• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BellaBoo

BellaBoo

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:The Boston Bruins. Harry Potter. My best friends. Country Music. London. Baby Names :)

Posted 09 November 2008 - 05:05 PM

I’m writing a book about 5 families in a small town. The husbands/fathers were all high school football stars. They are now married with kids. It goes back and forth from the late 70s when the five guys were in high school, but the main story takes place in the current day, with their children.

Here are the names I have so far.
Bennet family:
Father: Don
Mother: ?? needs name** (teacher, Don’s college sweetheart. Very kind and sweet. Doesn’t like football as much as the other wives)
Daughter: Kristi Ann

Prior family:
Father (and head coach): Mickey
Mother: ?? needs name** (home-maker, Mickey’s high school sweetheart and former head cheerleader. Blonde and still gorgeous. Got married during college and never graduated. Understands how important football is to the town, since she grew up there)
First son: Jason Daniel “Jay”
Daughter: ?? needs name** (shy and studious, she’s a dancer and not a cheerleader like her mom. She’s short and curvy, cute but not beautiful or ‘hott’. Kristi is her best friend. Long brown hair and blue eyes. She’s about 15/16)
Youngest son: Benjamin Michael “Benny”

Nash family:
Father: Tim
Mother: Georgine
First son: Samuel David “Sam” {Not positive about that one
Second son: Timothy Lucas Jr. “TJ”

Baldwin family:
Father: Billy
Mother: Joanne (deceased)
Step-mother: ?? needs name** (she is very young, and a former Miss Tennessee. She just recently married Billy and has trouble getting along with his children. Billy is very wealthy, so she is thought to be a gold digger. Reddish blonde hair, tall and curvy. Very attractive)
Daughter: ?? needs name** (she is off at college, but comes home some weekends to see her brother play. She had a relationship with Chris Malone in high school. Very close to her brother but doesn’t see him very often)
Son: Scott William “Scottie”

Malone Family:
Father: Colin
Mother: Lisa
First son: Christopher Patrick “Chris” (deceased) {not positive about that one either
Second son: Casey James

So I need a name for Mrs. Bennet, Mrs. Prior, the Prior daughter, the Baldwin daughter, the new Mrs. Baldwin and opinions on Sam Nash and Chris Malone. Thanks so much you guys!

I also need a name for the town. It is very small, kinda boring. Football is a very big deal in the town. The football team is the Bloodhounds (a.k.a. the Hounds).

Ps… I tried to keep this post as short as possible, I just wanted to give you guys a little portrait of the characters that need names.

#2 HarmonyP

HarmonyP

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Well, obviously, I love names! They're so fun to look for and to search for the right name for the right character. I love writing, which is why I'm in constant search for a good name. I want to be an author one day, so my fingers are crossed. I also enjoy dance and hanging out with my friends.

Posted 09 November 2008 - 08:59 PM

I’m writing a book about 5 families in a small town. The husbands/fathers were all high school football stars. They are now married with kids. It goes back and forth from the late 70s when the five guys were in high school, but the main story takes place in the current day, with their children.

Bennet family:
Mother: Melissa [/b](teacher, Don’s college sweetheart. Very kind and sweet. Doesn’t like football as much as the other wives)

Prior family:
Mother: Stacy[/b] (home-maker, Mickey’s high school sweetheart and former head cheerleader. Blonde and still gorgeous. Got married during college and never graduated. Understands how important football is to the town, since she grew up there)
Daughter: Zoey Christine [/b](shy and studious, she’s a dancer and not a cheerleader like her mom. She’s short and curvy, cute but not beautiful or ‘hott’. Kristi is her best friend. Long brown hair and blue eyes. She’s about 15/16)

Nash family:
First son: Samuel David “Sam” ( outgoing and a bit of a partier. football team, but not necessarily crazy about the spot. best friends with Chris Malone, was there when he died)

Baldwin family:
Step-mother: Kristy Leigh [/b](she is very young, and a former Miss Tennessee. She just recently married Billy and has trouble getting along with his children. Billy is very wealthy, so she is thought to be a gold digger. Reddish blonde hair, tall and curvy. Very attractive)
Daughter: Olivia Kathrine [/b](she is off at college, but comes home some weekends to see her brother play. She had a relationship with Chris Malone in high school. Very close to her brother but doesn’t see him very often)

Malone Family:
First son: Christopher Patrick “Chris” (deceased) (a little mroe reserved, but kind. football captain. best friends with Sam Nash. had a relationship with Olivia Baldwin just before he passed away)

So I need a name for Mrs. Bennet, Mrs. Prior, the Prior daughter, the Baldwin daughter, the new Mrs. Baldwin and opinions on Sam Nash and Chris Malone. Thanks so much you guys!

I also need a name for the town. It is very small, kinda boring. Football is a very big deal in the town. The football team is the Bloodhounds (a.k.a. the Hounds).

Ps… I tried to keep this post as short as possible, I just wanted to give you guys a little portrait of the characters that need names.

#3 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing
    Reading

Posted 09 November 2008 - 09:12 PM

Bennet family:
Mother: Lucy (teacher, Don’s college sweetheart. Very kind and sweet. Doesn’t like football as much as the other wives)

Prior family:
Father (and head coach): Michael Johnathan "Mickey"
Mother: Melanie (home-maker, Mickey’s high school sweetheart and former head cheerleader. Blonde and still gorgeous. Got married during college and never graduated. Understands how important football is to the town, since she grew up there)
Daughter: Alexandra Isabelle "Allie" (shy and studious, she’s a dancer and not a cheerleader like her mom. She’s short and curvy, cute but not beautiful or ‘hott’. Kristi is her best friend. Long brown hair and blue eyes. She’s about 15/16)

Nash family:
First son: Samuel David “Sam” {Really cute!

Baldwin family:
Step-mother: Ashleigh (she is very young, and a former Miss Tennessee. She just recently married Billy and has trouble getting along with his children. Billy is very wealthy, so she is thought to be a gold digger. Reddish blonde hair, tall and curvy. Very attractive)
Daughter: Katherine Joanna (she is off at college, but comes home some weekends to see her brother play. She had a relationship with Chris Malone in high school. Very close to her brother but doesn’t see him very often)

Malone Family:
First son: Christopher Patrick “Chris” (deceased) {It's very cute!

#4 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 02:37 PM

Bennet family:
Mother: Karen Ann(teacher, Don’s college sweetheart. Very kind and sweet. Doesn’t like football as much as the other wives)

Prior family:
Mother: Sandra/Sandy (home-maker, Mickey’s high school sweetheart and former head cheerleader. Blonde and still gorgeous. Got married during college and never graduated. Understands how important football is to the town, since she grew up there)
Daughter: Leslie Jane(nn Lee) (shy and studious, she’s a dancer and not a cheerleader like her mom. She’s short and curvy, cute but not beautiful or ‘hott’. Kristi is her best friend. Long brown hair and blue eyes. She’s about 15/16)

Nash family:
First son: Samuel David “Sam” {Not positive about that one

Baldwin family:
Step-mother: Jessica Leigh (Jessi)(she is very young, and a former Miss Tennessee. She just recently married Billy and has trouble getting along with his children. Billy is very wealthy, so she is thought to be a gold digger. Reddish blonde hair, tall and curvy. Very attractive)
Daughter: Elizabeth (Lizzie) Hope(she is off at college, but comes home some weekends to see her brother play. She had a relationship with Chris Malone in high school. Very close to her brother but doesn’t see him very often)

Malone Family:
First son: Christopher Patrick “Chris” (deceased) {not positive about that one either

I'm from a small town Gray and we were the Grayhounds (spelled this way because of the town).
The town could be called something with Blood in it...Blodwen, Blodder, Blodville, Blodsen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users