• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#1 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:01 PM

DICE - http://www.bgfl.org/...hs/dice/six.htm

The year is 1881. You are a girl, in an interesting situation that is going to change your life forever. Roll the die to begin your journey!

2 = 16
3 = 18
4 = 22
5 = 20
6 = 24

SITUATION
1 = Your father has arranged a marriage for you and the wedding will be held in three days!

2 = You are headed west, towards California in a covered wagon. You're husband is killed in an accident. You find yourself all alone with no money. Your only option is to agree to a marriage of convenience to a local widower.

3 = You are head over heels in love. Your beau proposes and you accept. You live in a small community that relies on a circuit pastor who comes through every six months or so. Since you don't want to wait half a year, you only have two weeks to plan the wedding, before the pastor hits the road again.

4 = You really are not in love with the boy, but found yourself attracted to the way he could make you feel. Unfortunately, these feelings lead to pregnancy. Your Pa insists you and the boy get married. You find yourself a participant in a real shotgun wedding.

5 = You are the oldest of six children. Your Ma and Pa die during a flu epidemic. You find yourself guardian of your siblings. Your best friend, a boy, offers to help with the farm and chores. You gladly accept his assistance. A nosey neighbor notices the long hours the boy is spending at your house and starts rumors through the town. The sheriff quietly recommends you find someone else or marry the boy before the judge takes your siblings away. You and the boy opt for marriage.

6 = You have been kidnapped by native Americans! You try for days to escape, to no avail. The Indians treat you well and soon you find out why. The Chief's son has been watching you for many months. He is smitten and has decided you will be his wife.

His Age
1 = 17
2 = 20
3 = 22
4 = 26
5 = 30
6 = 32

LN: Ends with "S"

YOU: FN is Biblical, MN is Nature related
HIM: FN is a "cowboy" name, MN ends with "r" (situations 1-5), LN ends with "x"
HIM: Name is an adjective plus a noun (ie Running Creek, Red Wolf) (situation 6)

For situation 5 only...

Roll to determine genders of your siblings (you have five siblings) - you can pick their ages

Even = Girl
Odd = Boy

Names: FN is Biblical; MN is Nature related.

#2 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:26 PM

My name is Delilah Rose Suttons and I am 18 years old and the oldest of six children, three boys Noah River, Gabriel Flint and Michael Jasper and two other girls, Abigail Violet and Elizabeth Ivy. My Ma and Pa died during the flu epidemic. I became the guardian of my siblings. My best friend, a boy named Samuel Oliver Lexx, offers to help with the farm and chores. I gladly accept his assistance. A nosey neighbor notices the long hours that Samuel is spending at my house and starts rumors through the town. The sheriff quietly recommends that I find someone else or marry the boy before the judge takes my siblings away. Samuel and I opt for marriage.

DW: Delilah Rose Lexx (nee Suttons) [18] & DH: Samuel Oliver Lexx [22]

DS(sister): Abigail Violet Suttons [14]

DB/DB: Gabriel Flint Suttons and Michael Jasper Suttons [12]

DB: Noah River Suttons [8]

DS: Elizabeth Ivy Suttons [3]

#3 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:38 PM

You are the oldest of six children. Your Ma and Pa die during a flu epidemic. You find yourself guardian of your siblings. Your best friend, a boy, offers to help with the farm and chores. You gladly accept his assistance. A nosey neighbor notices the long hours the boy is spending at your house and starts rumors through the town. The sheriff quietly recommends you find someone else or marry the boy before the judge takes your siblings away. You and the boy opt for marriage.

YOU: Hannah Aspen Cox (nee Sanders) [20]
HIM: Wyatt Connor Cox [22]

DB: Benjamin Ash Sanders [17]

DB: Zachary River Sanders [15]

DS(sister): Abigail Briar Sanders [12]

DS: Elizabeth Sage Sanders [9]

DS: Rachel Willow Sanders [5]

Wyatt & Hannah Cox; with Ben, Zach, Abby, Libby, & Rachel Sanders

#4 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:01 PM

Hi, I am Martha Rose Davis, the oldest of six children. My parents recently died during a flu epidemic. I am now the guardian of my five siblings: Leah, John, Aaron, Adam and Caleb My best friend, Luke Carter Wilcox, offered to help with the farm and chores. I gladly accept his assistance, but a nosey neighbor notices the long hours Luke is spending at my house and starts rumors through the town. The sheriff quietly recommends I find someone else or marry Luke before the judge takes my siblings away. Luke and I opt for marriage.

ME: Martha Rose Wilcox (nee Davis) (16)

DH: Luke Carter Wilcox (20)

SIS:: Leah Poppy Davis (13)

BRO: John Linden Davis (11)

BRO: Aaron Reed Davis (8)

BRO: Adam Clay Davis (6)

BRO: Caleb Stone Davis (3)

Luke and Martha Wilcox with Leah, John, Aaron, Adam and Caleb Davis

#5 ButterflyLadybug

ButterflyLadybug

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:38 PM

My name is Rebekah Rose Stiles and I am 26 years old. I was headed west, towards California in a covered wagon and my husband is killed in an accident. I found myself all alone with no money. My only option is to agree to a marriage of convenience to a local widower named Ethan Alexander St.Croix, who is 22, 4 years my junior.

DW: Rebekah Rose St.Croix (nee Stiles) [26] & DH: Ethan Alexander St.Croix [22]

#6 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:17 PM

The year is 1881.

Situation #2: You are headed west, towards California in a covered wagon. You're husband is killed in an accident. You find yourself all alone with no money. Your only option is to agree to a marriage of convenience to a local widower.

Me: Rachel Lily Jax (nee Davis) *24*
Him: Cody Evander Jax *22*

Posted Image

Rachel

Posted Image

William

#7 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:10 PM

-Delilah Violet Jones "Lilah"

-20 years old

You are head over heels in love. Your beau proposes and you accept. You live in a small community that relies on a circuit pastor who comes through every six months or so. Since you don't want to wait half a year, you only have two weeks to plan the wedding, before the pastor hits the road again.

Luke Alexander Cox

-22 years old

#8 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:02 PM

My name is Elizabeth Willow Walters and I am 20 years old. I was heading west toward Californis in a covered wagon. My husband was killed in an accident. I find myself alone without money. My only option is to agree to a marriage of convenience to a local widower, 32 year old Jackson Sawyer Knox.

Me: Elizabeth Willow Knox (nee Walters)
Him: Jackson Sawyer Knox

Elizabeth (20)

Posted Image

Jackson (32)

Posted Image

#9 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:21 PM

My name is Lydia Hazelle Smith. I've recently met a boy, Colton Sawyer Knox, and I'm really are not in love with him, but I've found myself attracted to the way he could make mefeel. Unfortunately, these feelings lead to pregnancy. My Pa insists me and Colton get married. I found myself a participant in a real shotgun wedding.

DH: Colton Sawyer Knox {20}

DW: Lydia Hazelle Knox [Smith] {22}

#10 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:19 PM

Great idea, Kristi!

Year: 1881

DH: Raymond Walter Fairfax "Ray" (30)
DW: Elizabeth Lilly {Daniels} "Bessie" (16)

You are head over heels in love. Your beau proposes and you accept. You live in a small community that relies on a circuit pastor who comes through every six months or so. Since you don't want to wait half a year, you only have two weeks to plan the wedding, before the pastor hits the road again.

#11 Tessa-J

Tessa-J

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:16 AM

Name: Lydia Rowan Davis (24)
Situation: You are headed west, towards California in a covered wagon. You're husband is killed in an accident. You find yourself all alone with no money. Your only option is to agree to a marriage of convenience to a local widower.
Him: Alfred Oliver Lennox (26)

#12 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:56 AM

Wyatt Alexander Lomax [20]
Evelyn Wren Masters [18]
Adam Falcon Masters [11]
Matthew Jay Masters [9]
Marcus Eagle Masters [7]
Lucas Robin Masters [5]
Jonathan Hawk Masters [3]

The Lomax-Masters Family

Wyatt and Eve

Adam ~ Matt ~ Marc ~ Luke ~ Jon

#13 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:01 AM

My name is Leah Primrose Sole and I'm headen headed west, towards California in a covered wagon. When my husband is killed in an accident. I found myself all alone with no money. My only option is to agree to a marriage of convenience to a local widower. His name is Beauregard Jasper Thibodeaux. He's six years my senior to boot and I'm more than a little nerveous,

DH: Beauregard Jasper Thibodeaux {22}

DW: Leah Primrose [Sole] Thibodeaux {16}

#14 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:49 AM

My name is Tabitha Snow Eagans and I have been kidnapped by native Americans! I tried for days to escape, to no avail. The Indians treat me well and soon I found out why. The Chief's son, White Hawk, has been watching me for many months. He is smitten and has decided I will be his wife.

Tabitha Snow Eagans [20] & White Hawk [26]

#15 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:07 PM

Situation: I'm head over heels in love. My beau proposes and I accept. I live in a small community that relies on a circuit pastor who comes through every six months or so. Since I don't want to wait half a year, I only have two weeks to plan the wedding, before the pastor hits the road again.

LN: Slater
ME: Elizabeth Rose (24)
HIM: Johnny Peter (20)

#16 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing
    Reading

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:12 PM

1881:
Joanna Hazel Saddler
Situation: You really are not in love with the boy, but found yourself attracted to the way he could make you feel. Unfortunately, these feelings lead to pregnancy. Your Pa insists you and the boy get married. You find yourself a participant in a real shotgun wedding.
Him: Wyatt River Boudreaux

#17 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:16 PM

My name is Elizabeth Sage Sims. I'm head over heels in love. The guy I'm in love with, Nathaniel Henry Devereaux, proposes and I accept. We live in a small community that relies on a circuit pastor who comes through every six months or so. Since I don't want to wait half a year, we only have two weeks to plan the wedding, before the pastor hits the road again.

DH: Nathaniel Henry Devereaux {20}

DW: Elizabeth Sage [Sims] Devereaux {16}

#18 SPNfanatic1

SPNfanatic1

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:05 PM

You are the oldest of six children. Your Ma and Pa die during a flu epidemic. You find yourself guardian of your siblings. Your best friend, a boy, offers to help with the farm and chores. You gladly accept his assistance. A nosey neighbor notices the long hours the boy is spending at your house and starts rumors through the town. The sheriff quietly recommends you find someone else or marry the boy before the judge takes your siblings away. You and the boy opt for marriage.

His age: 26

LN: Singer
My name: Rebecca Iris "Becca"
His name: Jared Xavier Lennox

Siblings names:
Isaac Sage
Gabriel Ash
Luke River
Eve Calla
Ruth Primrose

#19 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:56 AM

I'm Elizabeth Snow Samuelsen and I'm 18 years old. After being captured by Native Americans and failing to escape I've come to realize that they treat me whether well. In fact, the chief's son, Whispering Coyote is 20 years old and has decided I'm to be his wife.

#20 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:36 AM

I'm Mary Rose and I'm 26 years old. I'm the oldest of six children. Ma and Pa died during a flu epidemic. After their death I found myself the guardian of my siblings. My best friend, Wyatt Alexander Cox, offers to help with the farm and chores. Gladly I accept his assistance. A nosey neighbor notices the long hours Wyatt is spending at the house and starts rumors through the town. The sheriff quietly recommends that I find someone else or marry Wyatt before the judge takes my siblings away. We opt for marriage.

Me: Mary Rose Sanders (26)
Him: Wyatt Alexander Cox (26)

Siblings:
Delilah Ivy (22)
Noah River (7)
Isaac Dune (6)
Elijah Cave (3)
Joan Violet (2)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users