22 replies to this topic

#1 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:22 PM

Time has passed since your eventful year of a wedding and a new baby, and now your child is two years old and you and your husband are now 27 and 30. Though you'd planned to wait a little longer before having any more children, you've become pregnant again, and you and your husband are once again very excited. Your child doesn't really understand the concept, but once the little baby comes, he/she is very loving toward the new baby.

The baby turns out to be (roll the dice):

1. a girl

2. a girl

3. a boy

4. a boy

5. a boy

6. a girl

7. a girl

8. a boy

You name him/her:

FN:

Girl: http://nameberry.com...-Top-1000?all=1

Boy: http://nameberry.com...-Top-1000?all=1

MN: http://nameberry.com...y-Names--?all=1

LN is your DH's, or however you're doing it.

Your new baby is only a month old when you get a call from your husband's partner, saying he's been injured on the job and is in the hospital. You get a close relative (which one? you choose) who is a babysitter and watches your children full time when you are at work to stay at your house (which you bought not too long after your first child was born) while you rush to the hospital. 

When you finally get in to see your husband, he tells you he's fine, and thankfully, he is. He caught two bullets, one in the bulletproof vest (which caused a couple bruised ribs) and another in the upper arm by his shoulder, which caused a hairline fracture and requires him to be in a sling for a while. He's more upset than anything that he made a mistake and ended up getting hurt, but you're both thankful that it turned out okay. Even though it's a bit unreasonable, he promises you he won't let himself get hurt again.

A little over three years later you start feeling a similar sickness you had around the time of your other pregnancies, so you decide to take a test and find out. It confirms your suspicions, and when you go to the doctor for your first prenatal appointment, you discover, much to your surprise, that you're carrying two babies--identical twins. When your oldest child is six years old and your second child is four, you give birth to identical twin boys. You name them:

FNs: http://nameberry.com...For-Boys-?all=1

MNs: Start with the same letter, your choice.

LN is your DH's, or however you're doing it.

Your two oldest children are great with the little ones, especially your oldest, who has become very protective over all three of his/her younger siblings. You and your husband both love your kids to death, but you decide that you are good with four children, and decide to be more careful with birth control in the future. Your life continues to be hectic and you worry about your husband all the time, but there are actually very few big scares like the previous one. He retires happily with you and you are able to grow to old age peacefully and with several grandkids to fuss over just as much as you did with your own kids.

That's it! I hope you had fun with my short little 3-round Congrats game!

#2 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:26 AM

Me: Audrey Melinda [Pearce] McGrath (31) - Pediatric nurse

Him: Jonah Roscoe McGrath (34) - FBI agent

Our son: Edwin Rainer McGrath (6)

Our son: Douglas James McGrath (4)

Our twins: Conrad Llewellyn McGrath & Henry Lloyd McGrath (nb)

Audrey and Jonah McGrath with Edwin, Douglas, Conrad, and Henry

#3 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:00 AM

Jacob 'Jake' Alistair McGrath [34] and Delilah 'Lucy' Lucinda McGrath [31]
Sophia 'Soph' Belle McGrath [6]
William 'Will' James McGrath [4]
Gregory 'Greg' Scott McGrath [0]
Tobias 'Toby' Seth McGrath [0]

#4 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:18 PM

Maya Marian [Corbett] Foster [31] - neonatal nurse

Jude Ewan Foster [34] - FBI agent

Stella Hope Foster [6]

Claire Penelope Foster [4]

Henry Thomas Foster [nb]

Elias Theodore "Eli" Foster [nb]

Maya & Jude Foster with Stella, Claire, Henry, & Eli

#5 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:51 PM

My name is Stella Jessamine Hartford and I am twenty-four years old and after several years of college, I have finally landed a job I love as a financial adviser.

Somehow, while on the job, I run into a man I don't know who seems to be in a hurry, but smiles amiably and seems like a nice guy. He catches my eye and I start talking, and I take notice of his uniform and he tells me of his rewarding but somewhat demanding career as an FBI agent who works in a unit that focuses on high-stress situations involving psychological or otherwise advanced skills, such as bomb threats and hostage situations. I learn that he's a few years older than me at age 27, but he's still surprisingly young for such an advanced career.

His name is Tobias Archibald Cartwright. We end up really hitting it off, and when he asks if I'm single, I admit that I am. He asks me out on a date to the park, where there will be a concert.

I say yes, and a few days later it's a Saturday and we're on our date. It's going really well until gunshots ring out and he has to go chase down a bad guy. I insist on keeping pace with him, trailing right behind as he runs and eventually detains the suspect. By that time other officers are on the scene to take the guy into custody, but our Tobias tells me he has to go back to file a report on the incident. It had been getting late anyway, so he drove me home before heading back out to work, promising to call me later and apologizing for the crazy night.

Despite the whole thing, I am quite enchanted with him, and we continued to date.

It's only been a year since Tobias and I started dating, but it feels like we've known each other forever and we seem to fit into each other's busy lives perfectly while still having time for one another. I find out that you're pregnant, though it wasn't planned, so I'm a bit worried about telling Tobias about the baby. When he comes home from work that night, the two of us sit on the little porch at the back of the apartment we are living in together, and he says he wants to have a serious conversation with me. I tell him I have to too.

We go back and forth trying to decide who wants to go first, and eventually he just says, "Do you want to marry me?" Just like that, not exactly the most formal of proposals. He takes a minute to compose himself before actually kneeling down and pulling a wring box out of his pocket, opening it towards me. I'm incredibly surprised, since the past year has gone by so fast, but with happy tears in my eyes and I nod because I can't find the words to describe how happy this makes me. When I finally do find words, they're, "I'm pregnant."

It turns out that he's overwhelmed, but very optimistic about having a child with me, and we decide to marry before the baby comes. Just a few months later, we have a small intimate wedding with close friends and family. A baby shower soon follows, just before which we discovered that we're having a boy!

Just a few months after our wedding, I give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby. Tobias and I name him Emmett Cato Cartwright.

I take a leave off of work to be with Emmett, and despite Tobias' demanding career he is an excellent father, and there when I need him for the most part. We talk about maybe having more kids, but decide that it will be a while before we do so.

Time has passed since our eventful year of a wedding and a new baby, and now Emmett is two years old and I'm now 27 and Tobias is 30. Though we'd planned to wait a little longer before having any more children, I've become pregnant again, and Tobias and I are once again very excited. Emmett doesn't really understand the concept, but once the little baby comes, he is very loving toward the new baby. This time we welcome a baby girl! We name her Leah Penelope Cartwright.

Leah is only a month old when I get a call from Tobias' partner, saying he's been injured on the job and is in the hospital. I call in our babysitter, who looks after Emmett and Leah full time when I'm at work, to stay at our house, which we bought not too long after Emmett was born, while I rush to the hospital. 

When I finally get in to see Tobias, he tells me he's fine, and thankfully, he is. He caught two bullets, one in the bulletproof vest, which caused a couple bruised ribs, and another in the upper arm by his shoulder, which caused a hairline fracture and requires him to be in a sling for a while. He's more upset than anything that he made a mistake and ended up getting hurt, but we're both thankful that it turned out okay. Even though it's a bit unreasonable, he promises me he won't let himself get hurt again.

A little over three years later you start feeling sick, so I decide to take a test and find out. It confirms my suspicions, and when I go to the doctor for my first prenatal appointment, I discover, much to our surprise, that I'm carrying two babies--identical twins. When Emmett is six years old and Leah is four, I give birth to identical twin boys. Tobias and I name them: Sebastian Archer Cartwright and Silas Asher Cartwright.

Emmett and Leah are great with the little ones, especially Emmett, who has become very protective over all three of his younger siblings. Tobias and I both love our kids to death, but we decide that we are good with four children, and decide to be more careful with birth control in the future. Our life continues to be hectic and I worry about Tobias all the time, but there are actually very few big scares like the previous one. He retires happily with me and we are able to grow to old age peacefully and with several grandkids to fuss over just as much as we did with our own kids.

The Cartwright Family

DH: Tobias Archibald Cartwright [70] (FBI Agent)

DW: Stella Jessamine Cartwright [69] (Financial Adviser)

DS: Emmett Cato Cartwright [42]

DD: Leah Penelope Anderson [40]
DS/DS: Sebastian Archer Cartwright-Clarington & Silas Asher Cartwright [36]

Tobias and Stella Cartwright; with Emmett, Leah, Sebastian & Silas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Cartwright Family

DH: Emmett Cato Cartwright [42] (Bakery Shop Owner)

DW: Ariana Charlotte Cartwright [43] (Plastic Surgeon)

DS: Stellan Charles Cartwright [12]

DS: Everett Carter Cartwright [10]

DS: Isaac Camden Cartwright [8]

DD: Jessica Colette Cartwright [6]

Emmett and Ariana Cartwright; with Stellan, Everett, Isaac & Jessica

-------

The Anderson Family

DH: Joel Harrison Anderson [39] (Physics Teacher)

DW: Leah Penelope Anderson [40] (Photographer)

DD: Corrine Olivia Anderson [11]

DD: Blair Devyn Anderson [5]

Joel and Leah Anderson; with Corrine and Blair

-----

The Cartwright-Clarington Family

DH: Sebastian Archer Cartwright-Clarington [36] (Lawyer)

DH: Hunter Nolan Cartwright-Clarington [37] (Military Officer)

DD: Vivienne Elise Cartwright [9] (Bio-Sebastian)

DS/DD: Logan Graham Clarington & Lydia Dianne Clarington [7] (Bio-Hunter)

DD: Aurora Schuyler Cartwright [4] (Bio-Sebastian)

DS: Preston Archibald Cartwright [2] (Bio-Sebastian)

Sebastian and Hunter Cartwright-Clarington; with Vivienne, Logan, Lydia, Aurora & Preston

-----

The Cartwright Family

DH: Silas Asher Cartwright [36] (Accountant)

DW: Blythe Matilda Cartwright [36] (Pediatrician)

DS: Matthew Tobias Cartwright [3]

DD: Elena Jasmine Cartwright [1]

DS: Spencer Barrett Cartwright [0]

Silas and Blythe Cartwright; with Matthew, Elena & Spencer

#6 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:06 PM

Your name

Eve Roberta Hayes (nee Shay)

You are twenty-four years old and after several years of college, you have finally landed a job you love as a paediatric nurse

Somehow, while on the job, you run into a man you don't know who seems to be in a hurry, but smiles amiably and seems like a nice guy. He catches your eye and you start talking, and you take notice of his uniform and he tells you of his rewarding but somewhat demanding career as an FBI agent who works in a unit that focuses on high-stress situations involving psychological or otherwise advanced skills, such as bomb threats and hostage situations. You learn that he's a few years older than you at age 27, but he's still surprisingly young for such an advanced career.

His name

Micah Barnaby Hayes

You two end up really hitting it off, and when he asks if you're single, you admit that you are. He asks you out on a date to the park, where there will be an outdoor movie showing.

You say yes, and a few days later it's a Saturday and you're on your date. It's going really well until gunshots ring out and he has to go chase down a bad guy. You insist on keeping pace with him, trailing right behind as he runs and eventually detains the suspect. By that time other officers are on the scene to take the guy into custody, but your date tells you he has to go back to file a report on the incident. It had been getting late anyway, so he drove you home before heading back out to work, promising to call you later and apologizing for the crazy night. 

Despite the whole thing, you were quite enchanted with him, and you continued to date.

It's only been a year since you and your FBI-guy boyfriend started dating, but it feels like you've known each other forever and you seem to fit into each other's busy lives perfectly while still having time for one another. You find out that you're pregnant, though it wasn't planned, so you're a bit worried about telling your boyfriend about the baby. When he comes home from work that night, you two sit on the little porch at the back of the apartment you are living in together, and he says he wants to have a serious conversation with you. You tell him you have to too.

You go back and forth trying to decide who wants to go first, and eventually he just says, "Do you want to marry me?" Just like that, not exactly the most formal of proposals. He takes a minute to compose himself before actually kneeling down and pulling a wring box out of his pocket, opening it towards you. You're incredibly surprised, since the past year has gone by so fast, but with happy tears in your eyes you nod because you can't find the words to describe how happy this makes you. When you finally do find words, they're, "I'm pregnant."

It turns out that he's overwhelmed but very optimistic about having a child with you, and you decide to marry before the baby comes. Just a few months later, you have a small intimate wedding with close friends and family. A baby shower soon follows, before which you'd discovered that you're having a boy.

Just a few months after your wedding, you give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby.

His name

Tristan Samuel Hayes

You take a leave off of work to be with your baby, and despite your husband's demanding career he is an excellent father, and there when you need him for the most part. You talk about maybe having more kids, but decide that it will be a while before you do so.

Time has passed since your eventful year of a wedding and a new baby, and now your child is two years old and you and your husband are now 27 and 30. Though you'd planned to wait a little longer before having any more children, you've become pregnant again, and you and your husband are once again very excited. Your child doesn't really understand the concept, but once the little baby comes, he is very loving toward the new baby.

The baby turns out to be a girl

Her name

Leah Penelope Hayes

Your new baby is only a month old when you get a call from your husband's partner, saying he's been injured on the job and is in the hospital. You get your cousin who is a babysitter and watches your children full time when you are at work to stay at your house (which you bought not too long after your first child was born) while you rush to the hospital.

When you finally get in to see your husband, he tells you he's fine, and thankfully, he is. He caught two bullets, one in the bulletproof vest (which caused a couple bruised ribs) and another in the upper arm by his shoulder, which caused a hairline fracture and requires him to be in a sling for a while. He's more upset than anything that he made a mistake and ended up getting hurt, but you're both thankful that it turned out okay. Even though it's a bit unreasonable, he promises you he won't let himself get hurt again.

A little over three years later you start feeling a similar sickness you had around the time of your other pregnancies, so you decide to take a test and find out. It confirms your suspicions, and when you go to the doctor for your first prenatal appointment, you discover, much to your surprise, that you're carrying two babies--identical twins. When your oldest child is six years old and your second child is four, you give birth to identical twin boys. You name them:

Their names

Remi Joel Hayes & Otto Jude Hayes

Your two oldest children are great with the little ones, especially your oldest, who has become very protective over all three of his younger siblings. You and your husband both love your kids to death, but you decide that you are good with four children, and decide to be more careful with birth control in the future. Your life continues to be hectic and you worry about your husband all the time, but there are actually very few big scares like the previous one. He retires happily with you and you are able to grow to old age peacefully and with several grandkids to fuss over just as much as you did with your own kids.

#7 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:01 PM

Time has passed since our eventful year of a wedding and a new baby, and now Isaiah is two years old and I'm now 27 and Micah is 30. Though we'd planned to wait a little longer before having any more children, I've become pregnant again, and Micah and I are once again very excited. Isaiah doesn't really understand the concept, but once the little baby comes, he is very loving toward the new baby. This time we welcome a baby girl! We name her Amelia Catherine Clayton.

Amelia is only a month old when I get a call from Micah's partner, saying he's been injured on the job and is in the hospital. I call in our babysitter, who looks after Isaiah and Amelia full time when I'm at work, to stay at our house, which we bought not too long after Isaiah was born, while I rush to the hospital. 

When I finally get in to see Micah, he tells me he's fine, and thankfully, he is. He caught two bullets, one in the bulletproof vest, which caused a couple bruised ribs, and another in the upper arm by his shoulder, which caused a hairline fracture and requires him to be in a sling for a while. He's more upset than anything that he made a mistake and ended up getting hurt, but we're both thankful that it turned out okay. Even though it's a bit unreasonable, he promises me he won't let himself get hurt again.

A little over three years later I start feeling sick, so I decide to take a test and find out. It confirms my suspicions, and when I go to the doctor for my first prenatal appointment, I discover, much to our surprise, that I'm carrying two babies--identical twins. When Isaiah is six years old and Amelia is four, I give birth to identical twin boys. Micah and I name them: Elias Nathaniel Clayton and Oliver Nicholas Clayton.

Isaiah and Amelia are great with the little ones, especially Isaiah, who has become very protective over all three of his younger siblings. Micah and I both love our kids to death, but we decide that we are good with four children, and decide to be more careful with birth control in the future. Our life continues to be hectic and I worry about Micah all the time, but there are actually very few big scares like the previous one. He retires happily with me and we are able to grow to old age peacefully and with several grandkids to fuss over just as much as we did with our own kids.

The Clayton Family

DH: Micah Zacharias [65] (FBI Agent)

DW: Bella Mercy [64] (Social Worker)

DS: Isaiah Lennan [37]

DD: Amelia Catherine [35]
DS/DS: Elias Nathaniel & Oliver Nicholas [31]

Micah & Bella Clayton w/ Isaiah, Mila, Eli, & Ollie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Clayton Family

DH: Isaiah Lennan [37] (College Professor)

DW: Juliana Sofia [35] (Writer)

DD: Sylvia Cathleen [10]

DD: Jordana Ann-Drew [7]

DD: Francesca Leigh [5]

Isaiah & Jules Clayton w/ Sylvie, Jordie, & Chessie.

-------

The Ross Family

DH: Leland Timothy [40] (Neurosurgeon)

DW: Amelia Catherine [35] (Pediatric Surgeon)

DS: Aidan Zachary [4]

DS: Ethan Michael [2]

Leland & Mila Ross w/ Aidan & Ethan.

-----

The Clayton Family

DH: Elias Nathaniel [31] (Phys. Ed. Teacher)

DW: Megan Elizabeth [31] (Art Teacher)

DS: Maksim David [8]

DS: Nicolai John [5]

DD: Katya Belle [3]

Eli & Megan Clayton w/ Maks, Nico, & Kat.

-----

The Clayton Family

DH: Oliver Nicholas [31] (Biologist)

DW: Meredith Leighton [33] (Pharmacist)

DD: Esme Victoria [10]

DS/DS: Ryan Benjamin & Coby Edward [8]

DS: Levi Robert [6]

DD: Arya Delores [4]

Ollie & Mere Clayton w/ Esme, Ryan, Coby, Levi, & Arya.

#8 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 16 June 2014 - 01:12 PM

Your name: Lola Gertrude Foster (nee Anderson)

You are twenty-four years old and after several years of college, you have finally landed a job you love as a kindergarten teacher

His name: Noah Horatio Foster

He asks you out on a date to the park, where there will be: an outdoor movie showing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A baby shower soon follows, before which you'd discovered that you're having a boy.

Just a few months after your wedding, you give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby. You name him: Sebastian Gabriel Foster.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time has passed since your eventful year of a wedding and a new baby, and now your child is two years old and you and your husband are now 27 and 30. Though you'd planned to wait a little longer before having any more children, you've become pregnant again, and you and your husband are once again very excited. Your child doesn't really understand the concept, but once the little baby comes, he is very loving toward the new baby.

The baby turns out to be a girl.

You name her:

FN: Daisy

MN: Elizabeth

LN: Foster

Your new baby is only a month old when you get a call from your husband's partner, saying he's been injured on the job and is in the hospital. You get a close relative, your sister, who is a babysitter and watches your children full time when you are at work to stay at your house (which you bought not too long after your first child was born) while you rush to the hospital. 

FNs: Sylvester "Sly" and Leo

MNs: Adam and Andrew

LN: Foster

Your two oldest children are great with the little ones, especially your oldest, who has become very protective over all three of his younger siblings. You and your husband both love your kids to death, but you decide that you are good with four children, and decide to be more careful with birth control in the future. Your life continues to be hectic and you worry about your husband all the time, but there are actually very few big scares like the previous one. He retires happily with you and you are able to grow to old age peacefully and with several grandkids to fuss over just as much as you did with your own kids.

#9 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:13 PM

The Wagner Family

DH:
Jude Clarence {34}
DW: Maya Gillian Corbett {31}

DS: Theo Griffin {6}
DD: Kate Elizabeth {4}
DS/DS: Luke Nolan / Hugh Nathaniel {0}

Jude, Maya, Theo, Kate, Luke, & Hugh

#10 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:00 PM

Levi Alistair Church

Ada Clementine [Kingsley] Church

DS: Silas Griffin Church

DD: Anna-Jane Charlotte Church

DS: Henry Thatcher Church

DS: Cassian Thomas Church

-Levi, Ada, Silas, Anna-Jane, Henry, and Cassian Church-

#11 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:42 PM

My name is Vera Guinevere Rosalind Anderson and I am twenty-four years old and after several years of college, I have finally landed a job I love as a first grade teacher.

Somehow, while on the job, I run into a man I don't know who seems to be in a hurry, but smiles amiably and seems like a nice guy. He catches my eye and I start talking, and I take notice of his uniform and he tells me of his rewarding but somewhat demanding career as an FBI agent who works in a unit that focuses on high-stress situations involving psychological or otherwise advanced skills, such as bomb threats and hostage situations. I learn that he's a few years older than me at age 27, but he's still surprisingly young for such an advanced career.

His name is Isaac Wallace Dashiell Wagner. We end up really hitting it off, and when he asks if I'm single, I admit that I am. He asks me out on a date to the park, where he sets up a picnic for the two of us.

I say yes, and a few days later it's a Saturday and we're on our date. It's going really well until gunshots ring out and he has to go chase down a bad guy. I insist on keeping pace with him, trailing right behind as he runs and eventually detains the suspect. By that time other officers are on the scene to take the guy into custody, but our Isaac tells me he has to go back to file a report on the incident. It had been getting late anyway, so he drove me home before heading back out to work, promising to call me later and apologizing for the crazy night.

Despite the whole thing, I am quite enchanted with him, and we continued to date.

It's only been a year since Isaac and I started dating, but it feels like we've known each other forever and we seem to fit into each other's busy lives perfectly while still having time for one another. I find out that you're pregnant, though it wasn't planned, so I'm a bit worried about telling Isaac about the baby. When he comes home from work that night, the two of us sit on the little porch at the back of the apartment we are living in together, and he says he wants to have a serious conversation with me. I tell him I have to too.

We go back and forth trying to decide who wants to go first, and eventually he just says, "Do you want to marry me?" Just like that, not exactly the most formal of proposals. He takes a minute to compose himself before actually kneeling down and pulling a wring box out of his pocket, opening it towards me. I'm incredibly surprised, since the past year has gone by so fast, but with happy tears in my eyes and I nod because I can't find the words to describe how happy this makes me. When I finally do find words, they're, "I'm pregnant."

It turns out that he's overwhelmed, but very optimistic about having a child with me, and we decide to marry before the baby comes. Just a few months later, we have a small intimate wedding with close friends and family. A baby shower soon follows, just before which we discovered that we're having a boy!

Just a few months after our wedding, I give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby. Isaac and I name him Tobias Gabriel Phillip Wagner.

I take a leave off of work to be with Emmett, and despite Isaac's demanding career he is an excellent father, and there when I need him for the most part. We talk about maybe having more kids, but decide that it will be a while before we do so.

Time has passed since our eventful year of a wedding and a new baby, and now Tobias is two years old and I'm now 27 and Isaac is 30. Though we'd planned to wait a little longer before having any more children, I've become pregnant again, and Isaac and I are once again very excited. Tobias doesn't really understand the concept, but once the little baby comes, he is very loving toward the new baby. This time we welcome a baby girl! We name her Rose Georgiana Jane Wagner.

Rose is only a month old when I get a call from Isaac's partner, saying he's been injured on the job and is in the hospital. I call in our babysitter, who looks after Tobias and Rose full time when I'm at work, to stay at our house, which we bought not too long after Tobias was born, while I rush to the hospital. 

When I finally get in to see Isaac, he tells me he's fine, and thankfully, he is. He caught two bullets, one in the bulletproof vest, which caused a couple bruised ribs, and another in the upper arm by his shoulder, which caused a hairline fracture and requires him to be in a sling for a while. He's more upset than anything that he made a mistake and ended up getting hurt, but we're both thankful that it turned out okay. Even though it's a bit unreasonable, he promises me he won't let himself get hurt again.

A little over three years later you start feeling sick, so I decide to take a test and find out. It confirms my suspicions, and when I go to the doctor for my first prenatal appointment, I discover, much to our surprise, that I'm carrying two babies--identical twins. When Tobias is six years old and Rose is four, I give birth to identical twin boys. Isaac and I name them: Henry Grant Florian Wagner and Jude Graeme Louis Wagner.

Tobias and Rose are great with the little ones, especially Tobias, who has become very protective over all three of his younger siblings. Isaac and I both love our kids to death, but we decide that we are good with four children, and decide to be more careful with birth control in the future. Our life continues to be hectic and I worry about Isaac all the time, but there are actually very few big scares like the previous one. He retires happily with me and we are able to grow to old age peacefully and with several grandkids to fuss over just as much as we did with our own kids.

The Wagner Family

DW: Vera Guinevere Rosalind Wagner [71] (1st Grade Teacher)

DH: Isaac Wallace Dashiell Wagner [74] (FBI Agent)

DS: Tobias Gabriel Phillip Wagner [46]

DD: Rose Georgiana Jane Winston [44]

DS/DS: Henry Grant Florian Wagner & Jude Graeme Louis Wagner [40]

Vera and Isaac Wagner; with Tobias, Rose, Henry & Jude

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DH: Tobias Gabriel Phillip Wagner [46] (English Professor)

DW: Madeleine Grace Jayne Wagner [46] (Biology Professor)

DD: Tabitha Gabrielle Aurora Wagner [16]

DD: Alice Gwendolyn Belle Wagner [14]

DD/DD: Genevieve Gayle Ariel Wagner & Gretchen Giulia Jasmine Wagner [13]

DS: Dashiell Gregory Adam Wagner [11]

Tobias and Madeleine Wagner; with Tabitha, Alice, Genevieve, Gretchen & Dashiell

----------------------------------

DH: Linus Alexander Winston [45] (Oncologist)

DW: Rose Georgiana Jane Winston [44] (Psychologist) 

DS: Leander George Xander Winston [15]

DS: Duke Garrett Wallace Winston [12]

DD: Isabeau Genevra Rosabel Winston [9]

Linus and Rose Winston; with Leander, Duke & Isabeau

------------------------------------

DH: Henry Grant Florian Wagner-Wilde [40] (Former Olympic Athlete)

DH: Kendrick Grant Wagner-Wilde [39] (Restauranteur)

DS: Wallace Grant Reid Wagner [10] (Bio Henry)

DD: Guinevere Flora Verona Wagner [8] (Bio Henry)

DS: Brett Finnegan Grant Wilde [6] (Bio Kendrick)

DD: Adrienne Greer Rosaline Wilde [5] (Bio Kendrick)

Henry and Kendrick Wagner-Wilde; with Wallace, Guinevere, Brett & Adrienne

-----------------------------------

DH: Jude Graeme Louis Wagner [40] (V.P of Advertising Firm)

DW: Clarabella Lucy Prudence Wagner [37] (Orthopedic Surgeon)

DS: Dean Graham Lawrence Wagner [7]

DD/DS: Eleanor Lucille Piper Wagner & Ellis Greyson Lucas Wagner [4]

DD: Penny-Lane Lilah Paige Wagner [1]

Jude and Clarabella Wagner; with Dean, Eleanor, Ellis & Penny-Lane

#12 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:26 AM

LN Hayes

DW Eve Margot (nee Anderson)
DH Corbin Shepherd

DD Margaret Imogen "Maggie"

Time has passed since your eventful year of a wedding and a new baby, and now your child is two years old and you and your husband are now 27 and 30. Though you'd planned to wait a little longer before having any more children, you've become pregnant again, and you and your husband are once again very excited. Your child doesn't really understand the concept, but once the little baby comes, Maggie is very loving toward the new baby.

The baby turns out to be another girl!
You name her

DD Eleanor Darcy "Lennie"

Your new baby is only a month old when you get a call from your husband's partner, saying he's been injured on the job and is in the hospital. You get your sister Delia, who watches your children full time when you are at work, to stay at your house (which you bought not too long after your first child was born) while you rush to the hospital.

A little over three years later you start feeling a similar sickness you had around the time of your other pregnancies, so you decide to take a test and find out. It confirms your suspicions, and when you go to the doctor for your first prenatal appointment, you discover, much to your surprise, that you're carrying two babies--identical twins. When Maggie is six years old and Lennie is four, you give birth to identical twin boys. You name them

DS/DS Julian Saul and Isaac Shepherd "Jude and Zac"

Your two oldest children are great with the little ones, especially your oldest, who has become very protective over all three of his/her younger siblings. You and your husband both love your kids to death, but you decide that you are good with four children, and decide to be more careful with birth control in the future. Your life continues to be hectic and you worry about your husband all the time, but there are actually very few big scares like the previous one. He retires happily with you and you are able to grow to old age peacefully and with several grandkids to fuss over just as much as you did with your own kids.

#13 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,673 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:20 PM

Bella Ariadne Wilson

You are twenty-four years old and after several years of college, you have finally landed a job you love as  a fifth grade social studies teacher.

Somehow, while on the job, you run into a man you don't know who seems to be in a hurry, but smiles amiably and seems like a nice guy. He catches your eye and you start talking, and you take notice of his uniform and he tells you of his rewarding but somewhat demanding career as an FBI agent who works in a unit that focuses on high-stress situations involving psychological or otherwise advanced skills, such as bomb threats and hostage situations. You learn that he's a few years older than you at age 27, but he's still surprisingly young for such an advanced career. His name is Isaac Finnian McGrath.

You two end up really hitting it off, and when he asks if you're single, you admit that you are. He asks you out on a date to the park, where there will be a picnic he set up.

You say yes, and a few days later it's a Saturday and you're on your date. It's going really well until gunshots ring out and he has to go chase down a bad guy. You insist on keeping pace with him, trailing right behind as he runs and eventually detains the suspect. By that time other officers are on the scene to take the guy into custody, but your date tells you he has to go back to file a report on the incident. It had been getting late anyway, so he drove you home before heading back out to work, promising to call you later and apologizing for the crazy night. 

Despite the whole thing, you were quite enchanted with him, and you continued to date.

It's only been a year since you and your FBI-guy boyfriend started dating, but it feels like you've known each other forever and you seem to fit into each other's busy lives perfectly while still having time for one another. You find out that you're pregnant, though it wasn't planned, so you're a bit worried about telling your boyfriend about the baby. When he comes home from work that night, you two sit on the little porch at the back of the apartment you are living in together, and he says he wants to have a serious conversation with you. You tell him you have to too.

You go back and forth trying to decide who wants to go first, and eventually he just says, "Do you want to marry me?" Just like that, not exactly the most formal of proposals. He takes a minute to compose himself before actually kneeling down and pulling a wring box out of his pocket, opening it towards you. You're incredibly surprised, since the past year has gone by so fast, but with happy tears in your eyes you nod because you can't find the words to describe how happy this makes you. When you finally do find words, they're, "I'm pregnant."

It turns out that he's overwhelmed but very optimistic about having a child with you, and you decide to marry before the baby comes. Just a few months later, you have a small intimate wedding with close friends and family. A baby shower soon follows, before which you'd discovered that you're having a girl. 

Just a few months after your wedding, you give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby. You name her Amelia Rosalind McGrath.

You take a leave off of work to be with your baby, and despite your husband's demanding career he is an excellent father, and there when you need him for the most part. You talk about maybe having more kids, but decide that it will be a while before you do so.

Time has passed since your eventful year of a wedding and a new baby, and now your child is two years old and you and your husband are now 27 and 30. Though you'd planned to wait a little longer before having any more children, you've become pregnant again, and you and your husband are once again very excited. Your child doesn't really understand the concept, but once the little baby comes, she is very loving toward the new baby.

The baby turns out to be a girl. You name her Catherine Elizabeth McGrath.

Your new baby is only a month old when you get a call from your husband's partner, saying he's been injured on the job and is in the hospital. You get your sister Sarah, who is a babysitter and watches your children full time when you are at work, to stay at your house (which you bought not too long after your first child was born) while you rush to the hospital. 

A little over three years later you start feeling a similar sickness you had around the time of your other pregnancies, so you decide to take a test and find out. It confirms your suspicions, and when you go to the doctor for your first prenatal appointment, you discover, much to your surprise, that you're carrying two babies--identical twins. When your oldest child is six years old and your second child is four, you give birth to identical twin boys. You name them Isaac Matthew McGrath and Roderic Malcolm McGrath.

The McGrath Family

DH: Isaac Finnian McGrath [34]

DW: Bella Ariadne (nee Wilson) McGrath [31]

DD: Amelia Rosalind McGrath "Mia" [6]

DD: Catherine Elizabeth McGrath "Katie" [4]

DS/DS: Isaac Matthew McGrath / Roderic Malcolm McGrath [nb]

Isaac and Bella McGrath with Mia, Katie, Isaac, and Roderic

#14 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:18 PM

The baby turns out to be a girl! You name her Amelia Charlotte Wagner

Your new baby is only a month old when you get a call from your husband's partner, saying he's been injured on the job and is in the hospital. You get your sister, who is a babysitter and watches your children full time when you are at work, to stay at your house (which you bought not too long after your first child was born) while you rush to the hospital. 

A little over three years later you start feeling a similar sickness you had around the time of your other pregnancies, so you decide to take a test and find out. It confirms your suspicions, and when you go to the doctor for your first prenatal appointment, you discover, much to your surprise, that you're carrying two babies--identical twins. When your oldest child is six years old and your second child is four, you give birth to identical twin boys. You name them Crispin James & Silas Jude

LN: Wagner

DH: Jude Dashiell 

DW: Greer Rosalind [nee Willoughby]

DS: Elias Gabriel "Eli"

DD: Amelia Charlotte "Mia"

DS/DS: Crispin James & Silas Jude "Cris & Si"

Jude & Greer Wagner +

Eli, Mia, Cris, and Si

#15 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:30 PM

DGF: Ivy Melinda Jackson (veternarian's assistant) (30)

DBF: Levi Lucius Tate (FBI) (33)

DS: Quincy Jebediah Tate (6)

DS: Jasper Price Tate (4)

DS/DS: Luke Andrew Tate/Marius Aiden Tate (nb)

#16 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:17 PM

DW: Stella Hilary Wilson (30) (a special education, elementary school teacher)
DH: Noah Montgomery Foster (33) (FBI)

DS: Henry Gabriel Foster (6)
DD: Clara Jane Foster (4)
DS/DS: Leo Alexander and Jude Anthony (NB)

#17 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 18 June 2016 - 03:41 PM

Me: Faye Bernadette [Wilson] Ross (31) - Financial adviser

Him: Elijah 'Eli' Constantine Ross (34) - FBI agent

Our son: Silas Conrad Ross (6)

Our daughter: Eva Caroline Ross (4)

Our twins: Otto Charles Ross & Abel Christopher Ross (0)

Faye and Eli Ross with Silas, Eva, Otto, and Abel

#18 latsyrc

latsyrc

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 05:00 PM

Ivy Annette & Simon Caesar Foster

(kindergarten teacher and FBI agent)

S- Ethan Andrew Foster

S- Douglas Elton Foster

S/S- Sylvester Simon & Godfrey Gable

#19 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 06:01 PM

Me: Harlow Florence Willoughby

Him: Abel Shepherd McGrath

Our 6 year old: Silas Alden McOughby

Our daughter: Virginia Harriet McOughby

Our newborn twins: Samson August McOughby/Simeon Arlo McOughby

#20 Holloway

Holloway

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 06:56 PM

Time has passed since your eventful year of a wedding and a new baby, and now your child is two years old and you and your husband are now 27 and 30. Though you'd planned to wait a little longer before having any more children, you've become pregnant again, and you and your husband are once again very excited. Your child doesn't really understand the concept, but once the little baby comes, she is very loving toward the new baby.

The baby turns out to be a boy

You name him: 

Levi Walter Powell

Your new baby is only a month old when you get a call from your husband's partner, saying he's been injured on the job and is in the hospital. You get your sister who is a babysitter and watches your children full time when you are at work to stay at your house while you rush to the hospital. 

Jude Bennett Powell/Hugh Bailey Powell

Your two oldest children are great with the little ones, especially your oldest, who has become very protective over all three of her younger brohers. You and your husband both love your kids to death, but you decide that you are good with four children, and decide to be more careful with birth control in the future. Your life continues to be hectic and you worry about your husband all the time, but there are actually very few big scares like the previous one. He retires happily with you and you are able to grow to old age peacefully and with several grandkids to fuss over just as much as you did with your own kids.

DW: Maya Guinevere Powell (Nee Bailey) {31}

DH: Micah Hunter Powell {34}

DD: Tess Valentina Powell {6}

DS: Levi Walter Powell {4}

DS/DS: Jude Bennett Powell/Hugh Bailey Powell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users