Gimme a name, any name!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 namewizard21

namewizard21

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, singing, drawing, cooking, kids, animals, TV/movies/actors, fashion.

Posted 12 October 2009 - 03:11 PM

The title character is "Dreamchaser". Right now, I have his name, and the leading lady "Chrissaline 'Chrissa' Marsterson". I need villan names, monster names, fairy names...baiscially any names at all. Snd in your own names...you can even suggest who or what they be used for!
"Dreamchaser" lives in "Genosia", a world where people's dreams sometimes come to life, and Dreamchaser is the one who hunts down the evil nightmares. He was born for it, or so he was told. I may have him find his family at the end, but he believe himself to be an orphan, and as to what his childhood was like, it is still too early on in the process for me to say. I don't mind taking suggestions on story line either, if you care to comment. Chrissa is still in the work shop as well. Anyhow, I am open to anything! I am also thinking of giving Dreamchaser an actual name name, but not an ordinary one by any means...something unique and beautiful, perhaps.

#2 Lilli'sHeart

Lilli'sHeart

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

Filip or Aeryin for another name for dreamcatcher. Anastasia, Milliana, Adrana, Flutterfy, Nightmire, Whisper, Stirling, Karat, Lockette, Aryianna, Reann, Lizzia, Zelondia, Merry, Rayleigha, Shannen, Ellanoria, Halre, Hallie, Hamspire.....maylana, Raed, Dreemmares, Jenaveve, Nova, Vava, Annlee, Freedom Band.....Lyrical, Staffire, Shella, ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users