#461 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 12:19 PM

"Fun! What do you have in mind to get, Poem?"

Think: I absolutely adore all of the first names, and they make a great sibset. Cosima isn't for me, but Eulalie and Julian are great. :)

// Sonoma {15}, my daughter, is around here somewhere. I think she'll be going to school with your daughter next year. //

#462 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 08:18 PM

" Wow! They should get together some time and get to know each other before the school year starts."

Think: Sonoma, I have never heard of, which is why I probably don't like it. Maybe if I hwarmed up to it it would not be so bad, but it sounds too much like a word or brand than an actual name

These are my nephews, Dante Leonard [7], Cruz Augustus [4] and my son, Gavin Ezra [5]. We just came from the hospital and are bringing home my nephews' new baby sister,Vera Madeline. 

#463 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 18 May 2015 - 03:35 PM

Say: Congratulations! Are you excited for the new baby, boys?

Think: I love Gavin Ezra, so handsome! Vera Madeline is cute, but I don't think it goes so well with Dante and Cruz, which aren't for me. I like Leonard and Augustus though.

This is my daughter Ava Posey Caroline {2}. We're on our way to Ava Posey's friend's birthday party, and she's very excited!

#464 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 06:28 PM

"What fun! I know she'll have a blast."

Think: love it!

// This is my little guy, Hiram Charles {3}. Aubrey is such a good dad to him! We're actually expecting boy #2 this August. //

#465 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 03 July 2015 - 06:53 PM

"How adorable! Any ideas for the little man's name?"

Hiram isn't for me, but the combo definitely flows smoothly.

:: These are my littlest girls; Java Niquole and Chai November {3}. My older sons, Ricky Allen Jr. {9} and Cameron Jude {8} are at the skatepark. And my daughter, Monroe Pixie {5} is with Dad, getting her hair cut. ::

#466 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:30 PM

Say: Are you girls in preschool yet?

Think: Totally not diggin the coffee inspired first names, nor the alternate spelling of Nicole. Cameron Jude and Ricky Allen Jr. are cute, but the rest don't fit well with the rest of the sib sets.

This is my daughter, Rominia "Romy" Violet [14] and her older brother,Octavian "Ian" Jasper [17],  is number eleven on the field. Their younger brother, Tiberius "Ty" Hunter [8], is at home sick with the flu.

#467 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 06 July 2015 - 03:14 PM

Say: Oh no, I hope Ty feels better soon!

Think: I like Violet and Romy, but the other names aren't for me. The sibset works well though.

This is my son Callum Aubrey (5). My older son, Teagan Oliver (9), is the head of the donkey in tonight's nativity play. We're very excited to go and watch him perform!

#468 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 10:19 AM

Say: Oh, excellent we are headed to the nativity play as well.

Think: Excellent sibset! I would prefer Aubrey and Teagan on girls but it works nicely with the combinations you set up.

// This is my daughter Danica Eve "Dani" [6] and her younger sister in the stroller sleeping, Rhianon "Ria" Mae. //

#469 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 06:50 AM

"Nice to meet you, Dani! I bet you're a great big sister."

Think: Danica/Dani isn't for me. Eve is pretty. I like Rhiannon okay, but not Rhianon. Love Mae.

// This little guy is Aston Ralph {1}. I'm watching him for the day while his mom runs errands. //

#470 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 08:40 AM

Say: He's so cute!

Think: Aston never clicks right in my mind because I want to say Ashton (which I don't really like, but am used to seeing). It's not bad, though, I just automatically think 'Ashton'. Ralph is okay. Overall this is a nice combo, just not my style.

This is my niece, Lavinia Ruby {6}. My brother and her new stepmom are on their honeymoon, so Vinnie and I to have a girls' weekend together! We're going to the amusement park today.

#471 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:47 AM

"That's fun! Were you tall enough to ride any roller coasters?"

//The only thing I can think is about the Banger Sisters. I dislike both names separately, but the combo has a nice flow.//

These are my twins; Leo Richard & Luna Niquole {4}. Leo's middle honors his father, and Luna's honors my best friend's name. Baby number three is on the way. Ricky likes Logan or Lola. I'm pushing for Lucas or Lorelei. What do you think?

#472 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:47 AM

"How exciting! I love Logan and Lorelei!"

Think: Love Leo Richard. Luna is super cute, but I don't like Nicole and especially not spelled like Niquole. I do like that it honors, though. 

// My daughter, Lillian Louise "Lilou" {8}, is actually going to start surf lessons tomorrow! We just moved here to Hawaii last year and we love it. //

#473 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 01:15 PM

Say: Wow that amazing! Are you excited ro surf, Lilou?

think: Despite not liking the double initial trend tou managed to acheive good flow and i like the nickne creativity.

// These are my nephews, Byron Peter, who is starting kindergarten tomorrow ans his older brother, Lucas Phillip, who is going to be a fifth grader. //

#474 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 06:02 PM

"Nice to meet you boys. What big steps! I know you will both do great."

Think: I adore Byron, Peter, and Philip, but Lucas isn't for me. Makes a good sibset, though.

// This is my nephew, Hendley Andrew James {1}. His first name is actually a family name. //

#475 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:01 AM

"How cute! Are you having a nice day with your auntie?"

:: I love Andrew James. Handley is alright. I like the fact that it's a family name. Strong combo overall. ::

My son, Beau Nathaniel, and I were just heading to the trampoline house for a Mum-and-Son day. My girls, Monroe Dominique and Calypso Madeleine, are at home with my boyfriend. They're probably making a horrid mess for me to deal with later.

#476 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:38 AM

"Sounds like a fun day!"

Think: Beau Nathaniel is super handsome. It stylistically goes alright with Monroe, but it would bother me that the two names rhyme. Dominique sticks out as a middle, it doesn't fit with the two classics. Calypso really sticks out as well because it is drastically different style-wise. Madeleine is pretty, though, and fits well with Nathaniel. Together, I don't hate it, but I'm not a fan.

// I have three kids, all boys. My oldest is Peter Nash, he's nine. Then I have Philip Boon, age seven. The youngest is my four year old, Paul Grey. Paul really looks up to his older brothers, he wants to do everything they do! I'm about to load them up in the car to go to Philip's soccer game. //

#477 thenamer007

thenamer007

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing, naming

Posted 10 July 2015 - 11:58 AM

Say: I played soccer when I was his age too!

Think: I love classic names, and while their names all start with P it's not too hard to tell them apart. Their middle names are cute, especially Nash!

These are my daughters, May Georgette (8) and Anne Christabel (6). We're going to Disney World this weekend!

#478 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 11 July 2015 - 11:56 AM

Say - Oh Wow! You guys must be so excited! Who are you looking forward to meeting?

Think - May and Anne are a bit too plain in my opinion, but Georgette and Christabel are nice and classic, with a twist.

This is my daughter Diana Elizabeth (9), and my sons, William Nicholas and Jacob Sean (7)

#479 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 03:04 PM

Say: Hi guys! How are you?
Think: I adore William and Elizabeth, and Diana and Jacob are lovely too. Imo Jacob is a bit more modern than Diana and William, but the sibset is nice.

These are my twins Ivy Madeleine and Eli Sebastian (3). We're on our way to go and visit my new niece, Ada-Mae Louise, and Ivy and Eli have bought her a stuffed rabbit.

#480 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 11:07 AM

"How exciting! Congrats on the new family member."

Think: I love Ivy Madeleine and Eli Sebastian as names and as a set. I love Mae Louise, but not crazy about Ada.

// My daughter, India Louise, is going to go get her driver's license today. Can you believe she's sixteen already?! They grow up so fast. //

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users