• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 07 June 2010 - 03:36 PM

I'm stuck deciding on names =0 I'm open to different suggestions, but this is what I got so far:

Joana nn Jojo, Elizabeth, or Katelyn nn Kay (?)
Jojo/Elizabeth/Kay Chandler

She's sixteen, petite, and generally quiet. She hasn't thought too much about life for herself, but dedicates herself to keeping her little brother safe and happy. Works very hard at school and her job. Has a couple of friends. Not talented at many things.

Calvin nn Cal, Matthew, Joshua nn Josh, Alexander nn Lex?
Cal/Matt/Josh/Lex Chandler

Socially awkward and doesnt have a lot of friends, only his sisters friends. His big sister is his best friend, and he admire's her a lot. He tries to act just like her. 6 years old. He excells is school, though the teacher wants to hold him back because he's shy. Looks just like his mother. Very humorous, just doesnt like to be heard by anyone much.

Caleb, Liam, Henry, Tyler, or Chase?
Baby boy

Just arrives during the story, unexpectedly. Is biologically related to the two other characters, but the mother didnt really say anything to them, plus she isn't ever home very often. (Single mom, the dad comes by once in a while, but not very often.) Very fiesty

Last name is Chandler, I'm thinking :P But all these names seem to fit each of them perfectly D:

#2 Mojo

Mojo

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:Piano<br /><br />Movies (I love martial arts movies* The new Karate Kid is pretty cool*)<br /><br />Cooking (Mostly Chinese food.)<br /><br />World travel<br /><br />Korean pop music<br /><br />Asian cultures (Asian History)<br /><br />Baby names! (My hobby.)

Posted 18 June 2010 - 09:27 AM

Name ideas are great. For the first girl I say go for Joanna nn Jojo.

For the 6 year-old Calvin. Def. Calvin.

The baby I would pick Caleb.

GL!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users