#1 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:45 PM

Anna Katherine

I love how traditional it is, but I'm not sure if I don't want to pair Anna with something a little more unusual.

Any ideas?

Grace Imogen

I'm pretty set on this one. I've had a bunch of different middles paired with Grace, but Imogen was my first one... and I have to admit, I love it.

However, if any of you ladies think you have a better combination, HIT ME UP!

Rose Eloise

I love both and I thought I'd finally found a middle for Rose.. I do however have a problem. I adore Elosie as a first name and paired with Rose, I can't seem to get it out of my head that the hard "s" sounds in both kind of clash...?

Nora Caroline

I'm not sure about this one. The problem is that Nora ends with an "ra" sound and Caroline begins with it? I think I'm just being a little bit OCD.

Any ideas for what I can pair Nora with?

And which do you prefer; Nora or Norah?

Jane Olivia

Pretty set on this combo. I loved Jane as a first name, to change it up a little and Olivia works I think.

I just really like how it looks written down... :blush:

Edie Sofia

I've had Edie on my list for a long time. Sofia is after my great grandmother who passed just before me and my sister were born.

I'd really like to honour her. Since I couldn't fit Edie with anything, I thought Sofia might work.

What do you think?

Ivy Cecilia

Ivy is just adorable and I couldn't keep it off my list for long. I seem to have a thing for "I" names atm.

Cecilia was after Cecilia Ahern who's written most of my favourite books. I thought it was a good match..

Any suggestions?

Noah Perry

If my first child is a boy, guaranteed, I will name him Noah. It's been my favourite boys name since I was 16.

I'm still unsure on most middles I have it paired with. I currently have the options of Noah Theodore / Noah Graeme / Noah Daniel.

So middle isn't set in stone, the first however is.

If you ladies could give me some ideas?

Caleb Dawson

Caleb ranks very high on my boy's list and Dawson is a guilty pleasure which I could actually see myself using.

Again, not too sure on it as a combo.

Miles Warren

Miles is just adorable, don't you think? I can picture it on a little boy and a grown man. It's one of those ageless names.

Warren I've liked about the same amount of time as Dawson, Perry and Warner. They all seem to have the same feel. I could see myself having three boys with those middle names. :wub:

Ezra Benjamin

This name has special meaning to me. Ezra is my father's middle name and Benjamin is after my youngest brother from my mum's side.

I wouldn't necessarily want to honour my father, but I do love his name and feel like it shows my roots a little. Benjamin I love and have paired with many combinations. This is by far my favourite one.

Amos Daniel

Amos is for my Israeli heritage. Daniel honours both my best friend (Daniel) and twin sister (Danielle). Two birds with one stone, sort of arrangement.

I would simply love to be able to honour both, this seemed like a good option. Not 100% on the combo, but need to use Daniel in at least one of my options.

Theo Roman

As much as I love Theodore, I don't think I could use such a big and classy name. I think Theo is simpler and just so adorable! ^_^

I really love it paired with Roman, so this is one of the combos I'm pretty sure I'm keeping.

Jude Warner

Jude's been on my list for as long as Miles has and I just never found a good match for it. Warner or Warren, ladies?

I also have Christopher Jude and August Jude on my list.

Unless you have any better suggestions!

Adele Saoirse, Alexa Madeleine, Celia Rose*, Daphne Charlotte, Ella Phoebe, Elodie Cate, Emilie Dianna,

Faith Audrey*, Gwen Alice, Hazel Margot, Iris Juliette*, Isobel Moira, Julianne Ruth,

Lenore Paige/Abigail, Lucy Maude, Maeve Lydia, Molly Wren, Neve Alice, Noëlle Juliet/Carys, Penelope Jane,

Piper Louise*, Pippa Laurent, Ruby Helena, Sinead Rebecca, Stella Victoire, Violet Maryam, Vivian Sophie.

Adam Boaz, August Jude*, Beau Nathaniel, Blake Romeo, Caleb Warren*, Christopher Jude,

Drew Thomas, Evan Theodore, Henry Logan/August*, James Cassius, Jacob Sawyer*, Joshua Eller, Levi Abram*,

Louie Alexander, Max Graham, Micah Joseph, Oliver Tristan*, Reid Matthieu, Simon Abel, Wylie Spencer.

The names up top are my current top 7.

The ones underneath I'm not sure I love. Starred are ones I'm just smitten with!

I'd love to somehow get some combinations for Mary, Hanna, Andrea, Nathan and Michael.

Comments, suggestions, more name ideas... everything's welcome!

Man, it's good to be back. :wub:

#2 ADedicatedNameologist!

ADedicatedNameologist!

Notable Baby Namer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:14 PM

Love: ALL the others! :)

DISLIKE: Cecilia (means "blind"), Noah for a girl, Edie (nickname), Perry, Theo (use full name, too, same as Edie), Nora, Anna

#3 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:38 AM

Anna Katherine: Both are classics and I think they go great together. Very solid combo.
Grace Imogen: Pretty! I would never have thought of this combo, but I think it flows perfectly.
Rose Eloise: I'm not loving the flow of this name, though both names are gorgeous. What do you think of Rose Evelyn or Rose Eleanor?
Nora Caroline: I love both names, but I agree... they do clash just a tiny bit. I prefer Nora to Norah. What do you think of Nora Genevieve, Nora Phoebe, Nora Josephine, Nora Beatrice, Nora Madeleine, Nora Scarlett, or Nora Millicent?
Jane Olivia: I love Jane! It flows very nicely with Olivia.
Ivy Cecilia: I love this combo! Ivy and Cecilia compliment each other beautifully.
Edie Sofia: The flow is lovely. Edie sounds more like a nickname to me, but then again, I think it is more attractive than alternate forms like Edith, etc. Just my opinion. ^_^
Noah Perry: This combo is nice, but Noah Daniel is my favorite of the ones you listed. May I ask how you pronounce Graeme? Other ideas: Noah Felix, Noah Tyler, Noah Bradley, Noah Christopher, Noah David, Noah Dominic, Noah Jackson, Noah Richard, Noah Stephen?
Caleb Dawson: I'm a fan of surnames in the middle name spot, actually. So I really like this combo! Caleb is really handsome.
Miles Warren: To be honest, Miles is not my style. But I do agree that this name fits in well with the other names on your list.
Ezra Benjamin: Not my style, but I like the meaning for you behind it. Nice combo.
Amos Daniel: Amos is growing on me... it's kind of quirky but cute. I think I like Noah Daniel better than Amos Daniel though. How about Amos Julian, Amos Jared, Amos Michael, Amos Luke, Amos Jordan, Amos Henry?
Theo Roman: I love both Theodore and Theo, so I really like this combo!
Jude Warner: Love it! Has a very distinct, handsome feel. I prefer Jude Warner to Jude Warren.

#4 Mishada

Mishada

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, I guess.

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:05 PM

Anna Katherine

I love how traditional it is, but I'm not sure if I don't want to pair Anna with something a little more unusual.

Any ideas? Think this depend on the last name. Complex last name, then this could really work well. More common last name might make it sound plain instead of classic/beautiful. For suggestions for more unusual ones, I like Anna Helena (if you don't mind the -a endings, which for some reason I don't mind with Anna) or Anna Violet (not that Violet is more unusual much, just seems a bit less expected than Katherine), and Anna Lenore (ok, so I just love Lenore)

Grace Imogen

I'm pretty set on this one. I've had a bunch of different middles paired with Grace, but Imogen was my first one... and I have to admit, I love it.

However, if any of you ladies think you have a better combination, HIT ME UP! There is no better combination, this is perfection. I would never use Grace, but I really do like this.

Rose Eloise

I love both and I thought I'd finally found a middle for Rose.. I do however have a problem. I adore Elosie as a first name and paired with Rose, I can't seem to get it out of my head that the hard "s" sounds in both kind of clash...? Yeahhhh I always kinda trip over the 's' in Eloise and end up with 'eeeze' sound. Not a fan of it. Putting these two together kinda makes it worse. Love Rose as a first name.

Nora Caroline

I'm not sure about this one. The problem is that Nora ends with an "ra" sound and Caroline begins with it? I think I'm just being a little bit OCD. I think I have more of an issue with how both have such a strong O sound, since the O 'O'verpowers both Rs when I say it.

Any ideas for what I can pair Nora with? I personally like Nora Felicity, mostly because both have really different sounds

And which do you prefer; Nora or Norah? Nora

Jane Olivia

Pretty set on this combo. I loved Jane as a first name, to change it up a little and Olivia works I think.

I just really like how it looks written down... :blush: hm, I realllly like Olivia as a middle name, and I really like Jane as a first name. Win. Both names have a really classy sound to them.

Edie Sofia

I've had Edie on my list for a long time. Sofia is after my great grandmother who passed just before me and my sister were born.

I'd really like to honour her. Since I couldn't fit Edie with anything, I thought Sofia might work.

What do you think? Neither name is really for me, but I like them fine together.

Ivy Cecilia

Ivy is just adorable and I couldn't keep it off my list for long. I seem to have a thing for "I" names atm.

Cecilia was after Cecilia Ahern who's written most of my favourite books. I thought it was a good match..

Any suggestions? It is an excellent match, love this one. Favorite of your girls' list.

Noah Perry

If my first child is a boy, guaranteed, I will name him Noah. It's been my favourite boys name since I was 16.

I'm still unsure on most middles I have it paired with. I currently have the options of Noah Theodore / Noah Graeme / Noah Daniel.

If you ladies could give me some ideas? "Ladies".. ha. I don't feel old/mature enough to be a lady yet. Of yours I like Noah Theodore then Noah Daniel. Noah Theodore has a really nice sound. Noah Perry does too (two very soft, but different, names); I just can't get over my dislike of Perry for some reason. For suggestions, I'd add Noah Matthias (<3 Matthias), Noah Benjamin (for a classic pair), and Noah Clark (because both sound like really "good guy" names to me. This one would heavily depend on last name to me, since Noah goes well with a lot of last names.

Caleb Dawson

Caleb ranks very high on my boy's list and Dawson is a guilty pleasure which I could actually see myself using.

Again, not too sure on it as a combo. Gotta say, never liked the sound of Caleb. Think it's the -b ending, not sure why that bothers me. This one has a nice sound, but neither name works for me personally.

Miles Warren

Miles is just adorable, don't you think? I can picture it on a little boy and a grown man. It's one of those ageless names.

Warren I've liked about the same amount of time as Dawson, Perry and Warner. They all seem to have the same feel. I could see myself having three boys with those middle names. :wub: Veryyyy handsome name. I prefer Warren Miles, but either way really works.

Ezra Benjamin

This name has special meaning to me. Ezra is my father's middle name and Benjamin is after my youngest brother from my mum's side.

I wouldn't necessarily want to honour my father, but I do love his name and feel like it shows my roots a little. Benjamin I love and have paired with many combinations. This is by far my favourite one. Yep, beautiful/handsome. :) IMO, Amos > Miles ~= Ezra. Warren > Benjamin > Daniel. (For me)

Amos Daniel

Amos is for my Israeli heritage. Daniel honours both my best friend (Daniel) and twin sister (Danielle). Two birds with one stone, sort of arrangement.

I would simply love to be able to honour both, this seemed like a good option. Not 100% on the combo, but need to use Daniel in at least one of my options. I can never say how much I like Amos, who cares about the cookies. I <33333333333333 it. Daniel isn't my top choice for middle, but since it means something to you and it works well, this is also a fave.

Theo Roman

As much as I love Theodore, I don't think I could use such a big and classy name. I think Theo is simpler and just so adorable! ^_^

I really love it paired with Roman, so this is one of the combos I'm pretty sure I'm keeping. Love just Theo in the first spot! Love. This is an excellent Roman combo, too, since a lot of the time those just don't work for me. I like it a lot better in the middle. This way, Theo gets a solid, sweet, handsome first name (that's not tooo common), but he has a "cool" middle name to fall back on to impress his 5 year old friends.

Jude Warner

Jude's been on my list for as long as Miles has and I just never found a good match for it. Warner or Warren, ladies? Warren. I have a bit of a bad association with Warner - the only one I know is a girl my age who had a realllly bad breakup with Rob's bestie. Warner is a much better name for a guy, I just don't like it as much as a Warren. I can see how, somehow, Warner might seems less... "warlike" than Warren (another strong consonent besides R?) and that might put some people off.

I also have Christopher Jude and August Jude on my list. Jude has never really worked for me (not Judy, either. I do like Judah a lot), think it's mainly because I associate a lot of words with words they rhyme with - Clark=bark,lark,dark etc and Jude mostly makes me immediately think of blah things like rude,prude,dude... but I'm sure I've said this a ton before. Of the three, I like August Jude the best.

Unless you have any better suggestions!

I'll bold ones I really like

Adele Saoirse, Alexa Madeleine, Celia Rose*, Daphne Charlotte, Ella Phoebe, Elodie Cate, Emilie Dianna,

Faith Audrey*, Gwen Alice, Hazel Margot, Iris Juliette*, Isobel Moira, Julianne Ruth,

Lenore Paige/Abigail, Lucy Maude, Maeve Lydia, Molly Wren, Neve Alice, Noëlle Juliet/Carys, Penelope Jane,

Piper Louise*, Pippa Laurent, Ruby Helena, Sinead Rebecca, Stella Victoire, Violet Maryam, Vivian Sophie.

Adam Boaz, August Jude*, Beau Nathaniel, Blake Romeo, Caleb Warren*, Christopher Jude,

Drew Thomas, Evan Theodore, Henry Logan/August*, James Cassius, Jacob Sawyer*, Joshua Eller, Levi Abram*,

Louie Alexander, Max Graham, Micah Joseph, Oliver Tristan*, Reid Matthieu, Simon Abel, Wylie Spencer.

#5 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:54 PM

Ahh I have so much to say!! :) however, im on my ipod at work so i have to refrain for now... If i write too much too fast the screen freezes and my ipod turns off the internet :(

But I am SO happy to finally see your list up!! Ahhh yay!! :wub: after work<333

#6 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:27 PM

Okay, reply time! :D

I think Anna Katherine is just gorgeous how it is! I also love how traditional it sounds <3 timeless, classic! I could suggest some "more unique" middle names though, if you'd like. Are you looking for something thats not necessarily UNIQUE, but a little different?

Anna Juniper

Anna Maeve (;

Anna Roisin

Anna Charlise (not necessarily "unique", but underused most definitely!)

Anna Maple (I think its a little more unique, but it has a sweet charm. If its too unique though, maybe Mabel? Underused, vintage?)

Anna Briar

Anna Guinevere (like Charlise)

WDYT? For me, when I want a more "unique" name, I like to look to nature names. Most of them feel more legit than just a regular word name. And other than word names and nature names, most of them feel like trendy, made up names. There are probably plenty of unique names not in any of these categories, but I notice the majority of them to be (:

Grace Imogen just sounds plain lovely! I love Grace as a first name, it feels right there <3 And Imogen is really pretty! It makes me think of a song I like.. I think this combo is perfect as is.

I love Rose, and I adore Eloise, but I know what you mean. It bothers me a bit, personally. But its not the worst thing to happen (; Its hard to find middle names that suit Rose well, which is one reason I love Rosalind. But Rose itself fits in with your name style better anyway. Anna, Grace, and Rose (etc). Or even Rosa.. but anyway. Rose Elodie would sound lovely and basically be the same, if you really like Ella-ee sound (: Though for me, as beautiful as Elodie is, its just not the same as Eloise. Rose Anneliese was on my list for a while, I loved it! Though they both have the S as well (though for whatever reason I don't notice it as much). Rose Harriet, Rose Beatrice, and Rose Henrietta are all vintage like Eloise though, WDYT? <3

We can be OCD together, because I notice Nora Caroline has the ra-ra as well. I know Caroline has an O after the R, but when I say it out loud it comes out as Cara-line... Hmm ): I used to prefer Norah once upon a time, I thought it felt more full... but now that I look at it, I feel like Nora is just perfect. Short and to the point. The H feels unbalanced to me, I guess <3

Nora Helen

Nora Frances

Nora Phoebe

Nora Josephine

Nora Prudence

Jane Olivia is pretty! I am loving Jane right now, though dads been making fun of me for it lol. He keeps saying "plaaaaain Jaaaane!!! Plain, boring girl!!!" :lol: All in good spirits, but its okay. I don't remember why that came up in conversation tbh, but either way lol. I do like how the combo looks<3 I'm bad about that, I love having combo's that just look nice when you see it written out :wub: thats part of my attachment issue with Maeve Isabel, I feel like it just looks pretty! Ah well, I love Olivia in the middle name spot. So sadly popular. Just gunna say it again - I love Jane (:

Edie Sofia is really pretty! I do love Edie, and Sofia is just beautiful. Its lovely to honor family like that <3 I kinda dislike how they both have the emphasized eee sound in them, but its a personal taste. I do think, if you like Caroline a lot, that Edie Caroline would also be a nice option. I remember having Eden Willow on my list for a while, Edie Willow would be pretty (or Edie Willa.. idk). I think Edie Scarlett would be darling... but now I feel like I'm just suggesting names on my list :lol: opsie! ANYWAY! Edie Sofia is lovely. Oh! I normally don't care for Matilda, but Edie Matilda just popped to mind as well! Ahh!

I think I might have had Ivy Cecelia on my list for at least a little while, but Cecelia has faded from my list (especially after watching a show with a Cecelia on it, she kinda ruined it for me personally <3). Ivy is just so darling though!! I've had it off and on my list as well, but it never permanently goes away <3 Ivy Cecilia is lovely though, love love love! Flows so beautifully, and I love love Ivy!

I love all the Noah options!! Its a super handsome name - Mike added it to our list, and it especially grew on me since he likes it<33 Noah Theodore - too darn cute!! I just imagine a little brown eyed boy, maybe soft soft brown curls, and a huge smile :wub: for whatever reason, it makes me think of someone who cares as well. Not sure why or how I mean it, but it pops into my head. Noah Theodore would care. IDK. I'm crazy! I love Noah Daniel as well, it'd honor your friend and sister well<3 I think thats a perfect place to put Daniel honestly. It'd give the combo so much meaning. Noah as your absolute favorite, then Daniel to honor. Just a best seller combo there! Noah Perry is nice as well, I do like it. But I think Noah Daniel would suit perfectly.

Noah Christian

Noah Oliver

Noah Alexander

Noah Cameron

Noah Zachary

Noah Levi

Noah Henry

Noah Thomas

Oh, I really like Caleb Dawson. I've been growing on Caleb lately. Dawson has a modern feel to it. Follows the surnames first trend, but doesn't sound overly surnamey. I like.

I agree on Miles!! Lately I've even been considering Milo.. but I really like just Miles<3 I can picture this name aging well, though I picture all the names on your list aging well anyway. Warner fits well, it makes me think of Warner Brothers, which my siblings (and occasionally I) would watch on TV as kids.. especially on saterday mornings. Either way I think it suits fine. And Warner, Dawson, and Perry really do go real well together. I honestly prefer Warren a bit more than Warner, but either are nice <3

Ezra Benjamin is really handsome, I like! It sounds very strong and manly, no one to mess with. And though I've only seen one episode of Pretty Little Liars and only saw the character Ezra like once, I think he's made it grow on me! He was handsome, no doubt lol. And now I think of Ezra as attractive. I love how it honors your heritage <3 And Benjamin is so cute! An adorable way to honor your brother - especially wonderful that its a name you genuinely like ;)

Amos Daniel is nice. I really like Noah Daniel though... maybe Amos Perry? Amos Theodore? or Amos Graeme? <3

Of course I love Theo Roman ;) I suppose Theo really is much simpler - no doubt adorable <3 Though I love the long classy feel of Theodore with shortened adorable and simple Theo myself ^_^ Its my name crush of the moment though, so my input may or may not be valid (; though I also tend to like long, full names with nick names rather than short ones. Theo would match your list better anyway. Rose, Anna, Grace, Noah, Ezra, and Theo... they're all short, so it fits in swell! I love Roman, as you know its the number 1 pick (; I adore how you have it though... I'd love Theodore Roman on the list <3

Jude Warner is nice, I like Jude. Unfortunately my best friend read Jude The Obscure and ruined a few names for me (including Jude, Arabella..). Jude is handsome though. I still don't love Warner, but its nice. I do like Jude Warren though. Christopher Jude is super handsome, love it. August Jude is handsome, or even Jude August if you want Jude as the first name!

Adele Saoirse

is super pretty! I feel like one of the only ones on the boards who loves Saoirse as I do <3 I would seriously use it if Mike gave the okay. Even though the spelling is confusing around here.

Alexa Madeleine

is pretty, though feels very mainstream. Not a bad thing necessarily, but yeah.

Celia Rose

is beautiful. Daphne has never been a favorite of mine for whatever the reason, but

Daphne Charlotte

is a beautiful combo.

Ella Phoebe

is so cute!

Elodie Cate

is beautiful, I really like it! Even though I prefer Eloise (;

Emilie Dianna

is beautiful.

Faith Audrey

is really nice. I am loving Gwen right now,

Gwen Alice

is lovely!

Hazel Margot

is beautiful, like!

Iris Juliette

is lovely, we have a scent in the store I work at thats Iris and lately its just not been agreeing with me.. a sad association LOL, but yeah...

Neve Alice

is pretty, though I prefer the Irish spelling Niamh for whatever reason. I guess Nevelooks less full to me? Not bad, just a weird thing of mine haha.

N

oëlle Juliet/Carys

is pretty! I think I like Juliet here a bit more. I like Carys, but any time I ask someone about the name verbally they always think I'm saying Paris ): I think

Isobel Moira

is lovely, as is

Julianne Ruth

Lenore Paige

is pretty, but I think

Lenore Abigail

is gorgeous!

Lucy Maude

was on my list for a while, LOVE it! So gorgeous and classic!

Maeve Lydia

is really pretty!! (though you know I'm crushing Maeve Isabel hehe).

Molly Wren

is real pretty! I LOVE

Penelope Jane

!!! Classic, gorgeous! I was debating on Penelope Jane and Penelope June for a while.

Piper Louise

is so adorable, love it!

Pippa Laurent

is pretty, as is

Ruby Helena

Sinead Rebecca

is gorgoeus. I like

Stella Victoire

, sounds so dramatic hehe!

Violet Maryam

is nice, though I prefer the spelling Miriam (:

Vivian Sophie

is so cute, I love it!

I'll finish my thoughts on the boys names later, and give suggestions for the other names :) Love you Yaz!!!! <3 So great having you around, love!

#7 ShannonElizabeth

ShannonElizabeth

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 830 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:29 AM

Anna Katherine

I really like this one, it's cute but ages really well. :)

Grace Imogen

I knew a lady who had a daughter named Imogen, and while Imogen was adorable the lady was mean. She was my daycare manager or something, she half owned the daycare I went to and she was evil. So while the actual name Imogen is adorable it makes me think of the evil lady. Anyway, Grace Imogen is a great combo.

Rose Eloise

To be completely honest, the flow seems a bit off on this one. I love both names but I think it's the fact that they both end with the same sound, it throws me off a little bit.

Nora Caroline

I think I prefer Norah slightly more than Nora. And I think Nora/ Norah Caroline is a great combination! :)

Jane Olivia

I really like this one. I like Jane, it's so simple yet beautiful and Olivia is great in the middle name spot.

Edie Sofia

I think it works perfectly. :) This one sounds so elegant.

Ivy Cecilia

Ivy is not my style, but the combo is beautiful. :)

Noah Perry

I've always loved this combination of yours.

Caleb Dawson

This one is great too! :)

Miles Warren

Miles is again not really my style, and neither is Warren BUT I think the combination flows really well.

Ezra Benjamin

This is also a great combination, and I can picture you having a little boy named Ezra.

Amos Daniel

Amos for me is a little hard to pronounce, I don't know why I'm just strange but the flow is great. :)

Theo Roman

I knew a boy in grade 10 who's name was Theo.. And he didn't leave me loving the name to be completely honest. BUT it's a very nice combination.

Jude Warner

I like your combination of August Jude a little more than Jude Warner, just because Warner is not my style. But I do like Jude in the first name slot so I'm a little torn. You can't go wrong with either though. :)

I have underlined the ones that I like, bolded the ones I love and left the ones that just aren't my style exactly.

I'd love to somehow get some combinations for Mary, Hanna, Andrea, Nathan and Michael.

You know I'm bad at combinations.. But I'll try.. :P

Mary Louise

Mary Katherine

Mary Rebecca

Mary Hope

Mary Victoria

Isobel Mary

Georgia Mary

Georgina Mary

Eloise Mary

Freya Mary

Hanna Kate/Hanna Cate

Hanna Margaret

Hanna Blaire

Hanna Lillian

Leah Hanna

Francesca Hanna

Ivy Hanna

Andrea Penelope

Andrea Scarlet

Andrea Hope

Andrea Olive

Andrea Claire

Isobel Andrea

Jillian Andrea

Emily Andrea

Nathan Joshua

Nathan Oliver

Nathan Robert

Nathan Edward

Jacob Nathan

Alexander Nathan

Miles Nathan

Michael Johnathan

Michael William

Michael Daniel

Michael Scott

Samuel Michael

Peter Michael

#8 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:26 AM

Thanks SO much ladies! I appreciate all of the feedback! I'll reply to ALL of you ASAP.

Heather, I haven't seen you around for ages!!! :wub:

#9 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:57 AM

Anna Katherine: Both are classics and I think they go great together. Very solid combo.
Grace Imogen: Pretty! I would never have thought of this combo, but I think it flows perfectly.
Rose Eloise: I'm not loving the flow of this name, though both names are gorgeous. What do you think of Rose Evelyn or Rose Eleanor?
Nora Caroline: I love both names, but I agree... they do clash just a tiny bit. I prefer Nora to Norah. What do you think of Nora Genevieve, Nora Phoebe, Nora Josephine, Nora Beatrice, Nora Madeleine, Nora Scarlett, or Nora Millicent?
Jane Olivia: I love Jane! It flows very nicely with Olivia.
Ivy Cecilia: I love this combo! Ivy and Cecilia compliment each other beautifully.
Edie Sofia: The flow is lovely. Edie sounds more like a nickname to me, but then again, I think it is more attractive than alternate forms like Edith, etc. Just my opinion.
Noah Perry: This combo is nice, but Noah Daniel is my favorite of the ones you listed. May I ask how you pronounce Graeme? Other ideas: Noah Felix, Noah Tyler, Noah Bradley, Noah Christopher, Noah David, Noah Dominic, Noah Jackson, Noah Richard, Noah Stephen?
Caleb Dawson: I'm a fan of surnames in the middle name spot, actually. So I really like this combo! Caleb is really handsome.
Miles Warren: To be honest, Miles is not my style. But I do agree that this name fits in well with the other names on your list.
Ezra Benjamin: Not my style, but I like the meaning for you behind it. Nice combo.
Amos Daniel: Amos is growing on me... it's kind of quirky but cute. I think I like Noah Daniel better than Amos Daniel though. How about Amos Julian, Amos Jared, Amos Michael, Amos Luke, Amos Jordan, Amos Henry?
Theo Roman: I love both Theodore and Theo, so I really like this combo!
Jude Warner: Love it! Has a very distinct, handsome feel. I prefer Jude Warner to Jude Warren.

First of all, thank you SO much for your response, Meghan. <3

I really like Rose Eleanor, but at this point I think I'm loving Eloise/Elodie more than Rose, so if you have any other suggestions?

I've thought of Elodie Rose.. but I still want a middle name for Eloise. I have Eloise Mary. Thoughts?

I had Nora Madeleine on my list and Nora Scarlett too, but neither felt soft enough for me. :blush: Nora Genevieve is gorgeous though! I'm adding it now.

I pronounce Graeme like most people prn. Graham. (Unless you prn. it "Grahm") - Gray-em.

I love your suggestions of Noah Christopher and Noah Jackson. I think I really want Noah paired with a softer yet masculine name. Not something too harsh and probably longer than two syllables.

Amos Julian is so being added to my list!

Thank you, dear.

Anna Katherine

Any ideas? Think this depend on the last name. Complex last name, then this could really work well. More common last name might make it sound plain instead of classic/beautiful. For suggestions for more unusual ones, I like Anna Helena (if you don't mind the -a endings, which for some reason I don't mind with Anna) or Anna Violet (not that Violet is more unusual much, just seems a bit less expected than Katherine), and Anna Lenore (ok, so I just love Lenore)

Grace Imogen

However, if any of you ladies think you have a better combination, HIT ME UP! There is no better combination, this is perfection. I would never use Grace, but I really do like this.

Rose Eloise

I love both and I thought I'd finally found a middle for Rose.. I do however have a problem. I adore Elosie as a first name and paired with Rose, I can't seem to get it out of my head that the hard "s" sounds in both kind of clash...? Yeahhhh I always kinda trip over the 's' in Eloise and end up with 'eeeze' sound. Not a fan of it. Putting these two together kinda makes it worse. Love Rose as a first name.

Nora Caroline

I'm not sure about this one. The problem is that Nora ends with an "ra" sound and Caroline begins with it? I think I'm just being a little bit OCD. I think I have more of an issue with how both have such a strong O sound, since the O 'O'verpowers both Rs when I say it.

Any ideas for what I can pair Nora with? I personally like Nora Felicity, mostly because both have really different sounds

And which do you prefer; Nora or Norah? Nora

Jane Olivia

I just really like how it looks written down... hm, I realllly like Olivia as a middle name, and I really like Jane as a first name. Win. Both names have a really classy sound to them.

Edie Sofia

What do you think? Neither name is really for me, but I like them fine together.

Ivy Cecilia

Any suggestions? It is an excellent match, love this one. Favorite of your girls' list.

Noah Perry

If you ladies could give me some ideas? "Ladies".. ha. I don't feel old/mature enough to be a lady yet. Of yours I like Noah Theodore then Noah Daniel. Noah Theodore has a really nice sound. Noah Perry does too (two very soft, but different, names); I just can't get over my dislike of Perry for some reason. For suggestions, I'd add Noah Matthias (<3 Matthias), Noah Benjamin (for a classic pair), and Noah Clark (because both sound like really "good guy" names to me. This one would heavily depend on last name to me, since Noah goes well with a lot of last names.

Caleb Dawson

Again, not too sure on it as a combo. Gotta say, never liked the sound of Caleb. Think it's the -b ending, not sure why that bothers me. This one has a nice sound, but neither name works for me personally.

Miles Warren

Warren I've liked about the same amount of time as Dawson, Perry and Warner. They all seem to have the same feel. I could see myself having three boys with those middle names. Veryyyy handsome name. I prefer Warren Miles, but either way really works.

Ezra Benjamin

I wouldn't necessarily want to honour my father, but I do love his name and feel like it shows my roots a little. Benjamin I love and have paired with many combinations. This is by far my favourite one. Yep, beautiful/handsome. IMO, Amos > Miles ~= Ezra. Warren > Benjamin > Daniel. (For me)

Amos Daniel

I would simply love to be able to honour both, this seemed like a good option. Not 100% on the combo, but need to use Daniel in at least one of my options. I can never say how much I like Amos, who cares about the cookies. I <33333333333333 it. Daniel isn't my top choice for middle, but since it means something to you and it works well, this is also a fave.

Theo Roman

As much as I love Theodore, I don't think I could use such a big and classy name. I think Theo is simpler and just so adorable!

I really love it paired with Roman, so this is one of the combos I'm pretty sure I'm keeping. Love just Theo in the first spot! Love. This is an excellent Roman combo, too, since a lot of the time those just don't work for me. I like it a lot better in the middle. This way, Theo gets a solid, sweet, handsome first name (that's not tooo common), but he has a "cool" middle name to fall back on to impress his 5 year old friends.

Jude Warner

Jude's been on my list for as long as Miles has and I just never found a good match for it. Warner or Warren, ladies? Warren. I have a bit of a bad association with Warner - the only one I know is a girl my age who had a realllly bad breakup with Rob's bestie. Warner is a much better name for a guy, I just don't like it as much as a Warren. I can see how, somehow, Warner might seems less... "warlike" than Warren (another strong consonent besides R?) and that might put some people off.

I also have Christopher Jude and August Jude on my list. Jude has never really worked for me (not Judy, either. I do like Judah a lot), think it's mainly because I associate a lot of words with words they rhyme with - Clark=bark,lark,dark etc and Jude mostly makes me immediately think of blah things like rude,prude,dude... but I'm sure I've said this a ton before. Of the three, I like August Jude the best.

I'll bold ones I really like

Thank you so much, Heather! Haven't seen you around for a while...

I currently have the last name "Cohen". So I suppose it really does depends, as it does with all of my combos. As a first and middle name though, I still feel like I'd want something slightly more "interesting". I like Anna Helena, but it personally does irk me a tad that they have similar sounding endings. Anna Violet is adorable! As is Anna Lenore. I'm going to have to sit on those for a bit and most likely add them to my list!

Hahah, thanks for the compliment! I love Grace Imogen. It's my top name right now, but that changes on an hourly basis. So we'll see how far I go with this combo.

Yeah, I pronounce Eloise (Éloïse) the French way, so I definitely get a "z" sound instead of a soft "s".

Nora Felicity is adorable! Like I've said before, I want Nora paired with something a little softer. So Felicity is perfect! Mind if I add it to my list?

Noah Matthias is lovely and of course Noah Benjamin would work perfectly to honour my brother.

But I think Noah Clark(e) is my favourite from your suggestions. (Noah Clark Cohen might not work, but I'm working on getting a different surname ;) )

I like your suggestion of Warren Miles, but I just couldn't see myself having a kid with the first name Warren.

Any other suggestions for Amos?!

I have to admit that I currently prefer Jude Warren or Christopher Jude and the combo of Henry August. I can't help myself. :wub:

Okay, reply time!

I think Anna Katherine is just gorgeous how it is! I also love how traditional it sounds <3 timeless, classic! I could suggest some "more unique" middle names though, if you'd like. Are you looking for something thats not necessarily UNIQUE, but a little different?

Anna Juniper

Anna Maeve (;

Anna Roisin

Anna Charlise (not necessarily "unique", but underused most definitely!)

Anna Maple (I think its a little more unique, but it has a sweet charm. If its too unique though, maybe Mabel? Underused, vintage?)

Anna Briar

Anna Guinevere (like Charlise)

WDYT? For me, when I want a more "unique" name, I like to look to nature names. Most of them feel more legit than just a regular word name. And other than word names and nature names, most of them feel like trendy, made up names. There are probably plenty of unique names not in any of these categories, but I notice the majority of them to be (:

Grace Imogen just sounds plain lovely! I love Grace as a first name, it feels right there <3 And Imogen is really pretty! It makes me think of a song I like.. I think this combo is perfect as is.

I love Rose, and I adore Eloise, but I know what you mean. It bothers me a bit, personally. But its not the worst thing to happen (; Its hard to find middle names that suit Rose well, which is one reason I love Rosalind. But Rose itself fits in with your name style better anyway. Anna, Grace, and Rose (etc). Or even Rosa.. but anyway. Rose Elodie would sound lovely and basically be the same, if you really like Ella-ee sound (: Though for me, as beautiful as Elodie is, its just not the same as Eloise. Rose Anneliese was on my list for a while, I loved it! Though they both have the S as well (though for whatever reason I don't notice it as much). Rose Harriet, Rose Beatrice, and Rose Henrietta are all vintage like Eloise though, WDYT? <3

We can be OCD together, because I notice Nora Caroline has the ra-ra as well. I know Caroline has an O after the R, but when I say it out loud it comes out as Cara-line... Hmm ): I used to prefer Norah once upon a time, I thought it felt more full... but now that I look at it, I feel like Nora is just perfect. Short and to the point. The H feels unbalanced to me, I guess <3

Nora Helen

Nora Frances

Nora Phoebe

Nora Josephine

Nora Prudence

Jane Olivia is pretty! I am loving Jane right now, though dads been making fun of me for it lol. He keeps saying "plaaaaain Jaaaane!!! Plain, boring girl!!!" All in good spirits, but its okay. I don't remember why that came up in conversation tbh, but either way lol. I do like how the combo looks<3 I'm bad about that, I love having combo's that just look nice when you see it written out, thats part of my attachment issue with Maeve Isabel, I feel like it just looks pretty! Ah well, I love Olivia in the middle name spot. So sadly popular. Just gunna say it again - I love Jane (:

Edie Sofia is really pretty! I do love Edie, and Sofia is just beautiful. Its lovely to honor family like that <3 I kinda dislike how they both have the emphasized eee sound in them, but its a personal taste. I do think, if you like Caroline a lot, that Edie Caroline would also be a nice option. I remember having Eden Willow on my list for a while, Edie Willow would be pretty (or Edie Willa.. idk). I think Edie Scarlett would be darling... but now I feel like I'm just suggesting names on my list.. oopsie! ANYWAY! Edie Sofia is lovely. Oh! I normally don't care for Matilda, but Edie Matilda just popped to mind as well! Ahh!

I think I might have had Ivy Cecelia on my list for at least a little while, but Cecelia has faded from my list (especially after watching a show with a Cecelia on it, she kinda ruined it for me personally <3). Ivy is just so darling though!! I've had it off and on my list as well, but it never permanently goes away <3 Ivy Cecilia is lovely though, love love love! Flows so beautifully, and I love love Ivy!

I love all the Noah options!! Its a super handsome name - Mike added it to our list, and it especially grew on me since he likes it<33 Noah Theodore - too darn cute!! I just imagine a little brown eyed boy, maybe soft soft brown curls, and a huge smile! for whatever reason, it makes me think of someone who cares as well. Not sure why or how I mean it, but it pops into my head. Noah Theodore would care. IDK. I'm crazy! I love Noah Daniel as well, it'd honor your friend and sister well<3 I think thats a perfect place to put Daniel honestly. It'd give the combo so much meaning. Noah as your absolute favorite, then Daniel to honor. Just a best seller combo there! Noah Perry is nice as well, I do like it. But I think Noah Daniel would suit perfectly.

Noah Christian

Noah Oliver

Noah Alexander

Noah Cameron

Noah Zachary

Noah Levi

Noah Henry

Noah Thomas

Oh, I really like Caleb Dawson. I've been growing on Caleb lately. Dawson has a modern feel to it. Follows the surnames first trend, but doesn't sound overly surnamey. I like.

I agree on Miles!! Lately I've even been considering Milo.. but I really like just Miles<3 I can picture this name aging well, though I picture all the names on your list aging well anyway. Warner fits well, it makes me think of Warner Brothers, which my siblings (and occasionally I) would watch on TV as kids.. especially on saterday mornings. Either way I think it suits fine. And Warner, Dawson, and Perry really do go real well together. I honestly prefer Warren a bit more than Warner, but either are nice <3

Ezra Benjamin is really handsome, I like! It sounds very strong and manly, no one to mess with. And though I've only seen one episode of Pretty Little Liars and only saw the character Ezra like once, I think he's made it grow on me! He was handsome, no doubt lol. And now I think of Ezra as attractive. I love how it honors your heritage <3 And Benjamin is so cute! An adorable way to honor your brother - especially wonderful that its a name you genuinely like.

Amos Daniel is nice. I really like Noah Daniel though... maybe Amos Perry? Amos Theodore? or Amos Graeme? <3

Of course I love Theo Roman. I suppose Theo really is much simpler - no doubt adorable <3 Though I love the long classy feel of Theodore with shortened adorable and simple Theo myself! Its my name crush of the moment though, so my input may or may not be valid (; though I also tend to like long, full names with nick names rather than short ones. Theo would match your list better anyway. Rose, Anna, Grace, Noah, Ezra, and Theo... they're all short, so it fits in swell! I love Roman, as you know its the number 1 pick (; I adore how you have it though... I'd love Theodore Roman on the list <3

Jude Warner is nice, I like Jude. Unfortunately my best friend read Jude The Obscure and ruined a few names for me (including Jude, Arabella..). Jude is handsome though. I still don't love Warner, but its nice. I do like Jude Warren though. Christopher Jude is super handsome, love it. August Jude is handsome, or even Jude August if you want Jude as the first name!

Adele Saoirse

is super pretty! I feel like one of the only ones on the boards who loves Saoirse as I do <3 I would seriously use it if Mike gave the okay. Even though the spelling is confusing around here.

Alexa Madeleine

is pretty, though feels very mainstream. Not a bad thing necessarily, but yeah.

Celia Rose

is beautiful. Daphne has never been a favorite of mine for whatever the reason, but

Daphne Charlotte

is a beautiful combo.

Ella Phoebe

is so cute!

Elodie Cate

is beautiful, I really like it! Even though I prefer Eloise (;

Emilie Dianna

is beautiful.

Faith Audrey

is really nice. I am loving Gwen right now,

Gwen Alice

is lovely!

Hazel Margot

is beautiful, like!

Iris Juliette

is lovely, we have a scent in the store I work at thats Iris and lately its just not been agreeing with me.. a sad association LOL, but yeah...

Neve Alice

is pretty, though I prefer the Irish spelling Niamh for whatever reason. I guess Neve looks less full to me? Not bad, just a weird thing of mine haha.

Noëlle Juliet/Carys

is pretty! I think I like Juliet here a bit more. I like Carys, but any time I ask someone about the name verbally they always think I'm saying Paris ): I think

Isobel Moira

is lovely, as is

Julianne Ruth

Lenore Paige

is pretty, but I think

Lenore Abigail

is gorgeous!

Lucy Maude

was on my list for a while, LOVE it! So gorgeous and classic!

Maeve Lydia

is really pretty!! (though you know I'm crushing Maeve Isabel hehe).

Molly Wren

is real pretty! I LOVE

Penelope Jane

!!! Classic, gorgeous! I was debating on Penelope Jane and Penelope June for a while.

Piper Louise

is so adorable, love it!

Pippa Laurent

is pretty, as is

Ruby Helena

Sinead Rebecca

is gorgoeus. I like

Stella Victoire

, sounds so dramatic hehe!

Violet Maryam

is nice, though I prefer the spelling Miriam (:

Vivian Sophie

is so cute, I love it!

I'll finish my thoughts on the boys names later, and give suggestions for the other names! Love you Yaz!!!! <3 So great having you around, love!

Thank you, Haddie!

I really like Anna Maeve and Anna Guinevere. I just don't LOVE them. I can't find something that feels perfect with Anna.

Mm. What about Anna Fleur or Anna Mathilde?

I had Anna Rosalind on my list for a long time, but it meant I couldn't really use Rose as a first name. And like Jane, I have this need to put it in the first name spot!

I LOVE Rose Anneliese, but only if I prn. it with a very soft "s" ending. Rose Harriet is adorable. :wub:

Nora Helen is cute, what do you think about Nora Helene? And Nora Prudence is lovely!! Might be adding those to my list, love.

I don't care how plain it sounds, to me it's beautiful. Maeve Isabel is a name that sounds gorgeous but also LOOKS so elegant written down.

Edie Matilda is lovely, but the harsh "d" sounds in both throws me off a little.

I can't decide between Noah Daniel and Noah Theodore right now. I think Noah Daniel wins out currently. ALSO. I had Noah Alexander on my list for so long. Which could still work and honour my mum "Andrea" in a way. But it just seemed to bland to me for some reason. Any other ideas for Noah?

See, Amos Theodore would be on my list if it weren't already on Katie's. :blush: I just couldn't steal her name! Amos Perry is adorable though... I kind of like it!

Thanks SO much, beautiful girl.

Anna Katherine

I really like this one, it's cute but ages really well.

Grace Imogen

I knew a lady who had a daughter named Imogen, and while Imogen was adorable the lady was mean. She was my daycare manager or something, she half owned the daycare I went to and she was evil. So while the actual name Imogen is adorable it makes me think of the evil lady. Anyway, Grace Imogen is a great combo.

Rose Eloise

To be completely honest, the flow seems a bit off on this one. I love both names but I think it's the fact that they both end with the same sound, it throws me off a little bit.

Nora Caroline

I think I prefer Norah slightly more than Nora. And I think Nora/ Norah Caroline is a great combination!

Jane Olivia

I really like this one. I like Jane, it's so simple yet beautiful and Olivia is great in the middle name spot.

Edie Sofia

I think it works perfectly. This one sounds so elegant.

Ivy Cecilia

Ivy is not my style, but the combo is beautiful.

Noah Perry

I've always loved this combination of yours.

Caleb Dawson

This one is great too!

Miles Warren

Miles is again not really my style, and neither is Warren BUT I think the combination flows really well.

Ezra Benjamin

This is also a great combination, and I can picture you having a little boy named Ezra.

Amos Daniel

Amos for me is a little hard to pronounce, I don't know why I'm just strange but the flow is great.

Theo Roman

I knew a boy in grade 10 who's name was Theo.. And he didn't leave me loving the name to be completely honest. BUT it's a very nice combination.

Jude Warner

I like your combination of August Jude a little more than Jude Warner, just because Warner is not my style. But I do like Jude in the first name slot so I'm a little torn. You can't go wrong with either though.

I have underlined the ones that I like, bolded the ones I love and left the ones that just aren't my style exactly.

You know I'm bad at combinations.. But I'll try..

Mary Louise

Mary Katherine

Mary Rebecca

Mary Hope

Mary Victoria

Isobel Mary

Georgia Mary

Georgina Mary

Eloise Mary

Freya Mary

Hanna Kate/Hanna Cate

Hanna Margaret

Hanna Blaire

Hanna Lillian

Leah Hanna

Francesca Hanna

Ivy Hanna

Andrea Penelope

Andrea Scarlet

Andrea Hope

Andrea Olive

Andrea Claire

Isobel Andrea

Jillian Andrea

Emily Andrea

Nathan Joshua

Nathan Oliver

Nathan Robert

Nathan Edward

Jacob Nathan

Alexander Nathan

Miles Nathan

Michael Johnathan

Michael William

Michael Daniel

Michael Scott

Samuel Michael

Peter Michael

Thank you ever so much, Shay!

I really appreciate your response, doll. I love your idea of Isobel Mary (I had it on my list for a long time!) and Eloise Mary which is currently on there somewhere.

Hanna Cate, Ivy Hanna and Andrea Scarlet are lovely too!

I'm really liking Olive right now, so THANK YOU for suggesting it! Might have to try and find a place for it again.

I also would love to have Emma on my list. Any other brilliant ideas? :wub: I already have Emilie Dianna, but I'm not 100% sure on it.

I really like Alexander Nathan and Peter Michael. You got 'nything else for me, love?!

Any other suggestions, BNG-ers?

#10 ShannonElizabeth

ShannonElizabeth

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 830 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:14 PM

Thank you ever so much, Shay!

I really appreciate your response, doll. I love your idea of Isobel Mary (I had it on my list for a long time!) and Eloise Mary which is currently on there somewhere.

Hanna Cate, Ivy Hanna and Andrea Scarlet are lovely too!

I'm really liking Olive right now, so THANK YOU for suggesting it! Might have to try and find a place for it again.

I also would love to have Emma on my list. Any other brilliant ideas? :wub: I already have Emilie Dianna, but I'm not 100% sure on it.

I really like Alexander Nathan and Peter Michael. You got 'nything else for me, love?!

Any other suggestions, BNG-ers?

I can try! Haha. I LOVE Emma, as you saw (I'm about to comment on my post as well, I just haven't had time lately) but I'm stumped for middle names for myself.
Alright...

Emma Virginia
Emma Cate
Emma Louise
Emma Blaire/Blair
Emma Penelope
Emma Gretchen
Emma Hope
Emma Isobel
Rose Emma
Olive Emma / Emma Olive
..?

You're welcome about Olive. :) It's not my style, but I thought it suited your names well so I'm glad you like it. :D

I am horrible at boys names, but again I'll try. ;) Haha.

Michael Patrick / Patrick Michael
Henry Michael
Evan Michael
Michael Jude
Caleb Michael
Michael Noel

Charles Nathan
Caleb Nathan
Elliot Nathan

I'm seriously drawing blanks here. I can try again later though. <3

#11 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:54 AM

I can try! Haha. I LOVE Emma, as you saw (I'm about to comment on my post as well, I just haven't had time lately) but I'm stumped for middle names for myself.
Alright...

Emma Virginia
Emma Cate
Emma Louise
Emma Blaire/Blair
Emma Penelope
Emma Gretchen
Emma Hope
Emma Isobel
Rose Emma
Olive Emma / Emma Olive
..?

You're welcome about Olive. :) It's not my style, but I thought it suited your names well so I'm glad you like it. :D

I am horrible at boys names, but again I'll try. ;) Haha.

Michael Patrick / Patrick Michael
Henry Michael
Evan Michael
Michael Jude
Caleb Michael
Michael Noel

Charles Nathan
Caleb Nathan
Elliot Nathan

I'm seriously drawing blanks here. I can try again later though. <3

Loved Emma Cate, Emma Blaire, Emma Penelope, Henry Michael, Michael Jude and Charles Nathan. :wub:

Thanks love!

What do you ladies think of these? I switched them up a little!

Grace Imogen, Anna Katherine/Mathilde/Florence, Eloise Mary, Nora Genevieve, Rose Harriet, Jane Olivia, Edie Sophia, Ivy Cecilia.
Noah Daniel/Clarke/Theodore, Caleb Dawson, Miles Warren, Henry August, Amos Julian/Perry, Theo Roman, Jude Christopher.

Adele "Addie" Saoirse, Alexa "Lexi" Madeleine, Amelie "Millie" Clare, Carys Madeleine, Celia Rosalind, Daphne Charlotte, Elisabeth "Lise" Darcy,

Ella Phoebe, Elodie "Elle" Cate, Emilie Prudence, Emma Rhiannon, Faith Audrey, Gabrielle "Brie" Posey, Hazel Margot,

Honor Michele, Iris Juliette, Isobel "Belle" Florence, Julianne "Jules" Ruth, Lillia Temperance, Lorelei "Ellie" Scarlet, Lucy Maude, Lydia Maeve,

Molly Wren, Niamh Alice, Noëlle "Ella" Juliet, Olive "Liv" Kathleen, Penelope "Nell" June, Phoebe Adelaide, Piper Louise,

Sienna Victoire, Sinead Rebecca, Verity Katharine, Violet "Vi" Miriam, Vivienne "Vivi" Sophie.

Adam Boaz, Alexander "Xander" Keats, Chance Michael, Charlie Rowan, Damon Patrick, Dante Charles, Deacon Elliot,

Dean Beckett, Declan "Dec" Pierce, Eric Julian, Ezra Wyatt, Fletcher Noel, Griffin "Finn" Isaac, Greyson "Grey" Eller, Holden Samuel, Jack Lennon,

James Boone, Jacob "Coby" Sawyer, Leo Benjamin, Levi Abram, Logan Edmund, Luca "Luc" Timothy, Max Graeme, Micah Joseph,

Reid Matthias, Thomas "Tommy" Blaine, Tristan Oliver, Wylie Spencer.

#12 Starlight

Starlight

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:44 PM

I hate coming to a list post halfway through, I am never sure whether or not to begin responding from the first post or not! :P
Anyway. I'll begin from your latest post Yazzie... I will pick my favorites from the name's that you have a few middle names for & give you reasons! Totally confused ;)

Mathilde Katherine/Mathilde

/Florence: So beautiful and elegant.

Noah Daniel

/Clarke/Theodore: As you know, I love Noah. Noah Daniel has the most easy/simple flow to it, but saying that Daniel is more of a fairly common middle name wheras Theodore isn't as common. So since they all flow well, this could come down to either popularity or which name you love more!

Amos Julian

/Perry: Amos Perry honestly reminds me of a show we have here, a kids platypus show, but that's probably only here,

therefore I prefer Amos Julian.

Can I add Amelie Clare is just BEAUTIFUL <3
Wow. Your list is so beautiful & elegant. :wub:

I feel like I didn't do anything to help :L .. Let me know what you need and I'll help you out :)

#13 Starlight

Starlight

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:58 PM

I have no idea how to fix the structure above! I have tried editing it & nothing seems to work. <_<

#14 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:19 PM

I really like Rose Eleanor, but at this point I think I'm loving Eloise/Elodie more than Rose, so if you have any other suggestions?

I've thought of Elodie Rose.. but I still want a middle name for Eloise. I have Eloise Mary. Thoughts?

I'm loving Eloise Mary. Stunning combo. Suggestions for for Eloise / Elodie:

Eloise Fern

Eloise Pearl

Eloise Jane

Eloise Violet

Eloise Ruby

Eloise Joy

Eloise Kate

Eloise Charlotte

Eloise Katherine

Elodie Maeve

Elodie Sage

Elodie Grace

Elodie Paige

Elodie Shannon

Elodie Celeste

Elodie Jane

Elodie Rachel

Elodie Winter

Elodie Margot

#15 Mishada

Mishada

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, I guess.

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:12 AM

Thank you so much, Heather! Haven't seen you around for a while...

I currently have the last name "Cohen". So I suppose it really does depends, as it does with all of my combos. As a first and middle name though, I still feel like I'd want something slightly more "interesting". I like Anna Helena, but it personally does irk me a tad that they have similar sounding endings. Anna Violet is adorable! As is Anna Lenore. I'm going to have to sit on those for a bit and most likely add them to my list!

Hahah, thanks for the compliment! I love Grace Imogen. It's my top name right now, but that changes on an hourly basis. So we'll see how far I go with this combo.

Yeah, I pronounce Eloise (Éloïse) the French way, so I definitely get a "z" sound instead of a soft "s".

Nora Felicity is adorable! Like I've said before, I want Nora paired with something a little softer. So Felicity is perfect! Mind if I add it to my list?

Noah Matthias is lovely and of course Noah Benjamin would work perfectly to honour my brother.

But I think Noah Clark(e) is my favourite from your suggestions. (Noah Clark Cohen might not work, but I'm working on getting a different surname ;) )

I like your suggestion of Warren Miles, but I just couldn't see myself having a kid with the first name Warren.

Any other suggestions for Amos?!

I have to admit that I currently prefer Jude Warren or Christopher Jude and the combo of Henry August. I can't help myself. :wub:

Yeah, I haven't been around much. Senior year of college. Job stuff. I'm pretty excited because I get to go to two onsite interviews with companies so far. Yay!

Anna Katherine Cohen - I'm not sure I like the K-C sounds together, but it does have a rhythm to it and isn't hard to say. :)
Sure you can add Nora Felicity. Glad you like Noah Clark! It's my fave of those too. <3 Clark

Amos is a toughie. Amos Harvey is adorable if you like names that are heavy on quirky (like me). Amos Leander has a nice ring to it. Good flow, too. Hmmm that's about the end of ones I'm sure fit.... Amos Edwin? Amos Dexter? Amos Isaac? Those seem kinda iffy. OOh I do like the sound of Amos Leander Cohen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users