• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Nicole:)

Nicole:)

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:25 PM

As usual I'm looking over my name list! Can you tell me what you think of these names? Thanks!

Conner Nathaniel (This has always been my favorite boy name. I'm in love with it!)
Jace Cameron
Blake Matthew
Bryce Caden

Avree Michele - Avree has been my favorite girl name for a few years. (Pronounced Ave-ree) A lot of people dont seem to like the spelling. I prefer that spelling to any other, though. I dislike how Avery looks for some reason. I love this name but I'm not sure it fits with my other girls names because I tend to like more trendy, popular names and sometimes I feel like Avree is too different? Do you think it fits well with my other girl names? And how about the spelling? (I do think Conner & Avree would make a great sib set but thats really the only name I can see it with)

Bailee Elise-  I just added Bailee to my list and kinda just threw Elise with it for now. Any suggestions?

Hannah Aubree/Aubri - I like it spelled Aubri but I know some people will think I'm trying to be unique or creative..again I just like that spelling a lot better. Not trying to be creative lol

Ryleigh Sophia
Kylie Elizabeth
Alexis Natalia "Lexie"
Makayla Roxanne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users