My mom hates my baby name

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Sweetbosslady_*

Guest_Sweetbosslady_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2016 - 08:31 PM

Hello I posted Henley baby name polls I am new to this site and I am also going to become a first-time mother I love the name Navy Noelle however my mother hates it she feels that it's not creative enough what do you guys think

#2 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 04:55 PM

Navy seems pretty different/unique to me. I wouldnt worry about your mom. If you love the name, that is what matters. My mom hates the name we have picked out for a boy, we are having a girl this time bit its still on the table for a future baby boy. Its hard enough finding that prefect name, dont worry about what others think.

#3 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 22 May 2016 - 07:05 PM

I agree, other's opinions shouldn't change yours--especially about a name you love! My parents made it practice to not share names until the birth of each baby, saving a lot of negative reactions.

#4 agallaher12

agallaher12

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 12:01 PM

Everyone hated my kids name until they got here. I'm sure once the name is connected with the baby as she holds her all will be well. Best wishes 💜 btw Navy is a beautiful name and I think Noelle is creative. It gets my approval 😉

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users