2 replies to this topic

#1 toydog16r

toydog16r

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:14 PM

If it was possible could someone help me with a name for three boyfriends and a girlfriend - all aged about 20-24 set in modern day London.... I have selected their jobs and their personalities but i dont know what to name them! Could someone help please?

#1: A wannabe Jim dean - 50 years too late. Although tries to appear hard is actually quite polite and romantic - he believes in right and wrong. He rides a motorbike. He is whimsical but comes from a happy family... He's photographer for an american music magazine (heavily hinted to be BLENDER)

#2: A poet of great talent. He is romantic and essentially a daydreamer. He always seems to be 'tripping out' although he has a high disdain for drugs. He doesnt drive a car. He comes from an unhappy background - although this doesnt get him down.

#3: An airheaded folk singer. She is quite fiery although she doesnt believe in violence. She is quite politically minded and references that she has been thrown in the cells for a 'night' to sort her 'head out'. She comes from a middle-class background and her hero is Germaine Greer.

#4: A Trainee Doctor. He is calm although essentially wicked and will play tricks. He is consevative in his stance of politics - this often a source of friction between him and his girlfriend. He is from a workingclass background and always manages to calm down arguments.

PLeas help

#2 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:33 PM

#1 Dean could be fn or Leon

#2 Geoffrey comes to mind...Geoffrey Samuels

#3 Ginger

#4 Roger maybe last name Hash

#3 Nessi

Nessi

Star Baby Namer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:I’m a little bit of a dork. I actually like hanging out with my family. I like to scrapbook and crochet. There’s nothing like a warm mug of coffee or tea on a really cold morning. I love to sing. Being with my friends makes me happy. I like genealogy. Knowing about the past helps me prepare for the future. I’m über curious. Music is my anti-drug. I can’t read music, so I memorized every piece of music I ever played in band. I can play the clarinet, flute, piano, tenor sax, and alto sax. I love taking pictures…I guess you could say that I’m a real shutterbug. I love the smell of gas, tire, and lumber. There is nothing better than those smells. Really. I’m a huge movie buff. I like funny movies, but romantic movies are my favorite. Typical girl, right? I’m a big sap when it comes to love: I believe everybody should get to feel the intensity of true love.

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:45 PM

Devin means poet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users