• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kawaii

Kawaii

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:00 PM

So i am writing a story about a girl that loses herself,because she had lost her dad and she had to move, In the story there are 3 boys and 3 girls.
2 of the boys are the girls brothers.
and the other one becomes her boyfriend later on,
1 of the girls is her sister
the other one becomes her best friend when she moves.

Boy 1 is a clam relaxed guy who is very protective of his baby sister
Boy 2 is a overprotective,up tight darkish(keeps to himself, and dislikes people) person
Boy 3 is a scene boy who loves to draw and is in to music, he is the singer and drummer of his own band.

Girl 1 is the twin of boy 1 and is also protective of her sister, but is a very bad b'itch
Girl 2 (Main Character) She is scene, is a very quiet person, loves music and taking pictures
Girl 3 is also Scene loves animals, she is a tree hugger and loves to draw while listening to music (She is boy 3 sister)

Ages range from 16-18
I need First,Middle,Last names
Please help??

#2 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:06 PM

Random last names: Cunningham, Hart, Fox, Kelley, Lawrence, Chavez, Howell, Kim, Stanley, Nguyen, Reid, Moreno, Holland, Douglas, Walters, Wade, Barrett, Aldaine, Gregg, Bates, Rhodes, Ball, Ramsey, Lyons, Walker, Salazar, Baldwin, Farmer, Cross, Baker, Williams, Stewart, Harmon, Aguilar, Adkins, Tyler, Pratt, McBride, Whitaker

Boy 1 suggestions: Lucas, Owen, Henry, Edward, Edmund, Harry, Evan, Jake, Oliver, Charlie, Vincent, Alexander, Nathan, Jeremy, Joshua, Patrick, Dillon, Paul, Andrew, Ethan, Cory, Jason

Boy 2 suggestions: Mark, Jonathan, Scott, Philip, Jacob, Jackson, Stanley, Logan, James, Adrian, Brendan, Drake, Kieran, Morgan, Christopher, Christian, Malcolm, Peter, David, Robert

Boy 3 suggestions: Dustin, Kevin, Griffin, Seth, Zane, Zachary, Jasper, Carter, Craig, Samson, Samuel, Anthony, Jordan, Gabriel, Matthew, Oliver, Nolan, Luke, Ryan, Devon

Girl 1 suggestions: Ariel / Arielle, Jade, Brittany, Jasmine, Angelina, Lindsey, Blaire, Heather, Georgia, Jessica, Keira, Veronica, Alison, Nicole, Bridget, Diana, Ruby

Girl 2 suggestions: Kayla, Alyssa, Erin, Mara, Marie, Josephine, Elizabeth, Anna, Sonya, Lillian, Penelope, Ivy, Caitlin, Viola, Amanda, Ashley, Leah, Kristen

Girl 3 suggestions: Sabrina, Brooke, Zoe, Amy, Mina, Nina, Pearl, Yasmin, Dana, Sasha, Violet, Hallie, Gabriella, Hannah, Peyton, Katherine, Lila, Pamela, Cameron, Natalie

Good luck!

P.S. - Middle names will be easier once you decide the first and last names, I think.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users