• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Hannah

Hannah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts
  • Interests:I love writing, reading, sports of any kind(my favorites being basketball & soccer), music, and hanging out with my friends and family.

AND, I of course love thinking of baby names even though that is a VERY far in the future thing for me because I'm still young!

Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:22 AM

Reign Aston Disick 

What do you think? I'm not a huge fan of Reign. I like Aston, though. 

#2 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 22 December 2014 - 02:04 PM

I don't like either name tbh, and it doesn't go with Mason and Penelope either. Thumbs down from me.

#3 Hannah

Hannah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,785 posts
  • Interests:I love writing, reading, sports of any kind(my favorites being basketball & soccer), music, and hanging out with my friends and family.

AND, I of course love thinking of baby names even though that is a VERY far in the future thing for me because I'm still young!

Posted 26 December 2014 - 11:27 PM

I completely agree. It clashes so much with Mason and Penelope. I really thought she did a great job with her first two names. Sad to see her break the pattern with this one. 

• Laugh-Dream-Love likes this

#4 MommaMeg

MommaMeg

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:I love....Reading, Napping in a Hammock, Playing with Nora, making Wyatt laugh, Walking my dogs, Singing, Watching Movies, Running, Wearing Sunglasses, Walking barefoot on soft grass, making my husband laugh, remembering good things that have happened in my life, writing short stories, thinking up baby names...

Posted 03 January 2015 - 11:17 PM

Is this really the name she picked? Maybe Reign is some kind of nod to Scott, since he always calls himself 'Lord Disick'

• ßlush likes this

#5 Hannah

Hannah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,785 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:21 PM

I really didn't think of the nod to Scott, but that actually makes it a little cuter. 

#6 ßlush

ßlush

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Interests:Paying off student loans & over-priced coffee.

Posted 11 January 2015 - 12:39 PM

^I didn't think of that either, but it makes sense.

I still dislike the name, though. It doesn't suit the other siblings' names. I definitely thought she had had another girl for about a week, and then I realized it was actually a boy.

But I do like Aston. I feel like Aston Reign Disick would have been a better option.

#7 babynamegoddess

babynamegoddess

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:36 PM

I don't really like Reign, Aston would have been better if it was Ashton, and I agree it doesn't go with Mason or Penelope (two more classic names)

#8 BrieTheCheese15

BrieTheCheese15

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:I'm Brie. I just joined this site to get character name ideas for books I'm writing. You can find my work on WattPad. My username is the same.

Posted 31 January 2015 - 10:32 PM

I have to agree. Reign isn't a good choice with Penelope and Mason as the siblings. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: celebrity, kardashian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users