• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tracy Pascoe

Tracy Pascoe

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:30 AM

Okay, so at the moment a few names my husband and myself have in mind for our baby girl are Sawyer, Corlan, Kaylan and Mason. For middle names I would like to use either Jean or Marie as they are family names. My last name is Pascoe (pronounced Passko). My husband thinks Corlan and Mason are to weird of names to use and that she will be made fun of. I am pretty much over the name Mason I think anyway because I think most people would call her Macy and that would annoy the heck out of me. I am particulary fond of Corlan though... Any ideas or feedback is much appreciated!

#2 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,881 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 22 March 2011 - 01:09 PM

I think Kaylan Marie or Kaylan Jean are both nice! :) Sawyer is all boy to me, as is Mason :P Corlan... I just do not like, sorry! I think Corla, or better yet, Cora would be gorgeous! Cora Marie and Cora Jean sound absolutely gorgeous! <3

#3 Guest_AnnabellaARJC_*

Guest_AnnabellaARJC_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2011 - 01:17 PM

I like the idea of Sawyer for a girl Sawyer Jean would be BEAUTIFUL in my opinion. I like Mason too, but i don't think Mason really goes with Jean or Marie. I'm not a fan of the other names either. I agree with Hayden about Cora though Cora Jean would also be beautiful.

#4 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 05:09 PM

I don't really like Corlan, Mason, Sawyer or Kaylan for girls. Though, I prefer the spelling Kaylin for a girl. Some other variations of Corlan could be:
Coral Marie
Corinne Marie
Corinthia Jean
Corra Jean
Corabeth Jean
Coraline Marie
Carali (Care-A-Lie) Marie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users