Character Name Struggle

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_is3enough_*

Guest_is3enough_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2010 - 08:00 PM

Hey all, i need help. In my book that i'm writing, there's a teenage girl, about sixteen/seventeen. She has bright blue eyes and red/brown hair. She lives with her aunt, who's french, who has the same descriptions, but is a bit shorter than the teenager, because her mom died and her father is in jail for domestic violence. Despite everything that's happened to her while she was growing up, she's a strong girl with a caring heart. The main character gets inpregnated(sp?) by her boyfriend, who has black hair and brown eyes. His parents make him move far away from the teenage girl, but they try to keep their relationship going. They end up braking up. She moves to a different town with her aunt for her senior year in high school because the one room apartment doesnt have enough room for three people to live there. When she goes to interview for a job offer, she runs into an old friend whose parents own the place that she's applying at. They start hanging out and eventually getting married. He has dirty blonde hair and green eyes, he's also very tall. I'm thinking that they will have a son, but i'm not really that far into my planning yet. I just wanna know if these names fit their discriptions. Thanks!

Main character: Audrey Cordell
Father of baby: Alex Perry
Aunt: Jacqueline (Jackie) ?
Baby: Adele Cordell
main Character's new boy friend: Carter Bryson
Father of Main Character: Russell Cordell (he's been to prison a couple times)
Son: Emile Bryson

there will probably be more characters, i just have to think through the plot a little more. Thanks again! ~Annabella B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users