• Please log in to reply
768 replies to this topic

#161 Charity

Charity

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts
  • Interests:More than anything else in the world I love being with my family, which includes my amazing husband and our three gorgeous daughters. We are currently expecting number four, and are so excited! I am of course a mother first, but I am a writer second. I am a nut about names and etymology in general. I love reading; I’m a sucker for both the more modern fantasy books, like Harry Potter, and the also classics, like Shakespeare. Music is another thing that I could’ve live without, and I have to say my tastes definitely lean towards modern rock: Nickelback, Hinder, Papa Roach, and Theory of a Deadman are my very favorites. Not too big on television, but I couldn’t live without Lost. I also love cars (and driving them!), and I am the proud “mommy” of a Ford Mustang. I’m also pretty big on talking and I like to see myself as friendly, so I hope to see you around the boards!

Posted 04 May 2008 - 08:55 AM

I think I've been reading just a few too many comic books as of late, and today I'm going with Selina Jean and Remy Logan :)

#162 Danielle_Monique

Danielle_Monique

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 06:36 PM

If I had to name my baby today, I would go with;

Boy: Rocco August
Girl: Layla Imani

#163 scarlet520

scarlet520

Expert Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,790 posts
  • Interests:I LOVE reading. I'm into almost every genre and generally read a book a week, if possible. I like Iris Johansen, Karen Marie Moning, Stephen King, James Patterson, Jane Austen, Charlotte Brontë, Diana Gabaldon, Kathy Reichs, and Robert Burns (every Scot's favorite author). I really love music and even got accepted to the Mason Gross School of Performing Arts at Rutgers University (my alma mater) for vocal performance. Unfortunately performance life was not for me, so I went into English Lit and French instead. Music is still a big part of my life, and I like a multitude of musical genres from Reggae to Rock to Opera. I've seen Carmen and La bohème each twice. (And I cry every time.) My husband and I also have a special place in our hearts for The Beatles.

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:14 PM

Helena Jane & Kevin Michael

#164 Jennifer

Jennifer

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Interests:I am a widow, I have 5 children, 3 at home still. Right now they keep me too busy to have my own interests or at least to give them much time. I do love taking pictures and changing backgrounds etc on the computer. I read when I get a chance.

Posted 05 May 2008 - 06:25 AM

Michael Victor
&
Michaela Patrice

#165 Jen

Jen

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Reading, t.v., films, ice skating, bowling, NAMES!!!, history, theater, swimming, traveling, and much more!

Posted 05 May 2008 - 11:49 AM

Megan Penelope
and
Benjamin Samuel

#166 Melissa

Melissa

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:My husband and I are very into basketball and soccer and our daughters are enjoying sports too. My oldest daughter does gymnastics, soccer, and dance and my youngest does soccer and dance, so those are my interests rights now. <br /><br />I also love kids and my job. My husband and I's jobs both involve children.

Posted 05 May 2008 - 11:53 AM

I love some 80's names at the moment:
Heath Mitchell
and
Gennifer Kate

#167 Danni

Danni

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 694 posts
  • Interests:I love reading...Romance and fantasy novels mostly, though I do get into some other genres every now and then. I also LOVE music...Mainly older music, but some newer stuff, also. I LOVE the Beatles! They are the greatest! lol. I also love to just drive around in my car...And shopping! When Ihave money, I LOVE to shop!

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:48 PM

Praline Sugar and Brownie Royal

I watched "Where the Heart Is" the other night, so Lexi inspired me...lol.

#168 Charity

Charity

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 706 posts
  • Interests:More than anything else in the world I love being with my family, which includes my amazing husband and our three gorgeous daughters. We are currently expecting number four, and are so excited! I am of course a mother first, but I am a writer second. I am a nut about names and etymology in general. I love reading; I’m a sucker for both the more modern fantasy books, like Harry Potter, and the also classics, like Shakespeare. Music is another thing that I could’ve live without, and I have to say my tastes definitely lean towards modern rock: Nickelback, Hinder, Papa Roach, and Theory of a Deadman are my very favorites. Not too big on television, but I couldn’t live without Lost. I also love cars (and driving them!), and I am the proud “mommy” of a Ford Mustang. I’m also pretty big on talking and I like to see myself as friendly, so I hope to see you around the boards!

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:51 PM

I absolutely LOVE "Where The Heart Is"! My mom and my best friend actually watched it together this afternoon :) And in that spirit, I'm going to go with Novalee for a girl... kind of breaking the trend with this one, but for a boy I'll pick Dimitri.

#169 Danni

Danni

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 694 posts
  • Interests:I love reading...Romance and fantasy novels mostly, though I do get into some other genres every now and then. I also LOVE music...Mainly older music, but some newer stuff, also. I LOVE the Beatles! They are the greatest! lol. I also love to just drive around in my car...And shopping! When Ihave money, I LOVE to shop!

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:54 PM

I absolutely LOVE "Where The Heart Is"! My mom and my best friend actually watched it together this afternoon :) And in that spirit, I'm going to go with Novalee for a girl... kind of breaking the trend with this one, but for a boy I'll pick Dimitri.

I love it too!! And Novalee is beautiful!! And darn it...I figured you would have chosen Forney...What kind of a person names their kid FORNEY?? Of course, most of the characters DID have odd names. Novalee, Americus, Forney, Praline, Brownie...

#170 Charity

Charity

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:27 PM

:) Forney was REALLY tempting, but I just had to pass on it! I absolutely love Novalee, though; I have ever since I saw the movie for the first time. It's gorgeous :)

#171 Danielle_Monique

Danielle_Monique

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 05:48 PM

I want to be really creative today:

Pixie Alexandra
Halo August

( These name have been on my mind for a while, I don't thin I would ever use them on kids)

#172 meg

meg

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 08:42 PM

Imogen and Thomas

#173 Jennifer

Jennifer

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Interests:I am a widow, I have 5 children, 3 at home still. Right now they keep me too busy to have my own interests or at least to give them much time. I do love taking pictures and changing backgrounds etc on the computer. I read when I get a chance.

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:13 AM

Nathaniel Paul
&
Anastasia Eve

#174 Charity

Charity

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 08:52 AM

I absolutely love mythology and all its history, and after flipping through some of my old study books I've decided to use that as a theme today:

Andromeda Helene and Pallas Orion.

#175 scarlet520

scarlet520

Expert Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,790 posts
  • Interests:I LOVE reading. I'm into almost every genre and generally read a book a week, if possible. I like Iris Johansen, Karen Marie Moning, Stephen King, James Patterson, Jane Austen, Charlotte Brontë, Diana Gabaldon, Kathy Reichs, and Robert Burns (every Scot's favorite author). I really love music and even got accepted to the Mason Gross School of Performing Arts at Rutgers University (my alma mater) for vocal performance. Unfortunately performance life was not for me, so I went into English Lit and French instead. Music is still a big part of my life, and I like a multitude of musical genres from Reggae to Rock to Opera. I've seen Carmen and La bohème each twice. (And I cry every time.) My husband and I also have a special place in our hearts for The Beatles.

Posted 06 May 2008 - 12:14 PM

Today it's Michaela Kimberly & Benjamin Graham.

#176 Danni

Danni

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 03:38 PM

Hm...

Today, it shall be Clio and Hugo

#177 Jen

Jen

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Reading, t.v., films, ice skating, bowling, NAMES!!!, history, theater, swimming, traveling, and much more!

Posted 06 May 2008 - 04:13 PM

Daniel Paul
and
Lydia Evangeline

#178 Jennifer

Jennifer

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:47 AM

Noah Reilly
&
Evelyn Iona

#179 scarlet520

scarlet520

Expert Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,790 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 08:16 AM

Today Anabelle Leigh (nn Annie or Belle) & Nicolas Brian (nn Nick or Cole)

#180 Danielle_Monique

Danielle_Monique

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:00 AM

Gianni Uzay and Willow Aaliyah

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users