1257 replies to this topic

#1221 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 09:11 AM

Say: No worries! Sounds like you're all having a fun day in the park!

Think: I think Demetria Clare is really pretty. Demetria is one of those names that you don't hear a lot, but it's pretty nonetheless. I do prefer the spelling Claire, but the flow is still great. I also like Adrienne and Agnes, but none of the other names are my style. The sibset feels a bit disjointed to me, like none of the names quite fit together (I know it's hard when they're all fairly uncommon).

You haven't seen a stuffed bunny around here, have you? My daughter, Maren Ophelia {2} accidentally lost hers here yesterday and she's been so fussy without it. Her older brothers, Simon Arthur {8} and Elliot Sterling {6} tried to look for it, but we still haven't found it.

#1222 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:24 PM

Say: Oh dear! I haven't seen a bunny, but I'll keep my eyes open. If I find it I'll let you know.

Think: I love the boys names, and Ophelia is very pretty. I'm not sure that Simon, Elliot, and Maren go too great together, but they're certainly not too mismatched.

~~~

This is my little monkey, Eliana Gwendoline Pearl [3], and my big helper, Miriam Veronica Jane [7]. We're on our way to buy new shoes, because Miss Ellie likes to jump in muddy puddles! Mimi was the same way when she was younger, so my husband and I know what to expect.

#1223 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 09:16 PM

Say: Well didn't we all like to jump in puddles in our younger days?

Think: Love Eliana Gwendoline (prefer spelling Gwendolyn). The whole name has very good flow but Pearl isn't my type of name. Miriam Veronica Jane  is beautiful. 

Hello is your child also in Mrs. Pribil's class? Well my daughter, Olivia Bernadette (6), is bringing in cupcakes for her birthday tomorrow, is your child allergic to anything? I am just wondering because last year a kid in my older daughter's, Emma Jacqueline (9), class a kid had an allergic reaction to cream cheese frosting! 

#1224 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 09 February 2018 - 08:04 AM

Say: I'm so glad you asked, my son is allergic to peanuts.

Think: I love Olivia Bernadette and Emma, but Jacqueline isn't for me. It's a very nice sibset though, the names all work well together.

~~~

This is my son, Henry Marmaduke (7). We're having a mother and son day, and my husband is taking care of Henry's younger siblings; Tristan Ulysses (5), Peter Wellington (3), and Vincent Lysander (4 mos).

#1225 DanielleH

DanielleH

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:40 PM

Say: Nice to meet you, Henry! I hope you have a great day together!

Think: These names make a great sibset! I love Henry but Marmaduke it's definitely not a favorite of mine... Peter Wellington and Tristan Ulysses are amazing names! Vincent Lysander completes this set very well.

I'm sorry, can you tell me where the kids' section is? I need to buy some t-shirts for my boys Arrow Phoenix (7) and Blaze Mountain (3). And probably you can help me with another thing. Do you know if I can find any Carnival costumes in this store? My oldest daughter Lyra Meadow (11) is begging for a Bollywood costume and I'm having a hard time finding one. At least my youngest, Gaia Celeste (4), just wants to be a ladybug!

#1226 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 06:17 AM

Say: The kids' section is over there, they have lots of cool t-shirts. I haven't seen any carnival costumes here, but there's a store down the road that sells them.

Think: I love Phoenix, Lyra, and Gaia Celeste. The sibset works well together, even if not all the names are my style.

~~~

These are my two boys Carter Theodore (5) and Samuel Isaiah (1). I just found out that they'll be getting a little sister soon, and my husband and I cannot agree on her name! If I had my way I'd name her Hope, but my husband is stuck on the name Jasmine. Hopefully we can figure it out before she's born!

#1227 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 05:18 PM

SAY: You know my husband and I struggled on a name for a while as well so we decided to giver our son both names. Have you thought about Jasmine Hope?

THINIK: Both handsome names and a good sibset. I especially like Samuel, Isaiah and Theodore. 

_______

Is this your first time at this preschool? My youngest daughter, Indigo Vivienne (3), just enrolled this past summer and she absolutely loves it. Her older sisters, Hazel Amara (6) and Sienna Juliet (7), also graduated from this preschool. 

#1228 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 05:34 PM

Say: Yes, this is our first time here. I'm glad your daughter likes it here. Hopefully mine will too!

Think: Sienna, Hazel, and Indigo are a very colourful sibset, but they all work together. I love Hazel and Juliet, and the other names are lovely as well.

~~~

My daughter, Pearl Josephine (3), just started at this preschool today. We recently moved here, and her older brother, Blake Nathanael (8), went to a different preschool. Pearl is very nervous, but our neighbour's daughter, Clara Elizabeth (4), also goes here, and so Pearl will know someone at least. Has your child been going here for long?

#1229 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,668 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:57 PM

Say: It's great that Pearl has a friend to go to school with! My child has been going here for more than a year. I'm sure Pearl and Clara will love it.

Think: Wow, the girls both have really old-fashioned names. I love Josephine, but I don't like Pearl. Clara Elizabeth is a nice combo. Blake Nathanael is a very handsome combo.

----------

Happy Valentine's Day! It's so nice you could come help with the class party. My daughter Helena Sophie "Lena" is sitting right over there. The little boy in the striped shirt, Dominic Owen, is her cousin and my nephew. Which child is yours?

#1230 DanielleH

DanielleH

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 08:22 PM

Say: Happy Valentine's Day! The kids are having so much fun! I'm glad that I could come. I'm here with my friend James and his daughter Lucy.

Think: I don't like the nickname, but Helena Sophie is gorgeous! Dominic Owen is an amazing name!

I'm sorry did you see a red coat? My daughter, Calliope Joy, lost it while she was playing with her friends Scarlett Ingrid and Calvin Thomas. It has a hood and black buttons.

#1231 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,668 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 30 May 2018 - 04:20 PM

Say: I saw a red coat sitting on the bench by the swings. Maybe that's her coat? I hope you find it.

Think: Calliope Joy is very pretty. I like the names Scarlett and Ingrid separately, but I'm not really feeling them together. Calvin Thomas is a handsome combo.

-------

Do you know where the children's section is? My daughter Jocelyn Aurelia "Josie" (4) wants to check out some Dr. Seuss books, and my son Roland Patrick (7) loves reading Magic Tree House. Their older sister Elodie Catherine "Edie" (13) is over in the young adult section looking for teen fantasy books.

#1232 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 07:26 AM

Say: Wow, those are great choices! I think the kids' books are over there. 

Think: I really like this sibset! They're unusual classic names that I think fit well with each other. Jocelyn Aurelia is really pretty - I've been crushing on Aurelia lately. I like Josie as a nickname but it throws me off a little since it doesn't really match with how Jocelyn is pronounced, but I still think it could work. Neither Roland nor Patrick is my cup of tea but I think it's a nice-sounding combo that fits well with the other siblings. Elodie Catherine is just lovely!

Oh, sorry to bump into you! It's so chaotic going grocery shopping while my husband is at work, but I thought I could do it! Ever since my twin boys, Calder Timothy and Percy Leander {4 mos.} were born, it's like I barely have a second to keep an eye on my older children, Helena Violet {8} and Marian Ivy {5}. 

#1233 TrueBlue

TrueBlue

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Interests:Books, writing, browsing the internet, making imaginary characters/worlds

Posted 05 February 2019 - 08:11 PM

Say: Wow, that must be hard work!

Think: Calder is NMS but I like Timothy and Percy Lysander. Helena Violet is very pretty. Marian is too old-fashioned for my taste, but I like Ivy.

This is my mischievous little boy, Maxwell Charles (8). And the girl curled up with a book is my daughter, Abigail Andrea (12).

#1234 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,668 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 04:38 PM

Say: So nice to meet both of them!

Think: Maxwell Charles is a handsome combo, even though Maxwell isn't a favorite. Abigail Andrea is lovely! I wouldn't have thought up these combos myself, but they're both nice.

----------

I'm on my way to have lunch with my friend and her kids Amelia Rosalie (4) and Douglas Walter (2). Her children are adorable, and I always enjoy seeing them.

#1235 CamperMak

CamperMak

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 03:11 PM

Say: Have a fun time!
Think: Amelia Rosalie is such a pretty name! But, Douglas Walter is DEFINITELY not my style... 

#1236 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 04:47 PM

Say: I hope you have a nice lunch!

Think: Both names are great. Amelia and Douglas are a well matched set, and the combos flow well together.

~~~

These are my children Beatrix Julia {4} and Louie Sebastian {11}. Today is Bea's first ballet class and she's a bit nervous. Has your child been going here long?

#1237 DanielleH

DanielleH

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 08:41 PM

Say: My daughter has been having ballet classes for 6 months and she absolutely loves it! I hope Beatrix has a great time too! Mrs. Brown is a excellent teacher.

Think: Beatrix Julia is a beautiful combination! I love Beatrix! Louie Sebastian is magnificent (I'm not sure if I like the spelling, but I like the fact that it clarifies the pronunciation). Beatrix & Louie is a great sibset.

Hi! I'm looking for two children's books for my niece Saoirse Quinn and my nephew Aidan Rowan. Their ninth birthday is next week and I want to find a good gift for both. Saoirse loves adventure stories and history books. Aidan is more into science books. Can you help me, please?

#1238 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,668 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 02:00 PM

Say: It's wonderful your niece and nephew love books! Let's go over to the children's section and see what we can find.

Think: What a nice Irish sibset! Saoirse Quinn is lovely. I'm less crazy about Aiden Rowan, but it's not a bad combo. I like both names separately, but I wouldn't use them together.

----------

I'm so glad you were able to attend my son's birthday party! Gavin Thomas (9) is my oldest. My younger boys James Malcolm (6) and Owen Nathaniel (4) are glad we were able to come to the park for their brother's birthday.

#1239 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 05:28 PM

Say: I think I'd have been in trouble if we missed it! My son's been excited about it since he got his invitation!

Think: All of the names are very handsome, and Gavin, James, and Owen are a lovely sibset. I'm not as big a fan of Gavin or Malcolm, but all of the combos flow well together.

~~~

Have you met my son, Eliot Theodore {16}? We're just on our way to go and see my daughter, Maia Persephone {24}, and meet her new baby for the first time! My first grandson, Blake William, was born 2 days ago, and we're very excited to meet him!

#1240 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,668 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:01 PM

Say: That's so exciting! Congratulations on your first grandbaby! How does Eliot feel about being an uncle?

Think: I really like all these combos. Eliot Theodore and Blake William are both handsome combos. Maia Persephone is gorgeous.

----------

Are you here to cheer on the volleyball team too? My daughter Cressida Juno (14) is a freshman but is already on the varsity team. She's athletic like her sisters Miranda Circe (17), who plays basketball, and Sabrina Iris (20), who is on her university's swim team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users