• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Monsters_girl27

Monsters_girl27

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:I like taking important names and writing the letters of each name out and making a new name out of the letters... that way they represent each one of the family members

Example:
    Names:April May June July august
    Letters:Aaaegijjllmnprstuuuuyy
    New name: Amaya jenyl

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:34 PM

I thought they were made up stories for ratings but no its real it does happen....

Making this post for my sister... she's 22 weeks pregnant with a boy and doesn't have the slightest idea of a name...because she's only known she was pregnant for 4 weeks... she's still in shock about everything but time is ticking and she asked for help

She likes the name damien
The dad likes orion

They have special names they want incorporated in some way Keith & Patrick... it can be a variation a combo or just using letters from those names (possibly thinking of kip as a nn.)

Anything helps please give me as many names possible so I can give them to her....thank you all in advance

#2 Soontobe2015

Soontobe2015

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 10:09 AM

Damien Kendrick? 

#3 Monsters_girl27

Monsters_girl27

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:I like taking important names and writing the letters of each name out and making a new name out of the letters... that way they represent each one of the family members

Example:
    Names:April May June July august
    Letters:Aaaegijjllmnprstuuuuyy
    New name: Amaya jenyl

Posted 12 May 2016 - 06:28 PM

Theyre not in love with damien or orion only like them any and all suggestions are welcome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users