• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 futureauthor

futureauthor

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:07 PM

I'm writing a little mermaid/ treasure planet/ princess and the frog crossover fanfiction on wattpad. Ariel and Eric are no longer together, but with the help of a magical bracelet Triton made her, Melody can visit her father on land.

Mermaids and mer men I need names for:

Pearl's husband - He has ash blonde hair and brown eyes with a muscular torso and a teal blue tail.

Pearl's twin mer daughters- One has Pearl's blonde hair and blue? eyes & the other daughter has a darker shade of blonde (think ash blonde) and green eyes. (Pearl is from the TV series btw)

Gabriella and Urchin's kids- Their son has his mother's skin tone and Urchin's dirty blonde hair. Their daughter has her father's skin tone and Gabriella's dark hair. Both kids have Gabriella's dark eyes.

I also need some names for the "popular crowd" that Pearl's kids hang out with.

Thank you for your time (sorry if it's so long and sorry I reposted this)

#2 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:02 PM

Pearl's husband - Finn

Pearl's twin mer daughters- Coralia (Blonde hair; blue eyes) & Oceania (Ash blonde hair; green eyes)

Gabriella and Urchin's kids- Caspian (Dirty blonde hair; dark eyes) & Tallulah (Dark hair; dark eyes)

-Kai (welsh for sea)

-Mishell

-Miranda

-Beck (means brook or stream)

-Sailor
-Wylie (means water meadow)

-Naida (water nymph)
-Lana (means floating)

-Zaria (means water priestess)

-Rio (means river)

-Avalon

-Bay

Let me know what you think and if you want more.

#3 Kiyeranne

Kiyeranne

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Thesauruses, the rain. Making up new words. The word phantasmagorical. Rose petals. The sound of a baby laughing. When someone smiles at you and the whole world stops for a second. Talking to Jelly Bean. Life in general. Nutella. Chocolate. Galaxy chocolate to be specific. Due date August 2nd, 2014

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:47 PM

I'm writing a little mermaid/ treasure planet/ princess and the frog crossover fanfiction on wattpad. Ariel and Eric are no longer together, but with the help of a magical bracelet Triton made her, Melody can visit her father on land.
Mermaids and mer men I need names for:
Pearl's husband - He has ash blonde hair and brown eyes with a muscular torso and a teal blue tail.
Pearl's twin mer daughters- One has Pearl's blonde hair and blue? eyes & the other daughter has a darker shade of blonde (think ash blonde) and green eyes. (Pearl is from the TV series btw)
Gabriella and Urchin's kids- Their son has his mother's skin tone and Urchin's dirty blonde hair. Their daughter has her father's skin tone and Gabriella's dark hair. Both kids have Gabriella's dark eyes.
Thank you for your time (sorry if it's so long and sorry I reposted this)

Pearls Husband - I like Atlas Kaden
Mer daughters: Echo and Narcissa
G and U's kids - for the son, Florian, for the girl, Dido

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users