1 reply to this topic

#1 thatwasntveryraven

thatwasntveryraven

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:12 PM

I'm writing a story and my main character's mother is giving news to have a baby. Later on, my main character gets pregnant as well. I haven't decided who I want to have twins, but I could always figure that out later. (So singleton name suggestions are welcome too! :) )

The family is from Georgia so I'm thinking a little bit of southern sounding names. I know there's not much of a difference, so just names you hear and think "that sounds a little country" or would sound good with a little twang.

For the mother's baby, I think I want it to be a boy because they already have two girls.
The parents names: Sarah & Jimmy Reed.
Kids: Addison "Addie" Elise (main character, age 16) and Gracelyn "Grace/Gracie" Paige (age 10)
So a name that sounds good with Addison and Gracelyn. Maybe something that ends in the same N sound as Addison and Gracelyn but don't end in -son.
Ideas:
Cameron
Rowan
Dalton
Clayton
Coleman
Camden
Nothing that starts with A or G.

If she has twins, maybe a boy/girl set:
Jensen & Aspen
Sebastian & Samantha
Courtland & Lindsay
Brandon & Briar

If Addison and boyfriend Laken Jacob (age 16) (sister Ainsley McKenna (age 13), parents Kate & Owen Brooks) have a singleton, I'm not sure which gender I want, but if she has twins I want them to be boys.
SIngleton ideas:
Girls: Whitney, Annalea, Bryn, Tatum
Boys: Gannon, Lowell, River, Justin, Chance, Tanner

Twin boys:
Brennan & Marshall
Silas & Asher
Asher & Parker

Opinions and also other suggestions would be awesome. Addison and Laken's kid's will have both their last names: Reed-Brooks, middle names not needed :)

#2 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:44 PM

I really like Dalton! (And hey, I'm from GA :)), Coleman would be my second favorite.

If you decide to give her twins:

Dalton & Natalie
Dalton & Elliotte "Ellie"
Dalton & Rebecca
Coleman & Chase
Coleman & Cassidy "Cassie"
Coleman & Layne

As for Addison's kiddo...I think Tanner Reed-Brooks & Marshall Reed-Brooks are my favorites.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users