• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:18 AM

Your Name:

SO Name:

Roll the dice to find out how many teenage children you have before the game begins.  Name the kids from this section any name of your choosing.

1. One 16 year old boy and one 15 year old girl

2. Twin 13 year old girls and one 16 year old boy

3. One 16 year old boy and twin 15 year olds (B/G)

4. One 17 year old boy, one 16 year old girl, one 15 year old boy, and one 14 year old girl.

5. One 17 year old girl, one 16 year old girl, one 15 year old girl, and one 14 year old boy

6. One 17 year old girl and one 13 year old boy

Now roll once for each year for five years.  Odd is family event and even is a child

Child

1. Your or your partner father a child/become pregnant.  Tell about this decision

2. You foster two teenager a 16 year old girl and a 13 year old boy.  Do you decide to adopt them?  Does the family like them?

3. You adopt a ten year old girl.  Does she fit in with the family?

4. You and/or your partner are expecting a child but experience a miscarriage.  How does this impact the family?

5. You foster a 16 year old boy.  Do you adopt him?  Does the family like him?

6. You adopt a 15 year old boy.  Does he fit in with the family?

NAMES

1. The initials spell a word

2. The first and middle names must be nature themed

3. The first and middle names must be unisex

4. The initials must all be the same

5. The first and middle names must be extremely long

6. The first and middle names must be typically associated with a certain ethnicity

Life Event

1. One of your kids runs away. Who? Why? How long until you find them?  What do you do?

2. Two your kids gets caught drinking underage.  What do you do?  Who is it?

3. One of your kids is diagnosed with a medical condition.  What is it?  Who is it?

4. One of your children tells you that they are gay.  How do you respond?  Who is it?

5. One of your kids is being bullied severely.  Who is it?  What do you do?

6. One of your kids is suspended.  What do you do?  Who is it?  What is it for?

HAVE FUN!!

My example is below.

#2 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:38 AM

Your name: Sophia Jaymes Jacobson

SO: Leonardo "Leo" James Jacobson

17 year old boy: Thomas Seth Jacobson

16 year old girl: Emma Rachel Jacobson

15 year old boy: Michael Lee Jacobson

14 year old girl: Amelia Marie Jacobson

Year one: Michael tells me that he is gay and his father and I tell him that we accept him and love him.  It doesn't matter to us.

Year two: I decide to adopt a fifteen year old boy and he fits in well with the family.  He gets along well with Michael.  His name is Joshua Jordan Jacobson.

Year three: Joshua runs away because he feels like he doesn't belong so he runs away for two days.  We tell him we love him but he is still punished.

Year Four: I decide to foster a sixteen year old boy.  We adopt him.  He fits in well with the family.  His name is Carson Charles Cooper.

Year Five: Joshua is diagnosed with dyslexia.  We help him get through it and tell him that we still love him.

Sophia, Leo, Thom (22), Emma (21), Michael (20), Amelia (19), Josh (18), and Carson (17)

#3 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:03 AM

My name is Frank "Frankie" James Michael Grande-Rance and I am forty-seven years old and I'm married to my beautiful husband Zachary "Zack" Collin Grande-Rance, who is thirty-nine, of the past eighteen years. We have four children, Dash, Thea, Spencer and Arabella who are seventeen, sixteen, fifteen and fourteen respectively. Here is a five year chunk of our lives and how it changed us.

Year 1:

Zack and I were shocked to find out that Spencer had been suspended from school for fighting of all things. Spencer practices MMA as a hobby since he was twelve year old and therefore he had very little scratches on him. The other kids, not so much. Zack finds it a little funny, but I'm not happy in the slightest. The private school the kids go to has a zero tolerance policy and they're thinking of expelling Spencer. However, with some prodding he tells us why he got into a fight with them. They were making fun of the younger kids for having two dads. Not to mention he has proof of it. We take it to the school and while the suspension stays in place, the other three boys get expelled. 

Year 2:

After some discussion, Zack and I feel like we have a lot of room in our home and in our family for another child. We go back and forth about adoption or using a surrogate again, we decide to go with adoption this time around. We have some back and forth on where to adopt from and end up picking German as our location as both of us have some German ancestry as well as that was where we had honeymooned together after our wedding. We make the choice that we'd like an older child. We're matched up with a ten year old girl named Karsten Saskia Natalya. We adore her instantly on sight of her picture. After a few months of work we're ready to take her home with us and she fits in amazingly, the kids love her and Arabella is so excited to have a little sister. Zack and I know we made the best choice.

Year 3:

Ever since we adopted her, Karsten has been having some issues with being bullied. The private school the kids are going to is meant to have a no tolerance policy an it usually does, the issue is the head girl responsible for picking on Karsten is the principal's daughter! There has go to be some kind of conflict of interest here and Zack and I are livid that are little girl is being treated like this. In the end, I let Zack do what he does best. He sets a meeting the principal and lays down the law, literally. If the school doesn't step in then our lawyers will be and the school will be in big trouble. In the end, he transfers his daughter to a new private school and expels the four other girls responsible for the bullying. We also decide to enroll Karsten in an MMA class where Spencer will be an assistant teacher, hopefully it'll boost her confidence.

Year 4:

Having had two of our children leave the nest per say with our two oldest Dash and Thea leaving for college. Dash is attending Columbia and is pursing a degree in business while Thea is attending NYU with the plans to duel major in Political Science and Philosophy and then attend Law School. From there we think about it and well, the nest feels a little empty and so we make the choice to have another child. This time we decide to use a surrogate instead of adoption, we end up flipping a coin and Frankie will be the sperm donor this time. The contract is set nine months later on April 30th, 2017 we welcomed Frederick "Freddie" Colin Grande-Rance into the world. He's perfect and all his siblings adore him. We're so thankful to have him.

Year 5:

Having a small child in the house again has really gotten both myself and Zack going again. We make the choice that we actually do want to have more kids in our family again, especially with Spencer leaving to attend Columbia just like Dash, though Spencer plans to major in Biology and follow it up with med school. Since Freddie is biologically my son we used Zack's sperm for the donor sperm this time and used the same surrogate as the one we used for Freddie, she was more than thrilled to work with us as we were very fair with our contract with her. We're expecting a girl this time and soon enough we welcomed Zoe Maia Josephine Grande-Rance. She's adorable and sweet, but I can see the some mischievous glint in her pretty brown eyes just like in Zack's own and I know she'll give us trouble in her teenage years. Next year, Arabella will leave us to attend FIT and get a degree in Fashion Design, our family will grow and age, though, we make the choice that Zoe will be our last child.

Twenty-five years later and our family has grown so much so, my youngest daughter is recently married and I cannot be happier.

The Grande-Rance Family

DH: Frank "Frankie" James Michael Grande-Rance [77]

DH: Zachary "Zack" Collin Grande-Rance [69]

DS: Dashiell "Dash" Levi Grande-Rance [46] (Bio Son of Frankie)

DD: Thea Arden Grande-Rance [45] (Bio Daughter of Frankie)

DS: Spencer Milo Hudson Grande-Rance [44] (Bio Son of Zack)

DD: Arabella Frances Grande-Rance [43] (Bio Daughter of Zack)

DAD: Karsten Saskia Grande-Rance [38] (Adopted from Germany)

DS: Frederick "Freddie" Colin Grande-Rance [26] (Bio Son of Frankie)

DD: Zoe Maia Josephine Grande-Rance [25] (Bio Daughter of Zack)

Frankie and Zack Grande-Rance; with Dash, Thea, Spencer, Arabella, Karsten, Freddie & Zoe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Grande-Rance Family

DH: Dashiell "Dash" Levi Grande-Rance [46] [Businessman]

DW: Violet Theresa Grande-Rance (nee Inais) [43] [Stay-at-home Mom]

DD: Francesca "Frannie" Viola Grande-Rance [17]

DS: Ian Jameson Cole Grande-Rance [15]

DD: Miranda "Mira" Isabeau Grande-Rance [13]

Dash and Violet Grande-Rance; with Frannie, Ian & Mira

-----

The Harper Family

DW: Thea Arden Harper (nee Grande-Rance) [45] [Lawyer]

DH: Roy Colton Jackson Harper [44] [Lawyer]

DS: Franklin Zachary Colt Harper [16]

DD: Aria Rachel Grace Harper [14]

DD: Micah Collette Faith Harper [13] 

DS/DS/DD: Grant Randall Royce Harper, Jackson Michael Collin Harper & Raine Celeste Joy Harper [10]

Thea and Roy Harper; with Franklin, Aria, Micah, Grant, Jackson & Raine

-----

The Grande-Rance Family

DH: Spencer Milo Hudson Grande-Rance [44] [Pediatric Surgeon]

DW: Deborah Willa Grande-Rance (nee Holt) [38] [Accountant]

DS: Holt Michael James Grande-Rance [12]

DD: Willow Zara Francine Grande-Rance [11]

DD/DD: Sage Milena Jamie Grande-Rance & Sloane Michelle Cora Grande-Rance [8]

DS: Colin William Oliver Grande-Rance [6]

Spencer and Deborah Grande-Rance; with Holt, Willow, Sage, Sloane & Colin

-----

The Brooks Family

DW: Arabella Frances Brooks (nee Grande-Rance) [43] [Fashion Designer]

DH: Jai Luke Graham Philip Brooks [43] [Stay-at-home Dad]

DS: Beau Lucas Brooks [10]

DS: Francis Ares Brooks [7]

Arabella and Jai Brooks; with Beau & Francis

-----

The York Family

DW: Karsten Saskia York (nee Grande-Rance) [38] [Lawyer]

DH: Theodore Stefan York Sr. [45] [Cardiovascular Surgeon]

DSS: Theodore "Theo" Stefan York Jr. [15]

DSD: Stephanie Theadora York [13]

DD/DD: Natalie Greta Rafferty York & Natasha Greer Raleigh York [5]

Karsten and Theodore York; with Theo, Stephanie, Natalie & Natasha

-----

The Grande-Rance Family

DH: Frederick "Freddie" Colin Grande-Rance [26] [Director]

DW: Daphne Blake Grande-Rance (nee Barth) [27] [Model]

DS: Wallace "Wally" Frank Zac Grande-Rance [3]

Freddie and Daphne Grande-Rance; with Wally

-----

The Grande-Rance-Martinez Family

DW: Zoe Maia Josephine Grande-Rance-Martinez [25] [College Art Professor]

DW: Lola Victoria Grande-Rance-Martinez [25] [College Theater Arts Professor]

Zoe and Lola Grande-Rance-Martinez

#4 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:04 AM

OMG Zankie Forever <3

The Fosters:

DH: Maxwell Thomas Foster Sr. [46]
DW: Lydia Marie Foster [45]

DS: Maxwell “Max” Thomas Foster Jr. [21]
DD: Lorelei Amelia Foster [20]

DAD: Brooklyn Leigh Foster [14]

Year 1: I found out I was pregnant this year and was completely shocked. I hadn’t had a child in 15 years, but I instantly loved the baby and Maxwell and I were very excited. Little Max and Lorelei seemed excited too, especially Lorelei. However, two months in, I experienced a miscarriage. We were all devastated and we took down the crib and decorations we had set up in the guest room. I didn’t get out of bed for days afterword.

Year 2: We adopted a ten year old girl this year. We just couldn’t help feeling like there was supposed to be a third child after the miscarriage. Her name is Brooklyn Leigh Foster and we adopted her from a poor area of New York City. She fits in very well, but doesn’t always have the best temper.

Year 3: Lorelei has been getting bullied severely at school for her devotion to the theater and choir. A lot of the other kids think she’s a stuck up diva since she excels and what she does and loves to talk about it. We told her it would probably be best if she only bragged to us. Little Max isn’t so little anymore, he moved out to live in a dorm in his college town.

Year 4: Now that Brooklyn is the only one left in the house, it was quiet for a while. She was diagnosed thisyear with ADHD, and we were told that it’s probably why she doesn’t do as well in school. She was angry and felt like she shouldn’t even try anymore if she was always going to have trouble.

Year 5: Right before the older kids came home for Christmas, we got a call from Max. He seemed nervous and a little upset and he let it spill that he wanted to bring a friend of his home for Christmas. I asked what her name was and if they were dating and he quiet told us that it Andrew, and that Andrew was his boyfriend. I told him that of course he could bring his boyfriend to Christmas and that him being gay didn’t change how much we loved him. We met Andrew, and Lorelei’s boyfriend Caleb. They are both wonderful young men and Maxwell and I approve.

• Puppylover12397 likes this

#5 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:06 PM

Name: Michaela Sofia

SO Name: Tyler Addison

16 year old boy: Lincoln Alexander

15 year old girl: Rosalie Kathleen

Year 1: Linc and Rosie get caught drinking underage. They are both punished accordingly.

Year 2: Adopt ten year old Felicity Seraphina.

Year 3: Felicity runs away, because she and Rosie got into a big fight. We found her after searching for four hours.

Year 4: Adopt fifteen year old Hunter Sage.

Year 5: Are expecting a child but experience a miscarriage. The entire family takes this pretty hard.

The Foster Family

DH: Tyler Addison

DW: Michaela Sofia

DS: Lincoln Alexander {20}

DD: Rosalie Kathleen {19}

DAS: Hunter Sage {16}

DAD: Felicity Seraphina {13}

Ty & Mickey Foster w/ Linc, Rosie, Hunter, & Felicity.

#6 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:40 PM

The Acosta Family

DW: Imogen Piper "Genny" [nee Daly]

DH: Matthias Arlo 

DS: Arlo Callum Acosta [21]

DD: Harper Adelina Acosta [20]

DS: Rowan Cruz Acosta [19]

DAS: Harrison Henry Howard-Acosta [19]

DAD: Amelie Vivienne Laurent-Acosta [19]

DD: Avery Liliana Acosta [18]

DAS: Sebastian Nathaniel Alexander Ross-Acosta [17]

DAS: Finley Emerson Laurent-Acosta [16]

Matthias & Imogen Acosta+

Arlo, Harper, Rowan, Harrison, Amelie, Avery, Sebastian, & Finley

Year One

Genny & Matthias decide to open their home and adopt a 15-year-old boy named, Harrison Henry Howard. Harrison is very shy and timid and it takes some time for him to warm up to the family. However, the couple's 15-year-old son Rowan reaches out to Harrison and the two form an inseparable bond. 

Year Two

After having such a successful adoption with Harrison. The Acosta Family decides to once again open their doors, this time they take in two foster children who have lost their parents. 16-year-old girl, Amelie Vivienne Laurent and 13-year-old boy, Finley Emerson Laurent, are welcomed into the family. They have both been so much in the past few months, that Genny & Matthias decide it is best to make them permanent members of the family to provide them with the love and stability they need during this time of their lives. 

Year Three

With a household full of teenagers, Genny & Matthias knew trouble would be right around the corner. Rowan and Harrison were caught red-handed drinking alcohol at a high school bonfire. They were lucky that the police opted to let them off of the hook and bring the two teens home to their parents, rather than charging them with minor in possession. The two apologized profusely and swore it would never happen again. After discussing how to discipline the boys, Genny & Matthias decide to ground them for four weeks and require that they do 15 hours of community service.

Year Four

Since many of their children are at college or on their way after graduation in May, The Acosta parents decide it's time to adopt again. This time they adopt a 16-year-old boy, Sebastian Nathaniel Alexander Ross. He is a troubled teen that has never had a stable family, causing him to be quite the rebel. In the beginning, Sebastian refuses to follow the family rules and picks on the youngest child, Finley. But over time, he comes around and begins to adjust to the Acosta family rules and expectations. 

Year Five

One day out of the blue Sebastian begins to act out again. Genny & Matthias are unsure of how to handle the angsty teen. The next morning, Genny realizes the Seb isn't getting ready for school, she goes to his room only to find him missing and his bedroom window wide open. She calls her husband at work and they file a missing child report. After 24 hours and still no sign of Seb, Genny & Matthias decide to take matters into their own hands. They hang flyers and prowl the street asking anyone and everyone if they has seen their son. With the help of the community they are able track the teen down after two days of being gone. 

#7 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:28 PM

Your name: Lacey Elizabeth Hall
SO: Isaac Benjamin Hall "Zac"

17 year old boy: Mason Eric Hall
16 year old girl: Delia Vivienne Hall
15 year old boy: Tyler Michael Hall "Ty"
14 year old girl: Jenna Kathleen Hall

Year one: We foster a 16 year-old girl and a 13 year-old boy and decide to adopt them. Bailey Skyler Hall and Ashton Wolf Hall "Ash" fit right in to the family and Jenna immediately becomes friends with Ash while, Delia and Bailey have study sessions together.

Year two: We adopted a 15 year-old boy, Harrison Hendricks Hall "Harry" fits right in to the family and becomes fast friends with Ty.

Year three: Mason is diagnosed with clinical depression and an anxiety disorder. We get him the help he needs and support him through all the therapy.

Year Four: We discover that Jenna is being severely bullied by other girls in her class, we inform the school and take action with them to stop the harassment.

Year Five: We decide to adopt another 15 year-old boy, Remington Alexander Hall "Remi". He fits right in.

Lacey, Zac, Mason (22), Delia (21), Bailey (21), Ty (20), Harry (19), Jenna (19), Ash (18), and Remi (15)

#8 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,670 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 30 July 2014 - 09:04 AM

The Connor Family

DH: James Stephen Connor [49]

DW: Rebecca Mary Connor "Becca" [47]

DS: Gavin Tobias Connor [21]

DD: Amelia Catherine Connor "Mia" [20]

DS: William Matthias Connor "Liam" [19]

DD: Leia Elizabeth Connor  [18]

ADS: Caspian Cole Creevey-Connor [17]

ADD: Alexandria Josephine Dawson-Connor  "Lexie" [17]

ADS: Spencer Bailey Dawson-Connor  "Spence" [14]

James and Becca Connor

Gavin, Mia, Liam, Leia, Caspian, Lexie, and Spence 

Year 1

Becca discovered she was pregnant! James and the kids were surprised and overjoyed to welcome a new member to the family, but Becca sadly miscarried at 11 weeks. The whole family is saddened by this event. 

Year 2

Leia is diagnosed with diabetes, which runs in Becca's family. She finds it very scary and overwhelming at first, and hates having to give herself shots several times a day. James and Becca are supportive and try to listen to Leia's concerns. Becca's sister Rachel, who was also diagnosed with diabetes as a teenager, comes to visit often, and she is a big help in helping Leia cope.

Year 3

The Connor family begins fostering a 15-year-old boy named Caspian Cole Creevey, who has been in the social services system since his parents died two years ago. The opportunity to adopt Caspian arises, and Becca and James agree that giving Caspian a home is the right thing to do. Caspian fits in well with the family. He and Leia are in the same grade and have several classes together. On weekends, Caspian and Liam hang out. Gavin joins them when he's on break from college.

Year 4

The Connor family takes in two foster children, 16-year-old Alexandria Josephine Dawson "Lexie" and her 13-year old brother Spencer Bailey Dawson "Spence". Lexie and Spence's parents had gotten mixed up in drugs, and the children were taken from the home when they were just 5 and 2 years old. Since then, the two of them have been shuffled between foster homes and have never had a stable home environment. The Connors decide to adopt the Dawson siblings. Lexie and Spence are inseparable, and they are a bit wary of the other children at first, but slowly they begin to warm up to their new siblings.

Year 5

Spencer is being badly bullied by some older boys at school. He hasn't told anyone but Lexie, who decided that she should take matters into her own hands to protect her little brother and not get anyone else involved. Luckily, some of Lexie's friends find out about what she's planning, and the convince her to tell James and Becca instead of doing something drastic and getting herself in trouble. James and Becca go to the guidance counselor at the school. She tells them that Spence isn't the first student that the boys have tormented, and promises to take action to stop the bullying.

#9 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:54 PM

I loved all of your responses and all of the thought that you guys put into them.

#10 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:40 AM

The Nicholson Family

Nathaniel 'Nate' Noah [43]
Cassandra 'Cassie' Elizabeth [40]
James 'Jamie' Ryan [21]
Matthew 'Matt' Elliott [20]
Madeleine 'Maddie' Eleanor [20]
William 'Will' Oliver [18]
Gareth 'Gaz' Rhys [16]
Lillian 'Lily' Rosalie [14]

Year One
Adopt Lily.

Maddie is delighted to have a sister.

Year Two
Adopt Will.

He gets on very well with Jamie and Matt.

Year Three
Jamie announces he's gay.

Matt is initially apprehensive, but soon comes around.

Year Four
Lily is being bullied.

Maddie has just finished school and offers to home-school her until she moves to secondary school later in the year.

Year Five
Foster Gaz.

His mom is dying and he has no other family.

We take him to visit her every day, and start adoption paper work when she dies six months later.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fosters, ABCfamily, adoption

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users