• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:32 PM

We've made some additions and all! <3

Boys

We added two new names, Archer and Cole. Yay!

Also, Mike has said that Hunter Zachary, Chase Anthony, Anthony Connor, Connor Anthony, and Liam Alexander are keepers for combo's! Or, at least for a start (: I wouldn't be surprised if over the years we improve them and all <3

We still have the names Caleb, Matthew, Brendan/Brennan, Jason, Charlie, Jacob, Finn, and Dylan on Our List. I just haven't thrown any combinations of the bunch at him for him to Yay or Nay :wub:

Girls

There's no particularly new names here. But we have decided on liking a few combinations... Piper Zoey * / Zoey Piper [he particularly mentioned liking the first], Eloise Jade, and Cayla Aubrey.

I'm a tad iffy on how Cayla Aubrey flows... but oh well. I'm least likely to use it, seeing as both Cayla/Kayla and Audrey are SO popular, and I don't absolutely LOVE either name. Well, I am really fond of Aubrey... but yeah. We still have the same other names on our list as well! <3 Including Charlotte, Scarlett, and Vivienne.

He wasn't entirely clear on which names he liked from what I sent him or not... He pointed out which ones he loved, and then added "and all of them, really" so that could mean he loves them all.. or he doesn't particularly dislike them all? Because I included Aurelia/Aura, Harriet, Maeve, Max, Cody, and Clara as well. And he made no comment on them specifically... so we'll see! <3

Feel free to leave any commentary! I know the boys list is pretty set. Me and him are good with descussing boys names, and we already have that all settled lol. However, girls names are another story... <3 He loves them, and I love them... but most Our Names don't have the same pizzazz that My List has. Oh well! <3

*** Oh, and a special side note! My dad was talking names to me the other day, and mentioned that apparently I have a great aunt Orah! I thought that was so neat! And I could technically use Aurelia or Aura, or both.. and honor her with it (: I thought that was fantastic myself!!

#2 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:33 PM

I love Cayla Aubrey :wub: Or even Cayla Audrey <3

and I love Piper Zoey as well as Jacob, Archer and Cole <3

At least your "our" list is small. :wub: Nick seems to like 90% of what I come up with! my list is long normally...or the list of just general name combinations is. If we ever got pregnant again, it would take us until the baby was born to name him/her ^_^

#3 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:03 AM

I love Cayla Aubrey :wub: Or even Cayla Audrey <3

and I love Piper Zoey as well as Jacob, Archer and Cole <3

At least your "our" list is small. :wub: Nick seems to like 90% of what I come up with! my list is long normally...or the list of just general name combinations is. If we ever got pregnant again, it would take us until the baby was born to name him/her ^_^

Aww, thanks!!! I'm a tad worried that Cayla Aubrey sounds almost trendy, or way too popular :/ Aubrey is 44 on the SSA, and I think Kayla's in the 30's. [Cayla is in the 900's lol]. But, I am liking each name a lot. And Mike adores it! <3 He doesn't like Audrey though. Sounds "odd" lol. But since he pointed it out, I can't help but agree.

And thanks! I loved Jacob and Cole back when I was thirteen... then I don't know what happened! ;) Now, they are definitely growing on me! Jacob mainly because of the cartoon Adventure Time, I love Jake! [Though tbh I worry of popularity here too :( ]. I am adoring Archer though, and Cole is definitely growing on me! I suggested Cody to him, cause one of my aunt/uncle's has a last name that sounds exactly like Cody, so I could honor them with that. But he didn't say yes or no lol. Ah well! Archer Cole would actually make a fairly nice combo in itself though! <3

Hehe, Our List is definitely pretty small! I don't like to pester Mike too often about names, lest he gets annoyed and stops talking about them all together ;) I've asked if it bothers him, and he says no. But I'll FB him my name things and he only responds sometimes lol. So I try to only ask a few times. Though sometimes he'll bring things up to me. Like he approached me on Cayla haha! <3 But I think if me and Mike were to have a baby, we wouldn't have too hard a time (: He already told me that "when we do there will be extensive talks on our naming choices, cause its important we find a perfect name that we both love. And especially something the kid can live with for the rest of his life!" <3 And he also told me that he might send me over some names he loves, "but don't be surprised if its just mostly the same names." hah! And told me I have a great taste in names ;) I'm THRILLED! <3 Cause name battling sounds lame :/ I think me and him would have a few combo's picked out that we would use irl then once we learned the gender we'd quickly narrow down and all :) We both have a few similar names we LOVE, plus already agreeing the middle name of our firstborn will be Jade [if a girl] :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users