• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:44 PM

I just discovered this combo that I made a while back with Gwen. Thoughts are welcome and greatly appreciated!

GWEN KIRSTEN PROMISE

Thanks in advance!

#2 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:57 PM

Gwen is cute, and I like your combo. Promise is adorable!

• Barbie likes this

#3 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:45 PM

Thanks, Addy :)

Do you think Promise would fit in any of my other combos? http://www.babynameg...774#entry263556

#4 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:52 PM

Let me make a couple combos with your names:

Asha Mae Promise  :wub:  (have I already told you how cute Asha Mae is? Because it is adorable!)

Eva Harper Promise (I also really like this one)

And to make your other names still fit:

Gwendolyn Annika Hope

Piper Elina Faith (pretty sound, though looks-wise it might be better with a name a little longer than Elina, like Piper Eliana Faith or Piper Eleanor Faith)

// Then, you have Sage, Skye, Felicity, and Willow leftover. If you decide you like Asha Mae Promise, then you could go for Eva Harper Sage or Eva Harper Skye, and if you decide you like Eva Harper Promise, then you could go for Asha Willow Mae or Asha Felicity Mae (or to your original Felicity Asha Mae).  :D Then, you have just three names leftover. Room for three new combos ;) And this is just an idea! //

It's a little bit hard because you have a lot of "word" names (Faith, Hope, Felicity, Sage, Willow, Piper, Skye) but they are so sweet! You have such a great list.

• Barbie likes this

#5 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:54 PM

Addison, thank you BEYOND for all your help!!! I really LOVE your advice :)

You know, I really am open to a lot of your suggestions. I just love all of my names so the order doesn't matter too much. Thanks for giving me so many more beautiful name options! You also kind of made it more difficult to decide my faves ;)

I am especially digging Piper Elina Faith, Gwendolyn Annika Hope, and Asha Mae Promise!

Thanks again, I am glad you like my name list :D
  • Addison likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users