44 replies to this topic

#21 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:27 AM

My name is Tulia Agave Labarre. I am 18 years old and just graduated from High School to hopefully pursue a career as an artist. I have dark, brown, straight hair, finished with unusual black eyes. I am currently single and live in Mansfield, Ohio.
Four years have passed since I last saw you and I have now graduated from college and am working as an artist in a company that designs logos. And that isn’t all that has changed. I am now married to Arthur Hugo Studebaker. He is 24-just two years older than myself. Like me, he also has dark brown hair, which is straight also. Green eyes go well with his hair. While I am pursuing my career as an artist, he is fulfilling his as an architect We met in my second year of college, where he transferred there to study. It was kind of a whirlwind marriage, but how could I say no when he proposed to me out of the blue when we were watching TV? And to complement his proposal, we got married on a live TV show and then jetsetted off to Paris for our romantic honeymoon. On returning, we relocated to Nassau in New York, due to Arthur’s job.
One year passed before both of us realised were ready to have kids. We had the money coming in, so we thought, why not? Both of us agreed that it would be fun to keep the gender a surprise, but when our little one arrived, we named him Joseph Yannic Studebaker, born on the 1st of May. He looks more like Arthur than myself, little Joseph. With exactly the same hair colour and texture, you would think you were looking at the baby version of my husband. But in saying that, he has my unusual black eye colour.
This time two years have passed and Arthur and I have decided it’s time for us to start trying for another baby. This time, we decide to find out the gender of the baby and are shocked when they tell us we are having twin girls. We name them Jill Diana and Laura Kate, who were born on April 15th. Like their big brother, Joseph, they have their dad’s hair and their mum’s eyes. After the girl’s births, I realise I am dreading going back to my job and decide to start a new career as a caterer. Arthur, on the other hand is more than happy in his job and due to his good work, gets a promotion. One year into this job and we get the shock of our lives when we find out that I am pregnant yet again. I have another boy and we name him Sydney Samuel. Finally, I get a little one who looks more like me. My eyes and my hair style, but still with Arthur’s hair colour. Sydney was born on October 3rd.

#22 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:32 AM

Hello, my name is Columbine Jahzara Grange, I have straight, light brown hair and green eyes. I am 23, and at the moment I attend university, in Corpus Christi, Texas, where I am studying art/art history, because my dream career is to be a successful artist. I am in a serious relationship at the moment, but you don't need to know about that now...

Well, it's been four years since I last saw you, and I am now an established artist! I broke up with my boyfriend a while back, because he didn't like my career choice; however, I married someone who does. Homer Lionel Zahn. He is a 27 year old screenwriter, and has gorgeous curly blonde hair and blue eyes. We met just after I broke up with Kent, when he was transferred to my University, and we were in the same art history class. We started dating, and he proposed on our two year anniversary at our favourite resaurant, where we'd had our first date. Of course I said yes, and we had a secret wedding in a chapel in Las Vegas, because of his parents' obvious dislike of me. We spent a romantic two weeks honeymooning in London, England, and then settled down to married life in Newington, Connecticut, to start afresh together.

Another two years have passed so quickly, and a lot has changed. After settling down together, Homer and I decided that life was too quiet, and decided to start a family. It didn't take us long to conceive, and we wanted to find out the gender, so that we could get the room ready, both of us being perfectionists it took us nearly the whole nine months to do. Our beautiful baby boy was born on the 8th of march, and we named him Theo Fynn. He is so cute, he has straight blonde hair and my green eyes, and is just so gorgeous.

It has been two years since we last spoke, and I have so much to tell you, I don't know where to begin! After Theo was born we decided to try again, as both Homer and I are only children, and we didn't want Theo to be one too. Again, we had hardly any trouble conceiving, and we shocked when we discovered we were expecting multiples, although it does run in Homer's family. We found out the genders of our triplets, and were pleased to be expecting two girls and a boy. On the 24th of November, our babies were born, and Theo was introduced to his younger sisters Eleanor Rose and Frances Grace, and his younger brother Nathan John. The triplets all look just like Homer, and are as cute as Theo was.

A year after the trips were born, I realised I wasn't looking forward to work again, all those long hours painting, definately no respite from our four terrors. Homer and I spoke about it, and I decided that what I really wanted to be was a Caterer, cooking was something I loved. Homer loved his job however, and even got a promotion, which we were very happy about.

Another year later I found out that I was pregnant again, and even though this pregnancy was unplanned, Homer and I were still overjoyed at the prospect of becoming parents again. On the 3rd of December we welcomed our third son into the world. Alessandro Isaac has curly light brown hair, and his daddy's gorgeous blue eyes.

#23 Riley-Kate

Riley-Kate

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  • Interests:Acting<br />Dancing<br />Singing<br />

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:15 AM

My name is Hannah Melissa LaDuke. I am nineteen years old and in University at UCLA, studying to be a doctor. I have wavy blond hair and brown eyes. I am casually dating my boyfriend of three months. We've known each other for years, but we're not to serious about our relationship. Oh, and did I mention that I'm from Linden, California?

Four years have passed. I am 23 years old.
I am now a fully certified medical doctor! Another big change: I am now married! His name is Henry Sebastian Meyer, and we met at the library while I was studying for my MD exams. Did I mention he's 27? Henry has curly black hair and blue eyes. He is a screenwriter. Henry proposed at my favorite restaurant during what I thought was just a nice, casual dinner. We got married on a beach in Hawaii, and honeymooned in Barcelona, Spain. After the honeymoon, we moved to Fresno, California, to start a completely new life together.

It has been one year since Henry and I married. We are now expecting twin girls! Originally, I wanted to be surprised at the gender, but Henry convinced me to find out early so we could pick the perfect names. Our girls were born on February 20th. We named them Anastasia Faith and Isabella Grace. They both have wavy black hair and blue eyes.

It has been five years since our girls were born, and we are now expecting multiples AGAIN! We are having another set of twin girls. They were born on April 22nd. The girls are again, identical. Both have blond, curly hair, and blue eyes. We named them Alice Caroline and Emily Claire.

After I had Ali and Emi, I realised that being a doctor wasn’t at all what I wanted. Instead I transferred to the radiology department. I’m loving my new job, and since Henry got a promotion, we are very well off now!

Just a year after the second set of twins, we found out that we are now expecting a little boy! We decided to name him Nicholas Aaron. He was born on July 2nd. Nick looks just like Mommy, with blonde hair and brown eyes.

Henry Sebastian and Hannah Melissa (LaDuke) Meyer
Anastasia Faith ‘Stasi’ and Isabella Grace ‘Bella’ Meyer
Alice Caroline ‘Ali’ and Emily Claire ‘Emi’ Meyer
Nicholas Aaron ‘Nick’ Meyer

#24 NicoleMarie

NicoleMarie

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:46 AM

My name is Alyssa Caroline Karst. I'm a 23 year old college student. I have blonde wavy hair and green eyes. My dream career is to be a police officer. I'm single and currently residing in Mansfield, Ohio.

Its been four years and many things have changed. During college I met a wonderful man by the name of Henry Frank Brooks age 27. He has a job as a screenwriter and is quite stunning with curly brown hair and blue eyes. I proposed to him on stage at a concert and we then had a secret wedding in a Las Vegas chapel. We went on a wondeful honeymoon to Milan, Italy and upon returning home we decided to settle down in Evansville, Indiana due to our jobs.

3 more years have passed and Henry and I learned we are expecting twins. We decided to keep the gender a surprise.
The twins arrived on July 8th, 2 girls names Savannah Grace and Gabriella Nevaeh. They both look just like mommy.

Its been 5 years and our little girls are growing up! We decided to try for another child, but, surprise! We got triplets.
Again, we decided to keep the genders a surprise. Our triplets were born on November 30th, 2 boys and a girl. Jacob Nathaniel, Zachary Alexander and Emma Claire. Again, they all look just like mommy. After the triplets were born I decided I didnt really want to be a police officer and I quit my job and got hired as a website developer. Months later we had another surprise when we discovered I was pregnant once again. I gave birth to our son Nicholas Matthew on May 17th. He looks just like his daddy.

#25 -xoxoSoccerIsLife

-xoxoSoccerIsLife

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:54 AM

Hi guys! I am Eliza Audrey Crown! I live in Linden California. I have wavy blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm 18 and just graduated highschool and am preparing for college. I want to be come a police officer. Right now I am in a serious relationship.

Four years have passed and I turned from Eliza Crown to Eliza Lane. I got married To Henry Oscar Lane. He's an architect. We met at the library while I was studying for a test. He's 27 and has curly dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He proposed to me at my parent's house. We had a beautiful wedding on a beach in Hawaii. We had a unforgettable honeymoon in Milan Italy. We are going to start out fresh in Newington Conneticut.

A year has passed and Henry and I think we are stable enough to start a family. We conceived almost right away! We decided to find out the gender and it is a boy! We decided to name him Hudson Louis Lane! He is adorable! He looks exactly like his daddy! He was born on Februrary 1st!

It's been four years since Hudson was born! Since we enjoyed being parents so much, we decided to try again. The doctor told us we are having multiples! This time we decided to keep it a surprise. And on August 15th, are little ones arrived! It was triplets! We had three girls! We welcomed Madeline nn Madie Eve, Sophia nn Sophie Claire, and Victoria nn Tori Anne. They all have dark brown curly hair and blue eyes. They are beautiful! It's been a year since Madie, Sophie, and Tori have arrived and I realized, I don't really want to be a police officer. I want to become a radioligist. After a year of do radiology, I found out I was pregnant, again! We were shocked, but happy that I am giving us another little blessing! We had another daughter! We decided to name her Kaylie Alabama. She was born December 31. She has curly blonde hair and hazel eyes.

#26 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 02 August 2010 - 10:05 AM

My name is Elodie Grace Branam, I'm 19 years old college student. I have straight dark brown hair and brown eyes. My dream career is to be a Psychologist. When I'm not in college I'm living in Tullahoma, Tennessee. I'm currently dating, right now it's not too serious but it has lots of potential.

----

Four years have passed, I've now 23, graduated college and still perusing my dream of being a Psychologist. I'm now married to an amazing guy, not the guy I was previously dating and his name is Henry Leopold Fischer and is 26. We met when I dropped my shopping and he kindly picked it up. He has dark curly brown hair and blue eyes. He is an amazing architect. He suddenly proposed to me, out of the blue, when we were watching tv. We married at my parents country lodge, and honeymooned in Milan, Italy. We settled in Nassau, New York, we relocated due to his job.

----

Two years have passed since we married, and we finally felt ready for children. It didn't take long for us to conceive at all, I wanted a surprise but in the end we found out the gender. It was a little boy, woohoo. He was born on September 14th and we named him Noah David Fischer. He looks just like his daddy with his curly dark brown hair and blue eyes.

----

After three years, we decide to starting trying for baby number two. We decided to keep the gender a surprise, I was really happy about this as I didn't get my way the first time. To our absolute shock and amazement, we found out we were expecting triplets. It was so unexpected because we had not been using any fertility treatments. To our relief, they were born healthy. I had been hoping for at least one girl, and we got two bouncing boys and one gorgeous girl. We named them, Jacob Charles, Benjamin Samuel, and Sophia Rose. They were born on April 19th. They have our dark brown hair, their mummy's straightness and brown eyes likes me.

A year after the triplets were born, I realized i wasn't enjoying my job at all and it was too stressful, especially while looking after four children under three. I decided to become a photographer, I really for inspired while taking tons of photos of my family, and I could work from home which would be ideal. Henry also gets a promotion, so things are going really well for my family.

Just after the triplet's 1st birthday, I discovered I was pregnant again. It was a complete surprise, I was very overwhelmed and very anxious, Henry was very supportive though and we got through the first trimester really well considering Noah was four and the the triplets were one, and I was working every other day. To my relief, it was another girl. Sophia would have girl very close to her age. We called her Isabel Helena and she looks a lot like daddy except she has my brown eyes. She was born December 3rd.

#27 Primrose

Primrose

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Acting<br />Singing <br />Dancing<br />Reading

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:50 PM

My name is Dahlia Roxanne Bonaparte. I have black wavy hair and green eyes. I graduated college and I'm now working in a small psychology practice. I broke up with my boyfriend of a year and six months soon after graduating because he was moving to Iceland.

But I am now married to the most wonderful man in the world. His name is Leo Asher Wagner. He is 23 years old. We met at a bar where I was celebrating my best friend's bachlorette party. He also has black wavy hair and he had grey eyes. He is a successful Screenwriter and has written a few indie movies and a soon to be blockbuster adaptation of the book, Gone by Michael Grant.
We were at a concert for my favorite band, Shinedown when Leo got up on stage and asked if I would marry him! Of course I said yes and six months later we were married in a beautiful ceremony in his parent's backyard. We honeymooned in Dublin, Ireland and than returned to our new home in Pocatello, Idaho.

Leo and I decide that we are financially stable enough to raise a family and start trying for a baby. We don’t have much trouble and conceive almost right away!
We decide to leave the gender of the baby a surprise until he or she arrives! On May 8th, we welcomed a little boy who we named Levi Sebastian! He looks just like his daddy with lots of black wavy hair and beautiful grey eyes.

It’s been 3 years since Levi was born, and we decide to try again. We are shocked when the doctor tells us we’re having triplets, although we shouldn’t be, as they run in Leo's family!
We loved having the surprise of Levi's gender so we decide to keep the triplets genders secret! On April 30, we welcome our two little boys and a little girl! We named the boys Phillip Thomas and Theodore Peter and our little girls' name is Victoria Helen. They all have black wavy hair like their daddy and green eyes like me!

A year after the triplets are born, I realise that I'm dreading going back to work! After a long talk with Leo, I realised my dream career isn’t all I thought it would be, and I consider a change. I decide to use my love of cooking and become a caterer! Not only will I get to cook all the time (which I love!) but I will also have more time with the kids!
Leo, however, is very happy in his job. In fact, he gets a promotion!

Just another year later, and we find out I'm pregnant again! This time it’s completely unplanned and a shock to both of us. We're shocked! We always talked about expanding our family but not this soon! Levi was very excited at the thought of getting another little brother or sister because he loves helping out with Phil, Theo, and Tori.

ON October 3rd, we welcome another little girl! We name her Susanna Carolina. She has black wavy hair and her father's bright grey eyes.

#28 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:20 PM

The Krause Family

Alyssa "Ally" Grace Upson
30 Years Old and working as an Artist first, then a Photographer
Straight Dark Brown Hair and Blue Eyes
Married and living in Fresno, California

Leo Dexter Krause
31 Years Old and working as an Architect
Straight Blond Hair and Green Eyes
Met at University, proposed at the Park, married in Hawaii, honeymooned in Ireland

Wyatt Simon Krause
5 Years Old
Dark Brown Hair and Green Eyes

Jasper Philip Krause
5 Years Old
Dark Brown Hair and Green Eyes

Matthew "Matt" George Krause
2 Years Old
Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes

Nicholas "Nick" Henry Krause
2 Years Old

Daniel "Dan" Anthony Krause
2 Years Old

Thomas "Tom" Zachary Krause
0 Years Old
Brown Hair and Green Eyes

#29 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 14 October 2010 - 03:12 PM

Hi! My name is Ayanna Caroline Glickman but my friends and family call me Anna. I am 21 years old and attend University here in Tullahoma Tennessee, where I am studying art. I have straight red hair and green eyes exactly like my mom. At the moment I am casually dating, cause I want to focus more on studying.

It has been four years, and I am now an artist, I graduated from Uni not too long ago. I am no longer dating my old boyfriend anymore, I am now married! I am now Mrs Zedler. I met my husband, Henry Duke Zedler, when he transferred to my Uni a few years back. He is 23, and has straight red hair just like me! Although his eyes are as blue as the sea. He's an architect, that's where we met, in graphical drawing class. I proposed to him one night after cooking dinner, and of course he said yes, but he was a little surprised because he'd been planning to ask me! We got married in the local church, an honeymooned in Paris, France. It was great, and we ended up staying for another week. After the honeymoon we had to relocate to Evansville, Indiana due to my job.

It has been two years since I married Henry, and life is great! About a month after the honeymoon, with money coming in from all angles, Henry and I decided we were ready to start a family. It didn't take us long to conceive, and we both wanted to find out the gender. We were shocked when the scan revealed twin girls, but overjoyed at the same time. On the 28th July our beautiful princesses Anastasia Bliss and Aurora Destiny entered the world. Of course they both have the most shocking red hair, but they inherited my green eyes. Stasi and Rory are now 1 year old, and Henry and I are loving having them.

Another three years have flown by so quickly! The twins are now four, and running around all over the place. Seeing as it had been a while since the girls were born (they were 3), Henry and I decided to try again. We conceived pretty fast, and were overjoyed at the thought of having babies around again. We also elected to find out the genders this time around as well, and were happy to recieve news of three girls, yes three! Time flew by during the pregnancy, and on April the 15th we welcomed our babies into the world. Charlotte Grace, Katherine Faith and Elizabeth Frances all have our red hair, and my green eyes. The twins love them to bits, especially now that they are one, and toddling all over the place. Oh, and another bit of news, I decided to change careers. Being an artist just didn't suit me, so I trained to be a website designer, and now I have swapped jobs. Henry is very happy with his firm though, and he got a promotion just the other week!

Another year, a year in my new job, and with five little girls to feed and clothe and chase around. Just after the triplets' second birthday I fell pregnant again, completely unplanned, and Henry and I were totally shocked. We soon got used to the idea of it, and fell in love with our new baby. This time we wanted the gender to be kept a surprise, and so, on the 3rd december we were glad to welcome another healthy little gir into our family. Sidonie Eva has red hair (naturally) and green eyes. The older girls love their new sister, but I think poor Henry is starting to feel a little outnumbered!

The Zedlers:
Ayanna Caroline [31] *Anna*
Henry Duke [29]
Anastasia Bliss [5] *Stasi*
Aurora Destiny [5] *Rory*
Charlotte Grace [2] *Lottie*
Katherine Faith [2] *Kate*
Elizabeth Frances [2] *Bethie*
Sidonie Eva [nb] *Sid*

Anna and Henry with Stasi, Rory, Lottie, Kate, Bethie and Sid

#30 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 07:54 PM

Two years after Savannah and Lucas are born Leo and I want more children for our family. Soon enough we are pregnant again and also are expecting multiples. Although it does run in Leo's family, multiples are just as shocking as for anyone. This pregnancy we decide to wait and find out the genders when our...two boys are born! Benjamin Charles and Nathaniel Jack are born on the 15th of November to the delight of their two older siblings, mom, dad and grandparents. Ben looks exactly like me and Nate looks exactly like dad and his older siblings.

When the Ben and Nate are one I realize that I am dreading going back to teaching grade eights at Maclean's Private Boys School and so after a long talk I decide to quit teaching. And three months later my sister Lily and I have started a catering company called Flower Garden Foods. However less than a year later Leo and I are completely surprised to find out that I am expecting again. A little early and after a very short labour Elena Ava Kellerman comes into our world with hair and eyes just like mine. May 17th was a beautiful and tiring day but in the end we got a wonderful baby girl named Elena out of it.

Leo & Cammie Kellerman
with
Anna & Luc
Ben & Nate
Ellie

#31 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 02:00 PM

LN: Wolf
DH: Kaiden Levi
DW: Camellia Grace "Kami"

DS: Jasper Lucas (4)
Born on May 1st
Has Straight Brown Hair and Hazel Eyes

DD: Lily Olivia (2)
Born on April 15th
Has Straight Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes

DS: Lucas Daniel (2)
Born on April 15th
Has Straight Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes

DD: Jaime Miranda (NB)
Born on May 17th
Has Straight Brown Hair and Hazel Eyes

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-11925600-young-couple.php
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-10840626-thinking.php
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-6129671-blonde-twins.php
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-11893982-newborn-baby-holding-mother-s-hand.php

#32 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:58 PM

2 years have passed and you find out you're expecting B/B/G triplets!

DS/DS/DD: Theodore Samuel & Benjamin Alexander & Emma Charlotte
--Theodore: straight, blonde hair and green eyes
--Benjamin: wavy, dark brown hair and grey eyes
--Emma: straight, blonde hair and grey eyes
--Born October 4th

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You change your career from doctor to dietitian, while your husband gets promoted to Chief firefighter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just another year later, and you find out you’re pregnant again! This time it’s completely unplanned and a shock to you both. How do you feel?

DD: Amalya Carolina
--straight, blonde hair and grey eyes
--Born October 3rd

--Green eyes
--Dietitian
--From Tullahoma, Tennessee

DH: Thaddeus Kingston Parker "Thadd"
--30 years old
--wavy, dark brown hair
--grey eyes
--Living in Fresno, California
--Firefighter

DD/DD: Aurora Nevaeh & Savannah Grace [2]
--Rory: straight, blonde hair and grey eyes
--Savannah: wavy, blonde hair and grey eyes
--Born December 28th

DS/DS/DD: Theodore Samuel & Benjamin Alexander & Emma Charlotte[1]
--Theodore: straight, blonde hair and green eyes
--Benjamin: wavy, dark brown hair and grey eyes
--Emma: straight, blonde hair and grey eyes
--Born October 4th

DD: Amalya Carolina[NB]
--straight, blonde hair and grey eyes
--Born October 3rd

#33 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:24 PM

ME: Alyssa Grace Roye
DH: Levi Asher Klein

DS: Lucas Joel Klein (5)
DD/DD: Sarah Jane/ Sophia Kate (1)
DS Matteo Aaron (nb)

#34 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:54 AM

Linnea Audrey Wightman-Meyer

I'm a 31 year old mother of four, born in Corpus Christi, Texas.
I have been married for 8 years to the love of my life, Henry Roman Meyer, a 33 year old Architect whom I met in a bar 10 years ago.
After our relocation to Nassau, New York eight years ago, a lot has happened.
Five years ago, I was a lawyer closely working with the NYPD's Special Victims Division in New York City. But since having my twins, 2 years ago, I realised that I couldn't keep doing my job and focusing on my children. It was tedious work and very hard to deal with all of the victims and situations. So when the twins were a year old, I decided to do a complete 180° and applied for a job as a website developer after taking some night classes. I figured it would let me work from home and spend time with my youngest. Henry got another promotion and so now we are doing much better financially. A year after having the boys, we got an unexpected surprise, I was pregnant again! We were both freaking out about having four children under 10 in the house, but we knew we would somehow manage.
We have a daughter, Scarlett Grace {5} born May 20th, twin sons Adam Henry & James Timothy {2} born November 24th and just gave birth to our youngest, a daughter born December 31st whom we named Emily Georgia {NB}.
Our daughter, Scarlett, is the spitting image of her father. As for the boys, they both have blonde hair like me and Henry, but my brown eyes. Emily has my wavy blonde hair, with Henry's eyes. Our children are a perfect mix of my husband and I... and I wouldn't want them any other way.

#35 EmilieKay

EmilieKay

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:playing the piano,playing the violin,reading,baking,cooking,taking care of kids,sewing,teaching piano,playing the mandolin

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:10 AM

Hi,I'm Aven Cassandra Rachel. Yes, my last name really is Rachel,cool isn't it. Well anyway I'm 23 and in college.I live in Tullahoma,Tennessee.My dream is to become a lawyer. I have straight naturally dark hair which I've dyed red and my eyes are blue. Currently I'm single,well it's confusing.I'm casually dating

Well 4 years have passed since you last saw me. I'm 27 now and am working at a small law firm as a criminal justice lawyer. I am now married! DH's name is Caleb Asher Braun. He's also 27.He has wavy light brown hair and blue eyes. We met at the library.We both reached for the same book...*sigh* lol So we got to talking and I found out he's an architect and actually had helped design my firm's building! After several months of dating,he popped the question at my parents house and I (of course) said yes(: A few months later,we wed in a small ceremony in his parents backyard. We honeymooned in gorgeous Dublin,Ireland(not that we saw much of it lol). After Caleb and mine's return from the land o'the Irish, we settled down in Ripley, Mississippi – we relocate because of an ill family member.

Another year has passed since you last saw us. During that time,Caleb and I decided that we are financially stable enough to raise a family and start trying for a baby. We don’t have much trouble and conceive almost right away! We decide to keep the gender of the baby(s) a surprise. Nine months later our adorable twin daughters were born! DD # 1 was named Savannah Grace and DD #2 was named Susannah Faith. They have wavy dark brown hair and blue eyes( a mix of me and Caleb).They were born in the wonderful month of May.To be exact May 14th.

2 years later.... Savannah and Susannah are growing at getting so big! It’s been a while since our last child, and we decide to try again. We are shocked when the doctor tells us we’re having multiples, although I shouldn’t be, as they run in Caleb's family! We decide to wait to find out the gender and on April 19th our triplets were born. DS #1 was named Zachary James, DS #2 was named Jacob Nicholas and our third daughter was named Rebecca Julia. They look just like their daddy with wavy light brown hair and blue eyes. A year after Zack,Jake and Beka are born, I realize I am dreading going back to work! After a long talk with Caleb, I realize my dream career isn't all I thought it would be, and I consider a change. I go back to school to study website design. Caleb,however, is very happy with his job. In fact, he gets a promotion! I apply for the job, and a week later, are informed I got it! Congrats! Fast forward another year,Annie and Susie are 5 and in kindergarten and Zack,Jake and Beka are 2 and we have found out we're expecting again! It was a complete shock and at first Caleb and I weren't very excited but now we can't wait till our new baby arrives. Our fourth daughter joins the family on December 31st. We name her Elena Bella. She has straight light brown hair and blue eyes.
Caleb and Aven Braun(both age 33) w/ Annie&Susie(age5),Zack,Jake&Beka(age2) and Ellie(nb)

#36 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:49 PM

{33} Rose Adelaide Towell

~surgeon + radiologist

~wavy, light brown hair

~blue eyes

~married

{36} Theodore Luca Eisenhower

~firefighter

~straight, dark brown hair

~hazel eyes

~married

{5} Noah Julian

~dark brown hair

~hazel eyes

{2} Charlotte Diana // Victoria Jill // Elizabeth Emma

~wavy, light brown hair

~blue eyes

{0} Willem Nathaniel

~dark brown hair

~hazel eyes

Rose & Theo

~met: at the dry cleaner's

~engaged: I proposed on stage at a concert

~married: at my parent's country lodge

~honeymoon: London, England

~settled down: in Newington, Connecticut

Three years after the wedding, Theo and I decide we want to start a family. We don't have any trouble conceiving and within a month we find out we are pregnant with a baby boy. Noah Julian arrives on July 1st with a head full of dark brown hair and curious hazel eyes.

Another two years pass by and although we thoroughly enjoy our life as a small family, Theo and I know we want more children. Our wish is granted when we are given the news that we are expecting triplets; three girls! Noah is three years old when we bring home Charlotte Diana, Victoria Jill and Elizabeth Emma on November 15th.

It's a year later that I realize I want something different from career. I talk to Theo and we decide that I should do another year of medical residency so I can also have a specialization in radiology. Around the same time, Theo gets promoted to assistant fire-chief.

Only five months into my radiology residency I find out I am pregnant again. This time it is a complete surprise. On October 3rd, Willem Nathaniel becomes a part of the Eisenhower clan. He is the spitting image of his father. Luckily I was able to finish my residency before Willem was born!

#37 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:19 PM

It has been 2 years. Theodore and I decide we want another child. Boy are we shocked when we find out we are having all girl triplets! We welcome little Kate Eleanor Jaeger who has wavy black hair and grey eyes like her father, Edith Olivia Jaeger who wavy light brown hair and grey eyes, Irene Anne Jaeger who has curly light brown hair and green eyes just like me. They were born October 30th.

One year later, I realize I need to go back to work. After talking with Theodore I know I want to find a new career. I really want to be a caterer. Theodore is doing well in his job. He just got a promotion. I also got the job I wanted!

One year later, we are surprised by an unplanned pregnancy. It is not ideal, but we know it is a blessing. We have another boy, Mikko Nathaniel Jaeger, who has curly light brown hair and green eyes like me. He was born December 31.

DW: Leilani Sarah Jaeger (34)

DH: Theodore Kingston Jaeger (35)

DS: Jasper Julian Jaeger (5)

DD/DD/DD: Kate Eleanor Jaeger, Edith Olivia Jaeger, Irene Anne Jaeger (3)

DS: Mikko Nathaniel Jaeger (nb)

Leilani

Posted Image

Kate

Posted Image

Edith

Posted Image

Irene

Posted Image

#38 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:13 AM

I am Ayanna Grace Beyers. I am a 21 year old college student. I have straight, dark brown hair and green eyes. My dream career is to be a Doctor. I am recovering from a bad break-up. I live in Tullahoma, Tennessee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been four years, and there have been lots of changes. I am living my dream, working as a Doctor, and I am dating a new guy! His name is Levi Oscar Hartman. He is 24 years old. We met at a grocery store when I dropped my bags. He helped me pick them up. Cheesy, I know. He has straight, black hair (he told me it was dark brown, but he dyed it) and green eyes. He works as a Firefighter.

We've only been dating for a few months when Levi proposes to me. He proposed to me at my parents' house one night when we were eating dinner over there.

We marry secretly in a chapel in Las Vegas. It wasn't supposed to be for a year, but we just couldn't wait! We honeymoon in Dublin, Ireland. I have roots there.

Upon our return, we settle in Fresno, California. We relocated here because we wanted a fresh start together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-1 YEAR LATER-

My husband and I have decided that we are financially stable enough to raise a family, and start trying for a baby. We don't have much trouble, and conceive almost right away! We decide to keep the gender of the baby a surprise.

9 months later, I give birth to a baby boy! We name him Noah Leon Hartman. Our little boy has daddy's hair color (dark brown, so technically it could be either me or him), daddy's hair texture, and mommy's eyes! Levi and I both have different shades of green eyes. Our little one arrived on February 8th.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-5 YEARS LATER-

It's been awhile since my son was born, so Levi and I decide to try again. We are shocked when the doctor tells us that I am having multiples, although they shouldn't be, as they run in Levi's family! We decide to keep the genders a surprise, once again. I have two little girls, and a little boy! Now we are evened out! Their names are Anna Claire, Charlotte Emma, and Hugh Raymond Hartman. They look just like me! Our triplets were born August 30th.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A year after my triplets were born, I realize I am dreading going back to work! After a long talk with Levi, I realize my dream career isn't all I thought it would be, and I consider a change. I suddenly want to become a Speech Therapist. Levi, however, is happy in his job. In fact, he gets a promotion! I apply for the Speech Therapist job, and a week later, I am informed that I got it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just another year later, and I find out I am pregnant again! This time it's completely unplanned, and it's a shock to both Levi and I. I am still, nonetheless, excited.

I give birth to a baby girl! We name her Sophia Cara Hartman. She has daddy's hair color, mommy's hair texture, and mommy's eyes. She is born on May 17th.

The Hartman Family

DW: Ayanna Grace {33}

DH: Levi Oscar {32}

DS: Noah Leon {7}

DD/DD/DS: Anna Claire/Charlotte Emma/Hugh Raymond {2}

DD: Sophia Cara {NB}

#39 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:50 AM

Elodie Caroline Czech Klein
27, Dark Brown Wavy Hair, Blue Eyes
Photographer
from Linden, California
lives in Fresno, California

Henry August Klein
28, Straight Blonde Hair, Grey Eyes
Fire-Fighter
met at the library
lives in Fresno, California

Griffin Lucas Klein
Wavy Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes
May 1st Birthday

Thomas Jacob Klein
Triplet
Wavy Blonde Hair, Grey Eyes
April 15th Birthday

Nicholas Stephen Klein
Triplet
Wavy Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes
April 15th Birthday

Julia Madeline Klein
Triplet
Straight Blonde Hair, Grey Eyes
April 15th Birthday

Claire Helena Klein
Straight Blonde Hair, Grey Eyes
December 31st Birthday

#40 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:26 AM

Hi, my name is Bryony Elmira Loewen, I have straight black hair and black eyes, and I'm from Willmantic, Connecticut. I'm 22 years old and currently in college studying psychology. My dream job is to be a clinical psychologist, so for the moment I'm single, choosing to focus on studying so that I can get good grades.

Hi again! It's been four years, and I'm now married! Dorothea Ivy Kauffman and I met at the college dry cleaners three years ago, and spent five months as great friends. Thea has curly bright pink hair, although it's naturally blonde, and her eyes are a bright crystal blue. She's 25, and works as a screenwriter. I proposed to her six months ago on stage at a concert, and thankfully she said yes. We got married on a beach in Hawaii, and honeymooned in beautiful Milan, Italy. We got home two weeks ago, and have just finished packing up to move into a small two bedroom bungalow in Pocatello, Idaho due to my job relocating.

Well it's been a year, and Thea and I decided that we're ready for a baby. We decided that I should carry the baby, and found a sperm donor. We conceived on our first round of IVF, and elected to find out the gender at our 20 week scan. We were having a boy! On February 14th our son, Moses Yannick Loewen-Kauffman entered the world. He has straight blonde hair and black eyes. Thea and I love him to bits, and are so glad we made the decision to bring him into the world.

It's been five years since Moses came into our lives, and we've loved every minute. We decided that we'd like another baby, so went through IVF again; this time Thea wanted to experience pregnancy. We had no trouble this time either, in fact we discovered that we were having identical twins! We found out the genders again, two more little boys. On the 19th August twins Simon Francis and Samuel Peter Loewen-Kauffman joined the family. They've both got curly blonde hair and blue eyes, and Moses adores them.

Another year passes and I find my job becoming increasingly stressful, and not giving me enough hours to enjoy with Thea and the boys. Thea and I have a long talk, and I confide that my dream job doesn't seem to be all I thought it would. I decide to change jobs, and train to become a caterer, which gives me more hours with my family, and is a lot more enjoyable.

One year later we go through IVF again, and get pregnant with our fourth son. On the 17th May, Kerry Nathanial Loewen-Kauffman joined our growing family. He has wavy black hair and green eyes.

Bryony Elmira Loewen-Kauffman [34]

Dorothea Ivy Loewen-Kauffman [33]

Moses Yannick Loewen-Kauffman [7]

Simon Francis Loewen-Kauffman [2]

Samuel Peter Loewen-Kauffman [2]

Kerry Nathanial Loewen-Kauffman [nb]

Bea and Thea Loewen-Kauffman with Moses, Simon, Samuel, and Kerry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users