#1 thenamer007

thenamer007

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing, naming

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:44 PM

Yep, now I'm doing one of these. Similar to Your Sweet Family, just answer the questions below and I'll get to them as soon as I can.

1. What is your naming style?

2. List five names for boys and five names for girls that you DON'T like.

3. Your looks, personality, etc.

4. SO looks, personality, etc.

5. Description of your dream house.

6. How many kids would you like? (could be an exact number or a range)

7. Your hobbies? Job?

8. Anything else that you would like to add?

Hope you enjoy :)

#2 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 07:44 PM

I guess I'd say vintage trendy names like Hazel, Stella, Lydia, Vivienne for girls and names like Preston, Hunter, Logan, Sebastian, Emmett and Jackson for boys.

Boys: Christian, Christopher, Jayden, Phineas, Owen, Ryan.

Girls: Catherine, Emma, Noelle, Zoe, Nicole.

Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, Fair Skin, Full lips - Confident, Expressive, Clever, Determined, Encouraging, Nervous, Bossy, Brash, Interfering, Stubborn.

Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, sharp cheek bones, preppy good looks - Intelligent, Enterprising, Romantic, Noble, Successful, Jealous, Cunning, Ambitious, Smug.

Large, many rooms, lots of land, but still close to a city. A huge modern kitchen with very tool and appliance, multiple ovens and all kinds of things. Every bedroom has their own bathroom and there is a library room. A pool, backyard with a fantastic tree house.

5-9

7. Your hobbies? Job?

I adore reading, writing, vooking and have a fascination with classics - IE: mythology and folklore of all regions -. I run/organize my college's farmers' markets. I intend to be either a lawyer, or a college professor in either English or Classics/Classical Civilizations.

Nope. I've very excited though. I've never done one of these.

#3 MiaKatie

MiaKatie

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:35 PM

Underused, adventurous but not crazy names. Nothing trendy and nothing overdone. I like some unisex names for girls but I'm not a fan of most on guys. I mean, I like Spencer and Ryan on guys, but not Harper or Riley.

Nevaeh, Alexis, Cassandra, Meryl, Joan
Zane, Bailey, Bentley, Cary, Kristofer

I have long auburn hair, freckles, and blue-ish, gray-ish, green-ish eyes that sort of change between the three colors
I'm confident, sarcastic, and sort of hipster, outside-the-lines

I don't care what he looks like. He just has to be fit, educated, and sweet.

Not too modern, not to old-fashioned. Pretty and spacious but not too big.

2-4

7. Your hobbies? Job?
I love painting, doodling, and singing. I also love writing science fiction. I'm an architect-in-training.

I love Ray Bradbury, Criminal Minds, Cirque de Soleil. Not much. I'm really excited to see what you come up with!

#4 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:51 PM

1. Quirky classic: Mostly classic but with a modern, unexpected twist. Mixed with mythological namds (mostly greek), and some random choices here and there. I'd also say I go for more romantic sounding names, and I adore the softer sounding names for boys (ie Avery, Mackenzie etc)

2. Boys - Hunter, Gunner, Shaun, Nigel and Gerard
Girls - Abigail, James, Crystal, Chantelle and Nicole

3. Brown hair and green eyes, quiet and reserved, dreamer, good at listening, loves to read

4. Brown hair and blue eyes, not overly loud but not overly quiet either, dreamer, very musical, loves to read and sing, good with computers

5. Medium.sized woth lots of nooks and crannies for hiding in, well landscaped garden with some hidden aspects (such as a tree house or pond, full of winding pathways and living arches), probably 4-5 bedrooms, country kitchen with a range cooker and lots of ceiling beams

6. 2-5 children would be perfect

7. Hobbies include reading, writing, singing, playing computer games, abd making name lists. Ideal job would either be speech therapy or working with people with disabilities.

8. I love these types of games! <3

#5 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:32 AM

These are really catching on, huh? :D 

Biblical Names (esp boy names that end in "a" or "ah"), Scandinavian Names, Word Names, Softer Names For Boys (boy names that are now mostly girl names, but I like them used on boys)

Adam, Zachary, Bartholomew, Thor, Elijah

Abigail, Faith, filler middles, Rebecca (or any spelling), Rachel

Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes. I love writing stories and reading books, going for long drives in my jeep, playing soccer, running and running and running, exploring, and travelling anywhere.

Dark brown Hair, Blue Eyes. He loves fixing cars, hiking, playing guitar. He's the very masculine boy-next-door type.

Smaller house, one where the family would all be close together. Three bedrooms, one for DH and I, two/three kids per room. :)

4-5

7. Your hobbies? Job?

whoops, sort of put this in personality. I did have a job but with family stuff going on I ended up quitting. SO works at a church.

hmm. I'd prefer to, when I have kids, have them be spaced out about 2 years from each other. But however life comes ;)

#6 mom2maci0113

mom2maci0113

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:Being a good mom & wife
    Making baby name list
    Being an Admin on Naming Baby (Facebook page)

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:53 AM

Mine - I like more old-fashioned or biblical names (Sarah, Rebekah, Hazel, June, Micah, Malachi, John, etc) 

My husbands - He likes more modern/trendy/unique names (Maci, Skyler, Zuzy, Pixie, things like that - Maci is our daughters name) 

There aren't many names I really don't like but I'll give it a go 

Boys - Gary, Bob, Boaz, Clarence, Homer 

Girls - Any boy name on girls (Riley, Avery, Skyler, Ryan, etc), Jezebel, Winter, Astrid, Ambrose 

5'9, "plus size", dark brown hair, blue/green eyes, I wear glasses, I love to read, I am quiet and reserved with just a handful of close friends, I am very loving, caring and nurturing - I was definitely the mothering type even as a young child. 

5'9, average build, brown hair, blue eyes, wears glasses, he's a gamer and a truck driver, he's very quiet (even more so than I am), He has the type of personality where everyone knows he's quiet and reserved but they're also afraid if you pushed him too far then he would explode with rage (we have that in common). 

I live in my dream home :) a smaller house (around 1200 sq ft), 3 bedrooms, in a nice subdivision (however in my dream our house would be out in the country on a lot of land and not in a subdivision but a kid filled area was a nicer alternative for our daughter) 

2 so they can have their own rooms, I didn't have my own room until I was in high school so I know how hard it is to share and long for your own space 

7. Your hobbies? Job?
I enjoy reading and writing. I'm a substitute teacher and one day want to go back to college and become a Special Education teacher.

I would like my kids to be close in age but not too close around a 2 year age gap would be preferred but not required. 

#7 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:50 PM

1. I like to consider my naming style old fashioned especially when it comes to boy names.  Girl names I sometimes go for a more trendy name(Nothing too popular).  I love names that can have nicknames.

2. Boys- Frank, Jeff, most unisex names, Nicholas, and Douglas

Girls- Hannah, Abigail, Bertha, Virginia, and Skylar (for both genders)

3. I he light blonde hair and blue eyes I am above height but below average in weight with a really slim build. I wear glasses but hate them so I always have contacts in.  I can be sarcastic and awkward but  my main characteristic is that I highly value intelligence.  I have a genius IQ and an INTJ personality type.

4. 5'9" blonde hair and blue eyes slim but athletic (from running).  He wears glasses but prefers contacts and is sarcastic is funny and likes to tell jokes.  Very intelligent and has a very math geared mind.

5. A blue house with white trim in Rhode Island.  Something that doesn't look too modern, is more comfy and old fashioned.  Preferably with a large backyard.

6. I want 4-6 kids and hopefully my house is large enough that they don't have to share a room (the house I currently live in has five bedrooms)

7. Reading, writing, and running.

8.  My first daughter must have the middle name Marie and I would like a two year age gap.

#8 thenamer007

thenamer007

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing, naming

Posted 24 September 2014 - 10:50 PM

I guess I'd say vintage trendy names like Hazel, Stella, Lydia, Vivienne for girls and names like Preston, Hunter, Logan, Sebastian, Emmett and Jackson for boys.

Boys: Christian, Christopher, Jayden, Phineas, Owen, Ryan.

Girls: Catherine, Emma, Noelle, Zoe, Nicole.

Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, Fair Skin, Full lips - Confident, Expressive, Clever, Determined, Encouraging, Nervous, Bossy, Brash, Interfering, Stubborn.

Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, sharp cheek bones, preppy good looks - Intelligent, Enterprising, Romantic, Noble, Successful, Jealous, Cunning, Ambitious, Smug.

Large, many rooms, lots of land, but still close to a city. A huge modern kitchen with very tool and appliance, multiple ovens and all kinds of things. Every bedroom has their own bathroom and there is a library room. A pool, backyard with a fantastic tree house.

5-9

7. Your hobbies? Job?

I adore reading, writing, vooking and have a fascination with classics - IE: mythology and folklore of all regions -. I run/organize my college's farmers' markets. I intend to be either a lawyer, or a college professor in either English or Classics/Classical Civilizations.

Nope. I've very excited though. I've never done one of these.

Daniel Raymond MacArthur and you met at a library. He bumped into you accidentally and the books you were holding dropped to the floor. He immediately apologized, and offered to help pick them back up. As you picked back up the books, the two of you talked for awhile, and he gave you his number. You and Daniel then dated for three years, and on your anniversary when he proposed you said yes.

Daniel

New House

You moved into a large house, since you both wanted lots of kids, and it was close to the city where Daniel works. It wasn't long before you were expecting a child of your own. As a result, you had a beautiful baby boy! You and Daniel talk it over, and you decide to name him Sebastian Daniel MacArthur.

Sebastian

Sebastian's Nursery

Sebastian, who was brought into the world on December 17th, grew into a healthy three-year-old with Daniel's hair and eyes. If there was one way to describe him, it's that he loves sports. You decide to give him a sporty bedroom by this time. Also around this time, you find out that you're pregnant once more - to twin girls! Sebastian can't wait to be a big brother, and he becomes one on October 2nd, when Lydia Evelyn and Violet Bertha are born.

Sebastian's New Room

Lydia and Violet

Lydia and Violet's Nursery

Lydia and Violet are a joy, and you couldn't be happier. By the time they're a year old, they're already walking, and you've found that despite their sweet appearance they are quite mischievous! In between trying to catch up with them, you and Daniel find that you're expecting once more with your fourth child - a handsome baby boy! You and Daniel compromised for his name and little Prescott Jameson was born on June 28th.

Prescott

Prescott's Nursery

Sebastian is 6, Lydia and Violet are 3, and Prescott is 2. Lydia's become quite the artist, she's been drawing ever since she was two. Violet, on the other hand, has been making music with a mini drum kit she got for her birthday - technically it was for the both of them, but Lydia seemed more interested in drawing than anything. And Prescott, he became super interested in trains, so when you updated his bedroom you made sure to make it train-themed. And what else is that you had your third daughter on April 10, Hazel Georgia, Georgia for Daniel's mother who had unfortunately passed a year ago.

Lydia and Violet's New Room

Prescott's New Room

Hazel

Hazel's Nursery

Five years have passed since. Sebastian is starting middle school, and Hazel's starting kindergarten. You weren't expecting to have another, so when this little guy popped up you weren't expecting it. On May 22nd, Logan Emmett was welcomed into the family, as your sixth and final child.

Hazel's New Room

Logan's Nursery

THE END

Sebastian (11)

Lydia and Violet (8)

Prescott (7)

Hazel (5)

Logan (NB)

This took awhile for me to do. I hope you liked it. Since this is my first time doing something like this it's understandable if you don't. I'll get around to doing others in a bit.

• Puppylover12397 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users