10 replies to this topic

#1 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 05:55 PM

You are now 22 years old, and recently finished your four-year college degree. Let's see what's happened in the past few years!

Dice used: https://www.wizards....d/dice/dice.htm (no dice used this round, but I'll put them here anyway)

For the last two years, you've been dating a guy you really like, and things are starting to get serious. He's the same age as you; you went to the same college and graduated together. After graduation, you two decide to move into a one-bedroom apartment together in the city where you went to school and have recently been employed.

Him

Choose a first and middle name from the following namebank:

Adam, Anthony, Benjamin, Calvin, Christopher, Colin, Eric, Ethan, Garrett, Gideon, Jonah, Patrick, Philip Samuel, Vincent

Choose a last name from the following namebank:

Bell, Choi, Garza, Lawrence, Perry, Reilly, Rhodes, Webster, Wright

What is his major? Choose from the options below:

- Accounting

- Biology

- Business

- Communications

- Education

- English

- Political science

- Psychology

What is he like? Choose one of each of the options below (they're not all opposites, I just want you to pick one of the two).

Is he outgoing or reserved? (pick one)

Is he more serious or humorous? (pick one)

Is he more ambitious or patient? (pick one)

Is he kind to everyone or honest to a fault? (pick one)

Is he adventurous or more of a homebody? (pick one)

Both you and your boyfriend have recently attained jobs in your selected fields! Find your majors below, and choose a career for each of you from the options listed next to it.

- Accounting: private accountant or working for finance department in a company

- Biology: physician's assistant (we'll pretend you did/will do grad work) or research scientist

- Business: working for an insurance company or real estate salesperson

- Communications: human resources business worker or working for an advertising company

- Education: teaching (pick a grade level and subject)

- English: working for a book publishing company or working as a journalist

- Political science: urban planner/city board member or paralegal or police officer

- Psychology: social worker or counselor/psychologist (feel free to pick a specialty - ex. children, marriage, mental illness)

You two decide that you want to give yourselves a little time to settle into your new jobs and 'adult' lives, but occasionally have talks of the future, including potential marriage and kids. (That'll come next round!)

#2 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:04 PM

Raven Ruth Faraday {22}

parents divorced when young, raised by mom Julie Maria Faraday {48} with younger brother Samuel Clark "Sam" Faraday {16}

hobbies: singing and volleyball (in college)

majored in psychology, career in social work

Christopher Patrick "Chris" Bell {22}

majored in political science, career as a police officer

reserved, serious, patient, honest to a fault, homebody

#3 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Jem cartoon, ER, CSI: Miami, Full House, Sailor Moon (original anime and live-action), Flashpoint, Felicity, ID channel, Food Network baking competitions, MasterChef/MasterChef Junior/Junior MasterChef Australia, movies (mostly 80's and 90's), writing/reading fan-fiction, baking, vegan cooking, photography, traveling, cats, books and tv shows/movies about female murderers, swimming, bowling, drawing, surfing the internet, forensics, Netflix, 80's and 90's music, picture editing, shopping, coffee (decaf mostly, but I love mocha Frappuccinos too)

Posted 16 July 2017 - 09:22 PM

Audrey Gabrielle Mercer (22)

and Eric Vincent Wright (22)

His major: Biology

His personality:

Outgoing

Humorous

Ambitious

Kind to everyone

Adventurous

Occupations:

Him: Physician's assistant

Me: 1st grade teacher

#4 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,670 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 17 July 2017 - 01:45 PM

Amelia Katherine Faraday

Interests: Playing violin and running track

Majored in Psychology, Career as a Counselor to Teens 

Raised by single mother, Natalie Emma Faraday, after parents divorced when she was 8. Has two younger brothers:  James Owen Faraday (20) and Isaac Benjamin Faraday (17)

Gideon Samuel Rhodes

Majored in Political Science, Career as an Urban Planner

Personality: Outgoing, humorous, ambitious, honest to a fault, homebody

#5 Holloway

Holloway

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:55 PM

Mom: Anne Elizabeth Newton "Annie"

Dad: Arthur Thomas Newton "Newt"

*Tessa Genevieve Newton (22) Drawing and Horseback riding Majors in Biology

Twin: Willa Adeline Newton (22) Reading and Camping

Him: Calvin Samuel Lawrence "Cal" (22) majors in Education

He is outgoing, humorouspatient, kind to everyone and adventurous

Cal has found a job teaching Third grade at the local elementary school and Tessa is a physician's assistant

#6 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 18 July 2017 - 04:07 PM

Cassidy Ruth Newton (22)

-Hobbies: Singing and Swimming 
-Major: Education
-Kindergarten teacher

Raised by both (married) parents
Dad: Peter Curtis Newton
Mom: Lucy Elizabeth Newton

Brother: Benjamin 'Benji' Murphy Newton (24)
Sister: Leah Abigail Newton (11)

You are now 22 years old, and recently finished your four-year college degree. Let's see what's happened in the past few years!

For the last two years, you've been dating a guy you really like, and things are starting to get serious. He's the same age as you; you went to the same college and graduated together. After graduation, you two decide to move into a one-bedroom apartment together in the city where you went to school and have recently been employed.

Him: Gideon Adam Webster (22)
-Major: Political Science
-Outgoing, Patient, Kind to Everyone, and Adventurous
-Police Officer

You two decide that you want to give yourselves a little time to settle into your new jobs and 'adult' lives, but occasionally have talks of the future, including potential marriage and kids.

#7 ashtona731

ashtona731

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 04:54 PM

Genevieve Amelia Copeland {19}
Charlotte Olivia Copeland {15}
My younger sister and I were raised by our aunt, because our  dad left, and our mom wasn't able to care for us.
Our aunt's name is
Margaret Anne Faraday {42}

My Hobbies: Baking and Running
My Major: Biology
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genevieve Amelia Copeland {22}

Physician's Assistant

{enjoys baking and running}

is dating...

Benjamin Samuel "Ben" Rielly {?}

10th Grade Mathematics Teacher

{a reserved, patient, and humorous homebody who is kind to everyone}

#8 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:17 AM

Hello! My name is Alexandra Jade Copeland. I've been called by several different nicknames, including Alex, Lex, Lexie, and Xandra. I am nineteen years old and a sophomore in college, where I'm majoring in education.

My father's name is Nicholas Arthur Copeland and my mother's name is Iris Elizabeth Copeland. They're still happily married after 25 years of marriage. I have a younger sister named Cassandra Hope Copeland, who is seven. After I was born my parents struggled to have a baby again, but after many years, and several miscarriages, Cassie was born when I was twelve. I love acting and volleyball. I participate in plays and musicals at my university and am also on the volleyball team. 

----

Well, I'm 22 now, and a lot has happened in the last  three years. The summer after my sophomore year, I met a guy at a pool party. We started talking and I found out he was the same age as me and we both went to the same college. He introduced himself as Benjamin Eric Reilly, but told me he usually went by Jamie. He was majoring in Political Science.

Jamie is pretty reserved and serious, though that doesn't mean he has no sense of humor. He's also very patient and kind to everyone, which I love about him. He's quite adventurous as well, which I hadn't expected, given his reserved nature.

Two years later, we're still dating and we recently graduated together, me with a degree in Education and him with a degree in Political Science.We decided to get an apartment together after graduation. We actually sleep in separate rooms in the apartment, but we wanted to see how we did living together. We've both managed to get good jobs in our respective fields! I'm a Pre-K teacher and Jamie is a police officer.

We're taking some time to settle in and get used to being adults, but we do talk about the future sometimes, and those talks have included the possibility of getting married and having kids someday.

~~~~

DH: Nicholas Arthur Copeland (49)

DW: Iris Elizabeth Copeland (48)

DD: Alexandra Jade Copeland (22)

DD: Cassandra Hope "Cassie" Copeland (10)

----

DBF: Benjamin Eric "Jamie" Reilly (22)

DGF: Alexandra Jade Copeland (22)

26457d6fc7aa33d9cdd9cb1d468df627.jpg

#9 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 20 July 2017 - 06:25 PM

Amelia Katherine Faraday (22)

raised by both parents

interests are singing and martial arts

majored in biology

working as a research scientist

Father: Matthew Thomas Faraday (45)

Mother: Rebecca Rose Faraday (44)

Brother: Caleb Matthew Faraday (18)

Adam Christopher Wright (22)

majored in communications

works for an advertising firm

he is outgoing, humorous, ambitious, adventurous and kind to everyone

#10 MalloryMae

MalloryMae

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,514 posts
  • Interests:Everything Disney, Marvel & Star Wars!

Posted 27 February 2019 - 04:28 PM

Audrey Gabrielle French, age 22 & Adam Christopher Rhodes, age 22

My parents divorced and my twin sister, Violet Adrienne French, and I were raised by our mom, Molly Catherine Newton. I like to act and swim. I majored in education at college and am currently a 1st grade teacher. For the last two years, I've been dating a guy I really like, and things are starting to get serious. He's the same age as me and we went to the same college and graduated together. After graduation, we decided to move into a one-bedroom apartment together in the city where we went to school. His name is Adam Christopher Rhodes. He majored in psychology and became a child counselor. He is more reserved, and is a bit of a homebody, but he is kind to everyone and very humorous, so I don't see why. My favorite part about him is his ambition to get things done.

#11 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 02 March 2019 - 07:09 PM

My name is Natalie Ruth Copeland.  My twin sister, Grace Elizabeth Copeland, and I were raised by our single father, Matthew Thomas "Matt" Copeland.  My hobbies include swimming and singing.  I studied psychology at university, where I met my boyfriend, Colin Vincent Rhodes, an accounting major.  When we graduated from college, I started working as a mental illness counselor and Colin as a private accountant. We moved into an apartment together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users