• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Acting, Singing and spending time with God, my family, friends and cats!

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:40 PM

Hello!

Below is a quick description of my new story that I need naming-help.
(I've already named everyone in the main family, but will need help naming the other characters. Thanks!)

*After a tragic accident due to bullying, four siblings make an effort to stop the bullying in their school and elsewhere while dealing with the terrible sadness, anger and pain from their brother's death.*

This is a contemporary story, and I'm really excited about it! Here is some info about the main family, and then I'll tell you what naming-help I'll need:

Chris Morris (The Mother, age 35--their Dad died a few years before)

Robyn ??? Morris (Daughter, age 14 or 15)

Jordan Christopher Morris (Son, age 12 or 13)

Riley John Morris (Son, was 10, he's the one who died)

Hope ??? Morris (Daughter, age 8 or 9)

R.J. Morris (Need first and middle name--I think you can tell what they need to start with :wub: He's the youngest son, age 6)

So I need a couple middle names, I might already have a good one for Robyn, but I can't think of it right now.
What I really need is help naming the other characters, which will be Teachers (mostly female) and students (between the ages of 6 and 15--I'll mostly need kids ages 9 & up)
A few of the students are going to be bullies. The ages will be 10 and 11 year old boys (two of them) and a few girls and boys 13 and up.
Will you please give me some suggestions? If you can, last names would also be helpful. I like names that aren't too popular, but not to out-there.

Thanks so much!

So I need middle names for Robyn & Hope, a first and middle for R.J and also names for the Teacher's (not sure how many) and students (girls and boys, ages 6-15, some will be bullies)
Thanks again!

-Catie

#2 dancingT-Owl

dancingT-Owl

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Dancing<br />Reading<br />Drawing/painting<br />writing<br />singing/acting<br />a funny person :)

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:01 AM

Robyn Maria Morries
Hope Alia Morris
R. J= Randy/Richard James
Robert Joel

#3 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:00 PM

Robyn Elizabeth Morris
Jordan Christopher Morris (Son, age 12 or 13)
Riley John Morris (Son, was 10, he's the one who died)
Hope Michelle Morris (Daughter, age 8 or 9)
R.J. Morris (Need first and middle name--I think you can tell what they need to start with He's the youngest son, age 6)

R.J - Rogan James, Ryder Jake, Rolan James

#4 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Acting, Singing and spending time with God, my family, friends and cats!

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:07 PM

Hey, thanks so much guys!

I really love your suggestions and I'll think about them. You guys are awesome--I'll get back to you soon!

#5 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:03 PM

Hi again,

So I really like Robyn Elizabeth, Hope Alia and Richard/Ryder/Robert James. I'll keep James as the middle name, but I'm still going to think about which first one is best for little R.J.

Robyn Maria's pretty too, so I'll have to think about hers...but I'm excited to finished naming all those characters.
Thank you both for your help! If you can think of any good last names for Teachers, I'd appreciate that. (I can just through in some first names for them like Laura, Susan, Mary...)
Anyways, thanks so much! I'm really, really thankful!

-Catie

#6 cupcakeluva

cupcakeluva

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:42 AM

My grandpa was Ron John but it was annoying so everyone called him R.J. Other suggestions are great, i have nothing to add!

#7 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:26 PM

That's cool.
Thanks! If you can think of any good last names, I'd appreciate it! (Not for the main family, but for the Teachers and other kids) Thanks so much!

#8 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 03:52 PM

All right!

I think I'm finished with the Morris Family's full names.
Here they are... (and BTW, I really liked the name Hope Alia Morris, but didn't use it ONLY because the initials spelled Ham)

Richard John Morris (The deceased Father, would be 36)
Chris Leanna Morris (The Mother, age 35)

Robyn Leanna Morris (The Oldest Daughter, age 14)
Jordan Christopher Morris (The oldest Son, age [almost] 13)
Riley John Morris (The 3rd Child, a son, age 10...he sadly passes away)
Hope Dominique Morris (I choose this because it meant Hope of God...She's 8 and a half years old, the youngest daughter)
Richard James "R.J." Morris (All but Hope have some part of their parent's name in them...That's why I choose Richard as R.J.'s first name)

Thanks for all your help! I really appreciate it! Even though I didn't use all of your suggestions, you still gave me lots of good ideas, which led to the names I choose. So thank you!

#9 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:37 AM

Richard John Morris (The deceased Father, would be 36)
Chris Leanna Morris (The Mother, age 35)

Robyn Leanna Morris (The Oldest Daughter, age 14)
Jordan Christopher Morris (The oldest Son, age [almost] 13)
Riley John Morris (The 3rd Child, a son, age 10...he sadly passes away)
Hope Dominique Morris (I choose this because it meant Hope of God...She's 8 and a half years old, the youngest daughter)
Richard James "R.J." Morris (All but Hope have some part of their parent's name in them...That's why I choose Richard as R.J.'s first name)

I know you already chose put RJ's full name, but Riley James has always been a favorite as an RJ name for a boy, so I figured I'd suggest it <3

And, for teachers names and students names... heres a long list you can decide from!

Teachers:
Miss Anne Cassidy
Ms. Gretchen York
Mr. Jack Holden
Miss Evelyn Cameron
Ms. Alice Greyson
Mr. Eli Wilson
Miss Olivia Hadley
Mrs. Louise Ronalds
Mr. William Vincent
Miss Genevieve Saucy

Students:
Greta Nelson
Skye Arlington
Archer Pheneuf
Zachary Johnson
Caleb Scott
Nathalie Scott
Schuyler Wilt
Alyssa Reynolds
Isabel Frank
Sophie La Russe
Cara Blakley
George Mason
Noel Clark
Parker Thames
Ethan Allen
Rose Manning
Edie Smart
Nicola Winter
Deanna Laurence
Alana/Alaina Wilde
Philippa Eddison
Alexander Thomas
Aubrey Chase
Willa/Willow Deangelis
Vera Barrett
Nicholas Quinn

Hope this list helps!

#10 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:09 AM

Hey, thanks so much Hayden!

I really like Riley James too, and so I might change Riley's to that, and use John for R.J.'s.
However, I'm not wanting the kid named Riley to be called by the initials R.J....
Funny story, I wanted the parents to name Riley, Riley John/James because they wanted to call him R.J. Riley, though didn't want to be called that, and so they used Richard James/John for their last son, calling him R.J. :( (That's why two kids have those same initiates)

Thank you so much for the list or Teacher's and Students names!
I will definitely use some of them! You've been a big help, thanks!

I really appreciate it!

#11 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:15 AM

I really like Riley James too, and so I might change Riley's to that, and use John for R.J.'s.
However, I'm not wanting the kid named Riley to be called by the initials R.J....
Funny story, I wanted the parents to name Riley, Riley John/James because they wanted to call him R.J. Riley, though didn't want to be called that, and so they used Richard James/John for their last son, calling him R.J. :( (That's why two kids have those same initiates)

I really appreciate it!

#12 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:16 AM

I really appreciate it!

#13 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 06 April 2011 - 06:39 AM

Haha, thanks threefold? :( I hate It when I do that... My iPod is terrible for multi-posting!

But I'm glad I helped! I enjoy coming up with combo's like that :)

~ Haddie

#14 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:04 AM

I know! I was hoping the site would take those extra two off...I can't stand it when that happens too!

Well, thanks! I'm glad you had fun coming up with them. Have a great day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users