51 replies to this topic

#21 Filly

Filly

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:04 AM

Look, I wasn't being rude, I was apologizing for giving you advice, when you were obviously not looking for it (though I still don't get why you posted then) and then I was pointing out how inconsiderate you were being for not even thanking the people who gave you feedback or responding at all to their suggestions other than in obnoxious ways. Which you just did yet again. Anyone else seeing a pattern here?

And for the record, I do not believe you are a mother of three at all, in fact I do not believe that you're old enough to have even gotten pregnant at all. You have no social skills, and less patience and tolerance than most 13 year olds. Myself and many others have been more than kind with suggestions and dealing with your rude behavior, and you continue it just to get a rise out of people. I'm willing to bet you spend your days joining forums and seeing how far you can go until you get banned. What a nice life. Oh, and thanks for telling me I look weird....you're incredibly perceptive because I DO look weird, but you've never even seen me and somehow know that! I think we have a Seer on our hands ladies and gentlemen!

#22 soccerisluv(:

soccerisluv(:

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:05 AM

as everyone says, in the end, it is your choice, however, your children's names are not my style.

#23 Guest_Evy_*

Guest_Evy_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:33 AM

Look, I wasn't being rude, I was apologizing for giving you advice, when you were obviously not looking for it (though I still don't get why you posted then) and then I was pointing out how inconsiderate you were being for not even thanking the people who gave you feedback or responding at all to their suggestions other than in obnoxious ways. Which you just did yet again. Anyone else seeing a pattern here?

And for the record, I do not believe you are a mother of three at all, in fact I do not believe that you're old enough to have even gotten pregnant at all. You have no social skills, and less patience and tolerance than most 13 year olds. Myself and many others have been more than kind with suggestions and dealing with your rude behavior, and you continue it just to get a rise out of people. I'm willing to bet you spend your days joining forums and seeing how far you can go until you get banned. What a nice life. Oh, and thanks for telling me I look weird....you're incredibly perceptive because I DO look weird, but you've never even seen me and somehow know that! I think we have a Seer on our hands ladies and gentlemen!

*Standing Ovation* Excellent! Well put.

Sally, as everyone has pointed out: if you have the names come out then why come on here and ask for advice? And once we give them to you, you all but claw our eyes out because you don't like our opinions. And then you proceed to ridicule yourself by replying like things like : "You look weird!"

Its spelled Delaney not Delanie just so you know. And its Claire......with an E.

I still don't like Delaney or Claire. Not my type of name.

What is your problem???? lol

I think - and I'm taking a gander on this - is that you're taking this the wrong way. We gave our opinions. You didn't like them. And then you insult us for not liking them. So the problem *may* be you.

Done. My. Rant.

#24 soccerisluv(:

soccerisluv(:

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:40 AM

Nice rant, Zayda. Everything you said/commented on made perfect sense!

#25 Filly

Filly

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 11:22 AM

Sally, as everyone has pointed out: if you have the names come out then why come on here and ask for advice? And once we give them to you, you all but claw our eyes out because you don't like our opinions. And then you proceed to ridicule yourself by replying like things like : "You look weird!"

I think - and I'm taking a gander on this - is that you're taking this the wrong way. We gave our opinions. You didn't like them. And then you insult us for not liking them. So the problem *may* be you.

Done. My. Rant.

Thank you, thank you, Evy. And, my sentiments exactly for the rest of your post. Though now I kinda hope we didn't scare her away, I was having too much fun! Oh, and that message you posted in the other thread that she sent you....I just about fell off my chair I was laughing so hard.

#26 Guest_Evy_*

Guest_Evy_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2009 - 11:45 AM

Thank you, thank you, Evy. And, my sentiments exactly for the rest of your post. Though now I kinda hope we didn't scare her away, I was having too much fun! Oh, and that message you posted in the other thread that she sent you....I just about fell off my chair I was laughing so hard.

Hehe, that wasn't the only one she sent me. Eventually, she just turned off her PM so I wouldn't message her back. Well, you can't pick an argument with me and then cut me off. Might as well take it where she will see it. Plus you guys got a chance to see how childish it was.

#27 Guest_erowyn_*

Guest_erowyn_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2009 - 11:48 AM

i really do agree that this is not a mother of 3. i am betting shes probably a teenage girl who wishes she was a mother but either cant get a guy for what ever reason or just doesnt realize that it takes an ADULT to have a child. but i do agree that i hope she sticks around. its kinda entertaining waiting to see what stupid thing she will say next

#28 Momo Cicerone

Momo Cicerone

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,022 posts
  • Interests:-Manga/Anime
    -Reality shows
    -Fanfiction (ages ago)
    -Books (Science fiction, Romance, Fantasy, Poetry, Adventure, Suspense, etc)
    -Shopping (shoes -watched too much Sex & the City)
    -Movies (and popcorn)
    -Surfing the internet
    -Video games (ages ago)
    -Dogs (Have an Alaskan Malamute named Zoe)
    -Karaoke (could stay all night long)
    -Drawing (ages ago, already lost my touch)

Posted 17 May 2009 - 09:19 PM

See..? That's the reason why I didn't want post my reply on the first place.

Seriously, I'm done being nice. Thanks for the backup, Filly and Zayda!

#29 Jaiden*Evie*Emmy

Jaiden*Evie*Emmy

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 09:28 PM

Done. My. Rant.

just another sorry reply lol

#30 Guest_Evy_*

Guest_Evy_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:16 AM

just another sorry reply lol

When did I say sorry?? :wub:

#31 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:28 AM

LOL Zayda!! Sorry, that made me laugh. :wub:

Right, Sally, as ive said -if you dont have anything nice to say, then dont bother saying it. Theres ways of saying things, and youre going about it all wrong. You asked us for our opinions, and then get angry when we dont agree or when you dont like what weve said. If youre set on the names, then why put a post up asking for opinions, when you clearly do not want, nor respect those opinions. If you didnt want advice, then you shouldnt ask for it.

Oh, and why does it seem that every topic you go on, you seem to start an argument? Just an observation. (:

-And just thought id say, that i sound more mature then you do, and im a 16 year old, NOT 'a mother of three'. God knows if you even are. But dont you think theres something a little wrong with that?

And now to the names.

I like Everly- spelled like this, or 'Everli/Everlee' but agree with Cadence that it looks 'messy'. I dont really like -Leigh endings, apart from on the occasional name. I think that Addison Olivia Claire would be a better fn. But this is your child, so it is ultimately- YOUR decision.

Im done. :)

-Yasmine <3

#32 Momo Cicerone

Momo Cicerone

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,022 posts
    -Reality shows
    -Fanfiction (ages ago)
    -Movies (and popcorn)
    -Surfing the internet
    -Video games (ages ago)

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:51 AM

Ok, I'm officially the only one on here who likes -leigh endings. :wub:

-Off topic, Yasmine. I loved everything you said ;) except for the -leight ending issue :)

#33 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 02:05 AM

I Like Leigh endings -But only one names like Emma-Leigh. :) And thanks. LOL!. :wub: I just figured id add my opinion to the bunch.

-Yasmine <3

#34 Filly

Filly

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:38 AM

I love how she (she? Cuz now I'm leaning more toward 8 year old boy--the maturity level would be about right) didn't even reply to my long post. Darn, I hope I made it simpler enough for her to read. And really, I don't mean to be insulting, but I can't help it, she has just pushed me that far. And, like I said, this is too fun! Oh, and if I "look weird" again for this post, Sally, that was my intent!

#35 Guest_Evy_*

Guest_Evy_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2009 - 11:12 AM

Hehe Filly. Even if she replies to your comment, you wont understand a word she says. She makes no sense.

#36 soccerisluv(:

soccerisluv(:

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 02:48 PM

Lol everyone!

#37 Guest_Evy_*

Guest_Evy_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2009 - 11:25 AM

Hey Filly? Lookie at this:

and you are questioning my age..........wooo hooo for SO's............good greif take a good look at yourself first

Ahhh Sally. Stop messaging me. You only make yourself look 'weird'.

#38 Momo Cicerone

Momo Cicerone

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,022 posts
    -Reality shows
    -Fanfiction (ages ago)
    -Movies (and popcorn)
    -Surfing the internet
    -Video games (ages ago)

Posted 20 May 2009 - 08:34 AM

*Big Yawn*

Some people are just born to embarrass themselves.

#39 Filly

Filly

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 11:12 AM

Oh my gosh! LoL to both of you! You're absolutely right, I think she DOES live to embarrass herself. Hahahahahaha! My goodness...when will the madness end?

#40 Cadence & Nathan

Cadence & Nathan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 12:33 PM

Omg you guys, I got such a laugh out of the conversation :wub: I have always questioned her age. It certainly isn't that of a person who has graduated elementary school, that's for sure. Nathan's 7 year old brother is more mature than this "person" is. Golly...this is just crazy lol I wonder if she/he/whatever goes around to the boards and waits to see how long it is before she is banned...haha I could see it happening :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users