5 replies to this topic

#1 Happy_Face

Happy_Face

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:39 PM

This story I like just started is sorta like the Mysterious Benedict Society series, but not a fan-fic. I have this one character, Kate McAlister who's view starts the story off. I still need all these other character's names, like the other character the story follows. i need a villain, a guy who's bringing them together,a nd so on and so forth.
PLEASE??? *is whacking head with 1000-page dictionnary for lack of ideas* it took me like half an hour to name a BUILDING, for pete's sake!!!!

#2 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:44 AM

Some more character description would be nice....

Villian (Male/female?, Age?, background?)

Same with rest of characters...

#3 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:34 PM

Agree with Katie. Give us a list of characters you need named. Include their role / relationship in the story, gender, age and any other information you think may be helpful in picking the perfect name. Also, the setting of the book can be helpful. GL!

#4 Happy_Face

Happy_Face

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:16 AM

ok... here it goes...
I have 1 of 2 main characters named, but i need like a ton of other names.

Girl 2: Shy, can read between lines, younger of the two, needs a more unusual name than Kate's, is good at making plans, always wears a cape that has like a ton of pockets for a ton of stuff, orphan too, girl, Long (back of the knees, maybe? WDYT?) dark hair (possibly navy blue), tree green eyes, very calm, never overreacts. FN Aspen?

Evil Dude 1: Needs evil name. dreams of world domination like most villains, gender undecided, has lots of henchmen and -women, and so on. i'm still working out the details...

Henchgroup: need some sort of name that ties into the story (more on this later), lots, varying ages, genders, etc.

AND *deep deep breath* THAT IS ALL I HAVE SO FAR, ok?

#5 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 02:11 PM

Girl 2. She sounds like an interesting character, and I agree that she needs an interesting name, but something soft as well. What about...Viola "Vi", Hilde, Ophelia, Remember "Remy", Liberty, Taren, Paris, Blair.

Evil Dude 1. Male- Damon (like Demon), Deville (Dah vell- I know someone named this), Cain/Kain/Cane/Kane (also could work as a last name option, Villiam (similar to Villian).
Female- Maxine, Janus/Janice, Eve Illist (for FN-LN combo=Evillest), Natorie (as in Notorious)

Thats all I got right now...

#6 Happy_Face

Happy_Face

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 04:22 PM

hm... Natori... i think that works, but she still needs a last name.
Girl 2 might be Remembrance nn Mem (got that from remember) ln Aspen? i rly want aspen in there. but not aspen remembrance nn as (a ss)...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users