3 replies to this topic

#1 Jack Jack

Jack Jack

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 10:11 PM

I'm writing a story about two brothers, 13 and 16 years old, who are left orphaned after their Mother dies from breast cancer. Their Father was killed in the line of duty when their Mother was pregnant with the younger of the two. Their Mother’s best friend, Sarah, becomes their guardian. Sarah has two daughters, Cassie (16) and Noelle (13), who are close to the boys.

Cassie and the older boy started out best friends, they started dating around the time they turned 13. Noelle and the younger boy are best friends, unlike their older siblings a romance is not in their future.

The boys are moved from LA, where they grew up, to Phoenix, Arizona, where Sarah moved a few years before.

The older boy is very athletic. He loves to surf every chance he gets. His normal mode of transportation is his skateboard. After the move he joins three teams; football, wrestling, and baseball. He shines in all three, but after the first year decides to concentrate on only football. He is smart; his grades are mostly Bs with a couple As. He is one of the popular kids, always has been.

The younger boy is much like his older brother. He surfs and skateboards. After the move he joins also joins three teams; soccer, wrestling, and swimming. He differs from his brother by being second or third best in his sports. After the first year in Phoenix he drops wrestling. He is also smart; his grades are mostly as with a couple Bs. He is a popular kid, but he prefers not to be directly in the limelight.

For their last name I was thinking Potter or Parker, but I’m not sure. I would love suggestions.

For their first names I was thinking names along the lines of Kieran and Beckett. I am open to any and all ideas.

Older Brother

Younger Brother

Thanks.

#2 Primrose

Primrose

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Acting<br />Singing <br />Dancing<br />Reading

Posted 31 May 2010 - 11:01 AM

Older Brother:

Archer
Asher
Carter
Mason

Younger Brother:

James
Nicholas
Matthew
Brandon

Hope these help!

Prim

#3 Jack Jack

Jack Jack

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 04:43 PM

What do you think about me using Cody and Cade? I'm not sure of the spelling of the names.

I also like William and Remington with the nicknames Liam and Remy.

A third option would be Kieran and Beckett.

#4 Jack Jack

Jack Jack

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 06:45 AM

I picked the name Kieran Dakoda nn Kody, for the one of the boys (not sure which yet). What is a good fn and mn combo that goes with his name? All ideas welcome. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users