• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic

#1 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:09 PM

First things first, here's the virtual dice

Last Name
1. Rowling
2. Radcliffe
3. Grint
4. Watson
5. Felton
6. Wright

DH and DW

FN and MN here (Generate five names for each gender and pick a combo of your favorites)

Are you a pure-blood, half-blood, or Muggle-born? (Roll once for both DH and DW)
1. Muggle-born
2. Half-Blood
3. Pure-Blood
4. Half-Blood
5. Muggle-born
6. Pure-Blood

What do you do for a living? (Roll once for both DH and DW)
1.Reporter for a wizarding publication (The Daily Prophet, The Quibbler, Witch Weekly, etc)
2. Auror OR Death-Eater
3. Hogwarts Professor (which subject?)
4. Professional Quidditch player (which team? You can make one up if you want)
5. Owner of a magical business in Diagon Alley or Hogsmeade (what kind of magical business?)
6. Your choice

Birth One
1. DS
2. DD
3. DD/DS
4. DS
5. DD
6. DS/DS

Naming
FN: http://nameberry.com...257/Space-Names
Boys MN: http://nameberry.com...-Names-for-Boys
Girls MN: http://nameberry.com...Names-for-Girls

Birth Two
1.DD
2.DS
3.DS
4.DD
5.DS
6.DD

Naming
FN: http://nameberry.com.../26/Roman-Names
MN: http://nameberry.com...mes-Off-The-Map

Birth Three
1. DS/DD
2. DS
3. DD
4. DD/DD
5. DS
6. DS/DS

FN: Nature-related
MN: Mythological

Birth Four
1. DS/DS
2. DD/DS
3. DD/DD
4. DD/DS
5. DS/DS
6. DD/DD

FN: Must start with two consecutive letters (ex Fred and George)
MN: Your choice

Birth Five
1.DS
2.DS
3.DD
4.DS
5.DD
6.DD/DS/DD

Naming: FN and MN from Namebank

Boys: Harry, Ron, Draco, Neville, Fred, George, Albus, Severus, James, Sirius, Remus, Peter, Tom, Alastor, Rubeus, Lucius, Cedric, Arthur, Godric, Salazar, Teddy, Dudley, Vernon

Girls: Hermione, Ginerva, Luna, Lily, Bellatrix, Narcissa, Andromeda, Nymphadora, Cho, Fleur, Pansy, Minerva, Lavender, Petunia, Molly, Rita, Maxime, Sibyll, Rowena, Helga

Feel free to add pictures and stories

#2 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:11 PM

LN Rowling

DW Tamsin Erica (Muggle-born) (Hogwarts professor of Care of Magical Creatures)
DH Royden Wayne (Half-blood) (Auror)

DS/DS Atlas Callum / Orion Ellis
DD Laelia Memphis
DS/DS River Thor / Kai Aries
DD/DS Renna Tamsin / Silas Royden
DS Alastor James *AJ*

#3 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:38 PM

LN: Felton

DH: Archie Omar(32)
DW: Katherine Angela nn.Katy(32)

Posted Image-Archie and Katy

They are both pure-blood wizards.

Archie is a death eater and Katy owns a wand shop on Diagon Ally.

DS: Navi Duncan(11)

DS: Maximus Denver nn. Max(8)

Posted Image-Navi on the right, Max on the left.

DS: Ash Aeron(6)

Posted Image-Ash

DS/DS: Ronald James nn. Ron and Seth Thomas(4)

Posted Image

DS: Harry Peter(2)

Posted Image-Harry

#4 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:44 PM

The Watson Family

DH: Jericho Samson
Muggle-Born reporter for the Daily Prophet

DW: Elladora Irene
Half-Blood professional Quidditch player for the Plymoth Pegasi

Birth One
DS/DS: Altair Lennon / Atlas Crispin [15]

Posted Image

Altair and Atlas are in their fifth year at Hogwarts. Altair is the over-achiever of the family. He is a Ravenclaw prefect, a Beater on the Ravenclaw Quidditch team,he gets good grades in every class he takes, and everyone expects that he'll be Head Boy. He likes all of his classes, but Potions is his favorite, because he sees it as a challenge. Atlas is in Gryffindor, and is not quite so over-achieving. His favorite class is Defense Against the Dark Arts, but he'd rather go to Hogsmeade with his friends than study. He is a Beater on the Gryffindor Quidditch team.

Birth Two
DD: Florentina Avalon "Flora" [13]

Posted Image

Flora is in her third year at Hogwarts. She is a Gryffindor, and she fits the profile. She is happy-go-lucky and fun-loving. Like her mother, she is an excellent and fearless Quidditch player, and is a Chaser on the Gryffindor team. Her favorite class is Care of Magical Creatures.

Birth Three
DS/DS: Talon Perseus / River Odin [11]

Posted Image

Talon and River are in their first year at Hogwarts. They've always been quite studious kids, and they were both sorted into Ravenclaw. Both of the boys have a mischevious streak, and they catching garden gnomes and putting them in their sisters' bedrooms. Talon's favorite class is Astonomy, River's favorite class is Transfiguration.

Birth Four
DD/DD: Kassandra Rhiannon "Kassi" / Lilianna Persephone "Lily" [8]

Kassi and Lily at Jericho's parents' farm with their lambs, Altheda and Amata
Posted Image

Kassi and Lily are the third set of twins. They are very close to each other, and sometimes seem as if they're in their own little world. They tend to be pretty girly, and they love to dress up. But they also love animals too, and don't mind getting dirty if it means playing with animals. Both girls have been begging their parents for a pet. Kassi wants a Kneazle and Lily wants a Puffskein, but they'd settle for an owl.

Birth Five
DD: Luna Hermione [5]

Posted Image

Luna is the baby of the family, and is loved by her whole family. She is really close to Kassi and Lily, and the three of them love having tea parties. She loves to draw and listen to her Daddy read from her favorite book, The Tales of Beedle the Bard.

#5 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:36 PM

My name is Jasmine Alexandra Felton, but you can call me Jazz.
I am 34, and the owner of Quality Quidditch Supplies in Diagon Alley.
My husband, Declan Ryan Felton, or Dec for short, is a chaser for the
Holyhead Harpies, and has just turned 35. We are both pure-bloods.
Posted Image

Our oldest son, Orion Rhys Felton, is 17, and has just started his last year at Hogwarts.
We were so proud when he was made Captain of the Ravenclaw Quidditch Team this year.
They wanted to make him Head Boy as well, but he declined, knowing it would put too much strain on his studies.
(Picture below with Marcus and friend)

Our second eldest son, Marcus Cairo Felton is 15, (Marc) and also on the Ravenclaw Quidditch Team as a Chaser.
He looks set to take over from his brother next year as Captain too.
Posted Image
L to R - Orion Rhys, Marcus Cairo, and Jordan Matthias (Just Graduated, ex Ravenclaw Captain and Orion's best friend)

Our third eldest son, Ashton Loki Felton (Loki) is 14, and our little prankster.
We were slightly shocked when he was sorted into Slytherin, and not Ravenclaw with
his brothers, but judging by his latest report card, he takes after his mythlogical namesake,
and spends far too much time making mischief to focus on his grades.
Posted Image

Our twin daughters, Rhea Jasmine and Selene Alexandra are 12, and our little Gryffindor Lions.
We were glad they were sorted into the same house, as they have been in inseperable since birth,
and fiercely protective of their brothers.
Posted Image

Our youngest son, Cedric Lucius Felton (Rick) has just started Hogwarts, and was unsuprisingly sorted into Hufflepuff.
We were happy we had a full set of houses, and were not at all shocked where our quiet, shy baby boy was sorted.
What did suprise us, was him trying out for the Quidditch Team, and making reserve Seeker in his first year!
Unbeknown to us, our oldest two boys had been coaching him for years, and it was a very pleasant shock
receiving a letter from his head of house, asking permission for him to play!
Posted Image

#6 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:55 PM

Radcliffe

DH: Bastien Johnson - Half-Blood - Professional Quidditch Player for the Chudley Cannons
DW: Susanna O'Brien - Muggle Born - Auror

DD: Nova Briony

DD: Avita Sicily

DS: Stone Vidar
DS: Forrest Merlin

DD: Daphne Riviera
DS: Errol Dublin

DS: Albus Cedric

Bastien and Susanna Radcliffe met at Hogwarts. Bastien, a half-blood, was a chaser for the quidditch team. Though he was an excellent athlete, his academics were subpar. Susanna, a muggle-born, agreed to tutor Bastien. After several months of late night study sessions, the two became an item. After graduating Hogwarts, Bastien and Susanna were married in a large, magical ceremony. Bastien was offered a contract with the Chudley Cannons and Susanna secured a position as an auror with the Ministry of Magic.

Over the years, Bastien and Susanna have welcomed 7 children: Nova Briony (14), a top student at Hogwarts, excelling in charms; Avita Sicily (12), also a student at Hogwarts, feels she is always in Nova's shadow and tries to set herself apart, often leading to trouble; Stone Vidar (9), lives at home and attends a muggle school, he enjoys quidditch, reading and animals; Forrest Merlin (9), Stone's twin, also attends a muggle school and enjoys quidditch, he shows a lot of promise as a top seeker, he could care less about school and is always looking for the next adventure; Daphne Rivierra (5) and Errol Dublin (5) are twins who are starting their first year at a muggle school, both enjoy school and playing outside, Daphne is more outgoing and will talk to anyone, Errol is shy, moody and sometimes won't even talk to his own family! Albus Cedric (2) is the baby of the family. Al is a live wire, spoiled by his siblings. He is prone to tantrums when he doesn't get his way. He has two speeds - go, go, go and sound asleep.

Bastien and Susanna Radcliffe; Nova, Avita, Stone, Forrest, Daphne, Errol and Al.

#7 ~Nadezhda

~Nadezhda

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,588 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 03:57 PM

LN: Wright

DH: Tobias Samson, muggle-born; Reporter for The Daily Prophet. [34]
DW: Eileen Bianca, pure-blood; Auror. [34]

DS: Orion Duncan [13]

DD: Cassia Avalon [11]

DS: Javor Damocles [8]

DS/DS: Lucian Roderick & Magnus Caliban [5]

DS: Teddy Albus [1 and 1/2]

Toby Wright and Eileen Van Court met at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Though they had known eachother and been friends quite from the beginning, they only became a couple shy of their sixth year.

After getting married at the young age of 20, Toby, the muggle-born son of two journalists, started working at the Daily Prophet; Eileen, who came from a large, ancient family of wizards, became an Auror. When Eileen became pregnant for the first time, she and Toby moved to a less crowded area, and bought a big country house where they now live with their six children, aged thirteen to nineteen months: Orion, Cassia, Javor, Lucian, Magnus and Teddy.

#8 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 07:08 PM

LN: Grint

DH: Walter Scrimgeour, Half-Blood, Auror
DW: Sybil Laurentia, Pure-Blood, Reporter for The Daily Prophet

DD: Adhara Gwendolyn
DD: Cassia Olympia
DD: Zinnia Persephone
DD/DS: Hermione Juno / Ignatius Percival
DD/DS/DD: Luna Bellatrix / Sirius Alastor/ Minerva Lily

#9 JordanElizabeth

JordanElizabeth

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 07:32 PM

yay Harry Potter!! ;)

LN: Felton

DH: Bilius Salazar, Pure Blood, Reporter for the Daily Prophet
DW: Andromeda Grace, Muggle Born, Seeker for the Holyhead Harpies

DS: Orion Luca
DS: Felix Everest
DS/DD: Oliver Adonis/Luna Athena
DS/DS: Sirius James/Theodore Remus
DD/DS/DD: Lily Hermione/Draco Severus/Molly Ginevra

Bill and Andy with: Orion, Felix, Oliver, Luna, Sirius, Teddy, Lily, Draco and Molly

#10 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:02 AM

LN: Wright

(37)DH: Lucius Robin; pure-blood, Auror
(37)DW: Elladora Amanda; muggle-born, reporter for the Daily Prophet (ex-keeper for Puddlemere United)

(18)DD: Aurora Evie
(15)DS: Maximus Dublin
(13)DD/DD: Willow Athena / Dhalia Calliope
(11)DD/DD: Lilah Hermione / Myah Winnifred
(2)DS: James Neville

The Wright's
Luc and Ella
Rory, Max, Will, Lia, Lilah, Myah and Jamie

#11 Hannah

Hannah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,785 posts
  • Interests:I love writing, reading, sports of any kind(my favorites being basketball & soccer), music, and hanging out with my friends and family.

AND, I of course love thinking of baby names even though that is a VERY far in the future thing for me because I'm still young!

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:32 PM

Posted Image

Nice to meet you, my name is Ariel Maisie Grint, I'm a muggle-born witch, and I am married to the love of my life, Toby Malcolm Grint, a pure-blooded wizard. We met in my first year, his second in the Gryffindor common room and have been best friends (and more after my fourth year) ever since.

Toby has worked his hardest to become an Auror for as long as I can remember and went to Auror training three weeks after our Hogwarts graduation, I can't blame him for following his dream, but I was so terrified when he left to find out I was expecting our first child. Luckily for us, our families were very supportive and while he was away for the four months of auror training, we constantly wrote and I told him in the first letter that I was pregnant. He was amazing about it and though he tried to come home, I wouldn't let him, and I'm glad I didn't, because he is one of the top aurors now! As for myself, I own my own clothing shop in Diagon Alley. It's very successful and my daughters love having the latest fashions as soon as they arrive.

I have the perfect family and could not be more happy with where I have wound up in life.

Posted Image

DD: Luna Beatrix (17)

She's got her father's temper and my confidence, and put that together and you know she's got a fiery persona, but that's exactly what everyone has always claimed to love about Luna. She is intelligent and is going to be graduating from Hogwarts next month. She is co-captain of the Gryffindor quidditch team and plays chaser.

Posted Image

DD: Aurelia Salem (16)

Aurelia, our sweet and artistic angel. She has a gentle soul and a knack for making anyone and everything feel safe around her. We expected her to go to Hufflepuff, but she was put into Gryffindor as well. She often helps out with the Care of Magical Creatures professor and plans to take over his job in two years. In one year she'll graduate and study abroad, and the next she'll return home and he will retire. We are so happy for her.

#12 Hannah

Hannah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,785 posts
  • Interests:I love writing, reading, sports of any kind(my favorites being basketball & soccer), music, and hanging out with my friends and family.

AND, I of course love thinking of baby names even though that is a VERY far in the future thing for me because I'm still young!

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:33 PM

(continued...)

Posted Image
(River)

Posted Image
(Forrest)

DS/DS: River Ajax/ Forrest Apollo (15)

River and Forrest, our twins. They are hilarious, rambunctious, and completely different from each other. Forrest likes to keep to himself and has a few close friends; whereas River is friends with everyone and can start a conversation out of nothing. River is often at his friends house (who is a muggle) and has mastered the use of muggle devices. Both of the twins play on the quidditch team, Forrest is the Keeper and River is a beater.

Posted Image

DS/DD: Corbin Toby/ Daphne Ariel (9)

Corbin and Daphne were unexpected at best, we definitely thought we were done having children but I couldn't have been happier to find out we were expecting another set of twins. These two, unlike their older brothers, are glued at the hip. They love to be together and create a ton of mischief. They will start Hogwarts in two years and cannot wait, even though the older children assure them that the homework is terrible!

Posted Image

DS: Sirius Arthur (7)

Sirius is our last little surprise. He is the only one who got my blond hair and blue eyes. He loves to draw and every summer begs the older kids to teach him how to play quidditch. Though I'm hesitant about having my baby (even though he's seven) on a broom, I can't help but love the way our family games always turn out.

#13 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 25 February 2010 - 11:06 AM

Last name: Rowling

DH Orion Caspar (half blood) Reporter for The Daily Prophet
DW Aurelia Adelaide (pure blood) Quidditch player

DS/DD Atlas Barnaby, Capella Gwendolyn
DD Laelia Avalon
DD Meadow Venus
DS/DS Caradoc Albus, Delwyn Alastair
DD Rowena Fleur

#14 LiteBrite

LiteBrite

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 09:53 PM

Great idea, I love Harry Potter! ;)

DH: George Octavius- Pure-Blood, Hogwarts Professor (Defense against the Dark Arts)
DW: Mariana Boot- Pure-Blood, Hogwarts Headmaster (Your choice)
DD: Luna Jessamy 20
DS: Maximus Caymen (Max) 18
DD: Lilly Athena 16
DS/DS: Sirius James/ Thomas Christopher 13
DD: Hermione Fleur 12

My name is Mariana Grint, but everyone calls me Anna. My husband George and I meet in my 4th year of Hogwarts. He was a year older than me, and in a different house. He was in Gryffindor, whilst I was in Ravenclaw. He was a prefect and captian of the quidditch team, I was just your average spectator. I was studying in the library for final exams one evening when, being as outgoing as we was, he came over and asked me to go to Hogsmead with him the next weekend. I said yes and we've been inseparable ever since. George now teaches Defense against the Dark Arts and I am the newest headmaster at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
The weekend after George proposed to me, and the week before he was headed off for training, I told him I was expecting. I was nervous about his reaction, but ecstatic when the was thrilled. 9 months later we welcomed our first daughter, Luna Jessamy.
Hi, I'm Luna Jessamy Wright and I'm 20 years of age. I married my wonderful husband, Callum Wright (23), a half-blood, soon after graduating from Hogwarts. Last year we had our first child, a girl, Alice Capella.
Callum and I meet, like my parents, in Hogwarts. We were both Seekers for our houses quidditch team. (mine being ravenclaw, his being Gryffindor) We "became an item" my fourth year of Hogwarts and dated off and on until he graduated. Since then we've been going strong. Callum finished his training to work at the Ministry of Magic and recently got a promotion. I am still in training to become a Quibbler Editor.
Posted Image -[ Luna, Callum, and Alice

Hi, my name is Maximus Caymen, but you can call me Max. I am eighteen and in my final year of Hogwarts. I, like my father, was placed in the Gryffindor house, and fit in perfectly. Until this year I could have honestly cared less about me grades, but since I dream of becoming and Auror, this is changing. I found the girl of my dreams and hope to marry Emma in the distant future. I love Defense against the Dark Arts, like my father, and going to Hogsmead with friends.
Posted Image

Hi, m name is Lilly Athena and I'm in my sixth year of Hogwarts. I love to play quidditch. I'm a beater, and find it a great way to let my anger out. I also love to read in the library. Sometimes I even sneak into the restricted section at night. I'm currently dating Nevis Westworthy and have loads of fun with him. I aspire to become an accountant at Gringotts.
Posted Image

Hi, I'm Sirius James, but the name Sirius doesn't describe me well. I'm very easy going and love to joke around. I'm in my third year of Hogwarts and in the Gryffindor house. I love quidditch, but unfortunately have no athletic bone in my body. So I settle for watching. I'm not sure what I want to do in my future, but I can promise you it will not be dull.
Posted Image

#15 LiteBrite

LiteBrite

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 10:02 PM

continued...

Hi, I'm Thomas Christopher, but you can call me Tom. I'm Sirius' twin brother, but we are total opposites. I'm very serious and love to excel at Hogwarts. I'm in the Ravenclaw house, and play seeker for the quittich team. I love to read and study with my friends.
Posted Image

Hello, I'm Hermione Fleur and I am enjoying my second year at Hogwarts. I love Care of Magical Creatures class and taking care of others. I'm very good at Potions and Transfiguration. I hope to become a healer here at Hogwarts some day.
Posted Image

great idea! I loved this!! ;)

#16 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 02:32 PM

LN: Watson

DH: Cedric Josiah.
Half-blood.
Hogwarts teacher - dark arts.
DW: Juliet Isabelle.
Pure-blood.
Auror.

DD: Luna Imogen
DD: Cassia Avalon
DS: Finn Helios
DD/DD: Daphne Minerva and Eden Ginevra
DS: James Albus.

The Watsons.

Cedric and Juliet.

Luna, Cassia, Finn, Daphne, Eden and James.

<3

#17 MrsHale

MrsHale

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 11:23 AM

DH: Benjy Tristan "Ben"; Pure-blood; Hogwarts professor for DADA (38)
DW: Penelope Eleanor "Penny"; Half-blood; Hogwarts preofessor for Charms (38)
Ben and Penny had met on the first day of hogwarts when they were both sorted into Ravenclaw. When they were in their 3rd year they noticed that they had feelings towards eachother and with a little help from Penny's best frien Luna they became a couple.
When they both graduated they knew exactly what they wanted to be and both applied to be Professors at Hogwarts. Not before long they both got accepted and started working 2 years after graduation. A year later they got some exciting news Penny was pregnant WITH TWINS.

DS/DS: Jupiter Lennon/ Sabik Callum (17)
Posted Image
Jupiter and Sabik are exactly alike, Identical twins who have been connected at the hip since they could crawl. They both followed their parents being sorted into Ravenclaw. Jupiter is following his dream of becoming a Auror while Sabik wants to open his own shop is diagon alley. Jupiter has a girlfriend which he plans to marry once they graduate school and you'll never guess who it is. Luna's daughter Jessamy Carmella.

DS: Marcus Trenton (15)
Posted Image
Marcus wasn't exactly a star child. He was placed straight into Slytherin and is close enough to be the new Draco Malfoy. Luckily enough that spot was taken by Draco Malfoys son Scorpion. Penny and Ben were suprised at their sons actics. Marcus even went against his own brothers.

DS: Ash Sirius (13)
Posted Image
Ash was most deffinately the oposite to his older brother. He was the shy, quiet one in the family and was sorted into Gryffindor and the hat wasn't even sat on his head for a millisecond. He fit in straight away and became friends with Ron and Hermione Weasleys daughter Poppy. It's to early to think about girlfriends yet.

DS/DS: Cullen Everett/ Damon Jermaine (11)
Posted Image
Just been sorted into Gryffindor Cullen the youngest of the twin brothers made friends straight away. While Damon who was sorted into Ravenclaw Has only 2 main friends and is seen as the new Harry Potter. When they can the boys meet up and hang around but being in different houses is not helping and they have been drifting apart especially since their mates don't like eachother.

DD: Luna Sibyll (7)
Posted Image
After years of looking after boys and on one last attempt Penny and Ben got their princess. Luna- Named after Penny's BFFL- is a little menace as she copys her brothers 24/7 she cant wait to join them at hogwarts since she always feels left alone when her brothers leave for school. (In the pic; She's ready to start hogwarts)

#18 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:20 PM

DH: Thomas "Thom" Broderick
DW: Antigone Margaret (Pummell)

Thom Grint was born to two Pure-Blood parents and Antigone Pummell was born to two muggle parents. They met when they were both students at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Thom inherited his parents bookstore, The Never-Ending Storybooks Bookstore, in Diagon Alley. Antigone is a columnist for The Daily Prophet, where she writes about the commonalities in both the Muggle and Wizarding world. Her column on teen parenting won an award from the Committee for the Acceptance of Muggle People (CAMP).

DD: Alya Georgina
DS: Julius Salem
DS: Zephyr Titan
DD/DD: Eliana Celine / Fabienne Celeste
DS: Remus James

#19 katie.

katie.

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,257 posts
  • Interests:Reading, watching movies, swimming