2. Reid Timothy
3. Hunter Steven
4. Justin Lewis
5. Judah Kurt
6. Titus Jon
7. Tristan Kyle
8. Elijah Gordon
9. Mason Thomas

I redid my name list with names I really love. All of the boys middle names are honoring names, Marie and Carleigh are honoring for the girls.

I need:
A middle name for Jennifer
To decide on Mason or Liam for a first name for Thomas.

Also, stealing this from Rae, but if you could answer these questions, I'd love you forever ;)

1. If you had to name your child any of these names, which would you choose and why?
2. If you had to eliminate one boy name and one girl name which would you choose and why?

3. Pick a middle name from each list and give it a new first name.

4. Which name is your favorite that you wouldn't use and why?

Thank you so much!

#2 Calla Lily

Calla Lily

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:49 PM

I think Mason Thomas is better :) and a first name for Jennifer? I love Avery Jennifer. There's a girl at daycare with that name.

1. If you had to name your child any of these names, which would you choose and why? Joy Marie. I think it's gorgeous! It has a more elgeant, beautiful, timeless feel to it than any of the other names, particularly the girls. I can just imagine a darling little girl with this name growing into a beautiful young woman, whereas some of the other names don't feel like they would age well.
2. If you had to eliminate one boy name and one girl name which would you choose and why?
Britta because I keep hearing "brittle" when I say it. Titus for the boys because I think the others are such handsome names and while this name isn't horrible, everything else sounds much better.
3. Pick a middle name from each list and give it a new first name. Haley Cheynne and Richard Thomas
4. Which name is your favorite that you wouldn't use and why? Tristan Kyle. Because while it's a good name, I know too many Tristans at daycare and they're all awful little boys!

#3 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:17 PM

I prefer Liam Thomas <3

Here are some suggestions for a fn for Jennifer

Molly Jennifer

Brooklyn Jennifer

Carley Jennifer

Courtney Jennifer

Hannah Jennifer

Ivy Jennifer

Katelyn Jennifer

Mia Jennifer

Scarlett Jennifer

1. If you had to name your child any of these names, which would you choose and why?

Joy Marie! I agree with the above reasoning. It's simple, elegant, and timeless. Love it!

Britta Carleigh and Judah Kurt..I instantly think of the water filer when I see Britta, and something about Judah Kurt doesn't look right to me. I feel like it doesn't flow as well

Imogen Carleigh and Benjamin Robert

4. Which name is your favorite that you wouldn't use and why.

Justin Lewis. I know someone named Justin as is. I feel like people think you're naming kids after then when you aren't. Plus it's one of my rules.. I was pretty close to my friend Justin until after I quit working with him :( He was my team work buddy!

#4 Mishada

Mishada

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, I guess.

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:19 PM

A first name for Jennifer - Sasha Jennifer
To decide on Mason or Liam for a first name for Thomas.- Liam Thomas

1. If you had to name your child any of these names, which would you choose and why? Elijah Gordon - like both names and like Eli as a nickname.
Mackynzie Jana - Don't particularly like either name or spelling; Titus Jon - Jon spelled that way feels nicknamey and Titus sounds a bit like a dog name to me.

3. Pick a middle name from each list and give it a new first name. - Damon Robert for the boys and Dahlia Cheyenne for the girls

4. Which name is your favorite that you wouldn't use and why? - Trace Robert - Trace is very nms, but I'd love to use Robert. Unfortunately, I can't use it as it's my bf's name.

#5 Jay.

Jay.

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 697 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:45 PM

@ Lily: I might have to rethink Britta, as much as I love it, your right, it does sound like Brittle....

@ Lauren: I looooove Carly/Carleigh Jennifer, seeing as I'll probably take off Britta.

@ Heather: Jon is my brother's middle name, I prefer John, though I kinda fell in love with this spelling with Titus <3.

Thank you!

• xxThePumpkinQueenxx likes this

#6 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:54 PM

:D

It was my favorite out of the ones I suggested, next to Molly Jennifer :wub:

glad I could help some!

#7 Jay.

Jay.

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 697 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:17 PM

I was thinking I might do a different first name for Jennifer, since Carleigh is an honoring name, but I'm just so flippin' picky when it comes to girls XD

#8 Mika Casey

Mika Casey

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:24 PM

GIRLS

1. Joy Marie
Joy is an adorable first name, and I personally think that Marie is a wonderful, beautiful middle!

2. Mackynzie Jana
I really like Jana as a middle with Mackynzie! Super cute and very balanced.

3. Carleigh Jennifer
Although I prefer the spelling Carly, I love this combo! And Carleigh isn't an awful spelling. Jennifer goes well with it!

4. Calla Cheyenne
I love both names, and even though the initials are the same it's not the same sound. Cheyenne is lovely and makes Calla even more elegant!

BOYS

1. Trace Robert

Wow! I love this name (you know I love Robert!), and I think the modern Trace goes well with the more classic Robert.

2. Reid Timothy
The middle Timothy is also great, and Reid reminds me of the character from Criminal Minds, and he's adorable. <3

3. Hunter Steven
Great combo as well! My best friend in 5th grade was named Steven, what a great guy! Hunter really modernizes it.

4. Justin Lewis
I don't love this combo as much, but it's still good!

5. Judah Kurt
Hmm. Judah is ok, I'm not sure I love Kurt with it. What about Judah Kirk? (If Kurt is an honoring name, ignore me!)

6. Titus Jon
Love. Love. Love. I can't stress enough how much I love this name! Obviously I love Jon, and Titus is a very handsome, underused, modern name!

7. Tristan Kyle
Very cute, another well-balanced name!

8. Elijah Gordon
Elijah makes me think of a young boy, and Gordon makes me think of somebody older, so I think this is also a balanced name! Love it!

9. Mason/Liam Thomas
I vote Liam Thomas, I like the way it sounds better than Mason Thomas.

Also, stealing this from Rae, but if you could answer these questions, I'd love you forever ;)
Tee hee! I'm glad these questions are helpful! ;)

Girl: Joy Marie. Classic and beautiful.
Boy: Titus Jon. It's simply my favorite!

Girl: Mackynzie Jana, only because it's not my style.
Boy: Judah Kurt, I'm just not feeling it.

Girl: Nora Cheyenne
Boy: Atticus Jon

4. Which name is your favorite that you wouldn't use and why?
Girl: Carleigh Jennifer. I like it on your list, but I wouldn't use it because the name Carleigh is a bit too frilly for me, and Jennifer is the name of Jon's ex's sister.
Boy: Justin Lewis. Justin is my ex's name, even though Lewis is ok!

#9 Jay.

Jay.

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 697 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:28 PM

@ Raven: Thank you so much! Kurt is an honoring name, and I can't find another honoring one that I love with Judah :/. Do you have any suggestions on switching Kurt with a different middle name?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users