4 replies to this topic

#1 AvalonEve

AvalonEve

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:47 AM

I'm trying to put yet another story together and I'm having trouble with the main girl's name. Originally it was Analeigh. But it doesn't seem to fit as I try to work with the story.

Girl:
Appearance: Always changing. She doesn't stick with one hair color or style. Ranging from vibrant red and orange to pure black. Her natural hair color is a near white blonde and her eye color is light green. Her skin is very pale. At the beginning of the story, her hair is long, curly and auburn. She was caught in a fire at age 14, her right arm and shoulder are scarred with burns. Her right leg is but also has large scar were she caught it on a peice of wood. Sometimes she wear glasses (which are fake). She is a computer whiz and going to school for graphic/web design and video production/editing. Very bright, friendly, outgoing and energetic despite a very troubled past. She does web blogs and lifecasting.

#2 AvalonEve

AvalonEve

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:17 PM

I'm trying to put yet another story together and I'm having trouble with the main girl's name. Originally it was Analeigh. But it doesn't seem to fit as I try to work with the story.

Girl:
Appearance: Always changing. She doesn't stick with one hair color or style. Ranging from vibrant red and orange to pure black. Her natural hair color is a near white blonde and her eye color is light green. Her skin is very pale. At the beginning of the story, her hair is long, curly and auburn. She was caught in a fire at age 14, her right arm and shoulder are scarred with burns. Her right leg is but also has large scar were she caught it on a peice of wood. Sometimes she wear glasses (which are fake). She is a computer whiz and going to school for graphic/web design and video production/editing. Very bright, friendly, outgoing and energetic despite a very troubled past. She does web blogs and lifecasting.

PLEASE HELP! LOL.

#3 Jessie

Jessie

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 11:23 AM

Hmmm... I dunno how good I am at this book name thingymabobber, but Gwen Stefani breaks the mold and is always trying different things and styles, so when I think of someone as you've described, the name Gwen comes to mind!

Honestly, I think Analeigh is too "cutesy" for that character.

Shelby
Avril
Erin
Veronica 'Roni'
Macy
Katrina 'Kat'
Gretchen
Tori
Cora
Robyn
Chelsea
Shauna

So, do any of those seem like possibilities?

#4 soccerisluv(:

soccerisluv(:

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:44 AM

Katrina or Gwen are nice, IMO

#5 AvalonEve

AvalonEve

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 12:18 PM

Katrina or Gwen are nice, IMO

Thank you for the help! I decided on Katy. Or Katty. One of the two. Still deciding on spelling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users