Photo

Reconstructing List, and I'm Uninspired.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:40 AM

Major Reconstruction going on with the list, and I really am just feeling meh.

-To be clear, these names are not a sibset, they're just a list of the names I like best. I wouldn't necessarily use them together.

The only boy combs to stay the same is:
Nehemiah Rory Daniel

And the only girls one to stay the same:
Holland Anna Caroline

Everything else needs LOTS AND LOTS of help. It would mean a lot to get some suggestions from you all!!

-I dropped the biblical first name thing and just kind of went with whatever.

Wade Nathaniel Oliver - I know not many people like Wade, but I love it :) Would love more combo suggestions.
Ezra Franklin Nicholas - I loved my combo for this, Ezra Franklin Nicholas, but I moved Nicholas to the first name spot for another combo.
Silas ______ ______ - I dropped both middle names I had for Silas. (they were Henry Jeremiah) and don't know what to fill it with. I just
wasn't loving it anymore. I thought about Silas Andrew __________ and think I may go for that, but I'm also wanting to use Andrew as a first name so I don't know.
Ashton _____ _____ - I don't even know for this one. I like Ashton Chandler Micah / Ashton Micah Chandler, but those names are all used for girls now, and I don't want to be overly unisex. I like the sound of Ashton with Rhys, but again, too unisex. I like it with Lucas, but have decided that I can't use any names related to Luke, just because of a very rude person we know. So I'm back to square 1.
Andrew _______ _______ - Such a simple name but I literally have no combo ideas for it. I like Teagan, but I don't know...

Nicholas _______ _________ - Dragged this to the first name spot, but don't have any combos.
Thomas (Malachi Lane?) - Not positive I really love this combo, so I would love suggestions for it!
Graham ______ ______ - no ideas for this one, either. haha I'm just really uninspired.
Carter _____ ______ - nope, no ideas here. I really do suck, don't I?

Darby ________ ________ - I recently heard it (on Patrick Dempsey's kid, lol) and I sort of kind of really really love it. Need Combos
_______ _______ Sven - I want Sven as a middle name somewhere

Evangeline Ruth ___________ - I used to have Mabel, but I'm not liking it lately.
Leighton Isobel Genevieve - I don't like how long it is. I'm not loving Leighton as a first name either. I wouldn't really love any of these names as a first, to be honest...I don't even know why I'm keeping it.
Jocelyn _______ _______- Zero ideas for this one.
Hadley Eloise ________ "Haddie" - Love these names sooo much and Eloise has sentimental value
India ______ ______ - I don't know.
Arden (Liliana?) (Maine?) - I'd want something not filler. MAYBE Arden Liliana Maine. But again, I'm not really loving it. I need some more suggestions.
Senna Eden Juliet - Still love these names and I love them together, but I'm not liking the transition from Senna to Eden. Not a good flow.

As you can see, it's in shambles. I need all the help I can get!! I appreciate anything. I am not easily offended, so be as blunt as you want! I'll take any suggestions :)

Thanks in advance,
Addison

#2 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:54 PM

ignore this post

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users