What do you think?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Jessica_*

Guest_Jessica_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:32 PM

My fiancé and I are not sure of gender still, we have a boys name picked out already Kieran James. The girls name is a little harder for us to pick out.. We want to keep it in the family so we are thinking Evelyn Linda .. Evelyn was my Fiancé's fathers, mothers name and Linda was my loving mothers first name.. . I know Linda is so tough as a middle name and so many first names don't pair off nicely but since we already have Kieran James (James is my fathers first name) we really wanted to incorporate my Fiancé's family somehow in the girls!!

#2 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:15 AM

Congratulations! I love the name Kieran James, it's very handsome! It's nice that you want to use your family names. However, since Evelyn ends with the same sound that Linda begins with it makes the overall flow of the name sound a little off. My suggestion would be to consider using your family member's middle names to honor or a variation of Linda or Evelyn? Or you could think about doing a double middle name to break up the Lynn sounds,

Here's some ideas I could think of

Evie
Eva
Evelina
Evangeline
Everly
Lindsay
Linden
Lindee
Dalin

Evie Linda
Evie Linden
Eva Linden
Eva Lindsay

Hope this helps you out! Good luck! :)

#3 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:28 PM

I like Evelyn Linda. It is a bit of a run-on, but I think it actually sounds really pretty.

#4 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

Keiran James is great :) I have a suggestion to help with flow: Evelinda. It is a legitimate name, and it honors both Evelyn & Linda. You'd always have Evelyn and Linda as nickname options, too. I think it is great ;)

#5 LadyA

LadyA

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

Love the boys name and I agree with Addy's suggestion Evelinda, I like the combination over the individual names it has more of a modern feel to it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users