hurts immensely. She spends a lot of time with Jack and even more with Chrissy. Spencer and Emma have come home, but now Holly is stateside, beginning her undergraduate work at Harvard. Allie’s at Cambridge and Angie’s at Oxford. All three say that they can be here whenever we need them, but I’m determined that their focus should be their education. Natalie, ever the protector, is keeping a special eye on Spencer, who has a vague idea of what’s going on. She and Will are really good about keeping him occupied and happy so that I can focus on Hugh and on Emma and Olivia.

As it turns out, we don’t need to worry about Hugh gaining custody of Spencer. Even he can’t charm his way out of the charges of money laundering, domestic abuse, and tax evasion that are being piled on him. Sure enough, the great Hugh Hazelwood is sentenced to thirty years in prison. I wish I could rejoice in the news, but I can’t because I’m pregnant with his babies again. And this time, it’s quadruplets. I am furious that Hugh would come into our lives and then screw them up like this. These poor babies who’ve done nothing wrong have to live with the consequences of his actions.

On January 2, I give birth in a scene reminiscent of the very first time. Only this time there are four babies and instead of Jenny Martin, it’s Holly who gets me through it. My first baby, the one I didn’t want to have, has now become my rock. It’s funny how life works out like that. I look at Holly and hear the voices in the waiting room, and for the first time, I feel good about having these babies, because even if they don’t have a father, they still have a family.

Ryan Daniel and Benjamin Matthew are identical with blond hair and brown eyes. Even though Madison Samantha is fraternal, she still looks just like her brothers. Only Hannah Sophia breaks the pattern, having dark brown hair and brown eyes.

#17 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:00 PM

ME
Magnolia Katherine Smith Maguire Holcomb
Black Eyes
Light Brown Hair
Studied clothing design at night school
Work as an English tutor from home

CHILDREN
DD: Laurel Georgiana Holcomb (22)
My step-daughter, Cal's daughter

DS: Price Jasper Holcomb (19)
My step-son, Cal's son

DS: Christian Matthew Smith (17)
Black Eyes
Light Brown Hair

DD: Willow Francesca Holcomb (16)
My step-daughter, Cal's daughter

DS: Griffith Killian Maguire (14)
Brown Eyes
Red Hair

DD: Elizabeth Clare Maguire (14)
Brown Eyes
Red Hair

DS: Jonas Hayes Maguire (13)
Brown Eyes
Red Hair
Delivery surprise!

DD: Alexandra Lou Maguire (12)
Blue Eyes
Brown Hair
Father is unknown - a one night stand

DD: Olivia Josephine Holcomb (6)
Brown Eyes
Light Brown Hair

DS: Aiden Joshua Holcomb (3)
Brown Eyes
Brown Hair

DS: Noah Gideon Holcomb (2)
Black Eyes
Light Brown Hair

DS: Logan Michael Holcomb (NB)
Black Eyes
Light Brown Hair

DD: Lily Madison Holcomb (NB)
Black Eyes
Light Brown Hair

Live in a 7 bedroom farmhouse
Originally from North Carolina

CHRISTIAN'S FATHER
Stephen Gabriel Phillips
Black Eyes
Light Brown Hair

DH - Deceased
Luke Eamon Maguire
Brown Eyes
Red Hair
Policeman
Met at the library
Married, on the beach, after a year of dating
Died in a car accident when Jonas was 6 weeks old
Father of Griffith, Ella and Jonas

DH - Divorced, in jail
Callum James Holcomb
Brown Eyes
Bald
Father of Laurel, Price, Willow, Olivia, Aiden, Noah, Logan and Lily

Maggie Holcomb; Laurel, Price, Christian, Willow, Griffith, Ella, Jonas, Lexa, Olivia, Aiden, Noah, Logan and Lily

#18 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:31 PM

Me: Jasmine Elizabeth Jonas/ Blue Eyes/ Black Hair
Boyfriend: Adrian Caspar Grayson/ Brown Eyes/Red Hair
Home: North Carolina

I'm a senior this december and I found out I'm pregnant. I couldn't tell Adrian, so I ran away. Nine months later, in the hospital room, I gave birth to a little boy. He has Ade's brown eyes and my black hair. I fell in love with my little boy, Joel Matthew

Joel is two years old and doing great. I met this guy at the supermarket. His name is Benjamin Eamon Craig and he works as a policeman. He has brown eyes and black, dyed hair.

Oh MY! Ben proposed to me today at the beach. We marry at a local church. On our honeymoon in london, I begin getting very sick. As I find out, I'm pregnant, with twins! When they arrive, I found a little boy and girl! My first little girl! Lance Brendan and Elizabeth Grace. Lance has Ben's eyes and his hair. Elizabeth has My eyes and hair!

Ben and Jazzy Craig with Joey, Lance and Lizzy.

I have desided to study teaching, but then, I found out I'm pregnant, AGAIN! We don't find out, but then, when it's born, I had a beautiful baby boy!
Elias Axel. He has Ben's eyes and my black hair!

After Ben died, with four children, we got up and moved to Norwich. Regretfully, I was r**ed by a stranger and ended up getting pregnant. I started my own business as a photographer as well. Nine months later, I give birth to another baby boy. Stuart Benjamin. He must look like his dad, because he has green eyes and light brown hair.

Jazzy, Joey, Lance, Lizzy, Eli and Stuart.

I met another guy today named Callum Jacob Thomas. He has brown eyes and blonde hair. He doesn't mind my five kids either! He adopted them! He has three boys, 14, 11 and 8 named, Gardiner Russell, Price Elliot, and Clay Elton. We move into a 20 bedroom house.

Callum and Jazzy Thomas with Gard, Price, Joey, Clay, Lance, Lizzy, Eli and Stuart.

A couple of years later, I found out I'm pregnant, again! I gave birth to a beautiful boy named Henry Jasper. Three years later, I'm pregnant again. With another boy! Logan William! Both look like Cal.

Cal and Jazzy Thomas with Gard, Prince Joe, Clay, Lance, Liz, Eli, Stuart, Henry, and Logan

Now, since my husband is always working and drunk, I have taken the kids to other places, so they don't have to see their father. I soon, get pregnant again, I had a little baby girl. Addison Jaylee was born and looks just like me!

To my dismay, after filing for a divorse, I'm pregnant again! With his babies as I found out. Triplets were born, with all my looks, in my dreams, my little Aiden Joseph looks just like his father. My other two, are Gabriel John and Lilly Madison.

Jasmin Thomas; Gardiner Russell, Prince Elliot, Joel Matthew, Clay Elton, Lance Brenden, Elizabeth Grace, Elias Axel, Stuart Benjamin, Henry Jasper, Logan William, Addison Jaylee, Aiden Joseph, Gabriel John and Lilly Madison.

#19 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 11 December 2010 - 09:33 AM

Hi, my name is Rose Elizabeth Parker and I'm 17, I have green eyes and black hair. I live in North Carolina and go to a very prestigious private high school. My parents are very demanding and they have high expectations of me. I've been dating this guy called Jasper Noel Martin, the annoying thing is that my parents hate him, they think he's a bad influence. He has the most beautiful hazel eyes and light brown hair.

----

It's December of my senior year and I find out that I'm pregnant. It's a massive shock, and I can't bear to tell your boyfriend or family. I ended up running away to New York City, and making friends with a woman there and you end up straying with her in her little cafe. I delivered Honor Seraphina. She has green eyes and black hair and is gorgeous.

----

It's two years later, Honor is now two and thriving. I'm still living in my friends apartment. I work long hours at her cafe and sleep in the spare room with Honor. I think about your family a lot, and wonder how they are, but I never want to see them again.

Out of the blue I met the most handsome man. I met him at the library, and we became serious very quickly. His name was Benjamin Carbry. He's a cop with gray eyes and light brown hair.

-----

Ben proposes a year later, and we marry on a beach in a small and intimate ceremony. Just a few of our friends and Ben's parents are there. On our honeymoon I begin to feel sick, and take a pregnancy test to be sure. Guess what, I'm pregnant. And it's twins... I'm very excited but also worried, how will I afford to have 3 kids. Ben and I decide to keep them though. It's boy/girl twins, like we both wanted. We name them Isabel Catherine and Cassius Finbarr. Isabel has her daddy's gray eyes, and my black hair. Cassius has green eyes like me, and my black hair.

------

Four months after the twins were born, I started going to night classes to get more training. I studied clothing design. When Honor was four, Isabel and Cassius one, I found out I was pregnant again, it's a complete surprise. Ben and I were both very anxious, we don't know how we'll cope with four children under 4, but we're still pretty excited. We found out the gender at an early scan, it was a boy. We were overjoyed, we had two of each now. We name him Aidan Jasper, he has green eyes and brown hair.

-----

When Aidan is only six weeks old, out of the blue, Ben dies in a car crash. I am devastated and petrified for the future, how will I cope with four young children, and pay the bills. In the end I decide to move to England and start afresh. I just have enough savings to get there. After a lengthy move, and all the immigration stuff, we arrive in Bath, an ancient Roman city. We settle down, and I become a personal photographer.

I lived in England for a year now, Honor is 5, Isabel and Cassius are 2, and Aidan is 1. I finally have a night out while a nice neighbour looks after the kids. I end up in a club and have a one night stand with a stranger. I can't remember what he looks like or even his name. To utter disbelief and shock I found out I'm expecting again. Eight months later I deliver a boy who I name Oliver Bennett. He has green eyes like me, and maybe the father, I just don't know, and dark brown hair.

-----

Four years later and things aren't going too bad, Honor is 9, Isabel and Cassius are 6, Aidan is 5 and Oliver is 4. They're all in school, my photography business is booming and I'm slowly getting over the loss Ben. I often wonder about my family, and what they're up to, I hope my last name change and my new home is enough to keep you hidden. I'm happy with my family, new home and I've met some great friends and love England a lot.

I meet a pretty gorgeous man who sweeps me off your feet. He is incredibly wealthy and quite a bit older than me but very generous. He's called Hugh William Wright, and has brown eyes and dark brown hair. He also has three older kids, aged 14, 11 and 8, that live with him. His ex wife abandoned him and the kids to live in Cuba with a new man five years before. He doesn't mind your five kids, he loves children to bits.

DD Rebecca Cecily 14
DS Elliot Samson 11
DD Grace Angelina 8

A year later we marry in a posh ceremony with over 200 guess who I hardly know. Just after the wedding we move into a new house, a twenty bedroom stately home.

-----

A year after I got married for the 2nd time, I find out I'm pregnant with number six. I'm excited, even though you have 8 kids under 14, I have time to be a stay at home mum after I sold my business and made a lot of money which I keep. I have a wonderful house, a good husband who provides lots of money, and lovely children. It's a well wanted girl, and I name her Sophia Violet. She has green eyes and my black hair.

Three years later, we try for our last baby. Rebecca is now 19, Elliot is 16, and Honor is 14, Grace is 13, Isabel and Cassius are 11, Aidan is 10, Oliver is 9, and Sophia is 3. I'm very happy, Hugh is a great husband and father. It didn't take us long to conceive, it's a boy and Hugh is very happy to have a son. We decide to call him Noah James, and he has his dad's brown hair and my green eyes.

-----

Things began to turn bad when Noah turned five months, Hugh was always working late and would then come home drunk. I often took the kids on day trips so they wouldn't see their dad. I was too scared to leave, and I didn't want to depend on myself like in the past. One evening when Noah wasn't even one, he forced me to have sex.

I was very scared when I found out I'm pregnant again. It's a boy, and we called him Jacob Hugh, I had no say in the middle name. He has brown eyes and dark brown hair. I'm very anxious and stressed which may have been the reason that Jacob was born two months early and spent several weeks in hospital. At home, the violence was getting worse, and I was often attacked by Hugh. When Jacob finally came home from hospital, I decide enough was enough and I wanted a divorce and to leave quickly.

----

I was divorce process when Hugh was charged and sentenced for money laundering, domestic abuse, and tax evasion. He's sent to prison for many years, leaving me alone with 11 children, and to make matters worse I find out I'm pregnant again, with his baby. I'm devastated. To my utter shock, I find out I'm pregnant with multiples. It's triplets, I'm overwhelmed, shocked, and a lot of other things. It's two girls and a boy, who I call Emily Jasmine, Megan Claire and Liam Henry. Emily and Megan are identical with brown hair and green eyes and Liam has brown hair and brown eyes.

#20 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 12 December 2010 - 02:20 PM

DW: Camellia Elizabeth Chamberlain *Cami*- Brown eyes, blonde hair
DD: Catherine Francesca Winters *Cate* [18] - Brown eyes, red hair
DD: Grace Juliana Winters *Gracie* [17] - Blue eyes, blonde hair
DD: Eden Elizabeth Chamberlain [15] - Brown eyes, blonde hair
DS: Willoughby Chance Winters *Will* [14] - Brown eyes, blonde hair
DS: Sebastian Andrew Conolly *Sebi* [12] - Grey eyes, dark brown hair
DS: Alexander Stephen Conolly *Alex* [12] - Grey eyes, blonde hair
DD: Josephine Charlotte Conolly *Joey* [11] - Brown eyes, blonde hair
DS: Benjamin Nathanial Conolly *Benji* [10] - Grey eyes, dark brown hair
DD: Isabella Mae Winters *Bella* [5] - Brown eyes, blonde hair
DS: Matthew James Winters *Matty* [2] - Brown eyes, blonde hair
DS: Noah Gavin Winters [1] - Brown eyes, blonde hair
DD: Alexis Emily Winters *Lexie* [nb] - Brown eyes, blonde hair
DD: Ashley Sophia Winters *Ashie* [nb] - Brown eyes, blonde hair
DS: Elijah David Winters *Eli* [nb] - Brown eyes, blonde hair
DS: Gabriel John Winters *Gabe* [nb] - Brown eyes, blonde hair

Cami w/ Cate, Gracie, Eden, Will, Sebi, Alex, Joey, Benji, Bella, Matty, Noah, Lexie, Ashie, Eli and Gabe

We met: At a party
His job: A teacher
We marry: In our local church
I study: Childcare
We decide to: Find out
We move to: Brighton
My business: Writer
Our new house: 9 bedroom eco house

(Eden's father: Leopold North Spencer *Leo*- Hazel eyes, blonde hair)
(Sebi, Alex and Joey's father: Nathanial Finn Conolly *Nate* - Grey eyes, dark brown hair)
(Cate, Gracie, Will, Matty, Noah, Lexie, Ashie, Eli and Gabe's father: Alastair James Winters *Ali* - Brown eyes, blonde hair)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users