• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#1 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:05 PM

story part 4: http://www.babynameg...?showtopic=6887

http://www.random.org/dice/?num=1

12) They welcome their 2nd or 3rd child in…

1) 2 years
2) 5 years
3) A year
4) 3 years
5) 2 years
6) 4 years

13) It’s a…

1) DD
2) DD
3) DS
4) DD
5) DS
6) DS

Girl:
First name: http://nameberry.com.../212/Good-Girls
Middle name: http://www.babynameg...y-middle-names/

Boy:
First name: http://nameberry.com...-You-Might-Love
Middle name: http://www.babynameg...y-middle-names/

They decide to get a pet to the older child/ren for being so good to their little sibling.

14) What is it?

1) A puppy (you choose breed)
2) 3 goldfish
3) Guinea pig
4) Rabbit
5) Kitten (you choose breed)
6) Ferret

Name: http://www.bowwow.co...y...18&B3=Fetch

#2 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:47 PM

DM Adeline Sarah
DH Vincent Joseph

Adeline and Vince met at church when they were teenagers after Vincent moved states and happened to join the same church that Adeline went to. They became firm friends, both had lots in common. It wasn't till they were 17 did they began dating and they got serious. When they were 18 and 19, Vince proposed and three year years they married in a beautiful ceremony full of friends and family.

Adeline and Vincent Patterson move to Vermont, near Woodstock. After a year of marriage they conceive their first child, a girl. Four more children followed.

DD Anya Rosalind (MC)
DS Gabriel Vincent
DS Brendon James
DD Heather Courtney
DD Megan Elizabeth

Anya majors in literature in collage, and starts dating the handsome Matthew Fisher. They met in high school and began dating very quickly. He proposed to her on the London Eye in London, England. They married in Vermont then went to Barbados for their honeymoon.

After three years, they decided to try for their first child, not long after they got the good news. Nine months later they delivered a healthy boy who they named Caleb Oliver.

Two years later they find out their expecting number two, a girl this time. Nine months later they welcome Willow Victoria.

A few months after the birth of Willow, they decide to get a kitten, who they named Oreo.

#3 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:43 PM

Main Character - Amelia Geraldine

Edith Katherine and Frederick James Harding met aged 18
months when Edith and her parents moved into the neighbourhood.
They were inseperable all through school, became high school
sweethearts, and married on Edith's 18th birthday.

Posted Image

Frederick was offered a job by his uncle, a business tycoon in England, and they moved to London shortly after the wedding. Six months later, Edith discovered she was pregnant, and a furthe six months later, Amelia Geraldine Harding was born. Amelia was followed 10 months later by identical twin boys Donovan James and Theodore Philip. 14 months later, fraternal twins Harrison Marcus and Esther Caitlin joined the family, and just after one year later, the family was complete with the addition of Meredith Lydia.

Posted Image
Amy on Top
Esther and Edi on Middle
Donny, Harry and Teddy on Bottom

Amelia was a model student all through school, and was accepted into Imperial College, to study Medicine. Whilst studying, she met the man who she would later marry, Robert Kevin Hammond. They soon became inseperable, and he proposed to her at their favourite restautant shortly after final exams. They married, and honeymooned in Barbados, before starting their careers as a Paediatrician (her) and a Neurosurgeon (him).

Posted Image

4 years later, and beginning to get established in their careers, Amelia discovered she was pregnant. Alexander Nicholas and Benjamin Matthew arrived 7 months later.

Posted Image
Alex, Amy and Ben

2 years later, Amy and Rob decided to try for another baby. They quickly discovered that Amy was already a month pregnant! 8 months later, little Catherine Willow came into the world. Alex and Ben were a great help with the baby, so their Grandma Edith bought them a puppy, that they decided to name Max.

Posted Image
Max and Cate

#4 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:19 PM

Joe and Bella Welcome their second child two years after Zoe's birth. It's another girl!
They decide to call her Amy Kristen, which means "beloved"

Zoe loves her baby sister, and is always willing to help. Joe and Bella decide to get her a pet for being so good to the baby. They go on a family trip to the local shelter, and there they meet the most wonderful puppy. Zoe decides to call her Daisy. They are best friends already!

Zoe
Posted Image

Baby Amy
Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 Lish4042

Lish4042

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 05:25 AM

DM: Clara Elizabeth (41)
DF: Andrew David (41)

DS: Austin Christopher (22)
DS: Caleb Michael (19)
DD(MC): Addison Mae (17)
DS: Evan James (13)

----

DH: Erick Matthew
DW(MC): Addison Mae

DS: cole Nathaniel

2 years later they welcome a daughter, Lacey Danielle.

They adopted a Labordoodle puppy named Molly.

#6 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:01 AM

Amaya Frances *Maya* Evans Scully & Russell Aaron Scully *Russ*

DS/DD Jackson Alessio *Jack* / Trinity Isabeau
Posted Image

They welcome their 3rd child in a year

DD Honor Alice *Nora*
Posted Image

They decide to get a pet to the older children for being so good to their little sibling.

Kitten (Flame Point) Boots
Posted Image

Maya and Russ
Jack, Trinity, and Nora (& Boots)

#7 LisaAnn

LisaAnn

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:42 AM

Main Character (MC): Addison Clara Harding
DM: Alma Caroline
DF: Adam Charles
How did main character’s parents meet?: At church
At what age did they marry?: 21

Where did they end up living?: New York
After marriage, how many years later did they conceive their first child?: 1 year
MC’s Siblings: 5
DD: Ashley Jessica
DS: Michael Christopher (Mike)
DD: Amanda Brittany
DD: Sarah Samantha
DD: Emily Stephanie

Main Character graduates high school and then goes on to college.
What does she major in?: Math
She starts dating a handsome man.
His name: Stanley Swafford (Stan)
Where did they meet?: Lived in the same neighborhood
Her boyfriend then proposes.
Where?: At a fancy restaurant
They then get married and go on their honeymoon.
Where did they go?: Egypt

After how many years do MC and hubby have their first child?: 4 years
What gender is it?: DD
DD: Alexa Beatrice

They welcome their second child in?: 4 years
It’s a?: DD
DD: Abigail Savannah (Abby)
They decided to get a pet for the older child for being so good to their little sibling.
What is it?: Guinea pig
Guinea Pig (Boy): Buddy

Adam (53) and Alma (53) Harding w/ Addison (31), Ashley (28), Mike (26), Amanda (23), Sarah (20) and Emily (19)
Stan (31) and Addison (31) Wilson w/ Alexa (4) and Abby (2 months)

#8 Zalivor

Zalivor

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:12 AM

After another three years, Elodie and Jesse Melder welcome their third child, Charlotte Lila, into their growing family.

Charlotte Lila
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/10166931/2/istockphoto_10166931-strawberry-girl.jpg

For the older children, they get them a ferret named Duke.

Duke the Ferret
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/7928951/2/istockphoto_7928951-ferret-mustela-putorius-furo.jpg

#9 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:57 AM

Two years have passed...

DF: John George Lightfeather
DM: Esther Jane Lightfeather

MC: Eden Pearl, 25
DB: Matthew John, 19
DB: Daniel Isaiah, 18
DB: Joshua Luke, 16
DB: Caleb James, 16
DS: Elizabeth Jane, 14

Home: California

MC: Eden Pearl Lightfeather Counts, 25
DH: Paul Edmond Counts, 26

After four years of marriage...

DD: Polly Eleanor Counts, 2

Two years later...

DD: Lucy Allison Counts, NB

Kitten, short hair mixed breed, "Kitty"

#10 Erased

Erased

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 07:11 AM

When Antonia was 18 she headed off to college and majored in Spanish. Her high school sweet heart Brandon Medofrd went there as well. He proposed to her on a date in New York City while on a carriage ride. They got married a year later and went on there honeymoon in Alaska afterwards. They tranferes to a college in South Dakota to finish there schooling and be near there families. Before they got married they found out Antonia was pregant with a little baby g i r l whom they named Felicity Rose. They enjoyed life with there baby for over 4 years and found out they were expecting a baby boy whom they named Jonah Jude. They awaded Felicity with a guinea pig named Peanut for being so nice to her baby brother.

Anotnia and Brandon
Posted Image
Felicity and Jonah
Posted Image

#11 Zalivor

Zalivor

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:26 AM

After five years, Allegra and Philip welcome another child. This time it's a girl! They named her Grace Bella.

Philip with baby Gracie
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4397688/2/istockphoto_4397688-father-and-baby.jpg

To reward Gabriel for being so nice to Grace, they get him a guinea pig named Max.

Max the Guinea Pig
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/11510856/2/istockphoto_11510856-guinea-pig-portrait.jpg

#12 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 02:02 PM

Posted Image
(MC): Aspen Eugenia Smith (At age 28)

Having grown up in England, Aspen embraced the English culture and decided to major in English Literature.

She starts dating a handsome man, Brian Clarence Graham, who she met at a party that was hosted by a mutual friend. He proposed to her at a local park. They married, and decided to go to Alaska for their honeymoon, a place that Aspen had always wanted to go.

Posted Image
Three years later, they welcomed their first daughter.

DD: Helen Margaret (5)

Five years later, It's a GIRL!

DD: Tillie Caroline (NB)

They decide to get a kitten for Helen for being such a good big sister. She chose the name Missy.

BABY PICTURES TO COME!

#13 -xoxoSoccerIsLife

-xoxoSoccerIsLife

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:14 AM

Hello. My name is August Mae Evans. I am 16 years old. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. My mom's name is Elsa Elizabeth and my father's is Benjamin Andrew. They met a college.

---

We live in England. After three years of marriage, they concieved Austin Benjamin. He's 19 years old and has blonde hair and green eyes. Then they had Drew Levi . He looks like my dad with brown hair and green eyes. He is 17. I was born after Drew. I am 16 years old. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. Then Noah Gavin was born. He has brown hair and blue eyes. He's 14 years old. Then Nolan Trentwas born. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. He is 13 years old. Then Dylan Michael was born. He is 11 years old. He has blonde hair and green eyes. And finally Alexa Zoe was born. She is 8 mos. old.

---

I graduated from highschool and am in college majoring in math to become a math teacher. When I met Jason Scholz and fell in love. We lived in the same neigborhood when we were growing up. We are going to the same college. He was star wide reciever on the football team. He plays college football also. He proposed to me at home with all my family. I was so happy. I am 20 and we just got back from our honeymoon. We went to Barbados.

---

After four years, Jason and I decided to start a family. We had a baby girl. we named her Charlotte Eliza. We call her Charley though.

---

We welcomed our second child two years later. Tobias nn Toby Isaac. Then we got a labador for Charley being so good to Toby. She named him Duke.

#14 Guest_is3enough_*

Guest_is3enough_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:49 AM

12) They welcome their 2nd or 3rd child in…
2 years

13) It’s a…
boy: Corbin Wesley

They decide to get a pet to the older child/ren for being so good to their little sibling.

14) What is it?
3 goldfish- Tiger, Lucky, Sammy

#15 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 17 August 2010 - 01:45 PM

The Lightfeathers

Cornelia Elizabeth Ross Lightfeather

Thomas Andrew Lightfeather "Tommy"

Met at a party, married at 18

Their children:
Amelia Rosalind Lightfeather Westmoreland [28]

Isaac Matthew Lightfeather [27]

Stephen Nathaniel Lightfeather [25]

Miranda Rachel Lightfeather [25]

Kassandra Jocelyn Lightfeather [20]

-----------------------------------------------
The Westmorelands

Joshua Nathan Westmoreland "Josh" [28]

Amelia Rosalind Lightfeather Westmoreland [28]

Thomas Roland Westmoreland [3]

Alexandra Sinead Westmoreland "Lexie" [3]

Felicity Charlotte Westmoreland [nb]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two and a half years after Lexie and Thomas were born, Amelia discovered she was pregnant again. Shortly after the twins' third birthday, the Westmorelands welcomed a baby girl, Felicity Charlotte. The twins were such a big help with the new baby that Amelia and Josh decided to get them a pet. They picked a lop-eared bunny, who they named Sadie.

Josh and Amelia on their wedding day
Posted Image

Lexie
Posted Image

Thomas
Posted Image

Felicity
Posted Image

Sadie the Bunny
Posted Image

#16 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:12 PM

Hi, my name is Abbott Frances Lightfeather, but everyone calls me Frankie. My mum's names is Evelyn Caroline, and my dad is Hugh Daniel. They went to the same high school, and got married at 25, just before I was born. I get my fiery red hair from my mum, but I have my dad's calm blue eyes. My mum has grey eyes, and my dad has brown hair. They both say that I got the best deal, both of the good bits of them, but I love them both to bits, who wouldn't?

We moved to California not long after I was born, because of family commitments there. Not long after we moved, about a year, mum wasn't feeling too good. She went to the doctors, and it turned out she was pregnant! Nine months later (or thereabouts) my little brother Evan Scott was born. He has mum's eyes and dad's hair. 2 years after Evan was born mum fell pregnant again. This time, Evan and I gained two siblings! The twins, Luke Spencer and Seth Garrett, joined our family, both looking the spitting image of dad. About a year after the twins, our sister Katelyn Marissa was born, with mum's hair and eyes. Our last sibling was Shelby Alexis, born on a frosty morning in January. Her brown hair comes from dad, but her stunning green eyes are a present from granny.

I have finally graduated high school, after what seems like forever. I am going on to college, and I want to major in Math. I have started dating Scott Seavey, he is so gorgeous! He has blonde hair and adorable chocolate brown eyes. He has lived around here for a while, but I didn't really know him that well until I saw him at college. He is taking the same major as me, and is so dreamy.

It is a few years later, and Scott and I are married. He proposed to me at home, and we got married at our local church in a beautiful ceremony. We then went on our honeymoon to Egypt, which was AMAZING! We had a camel ride, and saw the pyramids. I didn't want to leave, but Scott enticed me home.

2 years after our dream wedding Scott and I fell pregnant. We couldn't wait to find out what we were having, and were delighted to be expecting a boy. Dashiell Emmett arrived on our three year anniversary, and we couldn't have asked for a better present. He has blonde hair like his daddy, but my blue eyes. He also inherited his Pappy's nose, though we haven't told my dad that yet.

Five years after Dash was born Scott and I found out we were expecting again. This time we were having a baby girl, and although Dash wasn't thrilled at the thought of a sister, we did let him help pick her name. Celia Lily was born on the twentieth of November with my hair and Scott's eyes. Because Dash was such a good boy Scott and I decided to get him a pet. He went to the pet shop with Scott and chose a lovely lop eared rabbit, who he named Simba (his fave film is The Lion King), and he helps daddy clean him out every other day.

#17 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 19 August 2010 - 06:13 PM

MC: Aurora Mae Patterson nn. Rory

DM: Celia Elizabeth
DF: Alexander David nn. Alex

Posted Image

Rory's parents met at church when they were teenagers. They got married when they were 20 years old. They now live in Vermont. After they got married, they had their first kid 4 years later. They had 7 kids in all. Six boys and one girl.

DS1: Nolan Samuel(49)

Posted Image

Nolan's wife and kids:

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2926601/2/istockphoto_2926601_smiling_teen_boy.jpg

#18 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 19 August 2010 - 06:24 PM

DS2: Shane Richard(46)

Posted Image

Shane's wife and kids:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#19 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 771 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 06:29 PM

DS3: Jackson Thomas(44)

Posted Image

Jackson's wife and kids:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#20 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 771 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 06:39 PM

DS4: Isaiah Alexander(43)

Posted Image

He has no wife or kids.

DS5: Jared Matthew(38)

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/3613089/2/istockphoto_3613089-handsome-man-in-green.jpg

Jared's wife and kids:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users