*Part 1*

*Part 2*

*Part 3*

*Part 4*

Redecorating!

And having a baby!

Dice needed

A year later you are expecting again.

However, nesting hits you hard and you redo a lot of rooms in the house.

After you find out what you're having, you get to work!

Roll for what you're having

If you roll an odd: Boy

If you roll an even: Girl

The Kitchen

If you roll a 1-4, Modern Styled or Retro Styled

If you roll a 5-8, Contemporary Styled or Classic Styled

Living Room

If you roll a 1 or 5, Romantic Styled or Asian Styled

If you roll a 2 or 6, Contemporary Styled or Eclectic Styled

If you roll a 3 or 7, Mid-Century Modern Styled or Mediterranean Styled

If you roll a 4 or 8, Family Friendly Styled or Old World Styled

Playroom

If you roll a 1, Tree House or Pirates

If you roll a 2, Superhero or Fairy Garden

If you roll a 3, Castle or Circus

If you roll a 4, Nautical or Winter

If you roll a 5, Mario or Sesame Street

If you roll a 6, Cars or House

If you roll a 7, Library or Lego

If you roll a 8, Grocery Store or Camping

Guest Room (if you have one, see kids rooms below to see if you do)

If you roll a 1/4/7/8, Nautical Themed or Modern Styled

If you roll a 2/3/5/6, Luxury Styled or Cottage Styled

Master Bedroom

If your fall wedding colors were cranberry, brown & blue, this is the master bedroom

If your fall wedding colors were neutral, this is the master bedroom

If your fall wedding colors were yellow & green, this is the master bedroom

If your fall wedding colors were lavender, this is the master bedroom

If your fall wedding colors were emerald & ivory, this is the master bedroom

If your fall wedding colors were berry, this is the master bedroom

If your fall wedding colors were orange & ivory, this is the master bedroom

If your fall wedding colors were blue, ivory & gold, this is the master bedroom

If your winter wedding colors were berry & blush pink, this is the master bedroom

If your winter wedding colors were emerald & gray, this is the master bedroom

If your winter wedding colors were orchid, blush & lavender, this is the master bedroom

If your winter wedding colors were blue, jade & ivory, this is the master bedroom

If your winter wedding colors were camel, gray & ivory, this is the master bedroom

If your winter wedding colors were blue & chocolate, this is the master bedroom

If your winter wedding colors were black, gray & white, this is the master bedroom

If your winter wedding colors were blue & white, this is the master bedroom

If your spring wedding colors were aqua & fuchsia, this is the master bedroom

If your spring wedding colors were yellow & green, this is the master bedroom

If your spring wedding colors were rose, blush & gold, this is the master bedroom

If your spring wedding colors were green & ivory, this is the master bedroom

If your spring wedding colors were blue & yellow, this is the master bedroom

If your spring wedding colors were mint & coral, this is the master bedroom

If your spring wedding colors were purple & gold, this is the master bedroom

If your spring wedding colors were coral, fuchsia & white, this is the master bedroom

If your summer wedding colors were silver & gold, this is the master bedroom

If your summer wedding colors were plum, blue & gray, this is the master bedroom

If your summer wedding colors were green & cream, this is the master bedroom

If your summer wedding colors were red, white & navy, this is the master bedroom

If your summer wedding colors were orange & yellow, this is the master bedroom

If your summer wedding colors were blush, silver & cream, this is the master bedroom

If your summer wedding colors were pink, purple & orange, this is the master bedroom

If your summer wedding colors were yellow & coral, this is the master bedroom

Kids Rooms

If you picked 0-2 Kids House 1 or House 2: You have 4 bedrooms (Master, Playroom, 2 kids rooms)

If you have a 4 year old daughter, 1 year old son and are expecting a daughter: Daughters 1 or Daughters 2 // Son 1 or Son 2

If you have a 4 year old daughter, 1 year old son and are expecting a son: Daughter 1 or Daughter 2 // Sons 1 or Sons 2

If you have a 4 year old son, 1 year old daughter and are expecting a son: Daughter 1 or Daughter 2 // Sons 1 or Sons 2

If you have a 4 year old son, 1 year old daughter and are expecting a daughter: Daughters 1 or Daughters 2 // Son 1 or Son 2

If you have 4 year old twin daughters, a 1 year old daughter and are expecting a daughter: Twins 1 or Twins 2 // Daughters 1 or Daughters 2

If you have 4 year old twin daughters, a 1 year old daughter and are expecting a son: Daughters 1 or Daughters 2 // Son 1 or Son 2

If you have 4 year old twin sons, a 1 year old son and are expecting a son: Twins 1 or Twins 2 // Sons 1 or Sons 2

If you have 4 year old twin sons, a 1 year old son and are expecting a daughter: Daughter 1 or Daughter 2 // Sons 1 or Sons 2

If you have a 4 year old son&daughter, a 1 year old son and are expecting a daughter: Daughters 1 or Daughters 2 // Sons 1 or Sons 2

If you have a 4 year old son&daughter, a 1 year old son and are expecting a son: Daughter 1 or Daughter 2 // Sons (sorry can't find another)

If you picked 3-5 kids House 1 or House 2: You have 6 bedrooms (Master, Playroom, Guestroom, 3 kids rooms)

If you have a 4 year old daughter, 1 year old son and are expecting a daughter: Daughter 1 or Daughter 2 // Son 1 or Son 2 // Nursery 1 or Nursery 2

If you have a 4 year old daughter, 1 year old son and are expecting a son: Daughter 1 or Daughter 2 // Son 1 or Son 2 // Nursery 1 or Nursery 2

If you have a 4 year old son, 1 year old daughter and are expecting a son: Son 1 or Son 2 // Daughter 1 or Daughter 2 *Purple butterfly with crib* // Nursery 1 or Nursery 2

If you have a 4 year old son, 1 year old daughter and are expecting a daughter: Son 1 or Son 2 // Daughter 1 or Daughter 2 *Purple butterfly with crib* // Nursery 1 or Nursery 2

If you have 4 year old twin daughters, a 1 year old daughter and are expecting a daughter: Twins 1 or Twins 2 // Daughter 1 or Daughter 2 *Purple butterfly with crib* // Nursery 1 or Nursery 2

If you have 4 year old twin daughters, a 1 year old daughter and are expecting a son: Twins 1 or Twins 2 // Daughter 1 or Daughter 2 *Purple butterfly with crib* // Nursery 1 or Nursery 2

If you have 4 year old twin sons, a 1 year old son and are expecting a son: Twins 1 or Twins 2 // Son 1 or Son 2 // Nursery 1 or Nursery 2

If you have 4 year old twin sons, a 1 year old son and are expecting a daughter: Twins 1 or Twins 2 // Son 1 or Son 2 // Nursery 1 or Nursery 2

If you have a 4 year old son&daughter, a 1 year old son and are expecting a daughter: Daughter 1 or Daughter 2 // Sons 1 or Sons 2 // Nursery 1 or Nursery 2

If you have a 4 year old son&daughter, a 1 year old son and are expecting a son: Daughter 1 or Daughter 2 // Sons 1 or Sons 2 // Nursery 1 or Nursery 2

If you picked 6+ kids House 1 or House 2: You have 7 or 8 bedrooms (Master, Playroom, Guestroom, Kids rooms -any extra rooms are not redone for now)

If you have a 4 year old daughter, 1 year old son and are expecting a daughter: Daughter 1 or Daughter 2 // Son 1 or Son 2 // Nursery 1 or Nursery 2

If you have a 4 year old daughter, 1 year old son and are expecting a son: Daughter 1 or Daughter 2 // Son 1 or Son 2 // Nursery 1 or Nursery 2

If you have a 4 year old son, 1 year old daughter and are expecting a son: Son 1 or Son 2 // Daughter 1 or Daughter 2 *Purple butterfly with crib* // Nursery 1 or Nursery 2

If you have a 4 year old son, 1 year old daughter and are expecting a daughter: Son 1 or Son 2 // Daughter 1 or Daughter 2 *Purple butterfly with crib* // Nursery 1 or Nursery 2

If you have 4 year old twin daughters, a 1 year old daughter and are expecting a daughter: Twins 1 or Twins 2 // Daughter 1 or Daughter 2 *Purple butterfly with crib* // Nursery 1 or Nursery 2

If you have 4 year old twin daughters, a 1 year old daughter and are expecting a son: Twins 1 or Twins 2 // Daughter 1 or Daughter 2 *Purple butterfly with crib* // Nursery 1 or Nursery 2

If you have 4 year old twin sons, a 1 year old son and are expecting a son: Twins 1 or Twins 2 // Son 1 or Son 2 // Nursery 1 or Nursery 2

If you have 4 year old twin sons, a 1 year old son and are expecting a daughter: Twins 1 or Twins 2 // Son 1 or Son 2 // Nursery 1 or Nursery 2

If you have a 4 year old son&daughter, a 1 year old son and are expecting a daughter: Son 1 or Son 2 // Daughter 1 or Daughter 2 // Toddler 1 or Toddler 2 // Nursery 1 or Nursery 2

If you have a 4 year old son&daughter, a 1 year old son and are expecting a son: Son 1 or Son 2 // Daughter 1 or Daughter 2 // Toddler 1 or Toddler 2 // Nursery 1 or Nursery 2

You finish up the renovations just in time and 4 weeks later your little one arrives.

Baby's Name

First name

Put in your kids names so far in the inspiration box, you may set it to boy or girl but only choose from the first page

Middle name or honors baby's mom or dad (you or DH)

I apologize if there are any mistakes with links.

#2 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 11 August 2015 - 03:59 PM

DW: Daisy Elizabeth Doyle (nee Nash) [29]

DH: Jesse Maverick Doyle [33]

DS: Ash Blaze Doyle [4]

DD: Lulu Whitney Doyle [1]

DS: Finn Maverick Doyle [nb]

Lovebird: Aurora [4]

If you have a winter wedding...

Emerald & Gray

Wedding dress

Wedding ring

House

2 months after getting married and settling into your home, you decide to adopt a pet bird!

Female Lovebird named Aurora

You welcome your brand new honeymoon baby 9 months after your wedding!

You have a boy named Ash Blaze Doyle

It has been a year since you had your baby

Right after the 1st birthday party, your younger sister takes you out to dinner and tells you they are going to be parents.

Sister: Lucy Quinn Thornburg (nee Nash) [26]

Brother-in-law: Martin Thomas Thornburg [27]

Niece: Ruby Elizabeth Thornburg [3]

Before your pregnancy, you were a secretary. You took time off to be with your child/children but now it's time to make a decision about your career.

You follow your dream/degree and get a job as a pet-shop owner

It's 2 years later, you find out you're expecting again.

But first, a romantic babymoon/vacation to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in April

Your child is born 4 months later.

You have a girl named Lulu Whitney Doyle

After you find out you're having a boy, you get to work!

Classic Styled Kitchen

Asian Styled Living Room

Castle Playroom

Nautical Themed Guest Room

Master Bedroom

Ash's Room // Lulu's Room // Finn's Room

You finish up the renovations just in time and 4 weeks later, Finn Maverick Doyle, arrives.

#3 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 04:20 PM

My sister's turn

DW: Katherine "Kathy" Elizabeth Douglas (nee Newman) [30]

DH: Jonathan "Jon" Hudson Douglas [31]

DS: Casper Jack Douglas [4]

DD: Ruby Madeline Douglas [1]

DS: Oliver Reed Douglas [nb]

Cat: Dodger [4]

If you have a spring wedding...

Blue & Yellow

Wedding dress

Wedding ring

House

2 months after getting married and settling into your home, you decide to adopt a pet cat!

Male orange tabby named Dodger

You welcome your brand new honeymoon baby 9 months after your wedding!

You have a boy named Casper Jack Douglas

It has been a year since you had your baby

Right after the 1st birthday party, your younger sister takes you out to dinner and tells you they are going to be parents.

Sister: Rebecca Eve Tucker (nee Newman) [28]

Brother-in-law: Andrew "Drew" William Tucker [30]

Niece: Flora Elizabeth Tucker [3]

Before your pregnancy, you were a secretary. You took time off to be with your child/children but now it's time to make a decision about your career.

You follow your dream/degree and get a job as a therapist

It's 2 years later, you find out you're expecting again.

But first, a family babymoon/vacation to Mall of America, Minnesota, USA in July

Your child is born 4 months later.

You have a girl named Ruby Madeline Douglas

After you find out you're having a boy, you get to work!

Retro Styled Kitchen

Asian Styled Living Room

Nautical Playroom

Nautical Themed Guest Room

Master Bedroom

Casper's Room // Ruby's Room // Oliver's Room

You finish up the renovations just in time and 4 weeks later, Oliver Reed Douglas, arrives.

#4 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 11 August 2015 - 05:49 PM

My name is Amelia Tamsin Newkirk. I am 24 years old and have just engaged to my wonderful boyfriend. James Severin Dowling is 27 years old. James was my older brother's college roommate, and we met when I was in high school. We started dating when I arrived at college the following year. James graduated two years ahead of me, and it was hard to be in a long-distance relationship while I finished my studies, but James and I made it work, and I am so happy we did. I love James so much and cannot wait to become Mrs. Dowling!

We decided to get married in April, as I've always dreamed of a beautiful Spring wedding. We decided on blue and yellow for the wedding colors. I wore a gorgeous dress with rose details, and James looked handsome in a navy blue tux.  We pick out an elegant wedding ring set. Shortly after the wedding, James and I move into our dream house. We want 3 to 5 kids in the future, and our new house has enough room for us to start a family. 

Two months after getting married and settling into our home, James and I decided to get a pet. We adopted an orange tabby kitten, who we named Ophelia. Around the same time we adopted Ophelia, we discovered that I was pregnant. Seven months later, I gave birth to a baby boy on February 9. We named our precious little son Rollo Crispin Dowling. We bring Rollo home to his cozy owl themed nursery.

It's been a year since James and I welcomed our wonderful son Rollo into the world. Right after Rollo's  1st birthday party, my younger brother Thomas and his wife Becca take us out to dinner and tell us that  they are going to be parents. Several months later, Thomas and Becca welcome a baby girl, who they name Violet Amelia Newkirk. Violet's middle name is to honor me. I wasn't expecting that, and am such a proud aunt!

In addition to meeting my beautiful niece, I also started a new career this year. Before Rollo was born, I worked as a secretary, but I quit my job to take some time off to be with him during his first year. I've decided to go back to work, and just got a job as a fifth grade English teacher. I've always wanted to teach elementary school, and reading is one of my favorite things to do, so this is the perfect job for me.  

Two years after we welcomed my niece Violet into the family, James and I discovered that we were expecting again. We decided to go on a vacation to have some time to relax before our new baby arrived. I was due in June, so we decided to take our family vacation in February. Rollo had never been on a big vacation, but he loves the water, so we decided to take him to Waikoloa, Hawaii. The resort where we stayed has many pools and places to swim, and the three of us had a wonderful time.

Four months after our vacation, I gave birth to a baby girl on June 12. We named her Isabella Natalie Dowling, and will call her Bella. Rollo is excited to be a big brother, and we often find him sneaking into Bella's purple nursery to play with his baby sister. 

A year after Bella was born, we discovered that we were expecting another baby girl. Before we welcomed our next little princess, James and I decided we want to redo the house. It was going to be a big project, so we got to work right away. We decided for the kitchen, we'd go for a modern look, with lots of stainless surfaces. Next came the living room. We picked a colorful, family-friendly style that is great for the kids. The kids' playroom came next. Rollo was super-excited when we helped him pick the theme. He chose an awesome castle theme complete with knights and dragons. We decorated the guest room in a nautical style, then moved on to master bedroom, which got a yellow and black with Greek key motif makeover. Finally, we started working on the kids' rooms. Rollo got a new dinosaur bedroom,  Bella got a purple butterfly toddler room, and the baby got a colorful tree nursery.

Four weeks after we finished our extreme home makeover, we welcomed a beautiful baby girl. We named her Cordelia Tamsin Dowling. We're going to call her Cora.

The Dowling Family

James Severin Dowling [31]

Amelia Tamsin Dowling (nee Newkirk) [29]

Rollo Crispin Dowling [4]

Isabella Natalie Dowling "Bella" [1]

Cordelia Tamsin Dowling "Cora" [nb]

Ophelia the Orange Tabby [5]

James and Amelia Dowling

Rollo, Bella, and Cora

The Newkirk Family

DH: Thomas Edmund Newkirk [27]

DW: Rebecca Claire Newkirk (nee Bradbury) "Becca" [27]

DD: Violet Amelia Newkrirk [3]

Thomas and Becca Newkirk

Violet

#5 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 09:28 PM

My name is Genevieve Aurelia Penelope Newberry and I am twenty-six years old. I have Brown Hair and Green Eyes. I am engaged to the most amazing man in the world, Joshua Severin Davenport, who is twenty-five years old and has Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes. . I won't be a Newberry for much longer though as my wedding is coming up! Joshua and I have decided we want to have a late spring wedding in May.

Now, picking a date was just the easy part. There was a lot of other things for us to do for our wedding. We decided for the color palette of the event to pair my favorite color, purple, with Joshua's favorite color, gold. In the end we ended up with a beautiful look of Purple & Gold for the wedding. For my dress, I spared no expense, I wanted it to be lavish and stylish, I got it all in the perfect thing once I had visited the seventh store weeks in - Dress 2. It made me feel like a real princess on my wedding night.

Our rings were an even better set for it. Fabulous and done to our to the full extent with decedent diamonds - Set 2.

Our first action as a family, after my name changed from Newberry to Davenport, was the talk of where we would live, thankfully we found a nice neighborhood just an hour from each of our parents' homes. We ended up finding our dream house, it was kind of our of price range, but it had everything we could have wanted for our forever home to grow as a couple and to one day raise a family together in. The home is 10, 591 square-feet, 7-bedrooms, 8-bathrooms and a 3 car garage. Both my parents, Joshua's parents and my grandparents chipped in for a wedding gift to be cashed in later, they asked Joshua and I to really think before calling in the gift not on something frivolous, but on something important and we decided to use it for this, our dream home.

Two months after Joshua and I moved into our dream home thanks to the help of our families we find out that Joshua's close friend and best man at our wedding's dog had puppies! Adorable Dalmatian puppies and well, Joshua and I have always wanted a dog and so we decided to take one off their hands. Our Dalmatian Pup is precious, he's a little boy and we've decided to name him Barkely.

Not long after we brought Barkley, I found out that I was pregnant. It seemed our honeymoon in Tahiti left us with something special. It was a little sooner than I expected, but Joshua and I are both thrilled to be expecting our first child, of course, little did we know it was not our first child but our first and second child! We're going to have one boy and one girl. For our son, we decided on the name Joseph Crispin Jack Davenport and for our daughter, we picked the name Stella Amaryllis Ivy Davenport. They're both adorable and perfect once they are born, we love them so much, we pick a general unisex nursery for them to come home to. Joey has Blonde Hair and Green Eyes while Stella has Brown Hair and Brown Eyes.

It's been a full year since Joshua and I were blessed with our beautiful twins, Joseph and Stella, they're honestly the light of our lives. My younger brother, Arthur Humphrey Edmund Newberry, and his wife, Virginia Greer Newberry (nee Babcock), came into town to come celebrate the festivities and the night after they took us out to dinner on them while Josh's  parents watched Joey and Stella. While out to dinner, at the end of the meal with dessert they have us the wonderful news that Ginny was expecting their first baby, a little girl! It would seem Virginia was carrying very small since she was already six months along and we could barely tell!

Arthur and Ginny live a state away, but it's only a three hour driver to get directly from our home to theirs and so, I decide to try and visit Ginny once a week, typically weekends to help her get the hang of taking care of a little one, see free babysitting, as well as typical exciting things like shopping for baby clothes and things for the nursery. She and I even did all the planning and shopping for the nursery together and set it up with Josh and Arthur's help while my parents watched Joey and Stella. The room came out fantastic and is just stunning, and we did it up just in time as well because Clementine Frances Matilda Newberry came into the world a month and a day early, but healthy as can be with locks of Brown Hair and lively Green Eyes, a miniature of her mother with her dad's coloring.

Once we returned home after a week of staying with Arthur, Ginny and Clementine to help out and enjoy the festivities of a new baby, I realized it had been just over a year since the twins were born, before their birth I had been working as a secretary whilst trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. I had given myself over a year to try and do this whilst taking care of the babies and honestly, the idea of not being with Joey and Stella day after day and leaving their care to my parents or to someone else just did not feel right to me. So, I spoke with Josh about our finances, his own job and made the effective decision to become a stay-at-home mom and honestly, I'm much happier, although in addition I do do a little online work for my old company, just an hour a day during the week to make an extra fifty dollars to put to use here and there. Overall, I think this is the best thing, I can't imagine missing all the moments if I can be here for them in Joey and Stella's life.

Hey y'all, it's been a year and a half since I decided to be a stay-at-home mother and life has honestly been amazing since then. I'm no longer stressing and just enjoying raising my children, Joshua and I have always wanted a big family so a few months back we started to try and conceive our third child. Thankfully, it was a quick thing. I recently met up with Virginia so we could take the little ones to a park to play together and talk. I found out then that she and Arthur were also expecting and could not have been more thrilled. Although, we did discuss how as much as we loved being mommies we kind of missed being wives and lovers as well. We both expressed having trouble managing both and wishing we could go away, so we both decided to set up a plan!

I was further along, so I would go first, but we would both plan romantic adventures, a week long a piece, and would go away with our husbands and spend time together with them, enjoying our chosen location, then the other would take in the children of the other. It was perfect! I ended up deciding that Joshua and I would go to Kyoto, Japan in May, while Ginny and Arthur would go to Paris, France in August. It was perfect, we set up the trips and surprised our partners at a dinner in early April, so they would have enough time to get time off work if need be and to prepare anything they might need to reschedule in advance.

The time away with Josh was honestly the best thing. We enjoyed Kyoto immensely and ate a ton of sushi, visited temples and just indulged in the beautiful weather and intriguing Japanese culture. When we got back, the first thing we did was set up a nursery, we're expecting a little, Boy. We set the room up in a Grey and Fairy Tale Themed Nursery. Then when Clementine came to stay during my last month of pregnancy while Art and Ginny were enjoying wine and sight seeing in Paris, it was a little hectic, but helped Josh and I get used to handling the needs of three small children instead of just two little ones.

Which ended up being a good thing because our little boy decided to come in three days early, we welcomed Emmett Keanu Michelangelo Davenport. We picked Emmett after my grandmother who taught me everything and was my best friend, Emmeline Mette Newberry, who passed away last year. Middle names came about a lot less organically, Josh picked Keanu after his favorite actor Keanu Reeves and I picked Michelangelo after the famous Renaissance man himself. Emmett is adorable of course, the perfect miniature of Josh with Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes. I could never imagine I could love someone as much as Joey and Stella, but I really and truly do, it's a miracle and so are all three of my babies.

Three months after Emmett was born, we were welcomed with the meeting of my little nephew! He's the darndest little things and while I don't know why exactly his parents chose the name, but I think the adorable button nose boys look every bit like Felix Arthur Dennis Newberry with his Brown Hair and Brown Eyes. I just know Felix and Emmett are going to grow up to be thick as thieves as they grow and I cannot wait to watch all the adventures they will go through in the years to come.

It's been a full year since Emmett and Felix were born, and while it is a little soon, Josh and I have always wanted a big family, hopefully at least six or seven kids down the line and have decided we want our next children to be close and I, so when Emmett was six months old we started to try to conceive, expecting it to take some time, maybe a year or so, but when Emmett was ten months old, I found out I was pregnant again! Josh and I are thrilled.

However, as the pregnancy starts to progress, a sort of nesting instinct hits me  hard and I just feel such a need to redo a lot of rooms in the house and spiffy the house up, it helps that Joshua was given a promotion this year and so we've had a larger influx of money, and since we've been living here for four and a half years with little to no reservations besides nurseries for the kids, it had been do time.

So, I started shopping around looks, visiting sites and getting a feel for what I liked and what I believed would work well in our home. It took about four months and a week after we found out we're expecting, a Boy, I set to work on bringing everything together - with a lot of help from Josh, Arthur, Ginny and a few of our others friends - and the first place we start to work is on the kitchen. We make the choice of a Contemporary Style for the kitchen and it comes out beautifully, it will take the longest considering the gutting process, and we do other projects while it goes on as well, the second task which is not too difficult is redoing our living room and we picked and Eclectic Style for it, we felt it was warm and inviting and it allowed us t save some things from before and mesh it with the new. The next step once the living room was done and the kitchen was still in progress was the kid's playroom, we decided on a Nautical theme for it since Joseph loves toy ships and Stella is obsessed with the ocean, not to mention all the kids love going out on my father's boat in the summer, it took quite a bit of time, so we started in on the third project - mostly done by Ginny and I - next, one of our guest bedrooms, or the one most frequently used since the other ones have sort of become storage areas while we fix up other areas of the house. Since Ginny and Arthur use the guest room the most, I let Ginny help me a lot with its planning and we ended up with a gorgeous Modern Style room that is honestly downright beautiful.

Now, I'm not going to lie to you. When it came to mine and Joshua's room, I got a little out of hand, I used to always dream of being a princess as a little girl and my mind was just set on something luxury and royal for the master bedroom and well, let's just say while I love it, Josh is not too thrilled with our master bedroom, but my husband being the saint that he is has let it slide with an agreement that during the next home renovation we're going to turn the mini pool house in the backyard into a little man cave for him. Thankfully at this point the only thing left to do was the kids rooms and the nursery for the new baby, everything else - kitchen included - was finished. So, we packed Joey, Stella and Emmett up and they spent four days with each of our parents and then two days with Arthur and Ginny, staying at their homes and also just enjoying some quality family time. Not to mention it left Josh and I plenty of time to christen the new bedroom and have a little romantic time and alone time with one another before the baby gets here.

We started with Joey's room, finally breaking the twins up into their own rooms - we know it'll be difficult, but they're at the age when it seemed right to do so and it allowed us to individually personalize their rooms to them - since Joey's love of ships only comes second to one thing, his current obsession with cars, we went with a Race-Car themed bedroom for him. It came out stunning and we just know Joey will enjoy it, especially the car bed. Stella of course, being my mini-me in most ways is obsessed with two things, being a princess and ballet. I have both her and Joey enrolled in four classes a week, three together and one apart and they are: swimming, karate and ballet together and then Joey does peewee lacrosse and Stella does peewee tennis. Now, I have no idea were Stella's obsession with pink comes from since I loathed the color as a child - and still somewhat do - but since it's her bedroom, we went with a pink princess ballerina theme and the room is honestly adorable. Em's room is a lot simpler since he is so young, his favorite move has been Monster's Inc. and so we had some custom made bedding and accessories done for him and his little room came out wonderfully. When it came to the nursery for our little boy to be, Josh ended up doing most of the picking since he correctly guessed that our new baby would be a boy, he ended up picking a Sports Themed Nursery for the baby which we finished on the ninth day, allowing us one day off to just relax in our newly renovated home. 

We finished up just in time as well, we had a month in our new home together, and after a baby shower, we had everything we needed because four weeks after the renovations were done, we welcomed our perfect new bundle of joy into the world, a week early. Our little man is perfectly precious with Blonde Hair and surprisingly, big Blue Eyes, though not so surprising since my father and Joshua's mother have blue eyes and I have green eyes. We ended up picking the name Preston Reed Aurelian Davenport and it fits him perfectly.

The Davenport Family

DH: Joshua Severin Davenport [30] [Blonde Hair & Brown Eyes]

DW: Genevieve Aurelia Penelope Davenport (nee Newberry) [31] [Brown Hair & Green Eyes]

DS1: Joseph Crispin Jack Davenport [4] [Blonde Hair & Green Eyes]

DD1: Stella Amaryllis Ivy Davenport [4] [Brown Hair & Brown Eyes]

DS2: Emmett Keanu Michelangelo Davenport [1] [Blonde Hair & Brown Eyes]

DS3: Preston Reed Aurelian Davenport [0] [Blonde Hair & Blue Eyes]

Dog: Barkley [4, Dalmatian]

Joshua and Genevieve Davenport; with Joseph, Stella, Emmett & Preston + Barkley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Newberry Family

DH: Arthur Humphrey Edmund Newberry [28] [Brown Hair & Green Eyes]

DW: Virginia Greer Newberry (nee Babcock) [28] [Red Hair & Brown Eyes]

DD1: Clementine Frances Matilda Newberry [3] [Brown Hair & Green Eyes]

DS1: Felix Arthur Dennis Newberry [1] [Brown Hair & Brown Eyes]

Cat: Mistletoe [7, Persian]

Dog: Hemingway [5, Beagle]

Arthur and Virginia Newberry; with Clementine & Felix + Mistletoe & Hemingway

#6 Holloway

Holloway

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 11:06 PM

DW: Georgia "Gigi" Eden Newberry [28] book editor

DH: Joshua "Josh" Everett Downing [29]

DS: Leo August [4]

DD: Lilia "Lily" Rae [4]

DS: Calvin "Cal" Richard [1]

DD: Amelia "Mia" Eve [nb] 

Cocker Spaniel: Charlie

Gigi and Josh with Leo, Lily, Cal, Mia and Charlie 

Brother: Simon "Si" Arthur Newberry [26]

Sister-in-law: Margaret "Maggie" Claire Brennan [27]

Niece: Delilah "Lilah" Eden [2]

Si and Maggie with Lilah

Classic Kitchen

Family Friendly Living Room

Library Play Room

Cottage Guest Room

Master Bedroom Berrys

Lily's Room

Leo and Cal's Room

Mia's Nursery

#7 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 11 August 2015 - 11:42 PM

A year after Cyrus was born, I found out I was pregnant again.  Shortly after we found out the gender of our third child ( a little girl!), we decided to renovate our house.  We updated our kitchen, bringing in new appliances for a sleek modern look.  We also gave our living room a more formal feel by adding a chandelier and more ornate, "old world" style furniture.  We converted the kids' playroom into an indoor treehouse for the kids to climb and release their energy on rainy days.  Jason and I redecorated our master bedroom in a purple and gold color scheme, just like our wedding.

As for the kids, we decided that Virginia and our daughter-to-be would share a bedroom, and our only son Cyrus would have his own room.

Just four weeks after we finished renovating our home, we welcomed our daughter Ava Wren Dupont into the world!

The Dupont Family

DW: Harriet Sage (née Newcomb) "Hattie" {28}

DH: Jason Maverick {30}

DD: Virginia Ivy {4}

DS: Cyrus Galway {1}

DD: Ava Wren {0}

Cat: Lester {4}

Hattie, Jason, Virginia, Cyrus, & Ava

#8 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 12 August 2015 - 03:32 AM

Jackson 'Jacks' Elliott Downing [33] *Detective
Katherine 'Katie' Amelia Downing [29] *Veterinarian
Dylan 'Dyl' Kai Downing [4]
Lillian 'Lily' Rae Downing [4]
Henry 'Harry' James Downing [1]
Elizabeth 'Beth' Maeve Downing [0]
Yoshi the Cat [4]

William 'Will' Henry Nixon [26] *Teacher
Emily 'Em' Jade Nixon [24] *Stay-At-Home-Mom
Piper 'Pippa' Katherine Nixon [3]

Colours
Wedding Dress
Ring Set
House
Cat
Vacation
Kitchen
Living Room
Play Room
Master Bedroom
Girls Room
Boys Room

#9 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 12 August 2015 - 01:20 PM

DH: Jedidiah Verdi Duggan [32]

DW: Charlotte Renee (Newberry) Duggan [31]

DD: Sunny Rae Duggan [4]

DS: Ned Oliver Duggan [1]

DS: Heath Jedidiah Duggan [nb]

Jedi and Charley Duggan with Sunny, Ned, and Heath

Jedi and Charley decide to marry in the autumn. They choose a lavender colour palette, pick out Charley's dress, and the perfect rings. Once they're married they find a wonderful house with four bedrooms to move into. 2 months after the wedding they get a pet corn snake, Pandora. Their summer baby, Sunny Rae, is born 9 months after the wedding. Charley's sister, Caroline Maeve Thorpe, and brother-in-law, Peter Robert Thorpe, announce that they are expecting a baby! They welcome Charley's nephew, Hopper Charles Thorpe, just over a year after Sunny was born. Charley decides to retrain and get a job as a therapist, instead of continuing her career as a secretary. After Sunny turns three Charley discovers she is pregnant again. The family take a vacation to Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas in the May, and in the September Ned Oliver was born. A year after Ned joins the family Charley falls pregnant again, with a second son. She gets hit hard with the nesting bug and redecorates the house. The kitchen, living room, playroom, and all the bedrooms get a new look. Charley and Jedi redecorate the master suite, Sunny has her own girly room, and the boys share a room. Not long after the redecoration is finished Charley goes into labour. Heath Jedidiah arrives, the third child for Charley and Jedi.

#10 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 05:35 PM

Margot Emily (Nee Nichols) Dunlap

28 years old

ER nurse

Brother:  Louis Thomas Nichols

Sister-in-law: Elizabeth Greer (Nee Bennett)

Nephew: Sebastian Emmett

Jude Grover Dunlap 

30 years old

Fall Wedding:

Wedding Colors

Wedding Dress

Wedding Rings

//

House:

Kitchen

Living Room

Playroom

Guest Room

Master Bedroom

Leonora's Room

August's Room

Mathilda's Room

DD Leonora 'Nora' June (4) 

(Summer Baby)

Family vacation to Yellowstone National Park in March.

DS August 'Gus' Daniel (1)

(Summer Baby)

DD Mathilda 'Millie' Pearl (nb)

(Summer Baby)

Pet: Female Glofish named Ophelia.

#11 RoseByAnyOtherName

RoseByAnyOtherName

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Baby names (obviously), genetics, dancing, writing/reading, film/TV, fashion and sleeping...

Posted 27 August 2015 - 05:56 PM

DW: Genevieve Sasha Davis (née Noble) (author, 30) "Genny"

DH: Jason Everett Davis (lawyer, 33) "Jay"

DD: Aviva Robin Davis (4) "Vivi"

DS: Oscar Michael Davis (1) "Ozzy"

DS: Isaac Neal Davis (NB) "Zack"

DDog: Dexter (Cocker Spaniel, 5) "Dex"

House Remodeling -

Kitchen: Classic

Living Room: Mediterranean

Playroom: Camping

Master Bedroom: Red, Navy & White

Daughter's Bedroom: Pink

Sons' Bedroom: Cars

#12 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 25 June 2017 - 09:07 AM

Joshua 'Josh' Oliver Dempsey [33] *ER Nurse
m. Abigail 'Abby' Emma Dempsey [29] *Lawyer

Aurelia 'Lia' Scarlett Dempsey [4]
Tobias 'Toby' William Dempsey [1]
Benjamin 'Ben' James Dempsey [0]
Echo the Dalmation [4]

Andrew 'Andy' Edward Newton [29] *Pediatrician
m. Josephine 'Jo' Claire Newton [33] *Detective

Sebastian 'Seb' Emmett Newton [3]

Colors
Dress
Ring
House
Dog
Vacation
Kitchen
Living Room
Playroom
Master Bedroom
Daughter's Room
Son's Room

#13 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 04:13 AM

LN: Davenport

DH: Josiah River Davenport (29)

DW: Yvaine Hermione Davenport (nee Nicholas) (30)

DS/DS: Rowan Auburn Davenport and Cedar Blaze Davenport (4)

DS: Jasper Andrew Davenport (1)

DS: Oliver James "Ollie" Davenport (newborn)

DDog: Arex (dalmation)

Winter wedding (December)

Sister: Esther Claire Troy (nee Nicholas)

Brother-in-law: Levi Arthur Troy

Niece: Violet Yvaine Troy

Yvaine becomes a pediatrician

Romantic vacation to Venice, Italy in November. The boys stay with Aunt Esther.

Redecorating:

Kitchen (Retro) (None of the kitchen links worked, so I found my own retro kitchen picture.)

Living Room (Romatic)

Playroom (Pirate) (I mostly chose this over Treehouse because of the slide, otherwise I would have chosen Treehouse.)

Guest Room (Nautical)

Master Bedroom (Blue and Chocolate) (Link does not work, but I think the picture I found may be the same one?)

Rowan and Cedar's Room

Jasper's Room

Nursery (Oliver's Room)

Asian Living Room and Modern Guest Room links do not work.

Link Son 2 on Twin Boys, son, son leads to random things, sometimes ads, sometimes "Buy this domain"

Nursery 1 link also redirects (I saw it said Looney Tunes Nursery, so I searched for that and chose one)

~~~~

Josiah and Yvaine with...

Rowan Auburn and Cedar Blaze, age four, Born September 7th

Jasper Andrew, age one, Born March 15th

Oliver James, newborn, Born April 17th

---

Levi and Esther with...

Violet Yvaine, age two, Born March 21st

~~~~

House

Josiah and Yvaine

Rowan (front) and Cedar (back):

8a7edbc252655afe2401e9c0de091ae9--baby-t

Jasper:

1-year-old-boy-15511822.jpg

Oliver:

43359709-Newborn-baby-boy-in-bed-New-bor

Arex:

Dalmatian-3-645mk062311.jpg

#14 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 04:27 AM

brimariiee Is this the last round?

• brimariiee likes this

#15 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:33 AM

brimariiee Is this the last round?

Technically, yes.
It wasn't meant to be but I never got around to making any more of them.

#16 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 04:03 PM

Ah, okay.

#17 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 05:11 PM

Ah, okay.

I've decided to start over with a newer, and longer, one. :)

#18 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:48 PM

I've decided to start over with a newer, and longer, one. :)

Cool :) I'll play it once it's up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users