• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:02 AM

So my aunt brought her adorable kittens on vacation with us, and two kitties were unnamed! One was potentially going to be mine and Mikes, but my other aunt decided she wanted two kitties rather than one, giving her a total of four cats (and two dogs). Im a sad child.. But I helped find names for one kitty (the one that was potentially mine): Willow. Unfortunately, that name was high on my list of potential uses, but auntie snagged it for her kitty. Shame on me for suggesting names I love :( but shes in love, so... And she named her little boy cat Griffin. They have a sister Lizzie, but they normally call her Nugget cause she just ended up having that nickname. Idk. Ill post pictures sometim... But they are lovely names! Griffin and Willow are joining kitties Emma and Abby and puppies Lucy and Lily, the Lizzie joins Chauncey, George, Luna, Phinneas, Isabella, and Evie the kitties and Jorja the bird and Riley the puppy. Full house there lmao. I feel like they are all well named, if anything ;) to bad they steal some of my favorite names!!

So im currently having a naming fever, especially after searching through so many names to find the perfect one for Miss Willow :) I am looking really hard now for a middle name for Willow, plus maybe Aurora? We'll see what I can find.

Im on the lookout for fresh names though, something to add to my list :) the SSA charts disnt really help, just showed me names I already have on my list or am sure I'm uninterested in. Eh. And I'm currently sad as Mike tells me Calder is a weird boys name, so its veto'd.

Anyways, what do you think of the kitty names? Again, ill post pics later. Im on my ipod so its taking me forever to even get this :l but the kitties names all excited me so much! On Willow, if she was going to be mine, I'd even suggest Seraphina as her name, she looks like such a princess! Maybe mike would like it haha.

:)
  • EmilieKay likes this

#2 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:01 PM

Hm. What does Willow look like? I picture a grey or black kitty.

#3 EmilieKay

EmilieKay

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:playing the piano,playing the violin,reading,baking,cooking,taking care of kids,sewing,teaching piano,playing the mandolin

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:39 PM

like the cats names(: We have two cats named Hope(grey striped tabby male) and Smokey(long haired white and brown tabby male). I used to have a cat named Missy(long haired black and white female) but she was accidently put in the cooler( why I have no idea) and forgot about so sadly she died:(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users