• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 A.Camille

A.Camille

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:Fashion, literature, sports, cosmetology, + daydreaming!

Posted 03 December 2015 - 03:16 AM

Primrose Magnolia

I love Primrose AND Magnolia, but I'm not too sure about them together. I'm afraid the combo is a bit pretentious/over-the-top/ULTRA feminine. What do you think? Give me your honest opinions! 

#2 SelenaK

SelenaK

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy and historical fiction, archery, swimming and I love to cook!

Posted 03 December 2015 - 04:35 AM

I really like them as separate names but for me they are too flowery and long together which makes me think it's ultra feminine but not necessarily pretentious. Maybe Primrose Magda? Good luck!  

#3 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,670 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 03 December 2015 - 07:38 PM

I think it's a beautiful name. A bit long and fancy, but I don't think it's too pretentious. I would probably flip the combo to Magnolia Primrose, but that's only because I prefer Magnolia. Either way, both names are gorgeous, and the combo flows well. I'd totally use it.

#4 liahharper

liahharper

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 09:33 PM

Always love the flower names, but these two names don't really flow off the tongue easily together. To keep the same flower theme of names that add a certain femininity, I really like the simple Magnolia Rose, because Rose is a common yet elegant and simple middle name and yet you are still keeping in the roots of what you want :) 

• SelenaK likes this

#5 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 04:55 PM

I agree that it is too flowery together, a little fairy-tale/pretentious also. Sorry! Lovely names in other combos!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users