25 replies to this topic

#1 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:08 PM

1. Respond to the person before you 2. Choose your set of multiples (twins, triplets, quadruplets, quintuplets, sextuplets, or septuplets) 3. Choose genders or make it a surprise 4. Tell what you would like their names to be

#2 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:10 PM

I'm expecting septuplets 5 girls and 2 boys! I would like their first names to be in alphabetical order A - G in any order the girls don't have to be first and their middle names to start with S.

#3 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:17 PM

Alexa Simone, Brinley Savannah, Callie Serena, Delilah Shannon, Everett Shane, Flynn Samuel, & Georgia Sadie

quintuplets. 3 boys and 2 girls. the girls have the same initials and the boys have the opposite initials.

#4 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:40 PM

Mackenzie Elise, Madison Eve, Elliott Matthew, Evan Michael, Eric Miles. I'm expecting septuplets all girls! Their names should end with a Y. Their middle names should all be flower names.

#5 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:45 AM

Bethany Rose, Zoey Fleur, Poppy Wisteria, Lily Azalea, Molly Camellia, Daisy Snowdrop, and Katy Bluebell

I'm expecting triplets, all girls! I'm already a parent to twin boys, Hector Leo and Asa William (9), a girl, Harper Emme (6), two boys, Roman Alexander (5), and Hayes Elijah (3), and another girl, Avery Elisabeth (2). I would like the triplets to have first names that fit in with my mis-matched sib-set, and middles that are from the musical Chess.

#6 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:00 AM

Everly Florence, Taylor Judy, Rylie Marcia.

I'm having sextuplets 3 boys and 3 girls! I already have a son Riddley Samuel. I would like six more unique names to fit in with Riddley. Their middle names should all start with S.

#7 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:35 PM

Arlo Solomon, Tobin Shane, Wayland Seth, Rue Sofia, Tuesday Sonia, Tamsin Saylor

I'm having girl triplets! I want their first names to be floral and they should each have two middle names. One of them should be a single syllable. Their initials should be permutations of each other-for example, if my first daughter's initials are ABC, the other two should be BAC, BCA, CAB, or CBA.

#8 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:39 AM

Daisy Isabelle Lucille, Iris Lauren Delainey, Lily Denisse Ireland.

I'm having sextuplets 5 boys and 1 girl! The boys should have very boyish names that are also sweet and the girl should have a cute girly name. The boys's middle names should all start with S and the girl should have 2 middle names the first one should start with S and the second should be Paij (page) like her mom.

#9 Vix

Vix

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Naming, Babysitting, Concerts.

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:14 AM

Tyler Samuel, Finn Seth, Avery Shane, Levi Spencer, Jude Sullivan, Gabrielle Maisie Paij.

I'm having quintuplets! 4 boys and a girl. I would like the boys to be named after the members of All Time Low and Forever the Sickest Kids (first and middle names) and I would like the girl to have a first name ending in e-t-t-e and a middle that begins with K but not Kandice, Kacey, or Kennedy.

#10 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:16 AM

(I used the band members middle names, too)
Samuel Austin "Sam"
Dawson Caleb
Jackson Alexander
William Rian "Will"
Alouette Kendall

I am expecting sextuplet boys! I want biblical first names (uncommon ones, not too out there (not like Ichabod and Hepzibah), but not everyday average names (not like Thomas or Joshua) and double middle names.

#11 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:07 AM

Abel Jeremiah John, Elisha William Luke, Gabriel Joshua Cain, Gideon Matthew James, Joel Abraham Jude, and Phineas Andrew Boaz

I'm having triplet boys. First names should be words and middles 3 syllables.

#12 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:42 AM

Price Nathaniel
Blaze Malachi
Creed Elijah

I am having twins, a boy and a girl. I want their first and middle names to have the same amount of letters as each others. (Eg Happy Sunshine and Yummy Cupcakes. But please not those, lol that really would be awful)

#13 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:15 PM

Asher Nathanial and Pippa Nicolette

I'm welcoming quintuplet girls. Their first names should begin with the same letter and not be in the top 500. Their middles should be at least five letters long, and none of them should begin with the same letter.

#14 Sunny Mummy! :)

Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:22 AM

Melusina Azalea
Melisande Yolanda
Miliani Peony
Millaray Jessamine
Milania Florence

I am having sextuplet girls and I would like all of their first names to be six letters long and starting with different letters of the alphabet but all ending with A please. Could their second names all start with S please! Thank you! :lol:

#15 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:57 AM

Adelia Scarlett
Selena Sophie
Portia Summer
Geneva Shelby
Cassia Sydney
Helena Skyler

I am having triplet boys. I would like each of their first names to be outside of the top 1000. They must have double middle names; the first of the middle names should begin and end with the same letter, the second should be three letters long and start with the same letter as the other boys'.

#16 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:38 PM

Remington Otto Sam "Remo"
Harvinder Nolan Sol "Harvey"
Morrissey Cormac Sid "Morris"

I am having octuplets (6 girls & 2 boys). The girls first names must be long and very girly and their middle names should be unisex, begin with "S" and be either 6, 7 or 8 letters. The boys names should be uncommon, distinctively masculine and surname like, their middle names should be french, relatively uncommon and contain the letter "c".

#17 Sunny Mummy! :)

Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:11 PM

Arabella Sascha
Rosalia Spencer
Tallulah Sterling
Melusina Saigon
Cordelia Somerset
Liliana Sunday
Bryant Campion
Douglas Charlemagne

I am having Quintuplets, 3 girls and 2 boys! My 3 girls each need a First name starting with T that has a floral meaning and a second name starting with A that has a Christian meaning. My two boys each need a long first name starting with A that is very elegant and a short German second name starting with H! Thank you! :lol:

#18 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:13 AM

Tansy Abigail, Thorn Artemis, Tulip Adah, Alexander Hans, and Andreas Heinz

I'm welcoming twins, two girls! I'd like their first names to have something to do with the seaside (though not be something like Ocean or Shell). Their middle names should honour my mother, Jasmine Winona, and my husband's mother, Agnes Penelope.

#19 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:35 AM

Oceanna Jaslyn Peninah & Sandi Winifred Agatha

I'm expecting quadruplets! All girls! I'd like their first names to begin with an S and middle names should be names of celebrity babies.

#20 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:55 AM

Savana Haven
Sierra Holly
Selena Honor
Sofia Harper

I'm having all boy quints and would like them all to have names in the top 1000 but not top 100. Their middle names should be place names but not the common ones (like Jackson). None of their names should have the same first letter (ie, 10 different initials).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users