2 replies to this topic

#1 Solangel

Solangel

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 11:48 PM

Hi,
My names Solangel and I'm 13. I know it sounds weird for a 13 year old to be on things for prego girls, but these website are the best for people how what to find names. Anyways, I'm writing a story and I really need help getting names. ;)

Setting: New York City, Florida, and Los Angeles.
Characters: 3 girls and 3 boys

Girl #1(17):Lond layered Blonde hair, Gorgeous green eyes, brave, smart, family orentied, and beautiful, lives with dad and little brothers Blake (10), Aaron (4).
Girl #2(17):medium Brown hair, Bright Blue eyes, Freckels across nose, shy, A+ student, Pretty, lives with mom and step-dad, older sister Darlene (14).
Girl #3(17):long Black hair with red tips, Gold eyes(contacts), nose ring, smart-butt (you guys prob know what I mean), great sense of humor, Gorgeous but doesnt believe it, Loves kids, lives with mom and twin brothers Kenneth and Cole (8).

Boy #1(17):Shaggy Brown hair, Brown eyes, Sporty, B average student, loves Kids, Hot, Lives with step dad, mom and Brother Mark (19), sister Mackenzie (10).
Boy #2(18):Blonde sufer hair cut, Blue eyes, Sufer, Average student, HOT, lives with mom and little sister Geneva (4).
Boy #3(17):Black Buzz Cut, Green eyes, Skateboarder, A+ student, Cute, live with Grandmother and Aunt Felicia.

Thanks for all your help guys!
Love,
Solangel (13) <3 :)

P.S. I really dont Check this thing a lot so if you have any names PLEASE E-mail me at Tikt0kcutie5@aim.com. Thank you!

#2 dancingT-Owl

dancingT-Owl

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Dancing<br />Reading<br />Drawing/painting<br />writing<br />singing/acting<br />a funny person :)

Posted 01 January 2011 - 11:34 AM

Girl One-Ashley or Abigail
Girl Two-Bailey
Girl Three-Gianna (nn-Gigi)

Boy One- Marshall
Boy Two-Gideon
Boy Three-Shawn

GL :D

#3 MarieBaby

MarieBaby

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip