allofthestars28

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 09:32 PM

Dice:

http://dice.virtuworld.net/?sides=8

It's been two years since your baby was born. You and your best friend are still living together. Your baby is now almost two.

You got a small job, it's not what you wanted but you just want to help support your little family.

What's your Job?

1.Fast food

2.Library

3.Grocery store

4.Department store

5.Retail

6.Furniture store

7.Waitress 

8.Customer support

You're always tired when you come home but you're always cheered up by your little one, they know just how to cheer you up

How does your baby cheer you up?

1.Singing

2.Dancing

3.A little craft

4.A hug

5.Kisses

6.Putting on a show for you

7.Pretending to cook for you

8.Asking if you need help

Your best friend is working at her own job, unlike yours it actually has to do with her degree, which you glad for as you are happy for her. She says your in a slump. She says she'll watch your baby if you go out to a speed dating event. You're hesitant at first but she talks you into it.

You get to the speed dating event, Not many guys stand out to you. You kind of zone out during all the dates. You stay this way until a voice surprises you. Your ex from collage. Your're about to press the buzzer to switch dates but he stops you. He asks for you to give him just a few minutes. You sigh and decide to give him time. 

You listen carefully. He says he's really sorry, he regrets breaking up with you. He couldn't stop thinking about you and he ended up doing poorly in his classes. His family says he's failing. He says if he's gonna fail he wants to fail with you.

You are touched but you are weary. You are leaning towards saying no but he says he feels terrible about leaving you and the baby. He says he stays up at night wondering if it's boy or a girl and wishing he was a better boyfriend and father. He begs for a second chance. You feel he really does look sorry and agree to go out for a date.

Where do you go?

1.Coffee Cafe

2.Diner

3.The Park

4.The movies

5.Nice restaurant

6.The Fair

7.The Beach

8.His apartment

You set a date and return home to your best friend and baby sitting together on the couch with your baby asleep in her arms. She asks how it goes. You fill her in on all that happened, including your ex. She seems weary. She tells you to keep your heart guarded. You agree and the two of you put the baby into bed.

The following week you go on your date. Surprisingly you have a great time. As he walks you home you stop on a bench and sit in the nighttime air for a bit, you have a nice chat, he asks if he can see a picture of your child. You think for a moment before pulling out your phone

What's the photo of?

1.You and your baby in the hospital when they were born

2.You and your baby at the park

3.Your baby on their first birthday

4.Your baby and your roommate

5.Your baby playing with their toys

6.Your baby sleeping

7.Your baby when they were six months old

8.You and your baby on Halloween

You show him the picture and he smiles. He says he's really sorry he wasn't there to be there and as you put your phone away you catch him wipe away a tear. You reach over and wipe another tear away he says he's sorry for crying and you tell him not to be and the two of your share a kiss. He walks you home an your promise to call. You get inside and tell your roommate, you both agree you think he's changed.

A few days later you call your ex and tell him he can come visit your baby. He's very excited and promises he'll be good. He says he'll be over in 20 minutes.

_____

Sorry this one does't have any names in it. I intended it to but I turned out super long, sorry, the next one will have plenty of names, This is my first multipart CAF, so please be nice :)

#2 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:47 AM

Me: Laila Charlotte St.James (21) - Economics major

Him: Sebastian Beckett Henson (21) - Chemistry major

Our daughter: Aya Pippin St.James (2)

Laila St.James with Aya

---

My friend: Jade Philippa Garrett (21)

Told Seb about the baby by leaving him a note.

Aya cheers mummy up by making her crafts.

Laila and Seb go on a date to his apartment.

Laila shows Seb a picture of Aya with Jade.

#3 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 22 August 2016 - 04:47 AM

It's been two years since Beau was born. My best friend Jade and I are still living together. Beau is now almost two.
I got a small job at a department store, it's not what I wanted but I just want to help support my little family.

I'm always tired when i come home from but Beau always knows just how to cheer me up his little singing brings a smile to my ace and I know its all worth it.

Jade is working at her own job, unlike mine it actually has to do with her degree, which i'm glad as i'm very happy for her. She says i'm in a slump and she'll watch Beau if i go out to a speed dating event. At first i'm a little  hesitant at first but she talks me round.

I get to the speed dating event, Not many guys stand out. I'm kind of zoning out during all these dates until a voice surprises me.  It's me ex from collage. I'm go to press the buzzer to switch dates but he stopped me.. He asks for me to give him just a few minutes.. So i agree.. i give him some time.   

I listen carefully. He says he's really sorry, and he regrets breaking up. That couldn't stop thinking about me and he ended up doing poorly in his classes. His family says he's failing. He says if he's gonna fail he wants to fail with me..

I'm touched but weary. I'm are leaning towards saying no but he says he feels terrible about leaving me and the baby. He says he stays up at night wondering if it's boy or a girl and wishing he was a better boyfriend and father. He begs me for a second chance. I feel he really does look sorry and agree to go out for a date to the Fair.

We set a date then I return home to Jade and Beau sitting together on the couch with your baby asleep in her arms. She asked how it went, so i fill her in on all that happened, including Dexter. She seems weary and tells you to keep my heart guarded. I agree and  then we put Beau to bed. 

The following week is the date to the fair... Surprisingly I had a great time. He walks me home, we stop on a bench and sit in the nighttime air for a bit, We have a nice chat, Dexter asks if he can see a picture of your child. You think for a moment before pulling out your phone its Beau and I at the park

I show Dexter the picture and he smiles. He says he's really sorry he wasn't there to be there and as i put my phone away i catch him wipe away a tear. I reached over and wipe another tear away he says he's sorry for crying and you tell him not to be and then we share a kiss. He walked me home an I promise to call. Once i get inside I tell your roommate, We both agree that we think he's changed.

A few days later you call  Dexter and tell him he can come visit the baby. He's very excited and promises he'll be good. He says he'll be over in 20 minutes.

#4 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 22 August 2016 - 05:15 PM

Angelica 'Angie' Eleanor McDonough [20]
Sebastian 'Seb' Cain Jackson [20]

Kevin 'Kev' Rufus McDonough [2]

#5 hidari11

hidari11

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:biotechnology, microbiology, biochemistry

Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:43 AM

Me:Seraphina Laura O'Brien – major Medicine

Neville Fitzgerald Richardson - major Engineering

My friend: Miranda Annabel Carter

My baby:

Kevin Grover O'Brien

Told him about a baby by leaving a note.

First job: in library.

Baby cheers me up by pretending to cook for me.

I go with Neville to the park because he asked about second chance.

I show him a photo with my baby on their first birthday

#6 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 26 August 2016 - 08:11 AM

HER: Dara Jane O'Malley

teaching major

HIM: Brooks Ellison Rosenberg

economics major

FRIEND: Britney Annabel Carter

DS: Kevin Griffith O'Malley

Told Brooks by sitting him down and telling him.

Job at a furniture store.

Kevin cheers up Dara up by putting on a show.

Date with Brooks at the fair.

Photo of Dara and Kevin in the hospital when Kevin was born.

#7 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 07:35 PM

Me: Evangeline Flora Saint-Clair, Philosophy Major, Junior

My Daughter: Lark Branwen Saint-Clair (2)

Her father (not in the picture): Evander Zane Vollberg, Chemistry Major

My Best Friend: Willow Anwen Garrett 

It's been two years since your baby was born. You and your best friend are still living together. Your baby is now almost two.

You got a small job at a furniture store; it's not what you wanted but you just want to help support your little family.

You're always tired when you come home but you're always cheered up by your little one.  She knows kisses always do the trick.  :)

Your best friend is working at her own job, unlike yours it actually has to do with her degree, which you glad for as you are happy for her. She says your in a slump. She says she'll watch your baby if you go out to a speed dating event. You're hesitant at first but she talks you into it.

You get to the speed dating event, Not many guys stand out to you. You kind of zone out during all the dates. You stay this way until a voice surprises you. Your ex from college. Your're about to press the buzzer to switch dates but he stops you. He asks for you to give him just a few minutes. You sigh and decide to give him time. 

You listen carefully. He says he's really sorry, he regrets breaking up with you. He couldn't stop thinking about you and he ended up doing poorly in his classes. His family says he's failing. He says if he's gonna fail he wants to fail with you.

You are touched but you are weary. You are leaning towards saying no but he says he feels terrible about leaving you and the baby. He says he stays up at night wondering if it's boy or a girl and wishing he was a better boyfriend and father. He begs for a second chance. You feel he really does look sorry and agree to go out for a date.  Although it seems dumb, you go to the fair with him. 

You set a date and return home to your best friend and baby sitting together on the couch with your baby asleep in her arms. She asks how it goes. You fill her in on all that happened, including your ex. She seems weary. She tells you to keep your heart guarded. You agree and the two of you put the baby into bed.

The following week you go on your date. Surprisingly you have a great time. As he walks you home you stop on a bench and sit in the nighttime air for a bit, you have a nice chat, he asks if he can see a picture of your child. You think for a moment before pulling out your phone to an old picture of Lark sleeping. 

You show him the picture and he smiles. He says he's really sorry he wasn't there to be there and as you put your phone away you catch him wipe away a tear. You reach over and wipe another tear away he says he's sorry for crying and you tell him not to be and the two of your share a kiss. He walks you home an your promise to call. You get inside and tell your roommate, you both agree you think he's changed.

A few days later you call your ex and tell him he can come visit your baby. He's very excited and promises he'll be good. He says he'll be over in 20 minutes.

#8 Holloway

Holloway

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 08:37 AM

Dara Lorelie McAllen
 DS: Bellamy Ward McAllen "Bell" (2)

You got a small jobat the Library, it's not what you wanted but you just want to help support your little family.

You're always tired when you come home but you're always cheered up by your little one, they know just how to cheer you up with Kisses

You get to the speed dating event, Not many guys stand out to you. You kind of zone out during all the dates. You stay this way until a voice surprises you. Your ex from college. Your're about to press the buzzer to switch dates but he stops you. He asks for you to give him just a few minutes. You sigh and decide to give him time. 

You are touched but you are weary. You are leaning towards saying no but he says he feels terrible about leaving you and the baby. He says he stays up at night wondering if it's boy or a girl and wishing he was a better boyfriend and father. He begs for a second chance. You feel he really does look sorry and agree to go out for a date to a Nice restaurant

You set a date and return home to your best friend and son sitting together on the couch with your son asleep in her arms. She asks how it goes. You fill her in on all that happened, including your ex. She seems weary. She tells you to keep your heart guarded. You agree and the two of you put the baby into bed.

The following week you go on your date. Surprisingly you have a great time. As he walks you home you stop on a bench and sit in the nighttime air for a bit, you have a nice chat, he asks if he can see a picture of your son. You think for a moment before pulling out your phone and showing him a picture of Bellamy on his first Birthday

#9 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 13 September 2016 - 01:31 PM

You, Evangeline 'Evie' Claire McDonald, are a freshmen in college majoring in Medicine. Your grades are good and you've made a good amount of friends. Life is going pretty well for yourself.

During one of your classes a boy, Sebastian Hugo Anderson who is majoring in Economics, catches your eye. After class he walks over to you. He says he's seen you around but has always been too nervous to talk to you. He seems really friendly and he asks you out. 

The two of you date for a while. You move in and during sophomore year you start feeling, off. You wonder if it's from finals but you go to the drug store and take a pregnancy test. You aren't quite sure how to feel but you know your boyfriend will be there for you so you write a note and leave it for him.

You tell your boyfriend about the baby and surprisingly he reacts very negatively. He says his family is all watching him and counting on him. He says he's worked too hard on his career to throw it away. He tells you to move out. He gives you a few days to pack up. You pack up what you need and leave. You move in with a friend, Daisy Alice Carter.

You keep taking your classes and living with your friend. Until your seventh month you manage to hide your bump and keep taking classes. When you reached your eighth month you switched to mostly online classes. You did have to take a few in person though, as much as you didn't want to. You tried to hide your pregnancy as well as you could but there's only so much you can do and soon enough you hear the whispers about you in the halls.

Your baby, Beau Oswald McDonald, is born a month before finals

During Finals you continue to life with your friend and raise your baby together. You see your ex around campus every now and then but as soon as he sees you he runs off and he never looks at you. But you know you don't need him.

It is a bit tough raising your baby alone and while doing college. But you love your baby and you know you can make it.
You hope.

You got a small job in a grocery store, it's not what you wanted but you just want to help support your little family.

You're always tired when you come home but you're always cheered up by your little one, they know just how to cheer you up with a hug.

You are touched but you are weary. You are leaning towards saying no but he says he feels terrible about leaving you and the baby. He says he stays up at night wondering if it's boy or a girl and wishing he was a better boyfriend and father. He begs for a second chance. You feel he really does look sorry and agree to go out for a date to a nice restaurant.

The following week you go on your date. Surprisingly you have a great time. As he walks you home you stop on a bench and sit in the nighttime air for a bit, you have a nice chat, he asks if he can see a picture of your child. You think for a moment before pulling out your phone and showing a picture of your baby playing with their toys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users