Rate my Name

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Erin_*

Guest_Erin_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:07 PM

Hello.  My husband and I are expecting our first baby.....a boy.  I love the name Crosby and my husband likes Jacob.  So we're thinking about Crosby Jacob Brown.  If everyone could rate this and give me some feedback it would be greatly appreciated!

#2 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:18 PM

4-Crosby isn't really...great. Jacob is okay

#3 Hannah

Hannah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts
  • Interests:I love writing, reading, sports of any kind(my favorites being basketball & soccer), music, and hanging out with my friends and family.

AND, I of course love thinking of baby names even though that is a VERY far in the future thing for me because I'm still young!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:02 PM

I would give it a 7. 

Crosby is cool without sounding too old and too "you-neek". Jacob is okay if a little common. The name as a whole flows really well!

#4 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:30 PM

Crosby isn't really my style but if you and your husband like it then go for it!

#5 Petticoaterella

Petticoaterella

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:48 PM

It makes me think of The Bill Cosby Show and the band Crosby, Stills and Nash. For my own taste, I don't like the way it sounds, and the Crosby Brown (since you'll seldom hear a full name called out) feels like it has too much in it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users