• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Baller22

Baller22

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 11:36 AM

I posted yesterday about needing help coming up with names for a long lost brother and sister. The boy is between Luke, Lucas, Joel and Charlie. The girl is between Isabel, Rosie, Bella and Mia. For the right of me, I can't decide on there names. They have 5 biological siblings named Henry, Oliver, Jacob, Dylan and Evelyn.

Girl- Isabel, Rosie, Bella or Mia
Boy- Luke, Lucas, Joel and Charlie

Thanks! - Baller22

#2 Laura2013

Laura2013

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:05 PM

Isabel and Lucas would be perfect in this sibset IMO,

Laura

#3 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:15 PM

Luke and Isabel would be perfect in my opinion. Isabel would be a girly-girl, and Luke would be a cowboy kind of guy. :-)

#4 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:25 PM

Actually, Isabel and Lucas because all of their other siblings have formal names, not nickname-y names. So, Lucas (but he is called Luke) and Isabel. Isabel (Izzy) is a kind of an outcast... most people think she is weird, but she doesn't care and she does have a few amazing friends. Lucas (Luke) is smart, but is popular and athletic, also the quarterback of the high school football team. That's just the impressions I got when I thought of someone with their name. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users